Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "If that's the way you want to think, go ahead. I'm going to search elsewhere for people who will understand the point I'm trying to get across." Fetix caused the slab of Iron he had put up as a sign to sink back into the ground and re-entered the tunnel system, beginning his journey to Le-Koro.

R8aOQ.jpg

IC: Axeron"Actually, I find you particularly....funny. Maybe idiotic as well. Everybody knows Makuta is a power greedy maniac. Not a killer. So I'll follow you, and if I find that you threaten this island more than you seem to be helping it, I assassinate you."He followed Fetix, slightly amused. OOC: And from a 'its a game' standpoint, your plan is also not possible. Destruction of something like Kini-Nui needs staff approval, and staff plot dictates Makuta is gonna be alive until the destined heroes, the Oceanic 6, fulfill their destiny. Whatever that is.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Onuzek [Ta-Koro]The gigantic Ba-Toa nodded, and once again focused his attention on eating. Valria seemed happy again, and so Onuzek was happy. Because, when his friends were happy then he was happy. When his friends were sad, Onuzek tried to get them happy again. It was a simple view, but one that seemed to work for the hulking Toa or Gravity. Anything else wasn't very important to him. He liked to eat, he liked to sleep, but he liked his friends the most. And then Onuzek's friends like him, too, he thought happily, pausing for a moment to spend some mental energy on the thought.And if you got Onuzek's friends unhappy, well, that definately wouldn't be the healthiest thing to do when he was around.
IC: (Valria)Well it seemed like reflecting would cause her nothing but pain, it was much better to focus on the future, or at least the present. She sipped on the Bula Berry juice, it was sweet, a little warm, then again they were in Ta-Koro, so it was unlikely that you could find really any drinks that would be chilled. Valria took a few more bites of the juicy Kane-Ra burger, it certainly hit the spot, but then again, given how hungry she was there was quite a lot of food she would find delicious. Actually Valria's hunger had gotten the better of her and she tore through the burger ravenously, she then wiped her face and her normally purple mask, had a reddish tint in the cheeks. When her embarrassment had subsided and she had emptied the contents of her glass, her face looked a little disappointed, she was still hungry, though still amazed that the massive Toa sitting across from her could eat so much. She sighed as the other waiters and waitresses seemed to be busy handling the other customers and their orders, preventing Valria from getting a chance to order more food.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Naehi, Ta-Koro (Tirus's Forge)"Naehi." The answer was a single word, brusque in tone. "Tirus's underappreciated associate, I'm sure you've noticed."
"I'm sure you're not underappreciated." Tajeh replied as he finished the water. "So what's your job here?"

WIP

IC: (Valria)Well it seemed like reflecting would cause her nothing but pain, it was much better to focus on the future, or at least the present. She sipped on the Bula Berry juice, it was sweet, a little warm, then again they were in Ta-Koro, so it was unlikely that you could find really any drinks that would be chilled. Valria took a few more bites of the juicy Kane-Ra burger, it certainly hit the spot, but then again, given how hungry she was there was quite a lot of food she would find delicious. Actually Valria's hunger had gotten the better of her and she tore through the burger ravenously, she then wiped her face and her normally purple mask, had a reddish tint in the cheeks. When her embarrassment had subsided and she had emptied the contents of her glass, her face looked a little disappointed, she was still hungry, though still amazed that the massive Toa sitting across from her could eat so much. She sighed as the other waiters and waitresses seemed to be busy handling the other customers and their orders, preventing Valria from getting a chance to order more food.
IC: Onuzek [Ta-Koro]The gigantic Toa continued to eat, seemingly obvious to the world around him. This wasn't entirely fasle, as he was mostly focusing on the food infront of him. The hulking Ba-Toa didn't eat quickly, but with the size of the bits that he took, even the large plate of food was rapidly shrinking. Soon enough, the last bit was gone, vanishing into the seemingly bottomless pit he called a stomach. Smiling at the fact that he was quite full now, Onuzek leaned back in his chair, it groaning in protest as he did so.The Toa of Gravity noticed something on Valria's face as he glanced over to her. "Is Valria still hungry?" he asked, noticing the dissappointment.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naehi, Ta-Koro (Tirus's Forge)"Naehi." The answer was a single word, brusque in tone. "Tirus's underappreciated associate, I'm sure you've noticed."
"I'm sure you're not underappreciated." Tajeh replied as he finished the water. "So what's your job here?"
IC: Naehi, Ta-KoroNaehi did nothing but glance at Tajeh when he first spoke, her momentary glare more fierce than the flames of the forge. "I run the place when he's," She paused to glance back at Tirus. "On leave, intoxicated, or wounded. Around ninety percent of the time. And I only get half of this place's profit."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Naehi, Ta-KoroNaehi did nothing but glance at Tajeh when he first spoke, her momentary glare more fierce than the flames of the forge. "I run the place when he's," She paused to glance back at Tirus. "On leave, intoxicated, or wounded. Around ninety percent of the time. And I only get half of this place's profit."
IC(Tajeh): "That doesn't sound.....fair." Tajeh murmered aloud. Could Tirus really be a ##### like that?

WIP

IC: (Valria)"Yeah, I thought my Kane-Ra burger would have been enough." She sighed. That and the two of them would have very little widgets if she ate anymore food. Money that they would need to pay for a room at an inn. She would have to find some work to do, perhaps this or some other store was hiring, even if she got paid very little, she would still have more money than she currently had, which was just enough to really pay for Onuzek's and her meal, seemed like a good deal of Onuzek's money went into buying his new mask, so she would be buying dinner for him. "I'm fine though...I think it's time we found a place to sleep for the night." She said, noticing the shift in light outside.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:Drip. Drip. Drip. The smoldering liquid wax drop fell off the bottom of a Madu Cabolo and into the cool pool of water, crystalizing instantly at such lower temperatures and bobbing when the tiny ripples bounced back to the center. The beads of sweat scattered on Drugarn's black huna were both caused by both immense stress and the sweltering fire mere feet away. He lowered the stick he was holding, plunging the cabolo it carried on the other end into the water, sizzling and popping as steam formed at the touch of the two objects. Drugarn exhaled, just now noticing he had been holding his breath during the process of covering a Cabolo in wax. Every Fool on Mata Nui knew that the Madu Cabolo was a volatile fruit of death that exploded when exposed to immense heat and pressure. The fireball that would ensue was known for it's wide use in any activity that involved blowing things up. But Drugarn had a idea that would either be terribly clever, or put him in the emergency room for a fortnight. He was hoping it wouldn't be the latter. Drugarn lifted the cabolo out of the bucket of water and quickly moved it back to him. He took the madu cabolo off the cupholder-like end of the rod, inspecting the thick coating of orange wax. "Is your lunch break over yet?" His assistant, Tliimuh, interrrupted, jiggling the doorknob on the other side of the door to the back room of Drugarn's shop. Luckily for Drugarn, the door was locked, but unluckily for him, in his surprise he dropped the Madu Cabolo. He quickly reached for it, fumbling with it in his hands before he could get a firm grip. He made a sigh of relief. "Uh.. No. Get back to work!". A dissatisfactory moan was heard from the main room of his shop. He went back to his work. This was the first and hopefully the last test of a theory he had. As he got a better look at his work, he noticed that the quick immersion in water made the wax too crumbly to carry around without chipping it off. He put it back on a table with a sigh and went to his journal, recording the aftermath of the test, so he could remember not to try that technique again.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Onuzek [Ta-Koro]The gigantic Toa smiled, or his default smile got bigger, and said, "Okay."Onuzek got up from the table, nearly hitting his head on a lightstone fixure hagingin from the ceiling in the process, and glanced around. The meal had been good, and the haulking Ba-Toa was now a lot better off then he was a few hours ago. He had a mask, had something to eat, and had gotten a new friend in the process. Three out of three.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Toa KakopaHe arrived at Ta-Wahi, his gukko landed out of sight on the beach and he walked to Ta-Koro on foot using the powers of the kanohi voltiak to remain unseed. He entered Ta-Koro he had no troubles with the guard and continued his quest.He knocked on the door of the forgeman...OOC:Constructman I am knocking on your door.

I'm back!

IC: Toa KakopaHe decided the forgeman was not home, so he went to look for the archer who's arrow hurted him that much. He was a guardmember he knew he probably should be at the gate. So he walked to the gate,There he arrived and saw the archer, he created a destraction by puching one of the matoran near to him over

Edited by Toa Temporal

I'm back!

IC XacaxXacax watched Raika approach with the crystal in hand. When she arrived, she reported the interference of Toa. Looking closer, Xacax noticed that a shard of the crystal had been chipped off. Dismissing Raika, Xacax put out a call for the mercenaries in the area. He knew that those Toa had messed up his plans in the past, but he wouldn't let them stop him now.OOC: Xacax open for interaction. I need some mercenaries to hire. Please quote this post, too, so I know that you want to join ^_^

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC Toa KakopaHe saw a matoran raising his sword, It was him! In the distraction he pulled the matoran in a house, erased his cover and pointed his sword at the face of the matorn, he said: " I'don't wanna hurt you but if you say a word I'll have to.Nod I you understand me!"

I'm back!

IC:Ghui noticed a matoran being.... dragged? By the air? Something was up, and being caused by a toa. Ghui motioned for Erif, Recra, Amsa and Kladdul to follow him as he took out his slingshot, loaded it with a sharp stone, and approached the building. Kladdul picked up his spear and shield while going in front of Ghui and entering the building. When he heard someone talk, but didn't see anyone talk, he ordered: "Who goes there?". In a quick scan of the room he noticed the telltale disfiguration of a volitak user. The masks, unluckily for their users, could not completely conceal their users.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Toa KakopaHe was caught, he quickly froze both the matoran, and left a message burned in the wall: I did not ment to harm you, underneath the message he quickly putted a bag widgets, he left the building and headed towards the gate, hoping noone whould see him due his voltiak

I'm back!

IC:Ghui and Kladdul quickly broke through the ice -It was thinner that regular ice because it was just formed from water vapor in the air, after all- and found the enemy to be gone. Ghui cautiously approached the bag with his shield raised in fear of explosives. When he discovered the bag only held widgets, he relaxed and tossed the bag to Londar. "You should keep it," He said. "Do you know this guy or why he was after you?" He asked Londar.

IC:"Hmm..." Ghui half-said, scribbling something down in a notepad he pulled out a moment before. "Well, We'll keep a watch for this guy. Just tell the guard if he tries to capture you again".

IC-Corik:Corik, meanwhile, had not gone into the house like the other guards about him, and had instead waited. When he saw the Volitak-cloaked being walk out, the air barely distorted, he kicked up some dirt, the spattering of debris quickly showing the exact position of the Toa as it landed in one spot, held for a moment, and disappeared as well.He quickly leveled his axe, right before Kakopa's chest. With his characteristic grin, he raised a wall of fire around himself and the other Toa as well."You might as well make yourself visible again," he said cheerfully. "There are enough guards around that you won't get out of any fight."OOC: I recommend surrendering.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC:Why should I, this was actually a mission to make things right but i wanted to stay hidden.No i will not surrenderIC: Toa KakopaAs being a toa of fire, the flames didn't bother him that much, the axe was merely annoying.He fired a fireball in the sky in the form only one being could recognise..."Oh fool", he said while he enlarged the ring of fire "Let's battle", he created a wall of fire between him and the being , so he could pick his shield out of his back..

I'm back!

IC:But shooting a large fireball into the sky would draw some unwanted attention, as one might expect. The fireball caught the attention of Ghui and Kladdul as they left the building. This guy is nuts! Ghui thought. He took his slingshot out and fired a stone at Kakopa's chest. Kladdul simply advanced to the rim of the fire surrounding the toa and attempted to stab Kakopa with his spear.

IC: Naehi, Ta-Koro"I suppose I get a place to live, and meals as well, but still, it's irritating." Naehi said as she turned back to her book.
IC(Tajeh): "I'm sorry to hear that." Tajeh said softly. He betrayed the cold personality expected from most Ko-Matoran with that sentence. OOC: Noiatz Livic Post.IC(Noiatz Livic): Noiatz decided to take a longer, more scenic walk then just wandering through Ta-Koro. She crossed the village bridge and went through the gate without much difficulty. She looked to her left and her right. She pondered which way she would go for a bit, then decided to head up towards the volcano and get a bird's eye view of the village. With that though in mind, she turned towards the path leading to the volcano.

WIP

IC-Corik:Corik continued to smile, as he waved a hand, forcing aside the flame that Kakopa had created, stepping through it with his axe held, and about ready to activate his Pakari."I truly don't wish to harm you," he said apologetically. "But you have commited theft and assault both within this Koro, and in just a day. Now, if you surrender, I'll do what I can to make sure they aren't too harsh on you. But if you continue to resist arrest, I can't guarantee that e'ery body will be particularly nice to you." He brought the axe into a ready position."Make your choice, and quickly."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ic: It had been a solid month of asking questions and investigating for Toa Huron to find some solid information on his target. What he had uncovered was little. His opponent deemed too elusive and powerful to handle, even his acquaintances decided to turn their backs on him. Huron was left to handle the matter alone.There were no real breakthroughs. He had searched many safehouses and scrambled through thickets and fields alike in his quest for information on the criminal he sought to bring to justice. All his leads turned up empty until he found one last house he had not searched before. He made his way towards it in the dead of night, expecting to be a surprise if his foe was in that house, but when he came to it he was surprised to find the lights still on inside, a few flickering candles and the faint rattle of movement within. Unabashed and rife with veiled enthusiasm to bring his quest to an end, he noiselessly scrambled up the wall like a spider, effortlessly reaching an open window, unhindered by gravity. Silently, he entered through the window and tiptoed through the rooms. Whoever was here was alone. And then: There he was.Huron slowly walked towards Kapple in the dimly lit house. His target’s back was still turned to him and it seemed as if Kapple was busy cleaning a countertop, too preoccupied to face Huron, though for a moment Huron assumed Kapple wasn't aware of the intruder’s presence. His doubts were halted when Kapple spoke, his voice echoing against the way with strange acoustics, rendering the cultured voice to a monotonous level. “It’s an honor to finally have you over, Huron. Unfortunately, you missed dinner, and for that I am slightly miffed.” Kapple turned around, revealing the soft features of his face in the soft illumination of the kitchen lights; his face was one which Huron always regarded as too pretty to be real.Huron meekly nodded almost imperceptibly at the fact that the two adversaries were in fact together, a fate they were destined to share.“You do realize I have to kill you now,” Kapple said, his voice sounding more natural now.“I do realize you have to try,” Huron said. His tone suggested agreement, his words suggested confidence. He stood in place, hands at his side, unmoving and unthreatening.Kapple raised his hand and pointed his fingers at Huron. “Let’s not worry about the semantics.” He smiled like an old friend bidding so-long to his chum. “This is too long overdue to be averted by distractions.” Energy flared from his fingertips and raced towards Huron.Huron stood like a statue and took the power of the punch. He could feel all his muscles tense as they were laced with electricity and his armor glowed white as it conducted the power. His slight frame was tossed backwards and Huron’s body crunched like a ragdoll on the floor. As the energy subsided and vanished, the overwhelming sense of pain raced in and the paralysis of his muscles gradually subsided.Kapple’s smile could still be sensed at the bottom of Huron’s eyes, a brilliant star against a backdrop of murk, a beacon for retaliation. Huron’s muscles still refused to budge, but he had to strike back. His mask glowed faintly and the whir of gears could be heard as his arm was lifted by machinery alone. A second loud whir and his hand opened up. Green wisps of energy sprung forth like tendrils of dark steam and hit Kapple with unexpected speed, and upon striking Kapple the toa of lightning was launched upwards into the ceiling, his gravity reversed. His body crashed through the ceiling and then fell back down, bringing debris from above down with him and partially burying him. He earnestly pushed the stuff away, got up and looked for his foe, but Huron was no longer lying where he was seconds before. Kapple peered about, his Ruru illuminating his field of vision with bright light.When he saw Huron it seemed too late; the wiry hero was already upon him, but Kapple’s instinctive reaction to strike and punch was successful. He threw a feint and then a strike that turned Huron away from the force, but as Kapple prepared to deliver a crushing blow he was surprised when his fist was stopped midflight, caught in Huron’s casual grip like a caressed pommel, unmoving despite Kapple’s efforts; the low whine of gears could be heard, but Kapple could sense a distinct feeling of weightlessness. All he could see in Huron’s face was those eyes, tired and empty as if devoid of spirit, contrasting the very vivacious justice Huron was bent on exacting. Huron remained expressionless as a louder whine was heard, forewarning of a kick that hit Kapple in the gut with artificial power and threw the surprised toa straight backwards before gravity was reconnected to him and he fell in a heap against the wall. Cracks rippled outwards from the impact like Kapple’s own elemental power. He shook the dizziness away and got up quickly and fired arcs of energy all about him, leaving black scorch marks where the lightning touched the walls and furniture. The reckless attack ignited several small flames, and already the smell of smoke could be detected.A loud crunching sound was heard from another room, jumbled with the tinkling of crystal and metal. Kapple raced around the corner to see what was happening. There stood Huron, cool and composed, with a priceless chandelier in hand. The massive lighting ornament was turned into a tangled mass of metal and glass and Kapple’s face was one of horror and shock as Huron easily threw the mess at him. It gracefully arched to him and seemed to be going over his head when it suddenly crashed down with all the force of a thousand boulders. The ground shattered underneath Kapple and he fell with his ornament on the floor below.Huron’s footsteps could be heard coming closer but Kapple did not try to fight back. Surrounded by metal, his own powers could backfire and he remained glued in place, unable to budge. Then the ugly face of Toa Huron was in plain view, his skinny build suggesting someone of disgrace and rejection. Huron’s mask was in a perpetual inane grin, looking dumb and blank. “You win, then,” Kapple said, admitting defeat. He had expected to be able to best the supposed hero in his home but had been wrong. Kapple had made the same mistake many others had assumed about Huron: Huron was easy to mock but deserved none of that negativity. “Kill me and get this over with.”“No,” Huron said, his voice soft and cultured. “I will not kill you. It is against my faith.”Kapple scoffed audibly. “Pathetic. You still cling to those old ideas and virtues. Get over yourself! Toa kill all the time now! I’m sure your god wouldn’t mind. Get with the times, Huron. Grow some. Be a man for once.”The insults simply bounced off of Huron’s armor like stones. With a gesture, the chandelier was lifted away and Kapple was raised up, then Kapple’s mask was whisked off his face and dashed to black sand on the ground. Huron’s hand clamped on Kapple’s naked face and the meek toa gave his final words to Kapple. “To kill you now would be a crime and start me on the path you took long ago. Many would die if I became you. You ask me to assimilate with what is wrong, but I say no. You may die today, but it will not be by your hands, not mine. And for all the crimes you have committed and all the evil you have done, I hope that Mata Nui shows you no mercy, in this life or the next. You have lost.”He let go and Kapple collapsed into a chair that Huron had placed and was quickly bound by ropes. It was not done to harm Kapple but to humiliate him and to allow Huron time to leave. The strange mercy was sentence enough for the villain, but what was worse was the knowledge that somewhere there was a man determined to do what was right and capable of finding evil, wherever it may lurk. This truth would trouble Kapple for all the days of his life, no matter how short they would be.Huron fled, content in his actions and the fact that Mata Nui had a powerful warrior on his side. Behind him the house he had invaded slowly grew brighter as the fire within consumed it. If Kapple was still inside he would die from his own constructs indeed. Hudson's mission was accomplished.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

OOC: ok ok i'll surrender but no kill or inprisonement, bring me to a courthouse or something to explain my actionsIC: Toa Kakopa:"Ok he said, as he lowered the fire and putted his sword on the ground" I surrender for as I don't want to hurt you"

I'm back!