Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC Toa PalakoHe shouted:" You don't even deserve to live you fool" he then enhanced his voice so his mayhaka could hear him as he said: "Cave In!". He then teleported away and reached an unmoving body lying under a pile of stone he scattered the stone to check his heartlight.Ooc: Is he really dead?IC Mayhaka:He had heard Palako's call and jumped into the cave he saw there Raika running and slammed his warhammer onto the ground causing the tunnel exit and entrance to colapse the two were totaly trapped. "Me, you fight now" he said as he trew a rock at Raika " You can't flee now!"

I'm back!

OOC: Is who dead?IC XacaxOnce his throne had reached the ground floor, he ran outside. Leaping out of his disguise and stowing it away, covered, in the back of an Ussal cart, he became just another Matoran making his rounds around Ta-Koro as he escaped just in the nick of time.IC Botan"Well, I can try." Botan grew a tree in the pit, lifting everyone up. But their victory was short lived as the tree tipped alarmingly. "Uh oh... the collapse must have weakened the ground." observed Geon. Everybody screamed as the tree toppled over, dumping them, bruised and dusty, but relatively unhurt, on the ground.IC Raika"..." Raika facepalmed. "Whatever..." She blasted Mayhaka with a paralyzing jolt of electricity. "See you later!" She studied the collapsed tunnel for a short time, then used her mask to clear an opening and prevent the tunnel from collapsing further. Raika then escaped. Shutting off her mask, the tunnel collapsed, trapping Mayhaka.

aouROFb.png

IC Sur"Some beidge," I commented sarcastically. The sight of the lava moat below was unnerving, to say the least.
IC (Kaiapo)The Toa walking beside Sur showed no fear of the bubbling lava far below the stones they walked on. He continued walking at a steady pace, never halting or changing his steps."This bridge has kept Ta-Koro safe for centuries," he replied quietly. "It's a technological marvel."His gentle rebuke was not mean-spirited; he merely pointed out the obvious, allowing Sur to draw her own conclusions as the pair continued across the bridge and entered Ta-Koro.

IC. "It's complicated, you wouldn't understood." He snapped, harder than he intended.He dropped his bow along with his hood. This being wasn't intelligent enough to truly threaten him. If used right, he could use him to destroy a house or something."My name's Kuyre. You are?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC Mayhaka:He was way stronger and broke free, for as he hadn't used his power for a long time. He stabelised the tunnel a bit and created a second wall before Raika could escape. He then used a stone pillar to push him back to the battlefield. "No running little toa, It's time to fight" he said as he created a block of stone right before his warhammer and he used his mask to slam the stone at an unbelievable speed at Raika.

I'm back!

IC: Niverys"What annoying people..." Niverys grumbled as she stomped through towards the edge of the forest. It had been some time since she split from those do-gooders. She had needed the purse of that girl, mainly to buy some food and water in the next Koro she visited. Now she had nothing, but the Black Diamond. Pulling it from her belt, she came to a stop and eyed the thing. It's dark nature showed no reflection and her eyes started to become lost in it. It was as if she was looking into an endless black vortex of nothing. Finally, she pulled her eyes away from the diamond, cursing her luck."Soon as I can get rid of this blasted thing I'll be happy..." She muttered. The diamond had costed her much trouble especially since it was so valuable. Niverys didn't understand why but the person who had hired her to retrieve it apparently did. The criminals who were hunting her also saw it's worth, so why couldn't she?Shaking her head, Niverys smirked as she thought of the substantial coin she'd retrieve for the object soon as she reached Po-Koro, which was growing closer as she saw the desert sands of Po-Wahi beneath her feet."Hopefully, things here will go smoothly and I can be about my business."Of course, things were never that simple for a woman like herself.OOC: Niverys to Po-Wahi.

character_37075_f.jpg

OOC: Blonde moment.....IC(Tajeh):"Story of my life. Adapting is one of my lesser known skills." Tajeh nodded.IC(Noiatz Livic):"Do you live at your forge? Or in Ta-Koro?" Noiatz asked, with a slight prying tone.
IC: Tirus and Naehi, Ta-Wahi"Then I suggest you train yourself." Naehi said, her tone shifting from flat to brusque."My forge. I've built an extension, for housing. It's comfortable enough, if a bit extreme, temperature wise." Tirus replied, looking down at the being he was carrying momentarily, smiling a sad, grim smirk as he saw just how similar she was to the lover he never had, the lover he could not save.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tirus and Naehi, Ta-Wahi"Then I suggest you train yourself." Naehi said, her tone shifting from flat to brusque."My forge. I've built an extension, for housing. It's comfortable enough, if a bit extreme, temperature wise." Tirus replied, looking down at the being he was carrying momentarily, smiling a sad, grim smirk as he saw just how similar she was to the lover he never had, the lover he could not save.
IC(Tajeh): "I'm good at it, I guess. It just doesn't look like I am." Tajeh said, looking at his physical frame.IC(Noiatz Livic): Noiatz turned her eyes towards Tirus. "That must be nice-why are you smiling at me?"

WIP

IC: (Valria)It wasn't his fault.It had never been Kuyre's fault and still she lashed out at him and likely lost him forever. He had been recovering from the sickness and she just left Ga-Wahi, left him behind. Again. Tears soaked the Toa of Gravity's mask and hand as she silently sobbed in one of Ta-Koro's alleyways. What did she do this? Was it because she was angry, because she somehow wanted something to vent at, after everything that happened to her and her friends. Or was it...."Kuyre!"Screams of pain and cries of anguish echoed throughout Kini-Nui. The rest of the males on their team were already dead, besides possibly Alrin. Alrin had already passed out, likely bleeding to death by the bloody and smiling Hau that had been carved into his chest. She had watched as Alrin and Kuyre had been forced to watch as they enacted unspeakable cruelties upon Valria and the rest of the females, like Selaria. The Toa of Ice and the Toa of Air had first been strong, then mean, fighting to escape and finally had been reduced to tears as they watched the remainder of their team suffer such cruel injustices."Oh, is he your lover or was that the last guy? You called out for the both of them in the way a lover would." The Toa of Lightning laughed. Valria's head hung low, ashamed. "Ooooh, so you were playing with the emotions of two men, how very cruel of you. Lucky for Kuyre and Alrin here I will be granting them release from all this drama." He pushed Valria's chin up."I want you to watch. I want you to see the hubris of your ways. I want you to understand, that there is no Mata Nui, there is only darkness, only shadows, and this is what awaits those who stray from the shadows." He turned to one of the Skakdi. "Give me the knife." The knife twirled through the air as the Skakdi chucked it to the Toa of Lightning. He caught it with ease and move towards the Toa of Air.He walked behind Kuyre and took the blade, puncturing the skin and began dragging it down his shoulder to his wrist. Miraculous, the Toa was still awake, not many people, even Skakdi had a tolerance for pain this high."I guess the boy still has some fight left in him.We can still have more fun."----------"Seeing as we have already disposed of the Toa of Ice, dump the Toa of Air, this Kuyre in the woods." Valria had been struggling and fighting the Skakdi that had her pinned."Let me go you Piraka! Let me go!" She squirmed and pushed as they dragged away what seemed to be the lifeless form of Kuyre, the blacksmith's assistant and the quiet, caring Toa of Air. He couldn't be dead. He couldn't, things didn't work this way.He was supposed to get up. Why wasn't he getting up?"Kuyre! Kuyre! KUYRE!" She screamed out, hoping to see just one glimmer that he would still be alive."Oh for the love of Makuta! Knock her out!" Telric growled. The Toa of Gravity felt something heavy hit her head and everything went black.--------She knew why now. She was afraid, afraid of losing him, of being responsible for what would happen to him. Of watching him get hurt again. If he wasn't around her, he wouldn't get hurt. People only seemed to die whenever she was around. That wasn't true, there were probably at least ten other Toa with the same story as her and that didn't make her feel any better. In fact she felt worse. Things had never gotten any better for anyone in the end. They only got worse, only more people got hurt. Why was she even trying to get stronger, faster, healthier?It didn't matter. It never mattered, so far she had done nothing that she could ever call herself a Toa for. Maybe all those doubts, all those quiet voices in her head that now seemed to be louder, maybe they were right. She was worthless and unneeded."Ma'am! Ma'am! Ma'am!" A voice yelled. In front of her stood a Ta-Turaga. "Ma'am, we need your help! One of the building, the inn it's on fire!""Isn't this the Koro of Fire, isn't everything on fire?" She responded, eyes sullen and downcast."It was the Matoran of Plant Life, I swear his idea of trying to bring Le-Koro to Ta-Koro had to be one of the most dangerous ideas I have heard, but that doesn't matter! No else is around!""Well isn't that the guards job...I would be just getting in the way..." She turned her head downwards again."Ma'am, are you a Toa! Do you not know what that means? Listen I have no idea what has made you like this, but that is not important. What's important is that you are needed, right now!"Needed. It had been so long since she every felt that."Toa don't just walk away, they don't give up. They fight even if they know they are going to die, even if they know they are going to be hurt. They sacrifice, they suffer and often in our world such sacrifices seem to like they go unnoticed. They don't more of us care than you think, they are always needed and right now. We need you!" He pounded his lance against the ground in front of her.It was the strangest feeling, what she felt right now. This drive, this focus, this purpose that been missing from her life for so long.Valria ran in the direction of the inn, to see that the building was building up to a towering inferno Some people were still coming out, actually most of the people had gotten out."Toa, there's more people on the upper two floors. We can't get to them. Too much debris!" She heard the words and she had already filed them away in her head. Currently there was no one on the the bottom floor, where the bar and front of the inn were. Valria charged up the steps, fire all around her, The air was getting thicker and thicker with smoke, making it harder and harder for Valria to breath. She had to push on though, they needed her. She had finally reached the top floor and she could hear muffled cries of help from down the hallway. There was only one issue, that after she would get past the smaller fires on the floor there was still a lot of ceiling and beams that covered the door, flaming and making it nearly impossible. To get through the door.She struggled to find away around, the other rooms didn't allow for any entrance besides this one. Valria couldn't really take a deep breath, so she struggled as she grabbed a flaming piece of wood, crying out in pain as she lifted it out of the way. She struggled with her footing, reeling from the pain. It had been a long time she she actually endured pain like this. She growled in pain as she pushed more wreckage out of her way, since trying to use her element untrained was likely to lead to worse. She leapt against the door, bursting through it and to the other side. A matoran and a Turaga sat huddled nearby."Who are you?" They asked."I'm a Toa. I need to get you out of here." She replied, scooping up the Turaga and the matoran before they could argue and moved back out the door. She tried her best to cover them with her body, being as they weren't Ta-matoran and they likely could handle the heat only as best as she could or worse. She returned from the burning building to the outside and set the Turaga and matoran down before returning to the interior. Before long two more matoran were saved, and then a Vortixx and A Skakdi were helped out by the Toa of Gravity. Though she could only help those guests one at a time.By the time she returned the place was ready to collapse, the entire building was coated in flames and she felt like she was being cooked inside her armor. She couldn't afford to quit though. Toa never quit. They never gave up. Even when rationality told them otherwise, even when it was likely they would die. A Toa never quits or they were never really a Toa in the first place.Currently Valria was trying to coax a Vo-matoran girl out of a closet. The poor girl was scared out of her mind."It's too hot out there, what if I catch fire! What if I burn!" The girl cried out."You won't," Valria replied with a comforting smile."Why?""Cause I won't let you get hurt, you have my word, as a Toa.""Do you promise?""I promise," Immediately the small girl leapt into the Toa's arms, hugging her shoulders. The Toa was down the stairs and almost through the bar, when a beam swung down, striking both the Toa and the matoran she was protecting down.------------Valria awoke back in Onu-Wahi, it felt familiar...because it was her home. Kalen, the Turaga of Plasma that had been raising the girl as his own. The two of them had been caught been knocked off a ledge by an earthquake, the entire slab of earth fell away into the void, taking them with it. Kalen searching of course for some ancient artifacts, something Valria had never cared for, but humored the old man on. The two awoke below to find that they had fallen so far that the lightstones were like stars in the sky and they had fallen a great deal. The climb far too step for Kalen to make. Valria was still too young to carry him, too weak and her foot was injured. When he told her that she would have to make the trip alone, that she could come back to help, his eyes belayed the real truth. She broke down in tears."I can't...I can't.""Yes you can Valria, you're a Toa. You can do this.""I-I don't think I'm that kind of Toa.""Sure you are, you just don't know it yet. I know you can make it, if there's one thing I know you will not do, it is quit. You're a fighter whether you believe it or not."------------Valria's eyes shot open, grunting and struggling she pushed her self up, the beam sliding off as she struggled away from it and out the door, moving forward on uneven footing and bringing the child away from the building and near the others. They came to help the still breathing Vo-matoran while Valria slumped against a wall of a stone building nearby. Coughing up the smoke she inhaled, grimacing in pain from the burns and cuts from being struck, all the bruising, all the pain. It made it hard to breath, hard to think.OOC: Absurdly long post is absurdly long. Sorry about that, figured I'd hit two birds with one stone. Enter Sur and Kaiapo.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: OnuzekThe hulking Ba-Toa's face brightened, if that was physically possible, as he replied. "Onuzek is Onuzek. He has Strong-Mask and lots of Onuzek-Friends and Gravity-Stuff and..."The massive Toa trailed off, mostly because he ran out of words to use. "Valria help Onuzek, so Onuzek Valria friend now. Is Kuyre Valria friend?"OOC: Short post is short. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Mef)

(Talking to Valria outside of building)

"What the Karz is going on?"The voice came from down the road toward the right of Valria. The Matoran of earth had seen what appeared to be smoke and (against his better judgment) decided to investigate. Sure enough, his investigation led him to a woman with...what was that, a child? Mef couldn't tell, but he already had a feeling he didn't want any part of this Gukko fledgling...OOC: Gukko fledgling is to replace the noun "chick" as you would call a woman. Just thought I'd spice it up with Bionicle terms.-Mef Man

IC Toa Palako.He teleported to the and of the tunnel and escaped by teleporting up. He then searched the bagpack of Kakopa and found a rope. He teleported back to the hole and shouted jokely: " It appears you guys need help" as he trowed the rope at the toa, after he connected the first end to a very heavy rock.He nodded to the first two toa and said to them "while the others climb up, you can explain what that crystal can do for as the last piece is kept by a friend of me."

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

OOC: Kakopa is an other char of me no inportance, he is in jail but left his bagback at an empty house.IC Palako:"You sure?, Raika gave us each a power_crystal piece and you destroyed them all except mine because I brought it to safety instaid of using it" he asked

I'm back!

IC Raika

The stone caught her by surprise, slamming her into a wall. The tunnel groaned. Getting up, Raika blasted her opponent, then picked up a broken wooden support beam nearby. She created a spark between her fingers and brought it close to the beam. "If I bring the spark closer, this beam will ignite. The fire will eat up all our oxygen and we'll both perish down here. Is that what you want? Now stop this or I'll light the beam!"

IC Fehron & co

The Toa carefully climbed up the rope.

aouROFb.png

IC Toa Mayhaka"Little toa wants to cheat, this will be fun. If it's my destiny then we'll both die here..." . He said, while he prepared his warhammer for a second blow. "Let's see little toa if you are brave enough to end your own live, let's see..."

I'm back!

IC RaikaRaika glared, then extinguished the spark, plunging the space into complete darkness. The quiet clanking of twin chains extending from her forearms could barely be heard over her echoing voice. "Go ahead, strike me down. See if that helps you escape. See if that fulfills your insignificant quest."

aouROFb.png

OOC: My intention is for the crystal to be destroyed as soon as possible, because I did not get it approved. While I'm sure that it is fine in such a small form, I would suggest the shard's loss or destruction.

I.C. Kotahk

"When the crystal was in it's full form, it gave the user pakari like strength. A small fragment like that, I'm afraid, would not give you hardly any more strength than you already have. Nonetheless, you can either keep it for yourself, or return it to its original owner, Chantis. I don't really care."

I.C. Kranuka finally climbed to the top of the rope, and set his feet on firm ground.

elementalussal.png

IC: Palako

"Well then it glows and thats fun" I will summone the safekeeper of it. While he said that Madhiki heard the signal Palako sent and flew to them. when he arrived he handed the crystal to Palako. Palako destroyed the crystal to dust and placed the dust in the carvings in his sword to make the carvings glow. t had no powers, but it was pure style. "Well then, shall we leave?" He asked

I'm back!

IC IraThe toa of fire sat down in one of Ta-Koro's squares. There were people all around him dancing, doing yoga, and performing martial arts, so he wouldn't stand out too much. Standing up straight, he began to take deep breaths in and out, extending and bending his knees with each breath. His arms swayed as if he was scooping op a big ball then pushing it down again. All the while, he was entering into a meditative state.Then, he transferred out of it. Starting to move, he began to perform a pattern of sorts. Going through a systematic yet flowing pattern of punches and kicks, his mind had entered into a state of alienation, his hands and feet moving of their own accord. Then, he let out one last punch with a Kiai, and he stopped, not frozen, but not moving, holding the punch, whole body shaking. Slowly, he pulled out of the stance and started performing another pattern, this one forceful and vicious, full of flying kicks, powerful punches, and tumbling manuevers. Then, with one last flying kick, an explosion of fire rocketed out from where his footnwould have struck the target. Landing, he began a third pattern, but this one incorporated his element. Streams of fire followed his hands and feet, wild but controlled. And then, it was done. He returned to the position he had started with.Breath in,Breath out.

IC: Butra

"I agree, I most certainly feel the need for some food right now." Butra

The Ve-Toa then turned to the others with a nervous smile

"Allow me to take this opportunity to most sincerely apologize for all the trouble we've caused"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC(Tajeh):"I'm good at it, I guess. It just doesn't look like I am." Tajeh said, looking at his physical frame.IC(Noiatz Livic):Noiatz turned her eyes towards Tirus. "That must be nice-why are you smiling at me?"

IC: Naehi and Tirus, Ta-Koro

"If it pleases you, I could train you in combat." Naehi said, never looking at him as she spoke. "But there would be a cost."

"Eh? Oh, sorry about that. It's just that you reminded me of someone." Tirus said, his gunmetal-grey cheeks beginning to have the smallest tint of pink in them.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC Botan

"Good idea. Let's go." he agreed.

"Should we rescue Raika?" asked Fehron. "If there's the slightest possibility of saving her, the Toa Code dictates that we should go and save her."

"The ruins are incredibly unstable. If we try to dig down there, we'll probably kill both Raika and ourselves. In fact, there's a 50% chance she's already dead or has no chance of survival." replied Geon.

Fehron sighed. As usual, Geon was right.

IC Raika

She couldn't see, of course, but she groped around until she felt a wall. Straining her telekinetic powers to the max, she tried to dig her way out.

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC (Kaiapo)

The Toa of Earth and his companion entered Ta-Koro to no small state of uproar. A cloud of smoke rose above the village as an inn was consumed by flames. Shouts and screams filled the air, and here and there members of the Ta-Koro Guard could be seen rushing to and fro, issuing orders and evacuating civilians from the area.

The two Toa paused, then, without a word, began making their way quickly towards the crumbling building. Tongues of orange and yellow licked out of the windows of a three-story inn, having transformed the once-hospitable establishment into a blazing inferno.

Catching the arm of a nearby Guard, the Toa of Earth pointed to the building. “Is everyone out?” he asked, his voice as calm and even as it had ever been.

“No,” the Ta-Matoran replied, his mask sweaty and marked with soot. “There's a girl trapped inside. Some crazy Toa ran in to get her, but that was five minutes ago.” He wiped at his face. “It's too hot in there; it's coming down any second. I don't know if-”

His sentence was cut off by a terrible noise of splintering and shattering as the burning building folded in on itself and collapsed, throwing plumes of smoke and ash and debris into the air. A blast of heat radiated out from the remains of the inn, forcing those standing nearby to squint and shield their eyes. But as Kaiapo covered his eyes, which were already tearing up from the light and heat that he was unused to, he was just able to make out a silhouette fleeing the building as it met the ground with a resounding crash.

Had the Toa made it out? Already, Guards were approaching the figure who now lay on the ground, retching weakly. A small Matoran lay beside her, crying softly; her frantic mother swept in from the crowd and pulled her into her arms, sobbing with relief.

The Guards escorted these two away from the scene, but they dared not move the Toa. Her armour was blisteringly hot to the touch; her flesh was being cooked alive. Her body was stained with ash and scorch marks, along with numerous wounds.

“May that spirit-forsaken Hiemalis go to karz!” one Guard swore. With the Ta-Koro hospital having been destroyed, there was no place here to treat injuries such as these. There were only small clinics, not major burn wards. The closest hospital would be the one in Ga, but this Toa would die long before they could make that trip.

A shadow was suddenly cast over the Toa and the small group around her. The Guards looked up to see a tall, night-black Toa of Earth standing there, a green-armoured Toa at his side.

“There is a healer here,” Kaiapo said calmly, gesturing towards Sur. “She will do what she can.”

IC Palako

Indeed, and now a friend of mine is taking care of her she will die or surrender, Mayhaka won't give up. Hey guys I'm going to get some food are you coming?, he asked as he walked to the center of ta-koro.

IC Mayhaka

He heard Raika moving the stones, and used his powers to keep the wall intact. "You know we don't need to fight, you can join me and escape before the oxigen runs out. I only want your mask to know I can trust you. Please don't die without a cause, Join me" He said to Raika.

I'm back!

IC SurI monitered the damage. This was... bad. I heard someone say something about the Ta-Koro hospital being destroyed and I knew that this was serious. Walking over to the matoran, I activated my mask, healing the toa's cuts and bruises instantly, and even her burns healed, new healthy skin moving to replace the old, damaged one. As the crowd looked on, I continued my work until finally, it was done. Deactivating my mask, I bent down and placed a hand on her only to instantly recoil. Couldn't do anything about the heat of her armor... I asked her"Are you alright?"