Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kamaehu looked over his should at Hasil, shrugging slightly. "This robust specimen," he said, nodding at Jikal. "Needed a head check." Cracking a smile at his own wordplay, he continued on. "In all seriousness, he has some sort of mark that may have created an evil alter-ego. We're trying to fix that without doing something like killing him. Well, except for Avya and Ara'kas. They just got here."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Zombie Shark Raganrok, Tarcvor is saved.IC: Briani (NPC), Ta-KoroBriani looked up, slightly surprised to see a Muaka chasing a Po-Toa."I'll be right back..." She said as she walked outside, bullwhip in hand. Screaming, she distracted the Muaka enough so that it turned to look at her. In a flash of brown, the bullwhip lashed it directly across the eye, temporarily blinding it. Before it could react, the bullwhip wrapped around one of it's legs. With surprising strength, Briani tugged hard enough to cause the leg to shoot out, downing it before it could react.Running towards the gigantic feline, Briani lept into the air, flipping once before she landed on it's back. As the creature attempted to buck her off, she wrapped the whip around it's neck, grabbing the other end with her hand. She held on with all her strength, ignoring the creature's more panicked attempts to get her off. In a few seconds, it collapsed, no breath in it's lungs.Nodding to Tarcvor as she slid of the gigantic creature, Briani made her way back to her hut, seemingly unfazed from the battle.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Tarc's half unconscious right now, I don't think he can exactly react. :PIC: By now, Tarc was in pain. The gash on his shoulder was bleeding at a rather fast rate. He flickered in and out of consciousness, seeing Briani battle the Muaka in an almost flip book fashion. He would have been amused if he wasn't wounded. With every once of willpower, he cried out for help, or at least he tried to. All that came out of his mouth were deep, pained groans. Trying again, he managed to utter a single word before blacking out: "HELP!"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Briani has been made a PC. (Link in my sig)IC: Briani, Ta-KoroBriani ran back to the wounded Toa of Stone, quickly checking his pulse before dragging him back to her hut.After getting him on the other medical table, she carefully inspected his wound. After a few minutes, she was satisfied with the information she had about it, and activated her mask, slowly beginning to heal him.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:The Toa of Sonics sped through the village, vaulting over Matoran and free running across rooftops, headed in a straight line to one goal. After dive-rolling on to the street and sliding between the legs of a particularly tall Vortixx, he dusted himself off and rapped urgently several times on Turaga Vakama's door, hoping to Mata-Nui that the elder was there.

IC: Awaking with a growl, Tarc slowly forced his eyes to open. From what he could tell, the pain on his shoulder was fading away-replaced with a rather sore area. Looking around, he noticed a Toa to the left of him, mask glowing. A healer, most likely. He couldn't hide the happiness in his voice."That Mata-Nui forsaken thing chased me from the Charred Forest all the way here," he explained. "Thanks for saving me, I owe you."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Briani, Ta-Koro"It's what I do. No need to thank me." She said, teeth gritted from the concentration required to both use her mask and speak. "But if you really feel like you owe me, you could be quiet and still." OOC: She's sounding more and more like Raion every time I post with her.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tarc felt that it was wise not to tick off the Toa who saved him from becoming cat food. So he went quiet and let her heal. He could express his gratitude more when he was better.As the pain began to fade, he began to wonder where he'd go next.

IC: "I saw it attack a pair of Matoran along a trail. After distracting that thing long enough for the two to flee, it followed me," Tarc replied.

IC: Said absentminded strumming was promptly interrupted by a jogging toa who didn't think to look down.Shin colliding with Angelus's shoulder, one martial artist swayed crazily as he narrowly avoided tripping.Debased, he bled off momentum by hopping on one foot, even as he regained balance in a slightly comical image.He turned back to the guitarist. "Sorry 'bout that. You okay?"Well done, Jolek. he grumbled mentally. Such stellar balance and awareness of your surroundings after HOW MANY years of training?

helo frens

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Excuse me, were you saying something?Nuh uh, you can't tell me nothing--"Angel's bluesy singing and strumming was interrupted by a Toa tripping over him and promptly catching his balance. Angel, being seated, wasn't as affected by the trip."Yeah, man, I'm okay. You good?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Angel (Ta-Koro)Angel shrugged and grinned, gesturing for Jolek to take a seat beside him."Waiting for my partner here," he said, cocking his head at Tuara's unconscious form, "to finish up her detective work on this guy."He cocked his head at Jikal's unconscious form and began to strum again, grinning. He looked up at Jolek, who was still rolling his shoulders awkwardly."It's okay, bro. Take a seat."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jolek shrugged, dropping to a sitting position and beginning to exmaine his handwraps, tightening them where he deemed necessary."So, what exactly's goin' on here?" he asked, perplexed.OOC: operation best bromanceis gobrotiems commence now

helo frens

IC: Angel (Ta-Koro)Angel shrugged and grinned a bit wider."Beats me, man. I'm just a jungle kid. From what I've gathered, though, that guy," he said, gesturing again at Jikal, "has a subconscious inside his Mark that takes over and goes totally psychotic at random. Tuara's trying to perform an amateur exorcism."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angel (Ta-Koro)"Probably because he was at the hospital," said Angel with a shrug. "Let's start from the beginning. What do you know about the Mark Bearers? Anything?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angel (Ta-Koro)..."Huh. Alright, then, lemme start from the beginning. Mark Bearers have a sort of tattoo on their shoulders, a Mark, that absorbs pheromones from a specific emotion and fuels the strength of the Bearer. Each Mark runs off a different emotion, meaning that you never know exactly what you're going up against. A couple days ago, two Mark Bearers, Utu and Tank, came along with Tuara here and a Toa named Kinvex. We were going after a third Mark Bearer, Dorian, who had a Mark of Rage. We got taken captive, there was a big battle, Kinvex and Dorian got killed, and we escaped and got back here. Now we're trying to find as many Bearers as possible and stop them from joining up with Utu."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angel (Ta-Koro)"Wha? Who, Tuara? Nah, she doesn't have a Mark. She's just tough as nails. Determined, too. More so than anyone I've ever seen."He grinned slightly as he stared at the unconscious Toa of Fire and lifted her, setting her down slightly so she could avoid getting trampled."Hope she's doing okay in there..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Tough as nails, eh? Interesting..." he mumbled, clenching a fist almost subconciously as a gleam of excited anticipation shone in his eyes."So, any idea on how what she's doing works?" he asked, leaning closer to her prone form and extending his index finger towards it, as if debating whether or not he should give an investigatory poke.Which, knowing Jolek, he probably was.

Edited by Raz: Master Muscle Wizard

helo frens

IC: Angel (Ta-Koro)"Something to do with her Iden," said Angel with a shrug. "I've never been one to like those kinds of masks, though, so I don't know too much about how it operates."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Jolek vs Tuara pokingbeginIC: "Ah." Jolek said absently, prodding Tuara's stomach with a curious expression.No response whatsoever."Huh." he said, folding his arms as he sat straight once more. "Cuts off concious control of the body? Strange mask."

helo frens

IC: Gyren rubbed his eyes as he finished watching Briani kill a full-grown Muaka. The Toa quickly sketched the bullwhip in his notebook before sitting up. Without the lenses, Gyren was unable to fathom how Briani had managed to use the whip. He looked over to the Po-Toa, surprised by his self-sacrifice. It would be a while until the rest of his companions came back."That was an interesting fight. And thanks for the healing, Miss." Gyren said as he adjusted his scarf.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Angel (Ta-Koro)Angelus shook his head and laughed a bit as Jolek poked Tuara's abdomen, fascinated. He began to strum on the guitar again."I've never liked it," he said with a shrug. "Scares the heck outta me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "I'll say." Jolek agreed, nodding as he rapped a knuckle on Tuara's shin.The subsequent ##### of her leg answered his next question."'Kay, so judging from that and the fact that she's still breathing, we can say that it's pretty much like she's sleeping when she does this. Unconcious reflexes and body functions still act normally.""Huh. Mask of Sleep." he concluded, understandably incorrect. "Wierd."OOC: lul J 3 R K is censored

helo frens

IC: Avya (Ta-Koro)I looked around at the group, the kolhii staff now hanging at my side: there wasn't much point in brandishing a stick I didn't know how to use when I was surrounded by friends. Aside from Ara'kas, who had arrived just after me, everyone seemed to know what was going on, and it had something to do with the guy Nikaron just bashed on the head."Okay guys, what the karz is going on? I get that we're the good guys..." I prodded the unconscious being with my toe. "...but then who's this?"

IC: Angel (Ta-Koro)"Not exactly," said Angelus, shaking his head and grinning. "But whatever."He appeared to have finally found a riff that he liked, so he began to play along and write up lyrics in his head as he went along."I feel the pressure, under more scrutinyWhat I do? I act more stupidlyThe drama, people suing meYet I'm on this stage here, talking like it'sYou and me""Just saying how I feel, manI ain't one of the Mata, I didn't come from heavenI guess the money should have changed himI should have just forgotten where I came from.""La, la, la, la, wait till I get my money rightLa, la, la, la, then you can't tell me nothing, right?""Did you say something?No, you can't tell me nothingYou can't tell me nothingYou can't tell me nothing.""Let open the suicide doorsThis is my life, baby, you decide yoursThey say I talk with so much emphasisBut oh, they're just so sensitive.""How you supposed to move through a room full of nos?How you supposed to stay faithful in a room full of, whoaaaaa?""La, la, la, la, wait till I get my money rightLa, la, la, la, then you can't tell me nothing, right?""Did you say something? No, you can't tell me nothing.You can't tell me nothing.You can't tell me nothing.""Okay, first thing's first: I'm gonna eat your brains.Then I'll start rocking gold teeth and fangs.I'm all up, all up, all up in the bank with a funny face.If I'm fake, I don't notice, 'cause my money ain't..."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: NikaronWith things settling down a bit, Nikaron turned to face Avya, smiling in relief as he laid eyes on her. Nikaron was completely oblivious to the fact that now the burnt left half of his face was in full view of Avya. For the most part Nikaron would mainly ignore personal wounds, this was no exception. When Angelus began singing his music, Nikaron began filling in Avya on what happened. "The Toa lying unconscious is a Mark Bearer with a Split Personality. His name is Jikal, he's good guy, but he's other personality is Iris, a cruel, sadistic being. Now Mark Bearers are beings of near limitless power, each mark is attached to a specific emotion, the more of that emotion they feel, the more powerful they get. What's worse, Utu, a sick twisted murder, and the Mark Bearer of Fear is gathering them together. In his control, well put lightly we'd be in one heck of a mess. Does that answer your questions?" Nikaron asked Avya.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Jolek is back. This makes me very happy.IC: IrisIris shrugged. "I'm sorry to say I can't. If I could, I'd leave and find a host I didn't have to fight for control. And I wouldn't recommend you try to force me out, either. Bluntly speaking, this place is my turf. You can't beat me in my own mind."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG