Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Mufik"Nah, I got better things to do than that...for instance, chew more straw!" Mufik said cheerily, taking out some more straw and putting it in his mouth, chewing on it even louder. Putting his hands back in his pockets, the careless fool began wandering off on his own, waving back at the people he just met one last time before disappearing out of sight."Later haters."

IC: Demas eyed the Fire Toa carefully, searching for some ulterior motive hidden within her expression. Suddenly he dipped his head, albeit rather mockingly. "Thank you...milady." And he was gone, vanished into the stream of beings, Bahkui following closely behind. They quickly made their way from the square, Demas periodically looking back, checking with his mask to make certain they were not being followed. After a while, he glanced down at the Matoran. Muttering, he instructed, "Let's just try to keep a low profile for a while. You know they'll have the whole guard on the lookout for us, ready to haul us in at the slightest hint of trouble."OOC: Read: Let's go start a barfight. :P

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Jest"Ah, now he is gone... that is much better. Now I'm stuck with only one moron around." I didn't continue from there, though I did make it somewhat clear to who I was speaking about. It certainly wasn't myself, and anyone would know there was only one other person near me that I could be speaking of.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Naut:"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Naut muttered, coming along. "Might as well take the next step and shift the blame for everything on to me too. That way, when I get arrested, you can skip through a field singing, and laughing with other Toa and Matoran. "Oh, wait," he said sarcastically, "You may as well be physically incapable of that...That and being polite to others."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)A warning feeling began to crawl up Angel's spine at the Toa of Lightning's abrupt stop. There was something about his eyes...they were haunted, as if he was fighting a war against himself.Or his Mark.He imperceptibly tensed, letting all of his muscles tighten, and his breathing slowed: it was a skill he had spent years mastering in the jungles of Le-Wahi, one that would help him save energy that might be needed for a fight.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: :PIC: Bahkui"You said it," the Onu-Matoran agreed.Funny, Bahkui keeping a low profile. He was the exact opposite of low, and stuck out in any crowd of Matoran because of his height. The matoran spotted a place that may help, though: a bar. "Over there," he said, indicating the building with a nod of the head.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Jikal"I was saying-" Now now, Jikal. I can't let you go spilling the beans about me. How would I get my fun if you did?You piraka. I can't just not tell them!You can, and you will. Otherwise I might pay Kitsune a visit.You monster. I won't let you win."I was trying to warn you about Ir-" Iris cut Jikal off again.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Jikal/IrisJikal placed a hand on each side of his head. "Iris." His voice was strained, as there was a literal battle for control inside his head. And he was slowly losing.Oh, come now Jikal. Look what you did. Now I have to claim my fun before they get away. This is all on you, you know. If you hadn't warned them, they might never have had to deal with me. They might have walked away, and never had anything to do with you or I again. They might have been spared. Others might have died, sure. But they would have been spared.Better that a few suffer, than the countless more who would if I did not warn them.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: By the way, MicroSnipe, I just realized that I made my character's name exactly the same as your character's (Tuara & Tawara). I'm sorry about that. I guess it's too late for me to change Tawara's name now, though.IC: Tawara, Ta-KoroTawara watched in wonder. That sure is a useful mask of power.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Raion, Ta-KoroRaion had silently stepped over to Tawara as Briani worked. "So, do you have anything you need done? I can trust Briani to take care of him while we find ourselves a meal, or fix weapons." Raion said. As he spoke, he ran a finger across one of his hatchet's blade, testing it's sharpness.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: JikalJikal gestured toward his head, not an easy thing to do while you're clutching said head in pain. "He's... He's in here... When the Mark takes over, so does he... Sometimes he takes over even when the Mark isn't active..."You wil not control me!I don't have to. I just have to control your body.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: NikaronThis wealth of new information was sending Nikaron's thoughts racing, Kinvex is dead, karz! I failed. However had I assisted, I never would have been able to help Avya. She would still be alive though. Right? Regardless, Yuru must be brought to justice. All the Mark Bearers must see justice. Absentmindedly he heard Angelus' introduction and responded, "Nikaron," before delving deeper into his thoughts. Normally he would not have been as curt, but his mind was currently elsewhere. He looked into the eye's of Jikal and noticed some sort of internal struggle. Not good. Behind his back a dagger silently appeared in his hand. He still appeared to be elsewhere, but he was in fact ready to throw at a moments notice.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"There en't much I need to do, really. I just got here, after all, and I'm already stuffed from what I ate on the way here. But I'll come with if there's somewhere you wanna go."

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara eyed the Toa now in pain. She titled her head, "Jikal, you must not let Iris out."The Toa growled in pain, she looked at Angelus and nodded, "I need to see inside his head. If anything happens while I'm gone, you know what to do."Tuara dropped.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: JikalJikal's only response was a nod, not even noticing Tuara had dropped to the ground. Iris, you are not getting out today.Watch me, Jikal. I'll get out, and I'll have some fun.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angel darted forward immediately, catching Tuara and setting her softly to the ground. He drew his daggers from his waistband, prepared for whatever may occur."Jikal, you seem like a pretty good guy, so I'm gonna give you fair warning," he growled. "I've lost a lot to these Mark Bearers over the last few days. If your little alter-ego breaks out and something happens to Tuara, I'm not going to hesitate to kill you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jikal"Oh believe me, letting him out is the last thing I want to do." He inclined his head toward Kitsune. "The whole reason she needed a doctor is because of him. She and another one of my friends, too."He winced. "So believe me, letting him out is the last thing I want."Or is it, Jikal? Or do you secretly relish the feeling of power?No, I don't. I'm not you. I don't harm innocents for the thrill. I don't kill when I can avoid it.Oh? What about the time after you gained the Mark?No, that wasn't me! That was the Mark!

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Oreius (Ta-Koro)Oreius watched from the shadows as a group of Guards entered the control room and began to raise the bridge. He shook his head silently, but remained where he was. If the Toa of Ice appeared, the Guard might be able to hold him back long enough to drop the bridge again.Abruptly, the Ta-Matoran noticed the alarms of Ta-Koro were no longer ringing. Though he had heard nothing of the escaped Toa, it appeared the emergency was over, at least for now. Oreius had no doubt that the search would continue until the escapee was found, but for the moment, the Guard appeared occupied with regaining control over the city.With the bridge back under guard, Oreius realized the immediate crisis was finished, and his presence most likely unneeded now. When the Guard had been too distracted to lower the bridge, Oreius had been there to ensure that the most obvious escape route was cut off. But the Guard had things in hand now, which left Oreius with space and breath to remember his previous course of action, and what it had concerned:The Rahkshi.It seemed a lifetime ago, though it had really been less than a day, that he had resigned from the Guard and, with Vakama's leave, had decided to leave Ta-Koro in search of some way to actively oppose the Makuta. He'd been distracted by the Ice Toa's escape, but now it was time to move. But where?Oreius frowned in thought, then figured his plan would first be to travel to Ga-Koro and seek Nokama's counsel, and also warn her of the looming threat of a Rahkshi attack. With a start, he realized that she would also need to know of the Ice Toa who had reduced Ta-Koro's hospital to a heap of burnt rubble.There was no time to lose. As soon as the bridge finished its slow ascent, Oreius moved out of hiding and approached the gate. The Guards there nodded in recognition, and made no move to oppose him as he passed. The Ta-Matoran jogged across the bridge, the still-cooling stone hot against his feet. He quickly crossed, and, maintaining his pace, continued down the dusky gray road, his footfalls throwing up puffs of black dust.Soon, Ta-Koro was far behind.OOC: Oreius to Ga-Wahi

IC: Kamaehu raised his halberd from resting beside him to leaning on his shoulder. The warrior could see Jikal might start a fight soon. But he could wait no longer for information. This "Mark" might give his opponent incredible power. "What exactly is a Mark Bearer?" He asked Angelus.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: (Durzan-Blackwood, Charred Forest)Today's dinner was rather quite special. Half a water Skakdi, grilled and mixed into a thick Madu stew. Placing it onto the table, he spooned generous portions into the plates of his two comrades. Haitol and Metack had no idea what they were eating.Haitol didn't eat the stew, much to Durzan's chagrin. He was too busy playing Makuta on a map of Ga-Koro.IC: (Haitol-Blackwood, Charred Forest)Haitol was rather grandiose today. The compound was ready, and it was his goal to see that a Makuta-follower organization was created and funded. But gathering such beings together would be a challenge.Followers of the Makuta were known to remain on the fringes of society, hidden in the dregs of it, or seemingly integrated with the Matoran. He, Metack and Durzan couldn't spread the word of a new organization quick enough.So, he figured he'd start small and sent Durzan out to tell others about Blackwood.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"A Mark Bearer is someone with a tattoo on their shoulder called, aptly, a Mark," said the young Toa of Fire, his wary eyes never leaving the troubled eyes of Jikal. "The Marks draw pheromones from the air around them from a specific emotion and amplify the powers of their specific bearer. Each Mark responds to a unique element, and each one has a different fighting style and a different way to combat it. The one thing they have in common is they're all dangerous."He motioned towards Tuara's motionless form."She and I have been working together for almost a week to track them all down and try to prevent them from joining a small group of them that mobilized in Ga-Wahi a couple days ago."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: TakimocA guard looked the vortixx over, taking note of her charge, then jabbed a thumb in the direction of a doctor finishing up his breakfast. "That's ther one. A real no-good soldier if yer' askin' me." Takimoc was just finishing his breakfast as the two approached, his eyes quickly accessing the situation. With a shake of his head, he set aside the omelette and Riaril's ex-coffee cup and said with a wry groan, "Faerulo sent you, didn't he? Did he happen to mention I'm no longer a surgeon? I work for the guard as a soldier, not a medic."

IC: Vearal"Yeah, he did. Send us to you, that is." Vearal answered. "And frankly, you could be a crazy old Turaga who looked to the moon for answers and wore long scraggly robes, and I would still ask you for help if I thought you could do one bit of good."Her trademark scowl lingered, barely perceptible. She seemed to have discarded it for the moment, but evidence of her customary expression remained.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: TakimocTakimoc just rubbed his hands together and stood up. "Well, okay. I'll help you this time, but tell Faerulo I'll maim the next being he sends to me -- rahi or Great Being." Stepping forwards, he felt the matoran's forehead and nodded somberly. Using his mask of x-ray vision, he quickly surveyed the patient's body, noting the the inflamed gut and intestinal system. "This matoran probably ate something that didn't sit well with her. I recommend going back to Faerulo for some herbs and acupuncture. There's nothing too serious I can see. If Riaril wasn't on vacation I'd send you to her, but Faerulo is a good second choice. He'll fix you up." Takimoc nodded as he spoke, as if needing encouragement to continue the job.

IC: Dino had returned to the Koro of his leader. The disbanded team, he may never meet again. But, as he had thought many times before, the time had come to move on. He went to the Ta-Koro Guard HQ. "Eh. Anyone. I'd a-like to sign up" he halfheartedly sighed. He'd have to start following some rules now, but he did need to get a life after spending months in exile living on food scraps he hunted himself.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Avya (Ta-Koro)Nikaron leaned over the wall and shot a disk at one of the beings talking below us. The disk flew through the air so fast it was almost invisible, and it was followed by its owner as Nikaron leaped off the roof after it.I made to follow Nikaron, but before I could jump, an explosion blasted the roof apart, sending me flying. I landed hard on the black rock, the impact knocking the wind out of me-A sky stained red as blood and filling with choking smoke. A village burns, angry tongues of fire dancing over thatched roofs and simple wooden walls. A green Toa runs towards me as a scream pierces the air-The image faded from my eyes as quickly it had come, but the vivid sensations of oppressive heat and suffocating smoke remained. I lay on the ground amidst pieces of rock and shattered tiles, struggling to move, to breathe, do anything, but my body remained unresponsive. My chest refused to expand; my muscles denied my repeated attempts to move even an inch.Then, as though time suddenly began working again, I gasped, and inhaled. The hot, dusty air was sweet in my deprived lungs as I breathed deep and stumbled to my feet. Somehow, I was still clutching the kolhii staff. I shook my head free of the cobwebs, then ran towards Nikaron, hoping desperately to be of some help before something terrible happened. And if he was dealing with the being who had blown up the hospital, then something probably would.

OOC: Takimoc is going to have to get involved with this Nikaron chase eventually. :evilgrin:IC: Takimoc"I see," the older toa muttered. Mata-Nui was Faerulo impressive. Looking back at the delerious patient and her charge, Takimoc shuddered than gave a slight sigh. "Alright, I can do the acupuncture, but I can't leave my post. The needles are in there travel bag in my trunk in the garrison quarters. You can leave the patient here if you wish, but you'll have to gather the materials for me. Also, I'm not a charity. I need to make a living, and the guard isn't much to speak of. The acupuncture is going to be around seventy to one hundred widgets. Paid up front."

IC: VearalVearal nodded, though inside she winced. She reached into her armor and withdrew a small pouch. She tossed it to Takimoc. When the Ta-Toa looked inside, he would find it contained about eighty or so widgets. "I hope that covers it." Because I only have about twenty widgets more.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: TakimocTakimoc felt the heft of the pouch as he looked inside, having pulled the drawstrings open. "Hm... Okay, I'll work with this." He then quickly told Vearal where to go to get the needles needed. "And some alcohol from the guard's mess would be nice too. I just need something to numb the areas I'll be using the needles." With that Takimoc tied the pouch of widgets onto his belt and resumed guard duty.

IC: VearalVearal nodded, then set Xiela on the ground. "I'll be back in a few minutes."With that, the Vortixx took off running, her long strides quickly bringing her to her destination. After a brief argument with the guards, and a brief explanation, she hurried inside and retrieved the needles. Her next stop was the mess hall, where she literally took a bottle of alcohol from under a guards nose. The guard had clearly had enough to drink already, and she wasn't going to let him start another bottle.Vearal resumed her journey, hurrying back to the wall.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: XD, Kughii, Nikaron is the good guy, Hiemalis(EW's character) destroyed the hospital, and Soran(My char) blew up the remains of the hospital.IC: NikaronNikaron gritted his teeth, it didn't take a genius to figure out the Jikal was losing control. Nikaron knew he had do to do something, "Jikal, if you can still hear me, listen carefully. I'm going to knock you out, then you, with Tuara's help, can deal with Iris in your subconscious, without causing injury to anyone else. Nod your head if you understand." Nikaron wasn't sure if you could combat foes in your subconscious, but he supposed if he could see repressed memories in there, others could see there split personas.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg