Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Feongulf - "Excellent," Feingulf said, taking a couple steps towards the door. "Would you know anywhere we would use as a base while we consider our plans?"
IC: "No, I don't know Ta-Koro very well.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: DeusuiDeusui got punched but then grabbed the Skakdi's wrist, "Want help or not?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: It seems Onarax has gone offline again.IC (Avya)The list of weapons I'd tried had grown longer and longer, but the list of weapons I felt comfortable with had stayed around zero. I had the weirdest feeling that there was a blade out there that would feel right, but so far I'd had no results.The shopkeeper was a mess, to be honest. I was just trying things out, and I guess he'd expected me to know exactly what I wanted and buy it. I felt a little guilty, because, well, I didn't really have any money, so I couldn't buy anything even if I found the perfect weapon.Axes, maces, cudgels, scimitars, zweihanders, bows and arrows, claws, hooks, disk launchers... the list went on, but everything felt off. I was starting to wonder if my mind was just playing tricks on me, convincing me that there was some weapon I was already experienced with when, in reality, I really didn't have experience with anything.Then the shopkeeper handed me a sword.Not a greatsword, like the few others I'd tried. Everyone around here seemed to have a thing for big swords, but they didn't work for me. This one was still long enough to provide a decent reach, but it was shorter than your typical greatsword, allowing more speed. I picked it up with one hand a tentatively swung it a few times. It felt perfect. Balanced and controlled. I could use it with two hands, allowing for more power, but it was light and short enough to be wielded with one hand. A hand-and-a-half sword. Awesome."So, will you be buying that?" the shopkeeper asked, obviously irritated and at his wits' end. "I'm closing soon."I smiled sheepishly. "Actually... I don't have any money. I was just-""What?" the shopkeeper stared at me, his left cheek twitching. "You've wasted the last hour of my life and you have no money?"I shrugged. What else could I do?"Get out!" he screamed. "Get out of my store and never come back! Get out!"I started to put the sword back, but he was already pushing me out the door. "Take it!" he cried. "Take it, just take it and leave! Just never come back! Get out! Go!"Then I was outside, and the door had slammed shut behind me.

IC: Deusui Deusui hit his head on the knee and fell, but then got back up and placed his hands on he skakdi's ears.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: DeusuiDeusui jumped away and turned to Korvus, "Why hello," he said to Korvus

IC: Deusui"I was trying to reason with him and he attacked!" Deusui said, "I didnt pick a fight I swear!"

IC: Deusui"DUCK!" he said bringing Korvus to TE ground along with him, "I was asking why he wanted to destroy and then I told him he shouldn't and he or ticked!"

IC: Deusui"So many skakdi here in Ta-Koro..." Deusui said,

IC: Korvus"Oh," Korvus said, nodding, "we'll see about that."He cuffed the Skakdi and lead him to the prison."This one assaulted a Toa," he told the guards, "and he thinks he won't stay in here for long. Put him in a maximum security cell for...let's see..."The Matoran thought for a minute before saying,"A month."he handed his prisoner to the guards, who took him to a cell with reinforced walls and a door made entirely out of metal with only a small rectangular hole in it for air and food. He was thrown in and the door was locked.

67tlbk.png

IC: Deusui"Hey do you know of a Zyke?" he asked Korvus

Edited by Zacax

IC: Deusui"Okay just asking," he said, "I owe you one," he said and then went to the bar.

IC(PS): "Okay, okay, I might know how to fix this."The Seer grabbed a bit of cloth from off the table, and began to tie the arm back to the matoran's body."YOU SUCK! I SHOULD HAVE STABBED YOU WHEN YOU CAME IN!""Sorry about slicing your arm off! I didn't mean to drop my sword into your arm...well, erm...bye!" The toa ran off as fast as he could, ensuring his hat wouldn't fall off as he did.

IC: DeusuiDeusui entered the bar and saw the two still fighting... "Want me to blast another sonic wave in your ears?"

IC: Deusui"Get some medical attention for that stat then!" he said, "Insted of squabbling about who hates each other the most!"

IC-Corik:Corik shrugged. "You could be helpful."
IC: Amaris, Ta-Koro"Helpful how?" Amaris asked, growing impatient. If this Toa couldn't give a straight answer, she had no interest in joining his crew. "If you so much as begin to say 'entertainment'..." She warned, narrowing her eyes.

pNNgXax.jpg

"No, I don't know Ta-Koro very well.
IC: Feongulf -Feongulf grimaced. "Neither do I, that makes things more difficult. We'll have to find a way to raise some cash and them rent some random cliched abandoned warehouse-place." She hailed the waiter and ordered drinks for herself and Pantak. Best to try and not look suspicious, at least, as non-suspicious as a skakdi and a cloaked matoran talking in a bar can be."Anywhere you know think we might actually succeed at robbing?" she said, watching the back of the waiter as she left. Unlikely you'll have any sort of useful answer, but I can at least give it a try. . . Edited by BenLuke-116

IC-Corik:Corik's eyes sparkled brightly, and he smiled like an innocent child."Is there anything wrong with entertainment?" He asked, and then laughed. "But no, not like that. We could always use experienced fighters on the ship, and I can tell from your looks you're probably very experienced."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Isfel picked up a butterfly sword, but then noticed the matching one sitting right beside it. "Sorry," he told Stronin. "I'm more of an asymmetrical guy myself. I start doing everything symmetrical and people'll start thinking I'm compensating for..." He trailed off. "Hey wait a second. That girl's not here anymore. If I remember correctly, she had a nice looking dagger." He started to leave, calling to Stronin as he ran. "I might be back soon!" IC: Kamaehu sighed, laying the halberd against the wall nearest him. "I had no fear of that. If I were attacked with a halberd in this bar I would be in little danger. Besides, were they to flee, my sword would find them faster than they can run."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Those were after the rubble. I'll let it go this time. He's not under rubble anymore, remember? Vitiate freed him. Then he pulled a dirty trick while blaspheming. IC: Nemesis put his hands behind his head. "I'll go if you let my partner come too." He, while doing that, charged up energy for a large elemental attack as he stalled.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: DeusuiDeusui left the bar and went to Kini-Nui, to train and discover.OOC: Deusui to Kini Nui

OOC: You can't put your hands behind your head. Garren is there, with a sword to your neck. Move, and he slits it.IC: Garren didn't trust this toa. He unloaded elemental energy at point-blank range into the toa, charging him with enough energy to knock out a full-grown Kane-Ra. "Mortos" he whispered.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles