Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi


  • Please log in to reply
18110 replies to this topic

#16681 Offline Nia Teppelin

Nia Teppelin
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,788 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 10:37 AM

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: (Valria)[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]The Toa of Gravity retched a bit more, coughing as her lungs were emptied of soot, ash, and smoke. Her armor was still hot, but it wasn't as hot as before, it was already cooling down. Somewhat weakly her head and eyes turned to the Toa that healed her. A female Toa of Plant Life, with a green mask, a blue torso, and limbs that were the shade of cyan.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"T-thank you...I-I think I am," Valria replied with a weak smile. Her voice sounded hoarse and dry, although it had healed effectively all of Valria's injuries the Toa still needed water and likely food. Though she didn't ask for it. There were still things that Sur couldn't heal. The Toa looked impoverished, her armor few and far between and worn at that. Previous scarring was still left and from the look of them she had either gotten into many battles previously or something else. There was one was scar that could only been have left by a whip, giving Sur some insight to what Valria had previously been through previous to this fire.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]Valria's eyes drifted from Sur to the tall and broad Toa of Earth. He dwarfed the Toa of Gravity and she knew that even standing up she was at least a head or two shorter than him.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Is-is-everyone safe?" Valria asked, hoping to hear that everyone had made it out alright. Inwardly she smiled to see the mother to come and claim her child.[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#16682 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

  • 6,428 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 10:53 AM

IC. Charred Forest."I suppose we can be friends," he placed a hand to his chin. He stepped around Onuzek, circling the large purple Toa. He studied him carefully, an examination technique he'd learned as the leader of an army. But that was a long time ago- things changed. He wasn't able to truly evaluate Onuzek as he'd hoped. Still, he could always try."Where did you come from?"The gigantic Toa turned his head to watch Kuyre as the other Toa circled around him, but otherwise didn't move much from his position. The grin grew in size as the Toa agreed to being friends. There was a lot that made the hulking Ba-Toa happy, but getting new friends was definately one of the best. Onuzek looked straight ahead as Kuyre moved out of his field of view, and shrugged at his question."Onuzek doesn't really know," he replied, glancing at Kuyre as the Toa came back around on his walk around the massive being. "Onuzek thinks its been a long time though. Since... since... Onuzek can't quite remember.""How far back can you remember?" He stopped directly in front of him, at a stance with his feet close together, front side pivoted towards Onuzek. He still had a staggered group of fingers to his chin, arm supported by his other hand.The Ba-Toa's grin turned into a thoughtful frown, although, only as thoughtful as he could actually get. At the best of times, remembering what he had for breakfast was a great achievement. Still, he tried to remember, tilting his head slightly as he seemingly glanced around at random. Onuzek folded his massive arms across his chest as he tried to think, his thick armor clicking together as he did so."Er, Onuzek remembers Ta-Koro. Onuzek thinks it was long ago," the hulking Toa continued, fixing his large eyes back on Kuyre. Eventually, his expression brightened considerably, and he added, "And a hospital, Onuzek can remember a hospital."Kuyre nodded again. Had he been here this entire time? No...his memories would be stronger had that been the case. He seemed trustworthy. And, to Kuyre's dismay, too innocent to leave alone. Like a tank piloted by a child. To Kuyre's protector instinct, it was captivating."Come with me. Let's find Valria."
  • 0

#16683 Offline Elemental Ussal

Elemental Ussal
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 757 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 02:52 PM

I.C. [color=#40e0d0;]Kotahk[/color]

[color=#40e0d0;]"Raika got what she deserved. If anyone has an Akaku, that may help us see her if she's alive."[/color]


  • 0

elementalussal.png


#16684 Offline Dual Matrix

Dual Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,252 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 02:57 PM

IC Palako

 

"Yeah let us do that" he said.


  • 0

Monster Contest Entries:

 

The Seige of Ga-Koro Minecraft Modification

 

(Download Available)

 

Massive


#16685 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 7,377 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 05:38 PM

IC: [color=#800080;]Onuzek[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Yay!  Onuzek would like to find Valria," the hulking Ba-Toa said happily, almost completely forgetting what was just said.  A smile on his Kanohi, the gigantic Toa lumbered after Kuyre, trees in his way were merely pushed aside with a massive arm.[/color]


  • 0

#16686 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 05:54 PM

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC: Zeno, Searching for Niverys[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Zeno and his comrades were now far away from the city where the local law enforcement was most likely just now noticing the massive fire that had been started in its east district. When they arrived on the crime scene, there would be no way to recognize the victims once recovered from the fire. They’d be too crispy, burnt from the inside and out. Zeno smirks to himself as he thought of the crime he had just committed. Somewhat sickeningly, Zeno got joy out of creating disaster like that. He mostly enjoyed the fact that no one could stop him. He felt like a juggernaut, an unstoppable force that wouldn’t stop until it reached its goal. His goal was a simple one, truly. Find Niverys, kill her, and take the Black Diamond from her clutches. Once the Diamond was safely in his hands, the next step of his plan would kick off.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]However, a frown came to Zeno’s face. He looked over to the silent Wraith and then down at the seemingly unintelligible Hound who only growled. Both were ferocious monsters and assassins, but they were terrible company. Neither one of them really spoke unless they were asked too by Zeno. Perhaps one day he would create a killer who had just as a good sense of humor as himself. Still, both were incredibly useful. The Wraith was an incredibly skilled assassin who couldn’t truly be tracked as he had no identity and the Hound was proving his usefulness currently. The beastly Skakdi had the ability to track scents, even for incredibly long distances. While he couldn’t track Niverys’ scent, he could track the scent of the Black Diamond. Wherever the diamond went, the air became stuffy and cracked with dark energy, something that the Hound took notice of. Now they were simply following him until he led them to Niverys.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Then, the hound just stopped.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]“Why have you stopped, boy?” Zeno asked his pet and the Hound just stared straight ahead. His eyes were focused on the blackened foliage of the Charred Forest. Zeno’s eyes narrowed and he simply nodded his head. The Hound responded with a shallow nod and then continued to the forest. Wraith and Zeno followed. The Hound sniffed the ground and looked around as if confused. “What’s the problem?” He asked his beast.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]The huge, black Skakdi took a second to speak as if he hadn’t done so in ages.  “Master Zeno… the forest’s scent is… making it hard to follow the Black Diamond.”[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Zeno clenched his fists, “What do you mean? You’re to be the perfect hunter and you tell me that you can’t find something!?” He inquired angrily at the Hound whose eyes seemed to be focused on the ground. Then with a snap of his fingers, a blast of sound slammed into the Hound lifting him for about ten feet and sending him backwards through the trees where he landed in a nearby clearing. Zeno shook with anger and the Wraith simply watched. He had never seen his master with this much anger, but he did seem to be on the edge lately as if something terrible was happening. However, he managed to calm himself down. “I suppose… that I still need the Hound. Come, Wraith, we will go and the beast. If he can’t find the scent… I’ll just burn the entire forest to the ground!”[/color]


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#16687 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,189 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 07:13 PM

IC Raika

 

Raika facepalmed. "That's what I've been trying to get you to do ever since you trapped us down here! Sure, fine, I'll join you. Now let's get out of here!"


  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#16688 Offline Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

  • 3,676 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 08:06 PM

IC (Kaiapo)

 

The Toa of Earth nodded. "Yes, thanks to you."

 

His green eyes studied her closely. Valria felt vaguely uncomfortable, not because the Toa was staring at her in a weird way, but because she felt as though he could see right past her defenses, as though she were an enigma he was patiently trying to solve.

 

"You saved those people," he said at last. "With no regard to your own safety."

 

Valria coughed again, bringing the Toa back to the present situation.

 

"Not a very smart move, but an incredibly brave one," he said with a small smile, somehow managing to make this slightly-insulting statement sound perfectly ordinary. Then, without a second thought, he scooped up the Toa of Gravity, holding her in his arms though she were made of glass.

 

"You look in need of a drink, Toa, and a good meal. Allow us the honour of dining with the hero of Ta-Koro."


  • 0

2013

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<3


#16689 Offline Nia Teppelin

Nia Teppelin
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,788 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 09:24 PM

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: (Valria)[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]Valria's face immediately turned a shade of red as she felt herself being swept up by the Toa of Earth, as anyone would really. She didn't really expect him to do that, at most she expected him to pull her to her feet, but Valria honestly didn't look like she could walk on her own at the moment. What many considered a valiant rescue had left the Toa considerably weakened and her dark green eyes showed it, along with a certain sadness that always seemed to be in the Toa's eyes. [/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"You know you don't need to carry me. I'm sure I could walk fine," Valria said. The Toa's stomach grumbled at the mention of food and drink. Valria cursed it, all of the times for that sound to occur it had to been when some Toa of Earth had swept her up in his arms.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Those people needed me, that's what Toa are supposed to do, right? Help those in need. So I'm not really a hero, I'm just a Toa doing her job." She replied softly, still coughing.[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#16690 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,026 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 10:05 PM

IC Sur"Like we all do," I said gently. "Or at least, like we should do. Sadly, there are some who don't." "Another young hero," I thought. "She may be very optimistic now, but when the true fire comes, will she fall, like I did? Or will she stand?" Looking around, I saw that everything was returning to normal. "If only we had more people like you," I said. "Then, we would have less of... this," I finished hesitantly, pointing to everything around me.
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#16691 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 01:18 AM

IC(Mef)

(Ta-Koro; walking)

 

Mef continues to walk down the streets of Ta-Koro; not sure what he had seen.  Shrugging it off, the Matoran looks around the village of fire.

 

There has to be some kind of job I can take around here...

 

OOC:  Mef, open for interaction.

 

 

-Mef Man


  • 0

#16692 Offline Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

  • 3,676 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 01:35 AM

IC (Kaiapo)

 

"Sur is right," the Toa of Earth said. "Toa like those you describe are far rarer than you think.

 

"Upon finding a hero such as yourself, then, we must do what we can to keep you around," he continued. "Healing can only do so much. It cannot fill your belly, and it cannot ease a parched throat."

 

The trio moved quickly through Ta-Koro, eventually coming to a cozy restaurant nestled in the heart of the village. They entered, and were quickly shown to a table, where the Toa placed Valria gently down on a seat before sitting down himself.

 

"Order what you like," he said, picking up a menu. "You look like you could use a good meal."

 

He paused, perusing the menu, then lowered it, revealing a twinkle deep within his green eyes.

 

"For the record, my name is Kaiapo, and my companion is Sur."


  • 0

2013

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<3


#16693 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,862 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 05:11 AM

IC:  Murcurius in Charred Forest.

 

Murcurius walked through a path of dark charred trees.  He looked around.  The sky was a dark-grayish color.

 

"The name Charred Forest serves it's purpose quite well.",  Thought Murcurius.

 

He had been through this place thousands of times.  Who knew the Charred Forest quite well. He also knew people who wanted a job done usually hang out here for some strange and eerie reason.

 

Ooc:  I'm back.

 

Also Murcurius is opened for interaction.


  • 0

#16694 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,658 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 06:52 AM

I.C. [color=#40e0d0;]Kotahk[/color]

[color=#40e0d0;]"Raika got what she deserved. If anyone has an Akaku, that may help us see her if she's alive."[/color]

IC: [color=#008000;]Butra[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"Allow me" the Ve-Toa offered, triggering his kanohi's powers to peer into the rubble.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"I have a hard time believing anyone could have survived this"[/color][color=#008000;] he assessed as he searched through the rubble.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"There" he called out "I can see her, she's alive, and moving. Your big friend is with her"[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]The last remark was directed at Palako.[/color]


  • 0

#16695 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,862 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 07:27 AM

[color=#ff8c00;]IC:  Murcurius in Charred Forest.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Murcurius continued to search for some one in the Charred forest.  Finally, he decided to head for Ta-Koro.  So, he headed down a few dark and lonely paths full of trees that kept the forest true to it's name.  Soon he saw a bridge.  He was at Ta-Koro:  the village of fire.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Ooc:  Still open for any interaction.[/color]


Edited by HYBRIDNO DXC2000 5.0, Dec 03 2012 - 07:28 AM.

  • 0

#16696 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

  • 6,428 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 08:09 AM

[color=#008000;]IC. Charred Forest/Ta-Koro.The two hurried off (well, not "hurried" in Onuzek's case) towards the mainland, where Kuyre was sure he would find Valria. After all, what reason did she have to stay in the forest?They were soon making it from the burnt trees to the city of fire.[/color]

Edited by Relapse, Dec 03 2012 - 08:11 AM.

  • 0

#16697 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,862 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 08:18 AM

[color=#ffa500;]IC:  Murcurius in Ta-Koro[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Murcurius looked around the crowded, warm streets of Ta-Koro inhabited by dozens of Ta-Matoran.  Murcurius  thought that maybe they could hire him for....something...anything.  Then he remember matoran always act timid and scared in his presence so to his rather frighting appearance.[/color]


  • 0

#16698 Offline Nia Teppelin

Nia Teppelin
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,788 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 11:16 AM

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: (Valria)[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"My name is Valria." She smiled as a matoran came by, setting down the complimentary glass of water for each Toa. Valria reached for where her coin purse should have been. It was gone, destroyed in the fire and the crossbow that Mef had given her had been charred to a crisp, it didn't fair better than here. The Toa looked crestfallen. She took a sip of water before speaking, her voice coming in a little clear and less raspy, while her voice seemed melodious there were traces of melancholy in it. "The two of you are really kind and generous, thank you. I just wish I still had my widgets, I don't really want to impose on the two of you." Still she couldn't really say no to the idea of warm meal, she was far too hungry to refuse. A glass of Bula Berry juice, a large Kane-Ra burger with all the trimmings, some sort of fried thing that Ta-matorans made. Her stomach grumbled again in response to these thoughts.[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#16699 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,026 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 11:24 AM

IC Sur"No, no, it's fine. Get what you want."OOC Short post is short
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#16700 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 11:56 AM

[color=rgb(255,165,0);]IC:  Murcurius in Ta-Koro[/color]

 

[color=rgb(169,169,169);]Murcurius looked around the crowded, warm streets of Ta-Koro inhabited by dozens of Ta-Matoran.  Murcurius  thought that maybe they could hire him for....something...anything.  Then he remember matoran always act timid and scared in his presence so to his rather frighting appearance.[/color]

OOC:  He should fit in just right with Mef.

IC(Mef)

(Ta-Koro; gate)

 

Mef walks toward the large gate of Ta-Koro.  His search had proved to be fruitless as he walked around the village of fire.  Not one being there was willing to give him a job or work as a partner.  The Matoran would have to move onto Ga-Koro to find-

 

"Hello," Mef mumbles to himself.  Right across the bridge that led to Ta-Koro was a Toa.  He appeared to be very tall and very muscular.  Just the kind of guy that Mef needed.

 

"Excuse me," the Onu-Matoran calls out as he somewhat jogs across the bridge.  "Let's talk."

 

 

-Mef Man


  • 0

#16701 Offline Dual Matrix

Dual Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,252 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 12:07 PM

IC Mayhaka

 

Summoning his control over the rocks he re-opened the tunnel and he walked out calmly" come let's go to the others", he said, "I know were they are, just follow me and don't try to escape!" He walked to the center of Ta-Koro where the others would be.


  • 0

Monster Contest Entries:

 

The Seige of Ga-Koro Minecraft Modification

 

(Download Available)

 

Massive


#16702 Offline Elemental Ussal

Elemental Ussal
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 757 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 01:30 PM

I.C. [color=rgb(64,224,208);]Kotahk[/color]

[color=rgb(64,224,208);]"Then it is our duty to go down there."[/color]


  • 0

elementalussal.png


#16703 Offline Prodigal

Prodigal
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,164 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 03:39 PM

 

 

 IC(Tajeh): "Blood, sweat and tears?" Tajeh replied cautiously.  IC(Noiatz Livic): "May I ask whom?" Noiatz asked with a heavy tone of interest.

 

 

OOC: The quote thing is broken.

 

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: Posted Image[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Naehi and Tirus, Ta-Koro[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"You..." Naehi closed the book on a finger, looking at Tirus dramatically, her voice grave. "Will have to be quite for the next three hours. I pray it is not too much to ask." That said, she returned to reading.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Er..." Tirus paused, his eyes shifting from side to side nervously. "Someone I used to know. She wore a necklace like yours, almost the same design."[/font]


  • 0
1669_sig.jpg

#16704 Offline thebeggerpie

thebeggerpie
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 2,710 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 04:32 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: Posted Image[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Naehi and Tirus, Ta-Koro[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"You..." Naehi closed the book on a finger, looking at Tirus dramatically, her voice grave. "Will have to be quite for the next three hours. I pray it is not too much to ask." That said, she returned to reading.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Er..." Tirus paused, his eyes shifting from side to side nervously. "Someone I used to know. She wore a necklace like yours, almost the same design."[/font]

 

 

OOC: lulz

 

IC(Tajeh):

 

 "Oh, um, ok-" Tajeh slammed his hand over his mouth and nodded quickly.

 

IC(Noiatz Livic):

 

 "This necklace?" Noiatz asked, holding up the broken necklace. "Where did you meet this other.....me?" she asked, softly, but with a tone that could unearth Makuta.


  • 0

old-texas-flag_small.jpg


#16705 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 7,377 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 04:55 PM

IC: [color=#800080;]Onuzek[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Only, the gigantic Toa wasn't behind Kuyre anymore, something that the smaller Toa wouldn't notice until he was completely inside the village.  The face that something that large could disappear without a trace was unnerving, to say the least.[/color]

 

OOC: Onuzek to where ever I need to send him...


  • 0

#16706 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

  • 6,428 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 05:05 PM

[color=#008000;]IC. Ta-Koro.Kuyre was halfway through the village when he noticed Onuzek was no longer behind him. Panicking, he shot up into the sky, looking for the Toa but not seeing him. Trying to avoid any more glances from the surrounding Ta-Koroans, he drifted back down to his feet. He was instantly hit by the dilemma:Find Valria, or search for Onuzek?He'd known Valria, cried with Valria, bled with Valria. He'd known Onuzek for a few minutes at most. Hurrying off to a well-visited bar, he half-ran inside. He didn't know why people were looking at him until he realized his feet were off the ground. Immediately dropping, he walked to the bar."Have you seen a female Toa of gravity come in here recently?"[/color]
  • 0

#16707 Offline Prodigal

Prodigal
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,164 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 06:53 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Naehi and Tirus, Ta-Koro[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]With a sigh of bliss, Naehi read, hoping that Tajeh could manage to remain quiet for such a long time.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"It was a long time ago." Tirus said, deflecting the question as his foot landed on the final stone step. Before him, in all of its industrialized glory, stood the forge. [/font]


  • 0
1669_sig.jpg

#16708 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,026 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 07:14 PM

IC IraThe flames having died down, I walked away from the now destroyed building. Pulling a newly bought cloak over my face, I headed for an inn. Best to lay low for awhile.After booking a room, I went out to the Charred Forest. Time for some combat training. Unsheathing my katana, I began performing techniques of sorts. At first, the curved blade of the sword felt strange in my hand. But with time, I got used to it, the curve of the blade flowing naturally as I slashed. Then, I noticed something. When I went to grb the blade, it was beyond hot. Good thing I was wearing gloves. Curious, I began to pour more elemental energy into it. It didn't even give the slightest sign of melting. That's when I noticed that it wasn't the color of steel. It was whiter, more lustrous. "A different metal maybe?" I thought. "Interesting." Pulling out a piece of armor that I had forgotten to trade in, I set it upon a stump and slashed down with the superhot blade. It sliced through effortlessly. "Whoa..." I whispered.
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#16709 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,821 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 07:25 PM

IC: Tomar finished absorbing the flames trying to spread to his bar with his massive sword, shaking his head as he vacuumed up the remnants of those from the inn. The aged toa of fire turned and went back in the Gafna, which had continued on its merry way, apart from its bartender's absence.OOC: Bar still open for business, Tomar open for interaction.

Edited by Toa Kaithas, Dec 03 2012 - 07:26 PM.

  • 0

The iguana disapproves.


#16710 Offline thebeggerpie

thebeggerpie
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 2,710 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 08:10 PM

IC: Naehi and Tirus, Ta-KoroWith a sigh of bliss, Naehi read, hoping that Tajeh could manage to remain quiet for such a long time. "It was a long time ago." Tirus said, deflecting the question as his foot landed on the final stone step. Before him, in all of its industrialized glory, stood the forge. 

IC(Tajeh): Tajeh was quiet, making for a useless post.IC(Noiatz Livic): "Oh." Noiatz said, with a sigh. She turned her head towards the forge and looked visibly shocked. It was larger than she thought it would be. "Is...that it?"

  • 0

old-texas-flag_small.jpg


#16711 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,862 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 08:33 PM

 

[color=rgb(255,165,0);]IC:  Murcurius in Ta-Koro[/color]

 

[color=rgb(169,169,169);]Murcurius looked around the crowded, warm streets of Ta-Koro inhabited by dozens of Ta-Matoran.  Murcurius  thought that maybe they could hire him for....something...anything.  Then he remember matoran always act timid and scared in his presence so to his rather frighting appearance.[/color]

OOC:  He should fit in just right with Mef.

IC(Mef)

(Ta-Koro; gate)

 

Mef walks toward the large gate of Ta-Koro.  His search had proved to be fruitless as he walked around the village of fire.  Not one being there was willing to give him a job or work as a partner.  The Matoran would have to move onto Ga-Koro to find-

 

"Hello," Mef mumbles to himself.  Right across the bridge that led to Ta-Koro was a Toa.  He appeared to be very tall and very muscular.  Just the kind of guy that Mef needed.

 

"Excuse me," the Onu-Matoran calls out as he somewhat jogs across the bridge.  "Let's talk."

 

 

-Mef Man

 

[color=#ffa500;]IC:  Murcurius[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Murcurius darted his head to see who had just said hello to him.  When he turned his head around he saw a Onu-Matoran.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Talk?" he asked.  "Well, I don't know to many people who come up to me unless they have heard of my mercenary business.  So I shall safely assume that you want a job done."  he said.[/color]

 

[color=#ffa500;]Ooc:  Sorry it took me awhile to reply.[/color]

 

[color=#ffa500;]-HDXC2000 5.0[/color]


Edited by HYBRIDNO DXC2000 5.0, Dec 03 2012 - 08:37 PM.

  • 0

#16712 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 08:37 PM

OOC:  No problem. :D

IC(Mef)

(Ta-Koro: gate; talking to Murcurius)

 

"Yes, that's exactly it," Mef replies.  "How about we talk over a little business proposition over a drink?"

 

Finally.  Looks like I have a partner.

 

 

-Mef Man


  • 0

#16713 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 08:43 PM

IC IraThe flames having died down, I walked away from the now destroyed building. Pulling a newly bought cloak over my face, I headed for an inn. Best to lay low for awhile.After booking a room, I went out to the Charred Forest. Time for some combat training. Unsheathing my katana, I began performing techniques of sorts. At first, the curved blade of the sword felt strange in my hand. But with time, I got used to it, the curve of the blade flowing naturally as I slashed. Then, I noticed something. When I went to grb the blade, it was beyond hot. Good thing I was wearing gloves. Curious, I began to pour more elemental energy into it. It didn't even give the slightest sign of melting. That's when I noticed that it wasn't the color of steel. It was whiter, more lustrous. "A different metal maybe?" I thought. "Interesting." Pulling out a piece of armor that I had forgotten to trade in, I set it upon a stump and slashed down with the superhot blade. It sliced through effortlessly. "Whoa..." I whispered.

 

[color=#808080;]IC: Zeno[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]Wraith and Zeno stomped through the forest after the Hound who had been blasted away by Zeno in a fit of anger. Zeno's fists clenched, but he had since then calmed down. He still seemed somewhat upset. "If it weren't for his tracking abilities... The Hound would be of no use to me. He's almost more trouble then he's worth." Zeno muttered, speaking about the Skakdi as if he was merely a broken tool or weapon, not a living being. If this manner and tone offended the Wraith he didn't speak it. Instead, his cold, blue eyes scanned the forest around them. He'd been paranoid since they entered, cautious that someone might attempt to attack him and his dark master. His eyes caught notice of something, though. It wasn't the Hound.[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]Standing there in the clearing was an all-black Toa who appeared to be hacking away at a tree with his sword. The Wraith's first impression was that this being was dangerous. He reached in his belt to grab a hold of a knife, spinning it in his hand. Just in case this being attempted to bring them harm. Perhaps they'd be able to walk past him without him even noticing them...[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]"Hello there!" Zeno shouted, raising a hand to the stranger. "I'm looking for... a pet? Have you perhaps seen an ugly giant creature with a grin on it's face and all black armor? The creature I'm looking for actually kind of resembles you..." [/color]


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#16714 Offline Nia Teppelin

Nia Teppelin
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,788 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 08:55 PM

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: (Valria)[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Thank you Sur and thank you Kaiapo. I'm not really as great as you think," Valria, there were many things that the Toa regretted, one of them was the whole thing with Telric. How she had not normally violated the Toa Code, but had done so extremely had lashed out with all of her anger and resentment. She couldn't really be called a Toa for one heroic act, at least that's what she thought. It was a strangely conflicting thought because although she was physically a Toa and had been rather heroic, she didn't really consider herself one. As she looked up a friendly old Ta-matoran woman walked over, notepad in hand, ready to take orders.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Now what would you all like? She first turned to Valria with a smile she had heard about the rescue and gave the Toa knowing nod.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Umm...could I get this burger, the Bula Berry juice, and these fried things?" Valria answered, pointing out all the things on the menu should would like to order. Valria went back to sipping her drink, her throat felt a little better now. [/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Sure thing sweetie, the Legend is pretty great, a house favorite," The woman smiled back and then turned to Sur. "Now what can I get for you ma'am?"[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#16715 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,862 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 09:01 PM

OOC:  No problem. :D

IC(Mef)

(Ta-Koro: gate; talking to Murcurius)

 

"Yes, that's exactly it," Mef replies.  "How about we talk over a little business proposition over a drink?"

 

Finally.  Looks like I have a partner.

 

 

-Mef Man

IC:  Murcurius in Ta-Koro

 

"So, you wouldn't mind me asking you what it is you exactly want me to do would you?" he asked.


  • 0

#16716 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 09:05 PM

IC(Mef)

(Ta-Koro: Heading toward bar; talking to Murcurius)

 

"The truth is, I'm not entirely sure myself," Mef says with a sly grin.  "Come on, there's a nice bar just around the corner.  I'm sure you'll like it.  We can talk about my proposition there."  Without waiting for an answer, Mef makes his way toward the bar; walking toward the nearby corner.  The barkeep Tomar usually sold some pretty good drinks.  Maybe he could set them up with some nice beers.

 

 

-Mef Man


  • 0

#16717 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,862 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 09:11 PM

 

IC(Mef)

(Ta-Koro: Heading toward bar; talking to Murcurius)

 

"The truth is, I'm not entirely sure myself," Mef says with a sly grin.  "Come on, there's a nice bar just around the corner.  I'm sure you'll like it.  We can talk about my proposition there."  Without waiting for an answer, Mef makes his way toward the bar; walking toward the nearby corner.  The barkeep Tomar usually sold some pretty good drinks.  Maybe he could set them up with some nice beers.

 

 

-Mef Man

 

[color=#ffa500;]IC:  Murcurius in Ta-Koro[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Mef led Murcurius into what appeared to be a bar.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"You should know I am not to keen on drinking.  Not my style."[/color]

 

[color=#ffa500;]-HDXC2000 5.0[/color]


Edited by HYBRIDNO DXC2000 5.0, Dec 03 2012 - 09:15 PM.

  • 0

#16718 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,189 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 09:13 PM

IC Raika
She followed behind Mayhaka. Once they had escaped and were a good distance away, she zapped Mayhaka with a powerful burst of electricity, and ran.
 
IC Fehron
"Well, Butra, do you see a safe way in and out?"

  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#16719 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,821 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 09:17 PM

IC: Tomar looked up from wiping down the bar, his face breaking into a grin. "Mef. Nice to see you. The usual? And for your friend?" Despite the mixed bag of heroes and lawbreakers, the bar was one of the most peaceful places on the island.


  • 0

The iguana disapproves.


#16720 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,026 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 09:18 PM

IC Ira"No, I did not see such a skakdi. There was some knocked over twigs over that way." I pointed to a place where a path had been forcefully plowed through the bushes. "Maybe that way?"IC SurSuch a hard choice... Finally, I said "Perhaps the Pokawi Fajitas? With Bula juice as well." The Ta-Matoran smiled and nodded. "Good choice. I'm sure you'll be satisfied. And as for you?" The waitress asked, turning to Kaiapo.
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users