Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Atrox (The Bar The Name Of Which Breaks The Rules, Ta-Koro)"Well, he says 'no restrictions', but judging by the current team members, you're not allowed to have a sense of humour." Atrox added.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Dekal"Excellent," the Toa of Sonics said, happy to have Garn agree to join. With the addition of the Lesterin's skills, the team was complete. And then the Toa of Plasma, Atrox, spoke up. Slowly, Dekal turned around in his bar stool to stare at the Pa-Toa, his eyes narrowing under his featureless Kanohi.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Atrox (The... you get the picture)I looked at the Lesterin for a few seconds. "Come on, he may not have much in the way of intelligence or humour, but even Avvy doesn't deserve to be called a bozo."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Atrox (Bar, Ta-Koro)"It's called pause for dramatic effect, and Avvy's the one who looks like he's -- to put it nicely -- been smoking some pretty bad stuff. 'Cept, instead of making him trigger-happy, it just turned him into a humourless moron."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC(Tajeh):"Yeah, um, I guess." Tajeh said. He turned his eyes to watch Tirus walk out, then rotated them back towards Naehi. "Um, if you don't mind me asking, what are you reading?"IC(Noiatz Livic):Noiatz was making good time heading up the volcano. Then she hit a snag. Literally.Her necklace got caught on a branch and she stumbled off a small step. She was hanging herself with a piece of jewelry. She gasped and kicked, trying to grab the branch above her to break it or pull her necklace off.She didn't have to do anything as the necklace chain snapped, dropping her to the ground. She landed on her knees, spraining her right knee. She swore loudly, which was rather uncommon for her. She picked up her now broken necklace off the ground and swore again.With a grunt of effort, she picked herself up and limped along the trail.OOC: You can do a bit of bunnying.
IC: Naehi and Tirus, Ta-Wahi (Tirus's Forge)Naehi gave no verbal answer, but she tilted the book slightly, so that its title could be seen. The History of Mata-Nui it read in twisting, gothic letters. From the thickness of it, Tajeh could deduce it was more than a child's history textbook.As Tirus sat outside, silent and contemplative, the faintest sound came into his range of hearing. It was a curse wood, said with maximum volume and aggravation, and it seem to come from the direction of the path below. In a few moments, Tirus was walking down the path as quickly as he could with out risking falling down the steep path descending for dozens and dozens of meters, an action that would undoubtedly bring about a painful death.OOC: I could, but I won't. :P Edited by Giant of Lannister

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Avalanche"Keep talking, and soon I'll have to erect a tombstone with your name on it" Avalanche said to AtroxHis gaze then turned to Garn. "Name's "Avalanche", nice to meet you, I guess"

Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Atrox (Bar, Le-Koro)"What is it with you people and tombstones?" I sighed. "It's all doom and gloom when you guys try to be funny. Lighten up. Read a joke tablet. Plagiarism is the fuel of creativity."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Naehi and Tirus, Ta-Wahi (Tirus's Forge)Naehi gave no verbal answer, but she tilted the book slightly, so that its title could be seen. The History of Mata-Nui it read in twisting, gothic letters. From the thickness of it, Tajeh could deduce it was more than a child's history textbook.As Tirus sat outside, silent and contemplative, the faintest sound came into his range of vision. It was a curse wood, said with maximum volume and aggravation, and it seem to come from the direction of the path below. In a few moments, Tirus was walking down the path as quickly as he could with out risking falling down the steep path descending for dozens and dozens of meters, an action that would undoubtedly bring about a painful death.OOC: I could, but I won't. :P
OOC: Good Guy Darkon. Also, "Fainest sound came into his range of vision?" IC(Tajeh): "Is that the one complied by Turaga Vakama or somebody else?" Tajeh asked.IC(Noiatz Livic):Noiatz half walked, half crawled up to the next slab of rock. This staircase up to the volcano will be the end of me, Noiatz thought with a weak smile. As she stood up to her full height, she saw a taller figure higher up, about a 100 yards higher up, the path coming down. Noiatz lifted a hand and called out, "Excuse me, but could you help me?"

WIP

IC XacaxXacax turned to face the three assembled Toa. Ihimata, Butra, and Raika. He extended his hand, presenting the three with wristbands for each of them. "I am Xacax, leader of the Resistance. I have assembled you here today to carry out a task." Xacax showed images of Fehron, Botan, Dymiun, and Geon. "These four are the ones who have been terrorizing the Matoran. We have information that they are also traveling with a fourth, a Toa of Ice, and a Fe-Matoran as a hostage. You must apprehend them at all costs." Xacax showed them the five stone handcuffs and the wristbands. "These stone handcuffs will be unaffected by the powers of the Toa of Iron and Magnetism. The wristbands are carved from a mysterious crystal that will give you extra strength in battle. Wear them, for you are outnumbered and will need these to give you an edge. Now go. Go to Ko-Wahi and capture these Toa. Bring them to me..."Raika put on the wristband. She could feel the familiar power coursing through her. Smiling to herself, she grabbed two pairs of handcuffs. Turning to the others, she asked, "Well? What are you waiting for? Let's go! Matoran are in danger!"

aouROFb.png

IC: Atrox (Inn, Le-Koro)"Problem is, I'm a part of this team, too. I've demonstrated my worth as a comedian and a name thinker-upper." I pointed out. "So, if you knock me unconscious, someone is going to have to carry me."And by 'someone' I mean Avvy. Or Trig."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Onuzek [Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro]The hulking Ba-Toa followed Valria as they searched for an inn, not saying much as he let the smaller Toa of Gravity do most of the talking. While he liked to talk, Onuzek found that it was better when other people talked for him. As they entered their newly bought room, the massive Toa took a seat on the bed opposite of Valria, the wood groaning in protest. Hopefully, the bed would hold his weight throughout the night."Why is Valria thanking Onuzek?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to the side in confusion. If anything, he believed that he should be thanking her. Unless this was another one of those things that people did and Onuzek wasn't aware of. There were a lot of things like that.
IC: (Valria - Diligence)"Well, for being my friend, Onuzek." She smiled, her dark green eyes lighting up. However it was time to change the subject. The money the two of them, and she had remembered how much Onuzek had paid for his mask. Well it left them with a lot fewer widgets than Valria would have liked, but the life of a true Toa wasn't one that was actually swimming in widgets. Valria hadn't worked much in a long time and it would do her good "I think I'm going to have to find some sort of job, since I think Ta-Koro will be a good place to stay for a bit, unless you have somewhere to be." She frowned slightly at the thought of losing her recently acquired friend, but she would understand, in some ways being alone was good for her, it would allow for her to sort things out like she had been trying to do and was currently doing.Valria noticed one thing, she was still covered in the dirt and grime from working out, as well as the sweated that had caked her entire body, sticking with the dirt. She felt disgusting and she made her way to the bathroom, but not before waiting for Onuzek to respond to what she had said about a minute ago.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: (Valria - Diligence)"Well, for being my friend, Onuzek." She smiled, her dark green eyes lighting up. However it was time to change the subject. The money the two of them, and she had remembered how much Onuzek had paid for his mask. Well it left them with a lot fewer widgets than Valria would have liked, but the life of a true Toa wasn't one that was actually swimming in widgets. Valria hadn't worked much in a long time and it would do her good "I think I'm going to have to find some sort of job, since I think Ta-Koro will be a good place to stay for a bit, unless you have somewhere to be." She frowned slightly at the thought of losing her recently acquired friend, but she would understand, in some ways being alone was good for her, it would allow for her to sort things out like she had been trying to do and was currently doing.Valria noticed one thing, she was still covered in the dirt and grime from working out, as well as the sweated that had caked her entire body, sticking with the dirt. She felt disgusting and she made her way to the bathroom, but not before waiting for Onuzek to respond to what she had said about a minute ago.
IC: Onuzek [Ta-Koro]The gigantic Ba-Toa frowned as he thought over the question. He didn't think there was anyplace for him to be... Sure, there was Tillian, Skyra, but Onuzek didn't really think that his friends needed him right then. Besides, Onuzek wanted to stay with Valria for a bit longer, especially because she was his new friend."Um, nope, Onuzek doesn't think so," he replied, his smile returning once again. He had made a decision, and he wasn't likely to change it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: ButraButra flinched slightly at the devilish design of the handcuffs as he accepted them.As he put on the wristband, he felt an unbelieveable power coursing through him, strengthening his resolve just as much as his overall skill."Very well. Shall we go?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Toa Palako"Very well" he said as he started triggering his mask, he putted on the handcuffs and started teleporting the tree toa to ko-koro.OOC:Palako, Butra and Raika to ko-koroIC: Toa Mayhaka:He saw the toa dissapear he heard they headed to ko-koro, his ally triggered his mask and carried him to ko-koroOOC:Lhimato and Mayhaka to ko-koro

I'm back!

IC (Garn)"Trig," Garn said as they stepped out of the door. "That'd be short for 'Trigger'?"The Lesterin turned, reaching over his shoulder as he did so, and a moment later Atrox soon found himself looking down the barrel of Garn's Zamor rifle."Tell you what," he said. "How about I show you just how appropriate your little nickname really is?"Garn's posture was casual, his gun held in one hand, but it was pretty clear that the mercenary would have little hesitation to shoot Atrox's head off.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Good Guy Darkon.Also, "Fainest sound came into his range of vision?"IC(Tajeh):"Is that the one complied by Turaga Vakama or somebody else?" Tajeh asked.IC(Noiatz Livic):Noiatz half walked, half crawled up to the next slab of rock. This staircase up to the volcano will be the end of me, Noiatz thought with a weak smile. As she stood up to her full height, she saw a taller figure higher up, about a 100 yards higher up, the path coming down. Noiatz lifted a hand and called out, "Excuse me, but could you help me?"
OOC: ...Edited.IC: Naehi and Tirus, Ta-Wahi"A Matoran of Plasma wrote this." Naehi said. "His pen name is Paaki, his real name unknown." Tirus grinned slightly. "Certainly, miss." A moment later, he was one step above her, looking down at her. "I'm assuming from the way you're keeping pressure off of it, that leg's hurt." He said, nodding at her sprained limb. "You should probably come to the forge with me; If its really hurt, I'm sure we could find some medical supplies. If its just sprained, you could wait there until you find it fit to leave." Pausing, Tirus momentarily glanced at his hands to make sure they were relatively clean, and then continued. "Is it too painful to walk? Even if its only uncomfortable, a misstep on this slope... You may need to be carried."

pNNgXax.jpg