Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
18110 replies to this topic

#16561 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 11:39 PM

IC: NiverysHer escape from the thug led Niverys to the outskirts of the Charred Forest. She had gotten far away from the city as possible. That would most likely be the first place that her enemies would look for her. She had to be careful, think her next steps carefully or they might be her last. It was for that reason she came to the Forest; to get her thoughts together.Shivering, she stepped into the dark woods of the forest. She wasn't afraid, the Forest always creeped her out a little. As a child she would scurry into the forest to be alone and away from the orphanage. The forest was always empty, a ghost town if you will, devoid of any life. But not today.Standing there in a clearing was a female Toa who seemed to be training. It was suspicious but she didn't inquire any further. That was until she eyed a brown travel bag laying near the Toa's 'gym'. Niverys golden eyes seemed to light up with greed. She had money and suddenly this Toa was very interesting.Niverys reached a hand out and slowly pulled the bag towards her.She had to admit.She was indeed a bit of a kleptomaniac.
  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#16562 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 11:46 PM

IC: OnuzekThe gigantic Toa of Gravity lumbered past the grey stone gates of the Village of Fire, his heavy footfalls felt by the two Ta-Matoran on guard by the gate. They didn't bother him, but glanced at one another as the hulking figure covered in thick, spiked armor passed. It wasn't everyday that one saw something like the being known as Onuzek. Of course, he was completely oblivious to this, as he was to most of the world around him. Unless it concerned his friends, then it was very important.Onuzek had woken earier that morning, a smile on his face as the twin suns rose above the horizon, casting long shadows across the burnt ground. He was slightly worried what his new friend Valria was no where to be seen, but eventally found the note. But there had been a slight problem with that, namely the fact that Onuzek didn't know exactly how to read. Fortunately, a nice Turaga of Plasma was near their room, and she had read the note for him once he asked. It was also fortunate that Onuzek remembered where he had met Valria, as it was also where he had fallen out of the sky. "Onuzek doesn't think that was fun," the massive Toa said to himself, "But Onuzek things that meeting Also-Gravity-Toa-Valria was fun."His smile grew bigger at the thought, and he continued on down the rocky path towards the Charred Forrest. Not at any speed, given his hulking frame and general lack of agility, so it took him quite a while to get over to the burnt treeline. Onuzek paused for a moment at the boundary, gazing up at the tops of the dead trees before him, before stepping into the forrests. Now, all he had to do was find Valria, and then he would be happy. This thought in mind, the huge being lumbered on through, pushing aside trees the blocking his path, and also creating a lot of noise.
  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#16563 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,843 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 11:59 PM

IC: (Valria)Valria had been continuing her workout when she had saw another Toa pulling at the bag with what little money the small Toa of Gravity had. She had actually been far along in the workout and as she sat up, she saw the hand pulling at her bag. This couldn't be happening. And she forced herself to her feet, stumbling at first and yelling at the thief."Hey! That's mine you thief!" She roared, unintentionally it was loud enough for anyone in the surrounding area to here. Valria was stunned herself, by how loud her voice echoed in the Charred Forest. Valria's chest was heaving, there was no way she was going to get to this thief, or at the very least this curious Toa. Was this really what her life was going to be like. She had gotten better in one area, only to lose everything in another? "Give it back!"Still too far.

Edited by The Mask, Nov 19 2012 - 12:16 AM.

  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#16564 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 12:15 AM

OOC: Well... That happened rather quickly.IC: OnuzekThe huge Toa paused for a moment, and a frown replaced his default smile on his face. Strange, he thought that that sounded a lot like Valria. But that couldn't be right. It sounded like something was wrong, but nothing should be wrong with Onuzek's friends. Still, it promped him to move faster, this time like a frieght train as he crashed through the underbrush, towards Valria's voice. He smashed through trees that stood in his way, and only minimal use of his Pakari was required.Eventually, the hulking Ba-Toa came to the place where he had fallen through the trees yesterday, and where Valria said she would be at. He glanced around, still frowning, before fixing his eyes on the second Toa there. "Onuzek heard Valria," he said simply, as if waiting for an explianation. "And so Onuzek ran faster to get to Valria because it sounded like something was wrong."
  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#16565 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 08:18 AM

IC: NiverysNiverys moved through the brushery with incredible speed, her Kakama glowing brightly as she pressed on. There was another reason why she was rarely caught, not many people could keep up with her. As she sped through the burnt forest, she notices a huge Toa of Gravity smashing through the forest in the direction that she came from.Must be one of that Toa's friends... She thought to herself. Niverys was lucky to have avoided him, he looked like he could snap her body in half if she wanted.When she got to what she assumed to be safe distance, Niverys opened the bag. "Let's see what I got for my birthday..." She joked and start to pour the bag's items out."Are you kidding me!?" There was only a few widgets in there, along with other items like water and fruit. Angrily, she smashed the fruit and tossed the water to the side. She pushed the widgets into the utility belt around her waist. It wasn't a good prize at all and Niverys was now dissapointed."Oh well... You can never have enough, I suppose." She muttered to herself.
  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#16566 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,843 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 09:05 AM

IC: (Valria)"Come on, that Ta-Toa thief stole the last of my widgets." Valria answered, her chest heaving after taking a few deep breaths. She continued to where he pack used to be. Unfortunately for the thief, she had managed to kick up enough of a path that it wouldn't be hard to follow. She sighed. She couldn't believe it, some other Toa had done something lowly as thieving. Feeling irritated. She spoke up again."Stealing from the poor, means you'll earn your place in Karz!" Valria shouted. She still sounded far away enough that the thief wouldn't likely take her as a threat. She would get her money back even if that meant chasing the female Ta-Toa all over the island. She would get her widgets back and...and...well the girl was just a thief, it wasn't like she deserved death or anything. It was just, that was the last of her widgets, she wouldn't be able to keep up with the rent or feed Onuzek and her.
  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#16567 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

  • 6,579 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 11:05 AM

IC. Charred Forest. Attempting to be Heroic.An emerald Toa seemed to fall out of the sky and land mere inches from Niverys. He smelled heavily of blood, and the dried up fountain spewing from his side perfectly explained that. His right arm looked like it was put together by a mechanic, a slab of wood running down the place where a part of a bone should've been. The being drew a sword, pointing it at her head. The way it was angled, she realized she would probably impale herself if she tried to run away."Stealing things is a crime."She realized only now how wounded he was. Besides his arm, other parts of his body seemed to have been shabbily repaired. He was truly a piece of work. Looking at his feet, she would see them hovering just a little bit. This was to prevent a limp, but she didn't know that. Then her attention was brought back to the sword threatening to run through her head."Do you want to give those back? I know you do."
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#16568 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 03:31 PM

IC: OnuzekThe gigantic Ba-Toa's frown deepened more. No, this was just the sort of thing that he didn't like happening to his friends, and whoever did that to them was mean. Without a second thought, the hulking Toa lifted Valria up into his massive arms like a child, and stomped off along the path the thief had left. While he was by no means fast, once he got going, and with his Pakari activated, the titan could really get some velocity behind him.Onuzek shielded the smaller Toa of Gravity from the various branches and tree limbs that were in the way with his armored arms as he ran down the trail left.
  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#16569 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 06:04 PM

IC: NiverysNiverys jumped as the Toa landed down in front of her, his sword pointed directly at her face. She had to admit; she hadn't seen this one coming. However, a thief always has to be prepared for the unexpected. This wasn't the worst situation that she had gotten herself into and there was always an escape route...Niverys was pretty nervous, though. She didn't like being this close to the blade of a sword. She eyed the Toa though and quickly noted he wasn't in the best of shape already. She had no idea what had done that to him, but if she got distance on the Toa, she could probably do much worse. A smile formed on her face, the other Toa unable to see it due to the mask on her face."You have no idea how many men have told me that..." She told the Toa. "Or threaten to kill me. That one in particular never gets old."She then laughed haughtily and whispers, "So what's your name?"
  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#16570 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

  • 6,579 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 06:37 PM

IC. Charred Forest. Interomagashun.He chuckled lowly, but there was no smile. His eyes were blank, making his reaction a stew of emotions."Can't take a hint, I see."He sheathed his sword. The being obviously didn't respond to force. There was, however, the option of suffocating her from the inside if things got nasty."Kuyre. I happen to know the person who's bag you took. I also happen to know that she needs it. More than either of us, probably. I can give you money, but she needs her things back."
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#16571 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 07:18 PM

IC: NiverysNiverys laughed again, this time more arrogantly. What he suggested was a joke? She never gave anything back, she only took and never looked back. The fact that he had money interested her, though. So Niverys decided to continue the conversation instead of simply sprinting away at high-speed like she originally intended to do so."Kuyre, that's a cute name." She joked. "And what's to say that I don't need it? I don't steal for the thrill, I steal to survive." She told Kuyre."However, your proposition does interest me... Fork over the cash and I give your friends little purse back."
  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#16572 Offline Elemental Ussal

Elemental Ussal
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 757 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 07:23 PM

I.C. Kranuka proceded to fight the muaka, and was very thankful for toa Palako's sonic distraction.Kotahk landed in the battlefield and looked around. He was hoping he would find Xacax, but this was the next best thing.
  • 0

elementalussal.png


#16573 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,843 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 02:47 AM

IC: (Valria)Crashing could be heard by something knocking down trees, but something else managed to get out ahead of it. A smaller purple figure and she had appeared, breathing heavily, green eyes like daggers and she got into the little clearing where Kuyre and the thief were standing."Give me back my gear and money!" Valria roared, but then she noticed a green figure."K-K-Kuyre? What are you doing here?" She asked. Honestly when he had disappeared she was sure that was last of him, and then here he was again in her life. Strange how that always seemed to be happen, he always came back, or she always came back to him. Her expression softened slightly. He honestly looked a littler worse than last she had seen him, the days had not been kind to the Toa of Air, Kuyre. A man she had deeply cared for and well...her current feelings about him remained confused.
  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#16574 Online Yolanda Squarble Fried #1

Yolanda Squarble Fried #1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

  • 3,825 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 11:03 AM

OOC Kaiapo and Sur from Le-Wahi.IC (Kaiapo)The two Toa walked the lonely road from Le-Koro. Gradually, the green foliage began to grow thinner; the trees began to diminish in size and health as the soil beneath their feet grew scanty and full of rocks; before long, the only trees that remained were twisted, stunted black things, struggling to survive in the harsh environment of Ta-Wahi.The air, in contrast to the fauna, grew thicker. The humidity of Le-Wahi's air was replaced by a dry, oppressive heat that stifled. The blue sky was gradually overcome by thick swaths of dark gray clouds, until the whole expanse of blue was gone. The sun was hidden, leaving the only source of light a distant volcano, whose scarlet light reflected off the clouds, lighting them and all of Ta-Wahi a dullish red.The lonely road they walked now lay on bare stone, dusted with a thin layer of ash.
  • 0

2014

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<3


#16575 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

  • 6,579 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 11:24 AM

IC. Charred Forest. Entareohgayshun."Ah, that's not exactly how it works..." He grinned, shaking his head. His hand retracted into his pocket, fingering the bag of widgets he carried on his person."See, your trust level came from here," he raised a hand above his head, flattening it to represent a line, "to here," he dropped it to chest level, "when you stole that girl's bag."He took the bag out of his pocket, making sure to hold it tightly. Even now, he suspected the thief to run off. He was prepared for those circumstances as well."Now, to gain my trust- and therefore my money -you'll need to do something trustworthy."His grin widened."Something like, I don't know...giving her bag back."Rook in position. Queen incoming. He thought, as Valria appeared from the forest, finally having caught up with the help of her enormous purple friend."Oh, look! There she is now."Check.
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#16576 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,299 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 11:44 AM

IC: Toa Palako:"No time te explain, we need to stop that shark" he said as he fired a sonic bolt at the shark
  • 0

I'm back!


#16577 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,208 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 11:51 AM

IC SurI did not like Ta-Koro.The air was hot and full of ash, the heat of the Mangai Volcano raining down on me. The ashe wasn't just in the air, it was on the road as well. Everywhere I looked, their was ash. And the trees; they were not alive but blackened and full of death, a testament to the power of fire. "So what now?" I asked. "Is there anything in particular we're doing?"
  • 0

#16578 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 03:22 PM

OOC: Yay I'm confused... Best to leave this post vague, then...IC: OnuzekThe hulking Ba-Toa stopped as he entered the clearing, using both his Pakari and elemental power to help slow his gigantic bulk down. He didn't do much else, but noticed that Valria seemed to know the fourth Toa that had arrived. Perhaps he was her friend, and then Onuzek would get another new friend.
  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#16579 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,843 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 05:47 PM

IC: (Valria)The female Toa of Gravity crossed her arms, clearly the thief didn't need as much as coin as she did. Valria's frame was small, but it was clear that she still required at the very least a few more days of food. She had very little muscle, her armor was paltry, even in comparsion to the thief. Honestly Valria seemed to be getting by, but there was a gleam there. A fire, a focus in her eyes and this is what drove her to first The School and then Ta-Wahi when it turned out that nobody was around. Her dark green eyes belayed this change in mentality. Why hadn't the Toa just given up, just rolled over and died like most would have. That she would find the man that ruined her life and killed him. Even now though, the thought of her sadistic revenge filled her with regret and made her nauseous enough to worry about losing what little found she had in her stomach."Just give me back my stuff and I won't have to take it from you." Valria spoke, her arms still crossed and her eyes trained on the Toa with the Kakama. "Otherwise I'll keep chasing you till you give it back."
  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#16580 Offline Elemental Ussal

Elemental Ussal
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 757 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 10:09 AM

I.C. Kranuka helped with the gears. He was in panicky state. He shoved some knives in the ground slowing down the walls, but not for long. He solved two or three gears before one of them messed up, and all the gears fell to the floor forcing them to start over. Kranuka groaned with disgust.I.C. Kotahk's pakari was quite useful for carrying blocks. He held an extra large stone above his head using it as an umbrella for smaller rocks. Once the large rock was set, it was back to dodging.
  • 0

elementalussal.png


#16581 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,155 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 10:55 AM

IC: Butra"That was a close one, wouldn't you say" Butra mumbled as he stepped out of the corner, surveying the scene before him.As he triggered the lenses on his akaku, he activated his power of x-ray vision, using his enhanced vision to scope out the nearby area."We're clear" he assured Geon.
  • 0

#16582 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 11:14 AM

IC: NiverysHer eyes darted around the clearing, trying to see any escape routes. She had forgotten how little time she had, played around with this Toa too long. Now the two Toa had caught back up to her. She gritted her teeth and the licked her lips. This was a pretty bad situation, but not exactly the worst. One hand slowly reached down to grab a knife from her utility belt."I've never been good at either one of those... Trusting people or giving anything back!" She shouted, using her Kakama to achieve high-speed, her movements blurred, she threw the knife she had grabbed with incredible accuracy at the bag of widgets, Kuyre was holding. He had to move his hand since it was either his hand or the money. The knife slammed into a tree behind him, the bag hanging around the blade. Niverys darted over to the knife, still using her Kakama and pulled the knife from the tree. She then shot forward having got away with both the money and the other Toa's bag. Arrogantly, she started to laugh for she had surely gotten away at this point. She had forgotten someone else, though.Niverys seemingly slammed into a brick wall and went flying back after bouncing off something. Rubbing the top of her mask, Niverys opened her eyes weakily and saw the huge, gravity Toa standing over her. Her head really hurt and the two other Toa were slowly surrounding her."All right, all right. I give. You can have your stuff back..."
  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#16583 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,192 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 12:20 PM

IC FehronFehron jumped and dodged as the blocks rapidly stacked up. He was almost to the exit until a block fell right in front of the exit, blocking the door. "Oh, karz, we're stuck now, aren't we?"IC Geon"I'm not too sure... Come on, let's go." Geon rushed through the maze with his Kakama, rapidly ending up... Right where he was before. "OK, this may be a little difficult."IC Dymiun"Gaah!" In frustration, Dymiun magnetized the gears and hurled them at the panel. They stuck, meshed, and the walls stopped as the door opened. "Oh, OK..." He stepped through and landed in the water with Botan and Palako. "How nice of you to drop in..." quipped Botan. "Aaaugh!" Dymiun yelled, barely dodging the Takea.

Edited by Dralcax, Nov 21 2012 - 12:22 PM.

  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#16584 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,155 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 12:44 PM

IC: ButraButra nodded, and re-adjusted the lenses, giving him a wider line of sight."I can't see anything in our immediate area that's out of the ordinary, I guess we'll have to take this step by step"Butra put his hand on the wall, and proceeded to grow a vine that quickly rooted itself to the soil beneath it.Butra calmly tied the vine around his body, and handed it to Butra, using his powers to lengthen it as needed."This way, we wont get lost just as easy"
  • 0

#16585 Offline Elemental Ussal

Elemental Ussal
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 757 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 01:44 PM

I.C. Kranuka "AAAAAGH!!! I CAN"T SWIM!" Kranuka was in the spot of his weakness. He was completely helpless.I.C. Kotahk"Oh no we're not..." Kotahk froze the stone making it brittle, and smashed the frozen rock with his sword. The weakened rock splintered into many smaller fragments opening the doorway. Kotahk peered through.
  • 0

elementalussal.png


#16586 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,299 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 01:54 PM

I.C. Kranuka "AAAAAGH!!! I CAN"T SWIM!" Kranuka was in the spot of his weakness. He was completely helpless.

He saw an ally drow, he dived at him, he was not a fighter, the others would have to fight the shark. He grabbed him by his whirst to keep his head above the waterline.

  • 0

I'm back!


#16587 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,192 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 01:56 PM

IC FehronThe two of them stared out at Palako, Botan, Dymiun, and Kranuka flailing around in a pool of water. Then they saw the Takea circling them.IC Botan and DymiunBotan dived underwater, striking at the Takea with sharp thorns. Dymiun jabbed at it with his spear. The Takea merely chomped down on Dymiun's spear, snapping it like a toothpick. Dymiun stifled a scream.IC GeonAs the pair made their way through the maze, they finally came to an exit. There were three identical Toa of Plasma guards waiting for them, and two doors."You may ask us one question only." they spoke in unison."I always tell the truth." said the first one."I will always lie to you." said the second."I beat up people who ask tricky questions" said the third."One of these doors is the exit." said the first."The other one is a deathtrap." said the second."So choose wisely." said the third.Then they ran around in circles so Geon and Butra couldn't tell which was which.OOC: :P

Edited by Dralcax, Nov 21 2012 - 01:57 PM.

  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#16588 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,155 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 02:03 PM

IC: Butra"An interesting development" Butra mumbled, and found he was unable to determine which door was the exit."I have to admit, I'm not much for riddles How about you, brother?"
  • 0

#16589 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,299 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 02:03 PM

OOC I know the anwer to the riddle :)IC Palako:His accute hearing picked up a spoken riddle, he knew the answer, being better in thinking than fighting.So he enhanced his voice and spoke to the allies from who he tought they would have to solve it: "Ask anyone to tell wich answer the other one would give, than you know wich door is false"
  • 0

I'm back!


#16590 Offline Elemental Ussal

Elemental Ussal
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 757 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 02:52 PM

I.C. Kotahk had to pick between the lesser of these evils: freeze the water with his teammates in it, get in the water and fight the shark, and stay up there to wait for the others to fight the shark. Kotahk chose to jump down into the water. As he was falling downwards, he stuck his sword downward, intending to drive through the Takea's body.
  • 0

elementalussal.png


#16591 Offline Meta-Mind

Meta-Mind
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 471 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 03:19 PM

A lone Matoran wandered the shore of a lava-filled lake, red armor gleaming in the dim light from below. A tall, cave-studded wall of stone rose on the opposite shore of the molten rock, smoke and steam drifting from its caves like the nostrils of a fire-breathing monster. The Matoran, however, knew nothing of the stone wall - he simply stared into the depths of the lake of lava, clearly deep in reflection. He seemed on the verge of a realization, some momentous thought which would change the course of life on Mata Nui.Or at least he would have, had smoke and steam not blasted a hole in the sheer wall of rock.The Matoran looked up, startled out of his reflection. An expression of fear and surprise formed on his face - he knew well what followed such eruptions of steam. Moments later, the Matoran busied himself with running away from the small pool as fast as his legs could carry him.His flight, however, did nothing to save him from the veritable wall of magma which erupted from the caves.The Matoran began to feel the heat beating off his armored back. Even though he had an inherent resistance to heat, he knew that no Ta-Matoran could survive being melted by a wave of lava. Panicking, he stumbled and fell, barely catching himself in time to see the wall of molten stone about to crush him. He resigned himself to death, raising his arm as if it could save him... time slowed to a crawl...And suddenly, there was motion. A tall, red-armored figure appeared as if from nowhere, snatching the Matoran one-handed just before his untimely demise. The villager and his savior shot abruptly to the side, nearly tearing the poor Matoran's arm from his body - but somehow, he remained intact and conscious long enough to convulsively lash his arms around his rescuer's shoulders. The Matoran watched as his savior directed his lavaboard towards the end of the wave... watched as the molten stone curled in upon itself, threatening to crush him...And just as the Matoran and his rescuer shot out of the wave's end, the villager blacked out.

* * *

Ignis landed hard upon the black, sandy beach, still standing on his improvised lavaboard. Grabbing the Matoran off of his back, he set the villager down before grabbing a large warhammer from a back strap.The tall Toa of Fire grinned. Embedding his tool's shaft in the sandy beach of Ta-Wahi, he threw his head back and let out a shout which could be heard as far away as Ta-Koro."AWWRIGHT!"
Spoiler

Edited by Meta-Mind, Nov 23 2012 - 11:24 AM.

  • 0

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades. It's good for self-defense if you're attacked by something big.

BZPRPG Profiles

#16592 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,192 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 04:50 PM

OOC: That would incur the wrath of the third guard :PIC GeonGeon ignored Palako. "If the liar was lying, that means he was lying about the deathtrap, which means both are correct. That was not a question, so allow us to proceed." Geon brushed aside a random guard and opened the door. He exited into the water filled room. "Okay..." He was interrupted by Kotahk diving in sword first. Kotahk missed the shark and the sword was stuck in the floor. Once all the Toa were gathered, the floor sank a little, revealing an opening where the shark escaped and the water drained. Then the floor plunged down deeper, until three doors were visible. Xacax's voice could be heard again."I commend you for making it through my challenges. Here is one last problem for you to solve. Behold the three doors before you. One leads to me, and the other two are dead ends. If one of those doors is opened, the room will flood, no more doors can be opened, and you will drown. I will give you a choice of which door to choose. Pick one of your number, let's see, how about that Toa of Sonics, to stand by it. Once that is done, I will reveal one of the dead ends, except the one you might be standing next to. Then you can either open the chosen door, or open the other door. Now choose!"OOC: Monty Hall problem
  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#16593 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,155 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 04:54 PM

IC: Butra"Now this is a rather intricate riddle. And my mask is of no use, I can't tell which one is the exit" Butra mumbled""Anyone have any ideas?"
  • 0

#16594 Offline Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,211 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 06:27 PM

IC(Tajeh):"I always wondered how there is hundreds of the mane main six Matoran-Fire, Water, Air, Stone, Earth and Ice-but hardly any of the other kinds."IC(Noiatz Livic):Noiatz was slightly shocked at how fast this titan picked her up. "Oh!" she exclaimed under her breath at his touch. Definitely wasn't like the touch of snow. She thought up some small talk real fast, just to keep it lively."You said there was a forge up here?"

IC: Tirus and Naehi, Ta-Koro"I suppose that it may be a genetic mutation. Or the result of crossbreeding. Whatever the case, you are correct in your belief that the population of the other elemental tribes, such as my own, are much less than the main six." Naehi replied, and then she fell silent as she attempted to read."My own." Tirus said, his voice devoid of pride as he spoke, his mouth smiling, but his eyes clouding over as he remembered who she reminded him of. "If you don't mind my asking, where do you live? If it's very far away, you're going to want to wait until your leg is in perfect condition. A injured leg down this staircase... I don't even want to think about it."

  • 0

#16595 Offline Athmos

Athmos
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,804 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 08:21 PM

IC: Tirus and Naehi, Ta-Koro"I suppose that it may be a genetic mutation. Or the result of crossbreeding. Whatever the case, you are correct in your belief that the population of the other elemental tribes, such as my own, are much less than the main six." Naehi replied, and then she fell silent as she attempted to read."My own." Tirus said, his voice devoid of pride as he spoke, his mouth smiling, but his eyes clouding over as he remembered who she reminded him of. "If you don't mind my asking, where do you live? If it's very far away, you're going to want to wait until your leg is in perfect condition. A injured leg down this staircase... I don't even want to think about it."

IC(Tajeh): Tajeh glanced at Naehi real quick, oblivious that she wanted to read. "I'm not good at guessing, which element are you exactly?"IC(Noiatz Livic): "I'm....not from around here. But I have a place back in Ta-Koro, a little distance from the gate." Noiatz replied quickly, "Is there any other route down or up this mountain?"

  • 0

WIP


#16596 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,192 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 09:44 PM

IC Geon"I doubt our initial pick matters too much, so let's assume it's chosen randomly. Palako, go stand next to Door #3."
  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#16597 Offline Meta-Mind

Meta-Mind
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 471 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 10:05 PM

Ignis took a few moments to stand on the shore and pant, staring at the waves. In the distance, he could almost make out some thrashing in the water, but was convinced he was imagining it moments later by an unusually large wave out in the distance.Removing his hammer shaft from the sand, the tall Toa of Fire grabbed his Pakari and adjusted it, feeling the streamlined Miru-shape and making sure it was aligned properly. Strapping his hammer to his back, the Toa of Fire was about to head to Ta-Koro when he heard a voice."Who... who are you?"Ignis turned and saw that the Matoran he had rescued earlier was sitting up. He grinned, and shot back with a quick... rap?"You want to know who I am, you say?Or where I learned to rap like this?Well, I'll tell you now: I came from Le."The Toa of Fire turned and began to walk away, in the direction of Ta-Koro. As he did, though, he glanced over and added a final line, keeping it in rhythm and tempo with the rest of his speech."And by the way, the name's Ignis."
  • 0

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades. It's good for self-defense if you're attacked by something big.

BZPRPG Profiles

#16598 Online Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,928 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 09:35 AM

IC: FeranFeran yawned and stretched. He looked at the bedside clock. It read 5a.m.Feran slowly moved out of the bed. He took off his mask and scrubbed it, rubbing off grime accumulated during the night.He drank his water and ate a short meal of bread.Feran lived in the second-storey of his shophouse. The first floor was where Feran had his small shop, Feran's Equipment Co.Feran got to work with the shop, stoking the bellows, arranging the hammers, dragging the coal from the basement, receiving this month's supply of ore and various menial tasks. Feran was a Fe-Matoran, and so he was physically stronger, and thus better able to handle the physical strain.Feran then got to work with his orders and other projects.At 7a.m. sharp, Feran opened the store doors open, ready for customers.Several old customers arrived over the course of the day to pick up their orders and before noon, Feran had time to relax upstairs.Feran too out a small slip of paper and started noting down notes from last night's dream. Lately, he had more coherent dreams of his memories, but he still hit a dead end every time.Today was no different. Feran sighed as he filed the small slip of paper into a small file.Feran decided he needed a vacation. His month's profits had shot up, so why not?Feran grabbed 50 widgets, his Gladius, hammer, and other necessities. He set off to Le-Wahi.OOC: Feran to Le-Koro.

Edited by Norik Astartes, Nov 22 2012 - 09:39 AM.

  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#16599 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,299 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 10:43 AM

IC Toa Palako:He heard the next riddle and knew the answer but he was to buzzy dodging the takea, so he had no time to tell them the answer. He just hoped the toa would find the answer themselves, the one thing he could say to the toa was :" USE MATH"

Edited by Toa Temporal, Nov 22 2012 - 10:43 AM.

  • 0

I'm back!


#16600 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,192 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 12:15 PM

OOC: The Takea is already gone ;) The water drained and the shark is gone now.IC Xacax"So door #3 is your choice, eh? Very good. Door #2 exploded, showing that it was a dead end. "Now choose: Stick to your choice or switch?""Let's take a vote," said Botan. "Let's go with sticking, I have a good feeling about this.""No, let's switch," argued Fehron. "I don't think this is a good idea.""I think we should stick with it," pointed out Dymiun. "Either way, we have a 1/3 chance of survival."Geon waited the longest, considering all his options. He calculated the probabilities carefully. "Let's switch it." he voted.
  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users