Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC:@HubertBarraki_Obama_by_DragonTamer2000.jpgIC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara turned around, Joske's equipment slung over her shoulder to match the voice to a man she knew. Because he was easily the person she most wanted to see right now. She finished turning around to face Salamander, "You're looking for me huh?"She nodded to him, stalking over to the Toa, "What're you doing here Salamander?"

Edited by snoip lion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Salamander

Salamander gestured at the nearby restaurant in response, his expression brightening visibly as the delicious aroma of food drifted across the street and reached his nostrils.

"Well, right now I'm looking to get some food. You hungry? 'Cause I certainly am."

She looks... less than thrilled to see me. Ah well.

Lacertus

OOC: Snipe....Hubert.....How you thought that up, I have no. idea.

Oh, and can I/We/A group of guard interact with Tuara/Salamander/Both?

IC: Flay

The Ta-Matoran and her team continued walking, the only sounds from their current silence coming from their clink-clanking Honor Guard Armor (Which she planned on ditching immediately) and their footsteps.

Walking, she started to smell the wafting scent of amazing, tasty, unhealthy food. Quite some time before she had that. And she definitely missed Ta-Wahi's famous Lava Steak. And Lava Cookies.

Tasty.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC- Dorgath -Ta-Koro

Dorgath scurried after the pretty Ta-Matoran, making sure she didn't get too far ahead.

"Sorry, excuse me?" He pulled back up alongside her, almost running into a Ta-Koronan walking the other way with an armful of lava stones. "Um." He pursed his lips, having got Flay's attention once more. "I was... well, if you are going to try and stop the darkness on this island, I was hoping I could help. I'm not doing much here as a lava farmer." he gave a lopsided grin, a hopeful look in his eyes.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Flay

Flay stared. And in an instant, she had a throwing knife out, held against Dorgath's throat.

Handle on his neck, willing him to take it. Flay smiled. "Well then, you'd better get started practicing."She pointed in the direction of the Barrack's practice area. "Head over there and wait for us. Uh, Nei, how about you go help him out? I'll settle the more annoying paperwork business for him. If they ask what you're doing, say Flay told you to. And, say, I didn't catch your name. What was it?"

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC- Dorgath - Ta-Koro

Every muscle, every fiver in his body screamed in terror, and he only barely stopped his mouth from doing so too as Flay pressed her knife to his neck. Oh, god, she knew. She had seen right through his transparent act and knew he was a Makuta Worshiper who was spouting lies, someone who wanted the Turaga dead. She was going to kill him, because she thought he was evil oh god what was he thinking he was going to die he was a terrible terrible actor-

Flay smiled and Dorgath realized there was no sharp edge pushing against his throat. Only a smooth handle, Flay giving him the knife. With slightly shaking hands, he took the weapon, relief filling his body. She wasn't trying to kill him. He was part of the team!

Happy that his ruse worked so well, Dorgath nodded as she talked. He was a part of her team!

His life had never felt more meaningful. He was part of her team!

"Say, I didn't catch your name. What was it?" She asked.

"Oh, um, Dorgath." he said, a smile on his face. "And your name- Flay, is it?"

She nodded.

Dorgath handed her back the throwing knife. "You can use it better than I can. I have... a... my own weapon back at my hut. I'll grab some supplies there and head to the practice area. Is that alright?"

Suddenly, his path was clear.

OOC: Eh... Thank you for the interest, but I'd prefer it if that didn't happen. You can feel free to take note of their presence, but this is a private conversation which not only the characters, but even the players (which is to say, Snipe and I), would rather not see interrupted.

"Excellent! Now, then, any recommendations? You are probably more familiar with the menu than I am, so you can tell me what dishes are the best... And feel free to get whatever you like. Money doesn't really matter much to me."

Salamander sat down at an empty table and gestured towards the empty chair sitting across from him, a cheerful smile upon his face.

Lacertus

OOC:I'll interact with you after this JL.IC: Tuara - Ta-KoroTuara sat across from yet another Toa she had a strong mistrust and disliking for. That smug look on his face too. Tuara realized that she was starting to see everybody as Joske. She'd need to work on that, "Scotch," It was only a bit of a joke. And Tuara was surprised when a server left and came back with her requested drink. But it didn't matter. She'd drink it anyways. Karz, the bar would be open later too. Tuara jotted that down mentally. It had been a long time since she got drunk. Tonight seemed like a good night for it. Dead leader, broken mind, probably going to break relationship.Why not?It's not like she didn't just give up her job because of waning sanity.Tuara signaled again to the server, "Leave the bottle. I'll pay for it."She leaned back in her table, "You know Salamander, if I was still Deputy I'd arrest you for trying to kill me and almost compromising a Guard mission," Tuara leaned forwards again, gripping the neck of the bottle, "What are you doing in Ta-Koro," Tuara asked, more as a statement, finishing the thought with scotch running down her throat.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Fiera

Being my intention all along, I let out a victorious laugh as Erif started pulling me after himself, adding to my momentum. Letting go of his arm, I put my elbow in front of me and fell on the other Ta - Matoran like a bag of bricks, immobilizing him. The impact raised a dust cloud. Several coughs later the dust settled, leaving us staring eye to eyes.

Edited by Nohiki

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Baranx

"Welcome aboard, Dorgath" Baranx greeted him and reached out with his hand.

"My name's Baranx, and this is the... um, the..." he stopped and turned his attention to Flay, his hand still outstreched.

"We really need a name for this team"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"I'll take that as a surrender." I grinned, fixing my mask. I got off Erif, extending my hand to help him up. "I feel threatened. It's been a very long time since somebody brought me to my knees." I said with respect, my eyes fixed on the water. The prey has arrived at last.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Erif took her hand and got up, shaking the remaining stars out of his head as he did. "You shouldn't feel threatened by me," he replied strangely.

IC: Nita's voice continued to be quiet as she held her own hand out to Dorgath, an sincerely innocent smile on her pretty face. "I'm Nita. Pleasure to meet you."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Huaki (Inn, Ta-Koro)

"Excellent," Huaki's eyes displayed and innocent lack of understanding of Zyron's words and expression, but if one were to look deeper, a sly, sarcastic smirk could be seen beneath the layers of dimness. She smiled and bowed with the same complex level of mockery and bid them farewell, briskly heading off down the stairs and out of the inn.

OOC: Huaki to Onu-Wahi.

IC: Zyron (Inn, Ta-Koro)

Zyron's expression stayed neutral until Huaki had left the inn, then he pulled down one corner of his mouth slightly and let out an annoyed sigh.

"well that was just lovely", he muttered to himself, shaking his head.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

"Oh don't get me wrong, it's nice to be challenged." I replied, "It's almost as thrilling as being hunted, but I didn't face that in a long time.." I sighed. Readying the harpoons, I pointed to the bay below: "Ready to settle one more contest?" I asked, taking one of the weapons.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

I let out a heavy sigh. "As I said, a heavy dart." I said, stepping behind Erif and grabbing him, setting him to the right position. Whatever evil there was in me, it noticed the little blush before and decided to have a little fun. to see where the harpoon was aiming, I put my chin right on his shoulder. To grab his hand holding the spear, I took my time working my way up his forearm. "Don't mind gravity, it's speed that matters." I whispered to his ear and slowly made the throwing motion with our arms, "Swift and deadly. Tell you what: You make a hit in any of the first two shots, you pick what we do next."

Edited by Nohiki

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Myka (Inn, Ta-Koro)Myka had remained silent throughout Zyron's conversation with Huaki, and even for a short while afterwards. Mentally, she was in shock, not only at Huaki but at herself for blowing up like that. She should have just handled it calmly, explained to Huaki that her mother was dead and she must have had the wrong Myka, but instead she shouted so loudly the whole inn probably heard her, which was worse again because of the language she had used during her explosion.Physically, she was standing still, a blank, expression on her face, with her eyes wide and the smallest of tears about to drip from one. A short while after Zyron spoke, she seemed to return, shaking her head and inhaling deeply, her usual expression returning but with a quiet kind of sadness hidden behind it that Zyron hadn't been able to see before. She cleared her throat, and then spoke at last. "Alright then. We'd better get moving."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Erif's cheeks burned as he became acutely aware of Fiera's head on his shoulder. The archer nodded and took aim at a shark, trying to keep his distraction from messing up his aim. SHWA! The harpoon cleaved the water, a bit lower than the shark was. Even so it nicked the animal, badly wounding it.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

"Nice!" I said, looking at the red trail in the water. I took aim and tossed my harpoon, hitting the wounded shark and pulling it out of the water. Looking at the wound Erif caused, I smiled: "You've got the kill. 'Think you can get the second one whole?" I said, "Remember, water makes the shark look to be slightly off where it really is. Correct for that and you got it!"

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

"Good!" I nodded with approval. "Need one more to fill the quota. Feel like trying the bow? I'll watch the rope for ya." I offered, rarely getting the chance to even see this as I usually worked alone. The change felt good. "Already thought up of what to do afterwards?" I smiled.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

OOC:A jam between myself and Despair! :DIC: SalamanderSalamander dropped his smile and leaned back in his chair, his eyes returning to their usual mixture of boredom and world-weary disdain. Tuara clearly had no desire to drag the pleasantries out any longer, so there was no point in continuing to act like a spineless fool."Ah, right... I guess I never did apologize for that. I do not mean to justify what I did when I say this, but in my eyes, you were in the way; I did what I felt was necessary in order to take down Utu, just as you were doing. I suppose it was a conflict between our differing methods more than our goals... After all, as much as I have wanted to, I have never been able to believe that morality is a matter of black and white. To me, the world is filled with endless shades of gray, and at that moment it became necessary to kill you in order to prevent Utu's darker shade from harming any more innocents. The many takes precedence over the few, after all, as unfortunate as that is for people like us. Since then, I have fallen, and now I am trying to pick myself up again."He looked Tuara in the eyes, doing his best to convince his normally sarcastic voice to relent and convey sincerity for once, to express that what he was saying was indeed true."Tuara, I am sorry. I really am. However... That mission. I want to complete it. I want to finally take Utu down, to eliminate the threat he poses to the island. Now that the Mark Bearer fiasco is over, this is the perfect time to strike; he has no allies left, and we need to prevent him from changing that. It didn't take long last time, and we simply cannot afford the risk of letting it happen again."Salamander sighed and stared out through a nearby window, his features softening slightly as he watched a Matoran struggle to load his wares onto a small cart."That is why I am here, Tuara. Of the ten or so people I know on this island, almost half of them are either completely insane, dead, or simply evil, and among them all you are the only one who can tell me what I need to know. So I'll ask you: where is Utu?"Tuara put her alcohol back on the table not-so-nicely, "Death will not stop Utu."She shook her head, "It didn't stop him then and it won't stop him now," she twisted the bottle of scotch, peering at it for a moment before turning her attention back to Salamander, "Bars and barricades are nothing when compared to death, and since we can't bring that upon him, what makes you think you can stop him?" She finished while leaning in again, a mock smile making her eyes seems smaller under the pressure of her rising cheeks."Death isn't cheap. For every time he is killed and brought back, some price has to be paid. There has to be a limit to how much that can be paid, and, more importantly, that price is not paid immediately. There is a delay, and that delay is what gives us any hope at all."Salamander leaned forward in his seat, his bright orange eyes glowing with a fierce light. Although he had decided to make an effort to act more like a traditional hero, the prospect of a fight against Utu was still something he found exciting, something to look forward to. As much as he might want to, Salamander couldn't change the fact that he enjoyed fighting in general, and that Utu was an especially challenging opponent."I'm not one to scare easily, which leaves him with only his physical abilities and ice to use against me. Of course, that's if I'm lucky enough to find him out in the wilderness, which isn't something I'm counting on. Still would be nice, though. At any rate, I will find him, I will kill him, and then I will bring him back here. If he revives en route, I'll just kill him again, and keep doing so as many times as it takes. Meanwhile, you will convince the Guard to construct some type of prison especially for him. Maybe a small room a hundred feet beneath the rest of the village, or something similarly inaccessible. The point is, we lock him far away enough that he should not be able to feed his Mark, and then hope that he stays locked up until we can find a more permanent solution."Tuara scoffed, almost coughing up the drink that was entering her body. She wiped her mouth, a little grin on her face, "I'd love to just convince the Guard to spend resources to build a prison specifically for a Toa I've spent too much of my sanity attempting to track down. At this point, I'm not even sure Utu is worth the trouble. He's practically invisible, and now he's working directly with the forces of Makuta himself."A chuckle, "Utu was last seen beating Joske Nimil half to death before trapping his friends under a very big avalanche. Northern fishing village in a fjord in Ko-Wahi."She pointed a thumb to her chest, "I'm not even in the Guard anymore, and I didn't leave on the best of terms either," she took another swig, "I left because I'm growing mentally unstable," her voice started to lower in pitch now, the alcohol starting to affect her speech, "You're going to try and tell me, that a recently retired Guardswoman who is both developing mental issues, and is already dealing with too many problems she's caused on her own is going to convince them to do that."The beautiful Toa chuckled, bringing the neck of her scotch up to her mouth again, stopping only to add one more thing, "Sorry Scales, but I'm about as useful to you as the dirt the shopkeeper here sweeps outside every morning."

Salamander leaned back and stared up at the ceiling in frustration, trying to decide what to say next. After a moment of silence in which Tuara continued to drink her scotch, he relaxed and faced her once more."Bummer... I was hoping you could just ask them for permission, you know, as a final favor after your dedicated service to the Guard. All it would take is a talented Toa of Earth willing to put in a bit of effort and the prison could be created, but if that's really how things are... Ah well. I got the info I needed, and I’ll just have to see what happens after that. Thank you, Tuara.”He stood up to leave, his chair scraping against the floor as it was pushed back. Reaching into a pocket, he pulled out a small handful of widgets and placed it upon the table as payment for the drink Tuara had ordered.“Now then, unless you have anything else to say, I think I will be off. Let’s do this again sometime.”Tuara shook her head 'no', her attention turned to blank space as she made one more tilt of the bottle, "If it were up to me, I would have had a cell built for that psychopath long ago."She made a motion with her hand, finally turning her attention to the Toa of fire, "Good luck."

Edited by snoip lion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

NPC: Ta-Matoran Guard (Bar, Ta-Koro)

"Deputy! Miss Drigton! Deputy!"

A stocky looking Ta-Matoran came barreling through the door of the bar as Salamander left, nearly knocking over the Toa; thinking better of starting a fight, he kept moving, while the Matoran scooted over to Tuara, breathless. She made no acknowledgement that he had even entered her vicinity as he panted and wheezed for breath. The poor kid looked as though he had run miles, but the Toa of Fire still gave no visible cares.

"Deputy..." the Matoran panted, "you have to--"

"I'm not Deputy anymore."

"But we have a man in custody who--"

"I'm retired."

"--he says he'll only talk to you--" the Matoran continued, pushing right over her protests.

"Find someone else."

"--and he says he wants to confess, but only if you give him his scarf back!"

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tuara - Ta-KoroTuara pulled the scotch away from her lips.What?Impossible. Dorian couldn't be alive anymore. Her and Angelus found the blood. The broken pistol. That stupid scarf. There was simply no way.Was there?Dorian died once before. He could probably do it again. Probably would do it again.She stood up, immediately over the Matoran, "Who?"Calm down hon.I'm perfectly calm.No. What I feel you feeling right now is not calm. But it is freaking me out."Toa of iron."Tuara put her brow in her hand, "Show me."

Tuara stepped into the room, placing her drink on the desk. A handsome Toa stood behind the bars, no mask, hand cuffs. It seemed odd to see such a figure again. But it was fitting. It wasn't two years ago Utu was in that exact same position.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Holding Cell, Guard HQ)

"Well, can I at least get the sunglasses back? C'mon, they're like a day old..."

Tuara didn't so much as look at me, let alone acquiesce my request; the Toa of Fire just sat there, staring at me with a haunted look in her eyes. For a second, it almost made me wanna look away; when we had first met, she had been so driven, the spark in her eyes had burned so bright, that I was sure that no amount of physical or mental duress could make that light burn out. That had been eighteen months ago, though: I was a different Dorian Shaddix - or so I liked to believe - and she was a different Tuara Drigton.

"Alright, fine. What about the scarf? It was my dad's."

No answer. I sighed and took another glance at her, eyes flicking over the beautiful face, before I recognized her expression: it was one that I must have worn a dozen times over the last few months.

"You look like you have fallen distinctly out of love."

Now she looked up, eyes burning, but still she said nothing. So that was the truth, then: something had happened between Tuara and that scavenger Angelus, something primo, and now Tuara was trying to eat away the inside of her throat with scotch and ignore the demons inside her head. They were still there, though, dancing around and laughing away inside her soul; I knew the very rhythm of those demons, the way they waltzed and tangoed around your heartstrings, the chortle that was so discordant with everything you believed was right in the world. In that moment, for the first time in my life, I truly believed I was looking at someone who needed help more than I did.

Problem is, I kind of liked Tuara, and problem is, she didn't really deserve that kind of pain.

"Fine," I sighed, letting the whimsical sound turn into a low whistle. "This is your interrogation, I guess."

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara - Ta-KoroTuara resisted the urge to pick up the bottle again, instead crossing her arms, "They told me you turned yourself in."She shook her head, "I'd like to say that maybe you're wanting to change something about yourself; particularily the part that kills and steals either for fun, money, or just out of some illusion your insanity conjures up for you to believe," Dorian smirked, "Shut your mouth," the expression changed, as Tuara's voice became much more intense, "I'm going to assume that is not the case. Unless you have something you'd like to tell me now that proves otherwise," Shaddix didn't say anything. After a moment Tuara sighed, tightening her crossed arms, "What are you doing in my village, in my cell, and why am I the only person you've agreed to talk to?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

"Your village," I repeated skeptically, the smirk returning. "And your cell. But no badge."

I saw Tuara's face flicker, then, and I knew that I had her; I pushed myself off the solid metal prison bunk and crossed the distance from the cell to the bars as I leaned against the right wall and met Tuara's gaze. Maskless, my handsome face was plainly visible, and even though it was plainly obvious I could still see the (apparently newly single) Tuara tracing the youthful death mask that was my face. Something about the way she looked at me, though...it was different, almost reminded me of the way I looked at people. Her gaze, though, was reproachful where mine was taunting; where I tried to elicit an emotional response from people, she seemed to be figuring out whether I was capable of emotional response in the first place.

Or, maybe, I realized after a second with sudden aplomb, she was searching for the demons in my face just as I had searched for hers. Then the next realization: despite her tough talk, despite everything she was slinging at me, all the fancy disses and questions...she had come to see me not because she wanted me dead, but because she had lost her badge, her boy, her sense of purpose...and she didn't want to be alone. Even if it meant being around me.

"Why do you think I want to talk to you?" I asked, curious as to what she would reply with.

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara - Ta-KoroIt was at this point Tuara reached for her scotch again, "That's a really good question Shaddix. But like you said," she took a sip, "This isn't your interrogation," She wiped her mouth, "Answer me straight or I walk out of here now and you take a padded cell for the rest of your life."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

"You won't do that," I said quietly, my eyes never leaving her as she took a sip of scotch from the bottle; Tuara snorted as she set the bottle down, and for a second I thought the alcohol might fly from her nose. I have a rule about seeing the people I admire: I never want to see them, because I don't want to run the risk that they'll shoot alcohol out of their nose or they'll get vegetable stuck in their teeth or they'll trip and bust their face on the road. Nobody wants to watch their god bleed; it's why I knew I had shaken Heuani when I left him a lasting injury, why I knew that Aurelia was so interested in me after I first defeated Brykon. "I know you won't leave."

"And why's that?" the ex-Deputy asked skeptically.

"Because you understand."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara - Ta-KoroTuara stopped setting her bottle down, pausing before taking one big gulp again, "Oh, I see. You think that we're alike.""How interesting for you to come to such a conclusion," She breathed in deeply, un-linking her arms and patting her knees, "Well then," Tuara stood up, gripping the scotch between two knuckles, pulling it lazily from her desk. She stepped forwards, handing him the bottle, "Well, I'd love to hear how you got to such a notion, but I've got a date," she started walking to the door, leaving the alcohol in Dorian's confused hands, "See you in therapy."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

"Your brother was found twenty-five years ago, in an unmarked grave in Ta-Wahi that was so shallow you could probably break his hand if you stepped down hard enough."

Tuara stopped walking immediately; the room became deadly silent, a thick atmosphere of silent rage congealing in the air until I dropped the scotch bottle onto the ground. It landed straight up, its neck pointing at the sky as if it were praying for deliverance, hoping to be anywhere in the world but between the two of us. She didn't turn around, but I took the fact that she was no longer advancing towards the door as a sign that I should keep going.

"Your mother and father disappeared within days of each other, and were later found drifting through the Naho Bay years after the fact. When you cross-reference your brother's case file with that of your parents, as I did while I was waiting for you to stumble out of your bar with Forrest Gump, you'll find some interesting little nuggets of info. Ga-Koro Marines, for example, reported no distinguishing markings, no bruises or claw marks that would generally signify a crime of passion. There was no sign that the victims had defended themselves, knew their killer or even knew they were being murdered."

Tuara's fists were shaking, and I felt guilty for doing this, but she needed to hear it. If only so she would know that I was serious.

"There's a plant, Gali's Kiss, that grows only in a specific region of Ga-Wahi. When taken in small doses, it's a painkiller and a treatment for insomnia; when taken in larger doses, it can lead to catatonia, followed by heart failure. This plant, it goes for big bucks on the medicine market, and it's so rare that every sale in every apothecary in every Koro is kept on the books and submitted to the Marines so they can keep track of its endangered status. I went ahead and told Porky to head over to Ga-Koro, retrieve those records for you. Consider it your birthday present."

Tuara advanced over to me, plucked the scotch from the ground, then stood straight up and stared me in the face.

"Why?"

"I know what it's like to lose a family," I replied levelly.

"Do you now?"

She tilted her head momentarily, "Wow, that's fascinating, Dorian."
My head tilted then, and I slowly reached for something on my bunkbed. As I came back into full view, Tuara's eyes narrowed at the sight of two manilla folders in my hand, which I slid through the bars and onto the ground in front of her: her family's case files.
"You'll have the man who murdered your family in a day or two, tops," I said, turning to end the conversation. "See you in therapy."
-Tyler
Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Salamander stepped outside, not caring to stick around to find out what it was the Matoran wanted to say to Tuara. That was her business, and if she wanted his help for some strange reason, she.... Well, she didn't know where to find him, but that wasn't important. Tuara wouldn't ask for his help. To her, he was just another pyschopath wandering around the island, a weapon capable of only destruction.

The only difference up until this pointwas that Salamander had been aimed at the villains instead of the innocents.

Yeah, not my business... I do know what is, though...

Tuara had last seen Utu in Ko-Wahi, fighting -- and apparently winning against -- some person whose name Salamander did not recognize. Joske Nimil... No, it definitely didn't ring any bells. Of course, that didn't really matter in the end, since Salamander only needed to recognize one name: Utu.

Time to go to Ko-Wahi. Again. Joy.

OOC: Salamander to Ko-Wahi.

Lacertus

IC- Dorgath - Ta-Koro

After introductions had been made to the members of the party, and Dorgath had done his best to memorize their names, he turned and hurried back to his home, filled with excitement and apprehension.

For the first time in his life, he was close to changing something. Here was a group of Matoran, brave, dutiful, determined to stop the Makuta. Dorgath knew that he had found his Destiny with them. His Duty was to slowly change their minds and chip away at the rigid irons of thinking the Turaga had erected with their lies. His Duty was to change them, influence these influential matoran with the grace and blessing of the Makuta. He had found a calling, an outlet to save the broken husk that the Turaga's society now was.

Dorgath hurriedly grabbed his bamboo spear, his widgets, and his spare belongings. They were quickly stuffed into his pack, and he rushed out of his house to go to the training arena to wait for Flay.

He didn't look back.

"That's a big one." I said, looking at the last shark, "Good thing it died fast, I wouldn't like to go water skiing." I shuddered. Kneeling, I picked up the two previous sharks and loaded them on my shoulders. "Let's haul them to the barracks. And If you hear more than two sets of footsteps, run, because that's a hungry rahi around smelling the sharks." I pointed out. A shark corpse was a particularly ineffective weapon.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension