Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"So where are we goin'?" asked Tawara.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: *facepalm* I just realized that I never gave you your Kitsune recap. Sorry. Anyway, Kitsune is currently sitting on the ground. Jikal was stopped by Tuara and Angelus on account of his Mark, and Iris is currently attempting to gain control.IC: JikalJikal, just barely, nodded. If I'm unconscious, you won't get out.It doesn't matter, Jikal. You're just delaying the inevitable.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Avya (Ta-Koro)I ran up to Nikaron in time to see him knock a being unconscious with the butt of a dagger. I gripped my kolhii staff in two hands, though I doubted its particular effectiveness in combat, seeing as a) it wasn't, strictly speaking, a weapon, and b) I had no freakin' idea how to use it."Nikaron, what's going on?"

Edited by Nukaya is Awesome

IC: TakimocTakimoc quickly grabbed the materials from Vearal with a slight air of disdain, and then began to apply the alcohol to certain points of Xeala's body. With careful practice, needles flew from his fingers into the first few layers of skin, creating an electrical charge to stimulate the body's own self-healing. Looking back at the vortixx, he said, "Well, it's going to be about thirty minutes to an hour, so you might as well go make yourself at home somewhere, or head off to Faerulo's for the herbs. He's probably whipping something up right now, knowing the old flame."

IC: Jest"You've been following me like a lost puppy. I didn't hire you, I didn't want you to be around annoying me." I remarked, muttering to myself about ways I could kill every single annoyance in my life... though I wondered how hard it would be to destroy the sun.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: TakimocThe needles slid out of Xiela with expert ease as Takimoc wrapped up his treatment. Placing the needles in the bottle of alcohol to disinfect, he shook it around a couple of times and then set it down by his shield. What a day. I'm healing things again. Oh the joy. Takimoc thought to himself with dripping sarcasm. "She's done with the treatment. Just don't let her walk around too much on her own for a while." Takimoc grumbled at Vearal, his finger pointed crookedly at Xiela. "Also, you should be able to find Faerulo's house rather easily. There's a stench that you'd smell a block away."IC: Faerulo and MoriikaThe little doorbell chimed as Faerulo rushed through the doorway into his townhouse. "Moriika, I'm having a patient, so make yourself presentable." He called out and then shoved his nose plugs back into their snorting receptacles. he moved deftly around the house, picking up half-eaten meals, a book from the mantle. A lone cobweb could not escape his hunting prowl, and it fell to his feather duster with a tensive whisper. Moving along to the office, he threw papers off the desk and into the shelves behind an embroidered curtain. Easy enough. With offhand curiousity, Faerulo called out, "Moriika, you cleaned up the living room?" Silence. Oh dear. Shuffling back down the small hallway that led from the connected office back into the house proper, he opened the door on a snoring matoran, a book placed over his face for shade, his bandaged left stump of an arm resting over his chest. Faerulo sighed and closed the door behind him, letting his companion get some well-earned rest. At least he drank that herbal tea I made.

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

IC: Before anyone responded to Avya's question, she felt a reassuring hand on her shoulder. It's owner could see Avya had been shaking only moments before. "First off, both you look like you've been through Makuta's lair. And second, I also want to know what just happened here." Ara'kas took the time to survey the group, making mental notes. The kid's here (Avya). That's good. Her lightning toa buddy too (Nikaron). Probably for the best. Don't know who that girl there is, don't care (Kitsune). That big fellow on the ground might be useful (Jikal). If he were conscious. Red popinjay over there looks like a useless layabout, but I might be wrong (Angelus). Probably not. And the boss (Kamaehu). He sure does love playing with that halberd of his. Kamaehu looked over at his companion, smiling. Ara'kas was back.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC:I'm having trouble trying to describe a non-physical existence so...IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara heard whispering.She moved closer and readied herself, preparing what she would say when she came into contact with Iris.Still, she flitted through Jikal's mind, trying to find where a seperated personality could be located. She hoped she could do something about Iris. She knew you could do nothing to people when in their minds. You couldn't alter their thoughts, you couldn't communicate with them. Nothing.Put a separate personality.Tuara tried to be positive.She made her presence known, hoping Iris would respond.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: I usually hand wave that by saying that the mind takes the form of whatever the owner wishes. For instance, the last time there was a mental sequence between Jikal and Iris, the setting was a near perfect replica of a clearing in the forest. Another possible explanation for it is that someone else's mind would be too confusing for an intruder (sans Toa of Psionics, but that isn't really applicable.) so the intruder views it as something they can understand.IC: IrisSeeming to loom in front of Tuara was what could best be described as a ball of sinister hatred. It noticed Tuara's presence, and seemed to laugh. "Well hello, Tuara. I can guess why you're here. Interesting way to travel, though, it's been a while since anyone visited this mind with an Iden."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tuara - Jikal's ConsciousnessThe voice was similar to Jikal's, but it felt... Sharper."Well with Jikal unconscious we needed a way to communicate with the psycho in his brain. An Iden seemed like the best choice. To be honest, I'm surprised I can communicate with you at all."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Hasil:Hasil was limping his way through the Koro, again. Despite his injury, he felt that he was spending too much time here...he needed something to do, if not someway to get away. As he walked, he came upon a small group of beings...two appeared unconscious, and he recognized one of them. He also recognized another yet another, and then there were yet another two there he could speak to.Kamaehu and Ara'kas. His face expressionless, he walked up to them. "Would either of you two mind telling me just what is happening?" He asked them.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Iris"Righto, girlie." Iris seemed to grin. "Came here via Iden."Slowly, the sphere of hatred took on a recognizable form, that of a Toa of Iron."Technically, I should be dead."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Iris"Well, you see, it's similar to an Iden-user possessing a corpse. They can take control, but they can never leave again." Iris shrugged. "I was desperate, so I used an Iden to escape my dying body. Then, I entered Jikal's. But I couldn't completely subvert him, and thus, I was relegated to part-time control."Iris shrugged again. "But either way, it's better than death. I'm still capable of taking my revenge."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tuara - Jikal's ConsciousnessTuara puzzled. Spirits weren't supposed to be able to affect anything with a soul. She could take control of Rahi, machinery, but nothing sentient. Then what made the difference? The anomaly she could come up with was the Mark. Jikal's consciousness felt different too.Perhaps Iris attached to the Mark.She'd have to try that with Utu or Dorian. Or Yuru."You're destroying his mind."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Iris"Jikal is stronger than you think. He will last for a long time yet." Iris gave a maniacal grin. "But in the end, I really son't care. The whole world could burn for all I care as long as I get my revenge."He looked thoughtful. "Come to think of it, you probably know who I am. Even if you haven't made the connection."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Iris"I'll give you a hint. I attacked the Ta-Koro Fortress Guard Hospital before it was fashionable." Iris grinned. "But whether you know me or not, it matters little to me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Seeing as he's still with Vakama, Nuju...IC-Kaylov:Kaylov turned over to Vakama, who he'd been sitting with quietly for a while. "Hopefully Onewa made it back to Po-Koro just fine," he said, trying to strike up another conversation. "It would be terrible for him to be waylaid upon the journey, after what he's already been put through..."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tuara - Jikal's ConsciousnessTuara narrowed her eyes, "So what, you use the body of a good hearted Toa to break a few necks, then what? Run for the rest of your life? Kill more people "just cause"? Destroy a village?"Tuara shook her head, "I think it's time you left Jikal alone."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: IrisIris grinned. "I couldn't if I wanted to. And besides, what can you do to stop me? Jikal's body has become just as much a vessel for me, as it is for him. And who knows what damage you could do to Jikal by trying to force me out?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Gyren suddenly opened his eyes. While there was still some pain in his chest, the bleeding had subsided and the young Toa found himself in a strange hut. He couldn't make out anything in the darkness and tried to remember how he got here. Gyren recalled Iris smashing his chest in during the fight, and his scalpel was missing. The only thing in his pockets was his small notebook."Hmmm... I'll have to wash this coat later." Gyren said quietly as he felt the dried blood on his duster.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Briani (NPC), Ta-KoroBriani appeared, a latern in her hand. "Ah, I see you're awake. I just finished healing on you. Raion and your other friend will be back in a few hours." She said. "How are you feeling?" She asked, her strikingly, and uniuqely beatiful face full of concern.IC: Raion, Ta-KoroRaion weaved throughout the crowds of Ta-Koro, intent on finding his sister. Soon, he discovered her, along with several beings he didn't recognize. Holding his hand out to Tawara, he made signal of "Don't move.", and then pointed at the beings ahead.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: (Tarcvor/Near Ta-Koro)There wasn't much Tarcvor could do but run, run for his life. Fueled by the rush of adrenaline, he ignored the pain of the rather large gash on his shoulder. Pain supression aside, it seemed to him that his other senses were heightened. That he could feel his booted feet slam into the ground, his heart beat seemingly as fast as a Kakama user, and he could hear his lungs breath in the hot air of Ta-Wahi.But the rather hungry and obviously infected Muaka cat wouldn't let him go that easily.Rushing down a dirt road, he tried desperately to kick up dust to confuse the beast. The cat, however, kept thundering down behind the wounded Po-Toa. In the distance, he saw the gates of Ta-Koro. Running faster, Tarc screamed in shrill, crazed voice to the guards. But it seemed his first attempt to tell the guard that a gigantic rahi was hurdling towards the settlement was an utter failure.It wasn't until he'd came a mere ten feet away from the gate that the guards reacted. Two scrawny, probably new guards held their spears out to stab the creature. As Tarc ran into Ta-Koro, screaming at the top of his lungs "Muaka! Muaka!", he heard the beast maul the poor guards to death.Making it to the middle of town, the adrenaline had started to wear off. The pain and exaustion attacked Tarc within a minute. With a scream of pain, he collapsed on the ground. The cat came nearer and nearer.OOC: Can someone help old Tarc?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Gyren blushed as he saw the healer's face. His eyes gravitated to the bull whip she had before darting back to her face. The young Toa could hear vague shouting from outside as he cleared his throat. Gyren turned to look outside as a Po-Toa collapsed. The roar of a Muaka could be heard as it moved moved closer to its prey."I'll live. I can just get painkillers from her once she returns. We should probably help that Toa outside." Gyren said with a sly smile.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Tuara - Jikal's ConsciousnessTuara raised an eyebrow, "I'd agree with you, but I'd feel guilty agreeing with a psycho."A pause, "I'm going to break you here and now. Rid Jikal of you forever, unless you do one thing."She jerked a thumb behind her, "Get out."

| BZPRPG Profiles |