Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Atrox (Ta-Wahi)"Alright men, remember," I commanded, "that the greatest threat to our health is now lava, not insects. Should you be forced to choose between being bitten by an insect or swatting it and falling into the lava, you choose to be bitten. Unless you're Avvy. Then you can jump into the lava if you so wish."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Dekal"And I don't want to hear you complaining about insect stings," the Toa of Sonics said, glancing behind him. In Ta-Koro, where waves upon wave of thick heat were the norm, Dekal was regretting his choice of a collared robe and scarf. Hs Faxon didn't grant him any powers that would help there, though. Although, he could jump in the lava if he wanted to, as resistance to that substance was something he did gain from the Kanohi."Now, I need you to look around for a bar once we're inside the village. Preferably one that looks like it occupants eat Makuta for breakfast."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Nelan"Aye." I opened the bar door, the sound of talking drifting out. Most of it was tales of the latest battles, only slightly exaggerated. The bartender looked up and broke into a grin. "Ah, Nelan. The usual? And what about your friends?" He said, expectantly looking at the Niazesk. "Not much now Tomar," I returned. "we're looking for something."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Onuzek [Ta-Koro]The gigantic Toa smiled, or his default smile got bigger, and said, "Okay."Onuzek got up from the table, nearly hitting his head on a lightstone fixure hagingin from the ceiling in the process, and glanced around. The meal had been good, and the haulking Ba-Toa was now a lot better off then he was a few hours ago. He had a mask, had something to eat, and had gotten a new friend in the process. Three out of three.
IC: (Valria - Diligence)Valria set the number of widgets for the meal that her and Onuzek had eaten. She motioned for Onuzek to follow, it was time to get an inn and get some sleep. The sun was setting and the smaller Toa of Gravity needed to find the two of them a room to sleep in. It had taken them a good twenty minutes but eventually they found an inn, apparently called the Lavapool."A room for my friend and I." She asked, the female Ta-matoran nodded and some of the coins Valria had leftover from their meal. Onuzek's rather large appetite had put quite a dent in Valria's wallet, but he was few coins her friend and his coins weren't enough to pay for his entire meal. She probably only had enough widgets for another few nights and or just a few meals. As she got up to the room she waited for Onuzek to enter and she sat down on one of the beds."Thank you Onuzek." She smiled, looking up to the much taller Toa of Gravity.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: (Valria - Diligence)Valria set the number of widgets for the meal that her and Onuzek had eaten. She motioned for Onuzek to follow, it was time to get an inn and get some sleep. The sun was setting and the smaller Toa of Gravity needed to find the two of them a room to sleep in. It had taken them a good twenty minutes but eventually they found an inn, apparently called the Lavapool."A room for my friend and I." She asked, the female Ta-matoran nodded and some of the coins Valria had leftover from their meal. Onuzek's rather large appetite had put quite a dent in Valria's wallet, but he was few coins her friend and his coins weren't enough to pay for his entire meal. She probably only had enough widgets for another few nights and or just a few meals. As she got up to the room she waited for Onuzek to enter and she sat down on one of the beds."Thank you Onuzek." She smiled, looking up to the much taller Toa of Gravity.
IC: Onuzek [Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro] The hulking Ba-Toa followed Valria as they searched for an inn, not saying much as he let the smaller Toa of Gravity do most of the talking. While he liked to talk, Onuzek found that it was better when other people talked for him. As they entered their newly bought room, the massive Toa took a seat on the bed opposite of Valria, the wood groaning in protest. Hopefully, the bed would hold his weight throughout the night."Why is Valria thanking Onuzek?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to the side in confusion. If anything, he believed that he should be thanking her. Unless this was another one of those things that people did and Onuzek wasn't aware of. There were a lot of things like that.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Tajeh):"I'm sorry to hear that." Tajeh said softly. He betrayed the cold personality expected from most Ko-Matoran with that sentence.OOC: Noiatz Livic Post.IC(Noiatz Livic):Noiatz decided to take a longer, more scenic walk then just wandering through Ta-Koro. She crossed the village bridge and went through the gate without much difficulty. She looked to her left and her right. She pondered which way she would go for a bit, then decided to head up towards the volcano and get a bird's eye view of the village. With that though in mind, she turned towards the path leading to the volcano.
IC: Tirus and Company, Ta-Wahi"I see you do not follow the stereotypes designed for your elemental tribe. Well done." Naehi replied, never looking at Tajeh, her face blocked by the massive tome in her hands.As soon as Naehi finished speaking, the noise of hammering in the forge ceased. A few moments later, Tirus reappeared in the door way to the forge, shirtless and sweating, several weapons in his arms. Laying the weapons on the desk, he grabbed something from one of its cabinets, before walking outside, ignoring the two of them entirely. Naehi said nothing, though she did glance at the weapons momentarily, looking as disspassionate as normal. Outside, Tajeh sat on one of the two stone benches, a large, protosteel and ironwood pipe stuck into his mouth, its fumes lifting into the sky, only to be dwarfed by the ones from the forge.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC XacaxXacax's patience was running out. He sent Raika to Ga-Wahi in order to find recruits. "Go. Find somebody. Somebody strong. Allegiance does not matter, there is always the option of deception. Now go!"OOC: Raika to Ga-Wahi, Xacax still open for interaction

aouROFb.png

IC: Toa Kakopa "Oh" he said.There was jaller the great leader of the Ta-koro guard, the only person who could decide his fateIc toa lhimata from gaThe tree being finally arrived at the gates of Ta Koro,"Now, he said," explain!"

Edited by Toa Temporal

I'm back!

IC XacaxXacax spotted Raika returning with not one, but two Toa. Excellent, he thought, returning to his lair in the basement of his hut. He had some carving to do. He took the stolen crystal Raika had retrieved, and chipped three large round pieces off, and attached them to wristbands. After that was done, he began carving four sets of stone handcuffs in preperation for the Toa's "mission".OOC: The wristbands are about the relative size of watches on Earth. Their functionality will be revealed shortly.

aouROFb.png

IC (Garn)At the bar of the Flaming Gafna, a few seats along from Dekal and his companions, there sat a being. His muscular back was to them as he leaned against the bar, slightly hunched. A trail of smoke drifting up from the lit cigar in his mouth. The being was of comparable build to a Toa, with gunmetal armour over his toned form - twin blade-like spikes on his wide shoulders identifying him as a Lesterin. A large rifle was holstered on his back; the weapon looked threatening, with its long barrel, large six-chambered cylinder and notched stock, and was getting some wary looks from the other beings in the Flaming Gafna.The being slid out an empty shot-glass across the bar, slamming his hand down next to it to reveal a handful of widgets."Excuse me," the bartender said to Nelan apologetically, as he hurried over to the Lesterin to pour him another glass of a dark maroon liquor. The being silently nodded his thanks, and the bartender returned to the assembled company. "Sorry, Nelan. You were saying something about...looking for something?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Nelan"Dekal knows what we're looking for." Tomar nodded and turned to him.OOC: I'm gonna make an actual profile for Tomar (been meaning to for a while), but everyone has bunnying permission for this little episode. Edited as per request.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Tirus and Company, Ta-Wahi"I see you do not follow the stereotypes designed for your elemental tribe. Well done." Naehi replied, never looking at Tajeh, her face blocked by the massive tome in her hands.As soon as Naehi finished speaking, the noise of hammering in the forge ceased. A few moments later, Tirus reappeared in the door way to the forge, shirtless and sweating, several weapons in his arms. Laying the weapons on the desk, he grabbed something from one of its cabinets, before walking outside, ignoring the two of them entirely. Naehi said nothing, though she did glance at the weapons momentarily, looking as disspassionate as normal. Outside, Tirus sat on one of the two stone benches, a large, protosteel and ironwood pipe stuck into his mouth, its fumes lifting into the sky, only to be dwarfed by the ones from the forge.
IC(Tajeh): "Yeah, um, I guess." Tajeh said. He turned his eyes to watch Tirus walk out, then rotated them back towards Naehi. "Um, if you don't mind me asking, what are you reading?" IC(Noiatz Livic): Noiatz was making good time heading up the volcano. Then she hit a snag. Literally. Her necklace got caught on a branch and she stumbled off a small step. She was hanging herself with a piece of jewelry. She gasped and kicked, trying to grab the branch above her to break it or pull her necklace off. She didn't have to do anything as the necklace chain snapped, dropping her to the ground. She landed on her knees, spraining her right knee. She swore loudly, which was rather uncommon for her. She picked up her now broken necklace off the ground and swore again. With a grunt of effort, she picked herself up and limped along the trail. OOC: You can do a bit of bunnying.

WIP

IC: DekalThe Toa of Sonics nodded gravely. "Yep, I know what we're looking for, and I found it," he said, to the bartender, before turning to his group. "Right, so, if the shooting starts, remember to drop to the ground and cover your head, okay? Good."On that happy note, Dekal accepted a drink, before casually walking over to gunmetal-armored being. He'd have to play it safe, as the last time he'd seen that rifle was when it was pointing directly at him, and him and the rifle's owner didn't leave on happy terms. Still, that was a long time ago... Times had changed. Dekal was nolonger a bounty hunter, and the Lesterin might not be as trigger-happy.Then again, the robed Toa had been wrong before. Burying any thought of that, Dekal slid into the seat next to Garn, and hoped for the best. "Well, I suppose this is the part were I say "Long time no see," and then you punch me in the gut. But, if you don't mind, I'd like to skip that part."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Atrox (The Flaming Rahi Native To Voya Nui, Meaning That There Should Probably Not Be In-Game Knowledge Of It)I sighed and shook my head after hearing Dekal speak. "For Nui's sake. Soon as we get a base, I'm giving you guys a crash-course in humour. It obviously hasn't come naturally to any of you since you were ten, judging by the complexity of your jokes."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Garn)The Lesterin didn't immediately reply. Without looking at Dekal, he slowly and deliberately took the cigar from his mouth and ground it against the bar, leaving a black burn mark and scrapings of ash. Letting go of the butt, he turned his head to face the Toa of Sonics.His face gave a pretty good idea of what kind of guy he was. Strong jaw, sharp eyebrows. A scar ran vertically over one yellow eye. which, along with its partner, glared daggers at Dekal."Dekal," he said. The Lesterin's frown and tone of voice both caused a sinking feeling in Dekal's gut - it looked like his old acquaintance wasn't happy to see him. At all.But after a couple of seconds, the frown relaxed and a smile tugged the corner of Garn's mouth."How are you, you old Muaka? Still gunnin' for widgets?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: I don't see what's wrong with having a name like that... :IC: DekalOh Karz, just gotta remember to get the gun first, then duck... The Toa of Sonics thought as he saw ther frown on Garn's face. This. Was. Not. Going to be fun.All that evaporated once the Listerin spoke, and Dekal smiled, the expression hidden under his scarf. Seems that there were no hard feelings, well, as far as he could tell. "Not really," Dekal replied, before pausing for a second, "Actually, yeah just in a different sort of way."With a grin that reached his eyes, Dekal pulled out his Po-Koro Guard badge, the symbol just visiable to the Lesterin of Iron. No need to start another bar fight here, too. While Dekal knew that most of the beings here weren't crimnals, people got the wrong ideas when a badge was out.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Garn)The Lesterin chuckled, teeth showing at the side of his mouth."Well, well, well," he said. "You joined the Guard. Heh."He took a new cigar from his belt-pouch and lit it, inhaling the heavy smoke."So you quit being a merc to be a Guard. Heh. Reminds me of when I did the exact opposite."

IC: Dekal"Well, rescuing a Turaga from a band of pirates did help a bit to clear my name," The Toa of Sonics replied, leaning back in the stool. "But of course, it probably was nothing more then my charm that got me in," Dekal added after a moment of thought. "But I didn't hike all the way from Le-Koro just to say hi."The robed Toa watched the Lesterin of Iron for a moment, his eyes studying the being. "Alright, I was never one for speeches, anyway. I'm making a black ops squad, and I want you on it."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Garn)Interesting. Garn mulled the thought over, rolling his cigar in his mouth."You know I quit the Ta Guard years back," he said finally. "What makes you think I'd wanna go back to all the mata-karz red tape? I know how the Guard works, 'black ops' or not."

Edited by Ghosthands