Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Toa KakopaHe dropped himself on the hurt gukko.There he was standing in front of the forgeman.Being stronger he trew the matoran of the guko and used his new shield to protect himself of the arrow.While he was flying away a matoran jumped on his gukko...

I'm back!

IC Toa Kakopa:Only one matoran was left, seeing he was too high in the sky to knock him of, he, being the strongest, grabbed his mask and said:"I don't want to hurt you, just keep yourself quiet I'll give your mask back, otherwise your mask might melt, your choise"

I'm back!

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro GatesTuara looked at Angelus, "I have to use it."She dropped to the ground, activating her Iden. Quickly, she used her spirit to enter the Gukko bird, taking control of it's mind. She looked down, zooming towards the gates at as a high a speed she could make the damaged bird move.OOC:Currently checking with Nuju to see if this is allowed.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC(Tajeh):Tajeh, ignoring Tirus, walked over to one of the benches and sat down. Tajeh glanced at the desk that held the hidden Toa and coughed loudly. "Say, do you have some water? Or a pool of ice?"
IC: Naehi, Ta-Koro (Tirus's Forge)In a single fluid movement, the Toa reading the book picked up an object by their chair, and tossed it at the Ko-Matoran. The object was a tall, thick flask of liquid, similar to the one TIrus carried, but filled with water. Lukewarm water, but still hydrating fresh water, a surely appreciated relief from the blazing heat of the forge.Putting her book down, the Toa stared at Tajeh. Her face was covered with a strange Kanohi, a mix of a Hau and a Faxon, but her eyes, so vibrant and strangely colored, were the things that captured most beings' attention. "And you are?" Naehi asked, her voice so mind-numbingly dispasionate, it was almost painful.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Naehi, Ta-Koro (Tirus's Forge)In a single fluid movement, the Toa reading the book picked up an object by their chair, and tossed it at the Ko-Matoran. The object was a tall, thick flask of liquid, similar to the one TIrus carried, but filled with water. Lukewarm water, but still hydrating fresh water, a surely appreciated relief from the blazing heat of the forge.Putting her book down, the Toa stared at Tajeh. Her face was covered with a strange Kanohi, a mix of a Hau and a Faxon, but her eyes, so vibrant and strangely colored, were the things that captured most beings' attention. "And you are?" Naehi asked, her voice so mind-numbingly dispasionate, it was almost painful.
IC(Tajeh): "I'm Tajeh. Ko-Matoran, if you haven't noticed..." he replied as he started drinking the water like it was life or death.

WIP

IC: Cysero (Hotel, Ta-Koro)Cysero didn't answer, merely took Naria by the hand and tugged on her until she finally followed him. When they reached their room, Naria entered first, and Cysero closed the door and locked it. Noting Naria's raised eyebrow but not responding to it, Cysero then moved dressers in front of the entrance and jammed the handle with his Kolhii stick before leaping onto the bed, opening the window, and standing near it, leaning in and ready to make his escape if need be."Will you go out with me?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Naria (Hotel, Ta-Koro)"I'm surprised it took you so long to ask that, Cysero," Naria said, smiling slightly, her answer to the question implied in her tone and her smile. Then, her voice took the stern tone it always did when she noticed that Cysero had a good chance to hurt himself. "Now back away from that window before you start jumping like a happy puppy-I don't want you to fall out of it."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Cysero (Hotel, Ta-Koro)Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!Cysero leaped off the bed and immediately grabbed Naria in a monster bearhug, falling backwards onto the bed and laughing.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Axeron"Self defense. Especially against 2 guard members who attack people for no reason. If so, you're either corrupt or just really really stupid. As for helping him....prove it. In what way did I help him? Did I help him steal it? Did I help him get away? Did you see this with your own eyes? Or are you just really really stupid?"

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Recra "Only after you tried to kill us."IC: ErifErif was staring at Londar's hand. "You got bad burns. Either one of them do this?"IC: Amsa shrugged. "We're guard members too. They stole something from that guy." She pointed at Londar.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Axeron"Let me get this straight. I tried to kill you? Not really. I didn't put any power in that throw. If I did, you'd be dead. And you were threateningly (Although the threat factor was decreased by your looks) looking at me. Second, the little guy can't prove anything. Maybe he was so stupid he stepped into the fire."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC:I don't think an iden can do that, sorryI'll check
}OOC:Nuju said nope, so Tuara does not take control of the Gukko.IC: Tuara - Ta-KoroTuara stood up and shouted to the thief on the back of the Gukko, "If you give up now we can make you a deal, figure out what the Karz is going on."She tilted her head, "As Deputy of the Ta-Koro Guard; Jaller's right hand, I can decree you an enemy of the Guard and it's people."Tuara held out a hand, "If you leave now, I will guarantee that your life will be a living Karz, unable to enter any Koro on Mata Nui." Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: It can be coloured Obsidian, because Obsidian is a colour!IC-Corik:"And he said he was frightened for his own safety, and just wanted to be sure you wouldn't attack him," Corik said, laying a hand on Erif's shoulder. "Everybody's a little jumpy these days, y'know, and the doctors would have fixed you right up. As for you, knife-owning-one, he likely felt he was defending himself. Just calm down, all of you." He turned to look at Londar."You, blacksmith, just what was taken, again?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now