Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: ... what other inns are their? I known of absolutely zero. I like to stick with places that have already been established as existing. Bio is going to be furious, plus the barkeeper was a PC.IC: Jest"Trust me Naut, the next three hours shall move by very quickly..." I commented while turning towards Joker. "You seen to be thinking of another, calling me a schemer. I have only one intention, to remove laughter, cheerfulness, smiles. I will purge the world of those wretched expressions, not scheme away at some pathetic idealistic plan that is certain to go wrong. So if you wish to insult someone, at least find it within your worthless mind to get your facts correct, otherwise you look like even more of a fool than you did before.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: The Magma Lounge played a role in the founding of the Scarred Paladins last year, and it played another role in the formation of the new Crew of the Infernavika.IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"I wonder if she's found anything..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Other people have mentioned other inns that aren't the Lavapool. Besides that, what village ever would have just one inn if it was as big as Ta-Koro? They're just lower quality. And since you didn't specify, we can assume it wasn't the Lavapool and that it could be blown up, meaning it's really your fault. In short-Deal with it.IC-Nauk:"I really hope so," Naut said.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: No one ever said IC that it was the Lavapool. There was at least one non-Lavapool inn, we know that because I just blew it up. it was never said what inn it was, so there's no problem with Bio.IC:Joker blew a raspberry, "Well, you're an arrogant ****, I know that for sure. We'll meet again. Bye bye! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!"And with that, he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

OOC: I'm going to track you, joker, if you don't mind. BTW, can I join you in danger and destruction?IC: Shade watched as the strange toa seemingly disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Fortunately, shade was a tracker. He found the toa running down the alley behind the battle area. "Hmmm..... This could be interesting..."-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: I thought the Magma Lounge was a bar.Well, Where I'm from, I only know of one inn with a population higher than the whole island, so there was nothing that gave me any though of there being more than one inn in a single Koro. I'm still that way, there have been zero mentions of such an inn until it was suddenly blown up in what seems rather absurd of an explosion in a village with stone buildings.Bah, I don't really care, but I was talking about the Lavapool, and it seemed pretty obvious that I was considering it's the only inn (Outside of apparently the Magma Lounge, which already makes two inns... how many would a Koro even need!?) in Ta-Koro that's been spoken of... creating a Location just to blow it up seems... just like the bridge...IC: Jest"Quite the cool dude, wasn't he?" I commented to Naut boredly. "Next time he shows up, I'm using my claw to preform eye surgery."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Lol, Joker has a Mahiki, he's outside the village by now. I don't even know where he is :P But yes, he will be organising a gathering of psychopaths at some point in the near future.And Zoma, just because you personally think there's one inn per village, doesn't mean we can be expected to just magically know that. I guess this is what happens when people's imaginations clash I suppose.IC:But the Joker Shade was following was an illusion. It slowly faded out of existence to reveal a huge green smile painted on the ground, next to a box with a ribbon tied around it. Inside was a cream pie on a spring, which would splat in the opener's face when the box was opened.

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara opened her eyes, "Not a trace."She looked up at Angelus and stood up, turning her head to Dren, "I guess it's a good thing you've been keeping the bridge down." She shook her head. Using her Iden always made her feel weird, one of the reasons she didn't use it that much. Besides the fact that if somebody attempted to kill her, she could do nothing about it.The Toa of fire turned to Jikal and pulled out a small Guard Seal, the kinds that were given to Honorary members. She handed it to the Mark Bearer.She pointed at the body the large Toa was carrying, "Right now we're considering all Bearers dangerous unless proven otherwise. This seal is the proof I trust you. With it, you'll be allowed to stay in Ta-Koro without any problems."Tuara looked directly into Jikal's eyes, "There is a group of Mark Bearers attempting to gather together. The one in charge is a heartless killer bent on the destruction of Mata-Nui. No matter what happens Jikal, you must not join them. Do you understand?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus looked at the badge with a hint of awe: it was one of the coolest things he had ever seen, and one of those things would look great on his chest.Then he shook his head and snapped back into reality."Yeah," he said. "Initial estimates are that there are five Mark Bearers in the group, and one deceased."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Okay, PM me when you do create that crazy band.IC: Shade, suprised by the present, moved to open it. When hit by the pie, he was not suprised, but frustrated. "I'll catch you next time, you joker...." Shade muttered to himself.

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: MufikIn his natural state of a daze, Mufik strode about Ta-Koro without a care in the world, literally, hands in his pockets as he stared at the ground and chewed his straw, unpleasant chewing noises sounding from his mouth.A tiny pebble presented itself to the Toa of gravity, prompting him to kick it instinctively, only to find his foot find a cozy home in the soft flesh of a certain person by the name of Jest. Looking up, he examined the stranger with bright yellow dreamy eyes, his face unexpressive as he continued to chew straw and a bite of spittle and some of his breath making their way to Jest's face."Sup?" Mufik asked, apologizing not having crossed his mind whatsoever.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: JestI looked over to see what obnoxious annoyance had decided to kick me, a move in which he had offered up his life should I feel like it. He was lucky, the fight earlier had given me a headache... I didn't feel like beating anyone's face into the ground, except for the Joker's. Then I noticed the horrendous sound of his chewing as it grated upon my nerves. His putrid breath make me step back a good quarter Bio is distance."Leave my presence, you filthy creature. And stop chewing on that straw, the sound is horrendous."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Mufik"Filthy? I just cleaned myself a few hours ago, dude, I can even give you every detail bit by bit if you want." Mufik commented, wondering why oh why this guy backed up and was so angry with him. All he did was kick the dude."You talkin' 'bout my straw? I actually think it sounds quite lovely. I can even make sweet music out of it." As if on cue, he began demonstrating his 'musical' talents as he excessively chewed the straw, actually making up a slightly catchy tune...gross moreover."Want some? The stuff makes life a lot better, giving you something to chew on and stuff. Turns your breath nasty, might bite into your tongue or cheek from time to time, suck on your own blood, feel them right nice teeth of yours and so forth.|

IC: NikaronNikaron looked at Tuara, raising a finger up behind him to signal for Kamaehu to wait. With his gaze diverted at her, Tuara could now easily see the burnt side of his Mask. Soran's attack had done quite some damage to the left side of his face. Not to mention the wound, being fresh, still hurt. Alot. However Nikaron put all that behind him, he had just ran into some more disturbing news, "Back up Tuara, you mean to tell me that there are more Mark Bearers on the loose. That Utu has amassed a small following. This does not bode well for us." Suddenly Nikaron picked up in oddity, "Where's Kinvex?" OOC: Oops typo.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Kamaehu drew back slightly, scratching his chin. Mark Bearers. The warriors couldn't say he'd heard of such a thing. Maybe it would be better to listen first before jumping in to the conversation. At that time, however, he noticed Nikaron's hand signal. Not understanding, he just shrugged at Nikaron.OOC: I think you left a few words out of your post there Toa Onarax.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: The injured Toa felt disoriented, perhaps due to the painkillers Tawara had provided him. The snap of the bull whip briefly allowed him to focus on the sounds of their voices, but he couldn't make out any words. Gyren was in a daze and he felt as if his chest was a void. A sly smirk formed on his face as he drifted back into unconsciousness.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC-Naut:Naut pushed Jest aside, stepping up to Mufik. "Allow me," he told the other. He turned at looked at Mufik, neither frowning nor smiling. "Not going to stop?" He asked amiably. When Mufik shooked his head, Naut smiled.Then he reached out with his hand, grasping the unchewed part of the straw and tossing it down to the ground, where it was quickly covered over by earth and dirt, and left to rot."Nice doing business with you," he said, turning back to Jest. He jerked his head to the west. "Let's go."

profiles i guess

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara looked first to Jikal, "There has been an emergence of Bearers in the past few days. One knocked me out to break Utu out of a prison."She then looked to Nikaron, "Kinvex was killed by a Mark Bearer named Yuru. He died trying to stop them. Angelus almost died too when he and I escaped.""Utu believes they need to collect them all together, and although Angelus had killed a Bearer I don't think we should be taking any chances. If Utu wants something, we can't let him get it. Which is why Jikal, you must never join them."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Shade was simply suprised. After looking around the streets of Ta-koro, he was convinced that the strange -joker, as he now referred to him- was not in the city, unless he knew of a hiding place that Shade did not. He slammed his fist against the wall, looking annoyed. "Mata Nui, just when you want some friends to cause chaos and destruction, they run off on ya. Now what to do..."OOC: Does anyone know of some evil group to join, for the moment?

BZRPG profiles

IC: Raion, Ta-KoroRaion grunted at Tawara. "It's safe. I give you my word." He said, an almost chivalrous tone to his voice. As he spoke, he stepped inside the building.The female Toa glared at Tawara one more time, yelled something to Raion, and then slipped back into the room.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Kal, I'm getting very annoyed as you continue to bunny my characters into doing things they shouldn't. I'm already sick of your trolling as it is and this isn't exactly helping. First Mikrok with his shotgun (not cool) and now this, when that action does not even fall into line with his personality and not having even given me the chance to respond.Stop. Understand?IC: MufikUnfortunately for Naut the meanie, Mufik had a ton of straw left in his pockets, pulling out another and sticking it into this mouth, promptingly chewing it as he did before, almost even more loud as if on purpose."So watchu guys doin'? Not that I really care but I believe most would hope that it's not to follow ugly dude's example." he said, nodding over to Naut with his head.

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: Kal, If you want a fight, I'm always happy to oblige.IC: Shade continued to watch as another came into the confrontation. Smiling, he edged nearer to the fight. "Another victim? This will be interesting. Let's hope some of them survive..."-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Jest"Don't mind Naut, he really means no harm, though as you may have realized, he thinks more with his claws than with his mind... though in this case, I agree with him. Leave, you disgust me." I commented to Mufik with a frown. "Plus frown your way of speaking... I sense a lack of intellect about you, along with a lack of manners and overall unpleasantness."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Ripping out straw-not bunnying. Shotgun-apologized, with the say that you could threaten and scare Marfoir if wanted. Probably smack him in the face as well. I think that might turn out funny if you did, actually...though I have no idea what's happened with them.What has happened over there, by the way? Anything?IC-Naut:Naut had a perplexed expression on his face. "Wait..." he muttered, cocking his head slightly. "You mean to tell me that you carry more of that in your pockets?" He turned over to Jest."I agree with you, people on this island just get stranger and stranger..." he shook his head. "Really...straw in your pockets..." he shook his head more. "These people are going to drive me insane, I know it."

profiles i guess

OOC: You made Mufik shake his head when he would've had an entirely different reaction. -_-IC: Mufik"Frown my way of speaking...wha?" Mufik asked, overall confused by the saying he'd never heard of."If you guys want me to leave then I guess, I could...still, I could always lend you guys a set of hands if you need 'em."OOC: And my sister kicks me off once more...

OOC: Nein. Do battle, prove who is dominant in the pack. You will have that computer.IC-Naut:"I believe he meant from," Naut corrected. "His mind wanders from discussions at times, and he doesn't always pay close attention to his pronunciation. Consider me the translator." Then he clapped Mufik on the back."No, we don't really need any help right now. If we ever need you, you can be sure that we'll call."

profiles i guess

IC: Jikal"Alright miss, I must regrettably inform you-"Jikal started to speak, but Iris intervened.Can't have you spilling the beans about me, now can I? If you tell them, I will make sure you regret it. You remember last time? Last time was nothing, compared to what I will do to you.I can't just-Maybe I'll pay Kitsune a visit again. After all, that iron Toa won't be there next time...

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tawara, Ta-KoroTawara entered warily.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Shade snorted as the two made up with the other strange toa. "Drat, where's the action? Or the death? Why don't they just commit suicide and die? It'd just be simpler that way, but no, I have to kill e'm. I wonder where I can find some real action." Preparing to leave the city, he bumped into a small lighting matoran. "Excuse me, little morseling. What news of the outside world?"-BaneOOC: Feel free to ignore me, Alaka, if you don't want to interact.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"I really don't have time to talk," said Tawara, and shut the door behind her.OOC: Sorry, Bane, nothing personal. Tawara is preoccupied at the moment (plus she's just entering a building).

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Raion, Ta-KoroRaion laid Gryen down on a large medical table, where medical instrument of Briani's were organized efficently. She looked at neither of them as she spoke. "What are his injuries?" She asked. Raion had no idea, so he remained silent, waiting for Tawara to speak. OOC: Krayzzik, I would post with Kitsune, but I haven't exactly been following your posts. Mind filling me in on what is going on?

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"He was battered real bad. Some of his ribs are broken, and parts of his armor torn off. You can see that, obviously. I think some of the rib's might 'ave damaged his organs, too. He's almos' dead already."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Mufik"I wasn't talkin' to ya, translator. I think what's his face can talk for himself." Mufik said. Under most circumstances, people would have sounded irritated when saying such a thing but the Toa of gravity remained calm and indifferent as he always had been, the sound of him chewing straw similar to the annoying buzz of a fly.

OOC: Well, I said ignore me if you don't want to talk. I understand.IC: Shade had almost given up. He had looked everywhere in Ta-wahi, and Onu-wahi, and found nothing. "Time for me to try my last option," he muttered to himself. "I'll go to Ga-koro." Drawing his cloak tighter around himself, he stalked towards the beaches.OOC: Shade to Ga-koro.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Raion, Ta-KoroThe female Toa of Fire nodded. Putting her hands on Gryen, she focused, and her Rau began to glow. About that time, one would have noticed the minor wounds on Gryen beginning to heal. This Rau wasn't a Rau at all, rather, a mask of Healing. As Briani focused, a bead of sweat dripped from her brow. The wounds were going to take a while to heal.

pNNgXax.jpg