Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I'm semi-active once again.

I.C. Kranuka, and Kotahk had seen Vakama's funeral along with Butra and whoever else had joined him. Neither of the toa had seen Vakama before, only knew of him, but still, it was a sad experience. Kranuka could only imagine the grief the local matoran must be feeling. Their moral would certainly suffer from this blow to their society.

Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

IC: Fiera

I sighed. "I know." I said, looking at the familiar streets. "Do you travel often on duty?" I asked, finally finding something not depressing to talk about. "I've never been outside of the wahi. Heck, I hardly ever leave the village. Though I heard there are interesting things to see out there."

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Dorian (Guard HQ, Ta-Koro)

"You've been a busy man, Dorian Shaddix."

Please don't use my full name like that. Only people I like can do that. I kept that little pet peeve bottled, though, let it simmer in my abdomen as I leaned back, handcuffed, in a chair. There was one Ta-Matoran in the room, and he paced up and down the length of the table across from me like an uppity racehorse as I traced shapes in the walls with my eyes and whistled a jig. Throw a banjo into the background of this, it could be the national anthem for this group of little midget country bumpkins.

Doo doo doo duh duh doo, dooooo.

"Let's see, here, you, uh, you wanna have a round of story time with me?" Bumpkin asked, waving around a thick collection of documents held together with a band that could only be the file that Tuara had compiled on me; I smirked as I examined the top page and saw that it was a table of contents. I'd always loved chapter books. "Maybe we could even let you try and tell a story before we toss you into the volcano, you psycho freak."

"How old are you?" I asked in disbelief. "Does Jaller know that you escaped from your sandbox?"

"Oh, a funny guy. Lovely. Alright, fine, I'll tell the story anyway."

"Once upon a time, there was a yellow brick road, and all the shiny happy people followed this road because it was yellow and shiny, but one day, a little midget man decided that he wanted to go and be shiny and happy somewhere else, and..." I interrupted cutely, smirking and trying to stretch out my hands. No dice: the handcuffs prevented me from separating my hands more than eight inches. Seeing his face, and noting that I was already getting under his skin, I shrugged innocently.

"Fine. Go ahead, read off the rap sheet. But after that, straight to bed, mister."

"Oh, a gentleman," he snarled sarcastically before looking down. "We've got you on 83 counts of murder, 62 of them first-degree--"

I snorted derisively: "Just 83? Man, it's like I have to tattoo my name onto the victim's forehead for you people to put clues together."

"--20 counts of armed robbery--"

"Well, I take it back: you've figured out that I use my arms to rob things. You truly are a master of your craft; your powers of perception gifts must be gifts from the Spirit himself..."

"--14 counts of distracting Guards from their duties: all female, I notice--"

"Not my fault you can't hire ugly Guards."

Well, now he'd had it: slowly, I'd watched as I continually interrupted him, causing his face to get more beet red with every word I spoke until finally my file dropped onto the hard metal table with a loud, dull thud; resisting the urge to snicker, I looked up at him as he leaned across the table, standing on his chair to provide some support for himself, and got his face inches from mine.

"You should learn to think before you speak, murderer."

"And you, my dear Bumpkin, should learn to always watch the hands of a guy who has the power to create the key to the handcuffs you put him in," I said lightly, smiling at him as though we were sharing an inside joke before grabbing him with my now-freed hands and pressing two fingers into the pressure points by his jaw and another two into the points beside his neck. The little lion man dropped like a sack of yellow bricks into the chair he was standing on, and I lifted up his unconscious wrist and shackled him to the arm of the chair before walking out the door and locking it from the outside.

Now. To find my Kanohi, get outta here, and forget that this little self-help experiment with Tuara ever happened.

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"Heh, figures." I said, "It's always those..." I lowered my voice to display slight anger, "Pretty faced suck ups that get to run off carrying messages." I growled, disapproving of some of the ways of advancing one's career others practiced. Another sigh. "I'm getting bored here. Every day feels like yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that." I said, thinking for a second, "Well, with the occasional bombings and assassinations." I said, hanging my head and gazing on the floor.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Erif tapped his foot, lost in thought.

OOC: Hang on. Need to take care of something before this goes any further.

IC: Recra and Amsa were standing guard at the guard's storage room when Dorian broke out. The young female Matoran saw him coming and adjusted her mask, some red going through her cheeks.

Her male counterpart wasn't so distracted. "Aren't you the guy that turned himself in?"

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

When literally anything you say will end badly for you, what do you say?

Of course I didn't turn myself in. If I were a criminal, why would I do that? Yeah, I did. I turned myself in because I'm a narcissistic psychopath who gets tired of being typeset into the mold of regular shady assassin with no morals or aspirations, like everyone seems to think is what every assassin is at heart. Well, maybe I did turn myself in, maybe I didn't. If I did, would you arrest me?

There was literally nothing I could do here that wouldn't result in something going haywire, so...

"Officer, I can be whatever you want me to be."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Recra blinked twice. That was not what he was expecting. The Fe-Matoran unclipped his broadsword slowly, watching Dorian all the while. "What and where I want you to be is a prisoner in the cell being interrogated by Private Plye. Granted he's not the smartest, but he's who's assigned to do it."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

"Oh, Private Plye...poor little bumpkin. He's gonna have the biggest lump on his head when he wakes up..."

The broadsword took a while to unclip, so while Recra did that, I just walked right past the two guards, turning left and moving down the hall, towards the lounge where I figured Tuara was keeping my Kanohi and sunglasses. I could hear them running behind me, so I knew for a fact that they were probably in pursuit of me, trying to prevent any sort of major debacle.

How cute.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Flay

Amsa's shouting snapped her to attention. Instantly, her left hand gripped a sword with a backhand grip while her right hand had a throwing knife in them. Calling out to her team, she sprinted through the building, toward Dorian. Signaling her team, she sprinted through the building towards the lounge, directing the others with hand motions to spread out when they reached the target. Taking a right, she ended up facing Dorian, who himself was staring at sunglasses.

"Hello, you sexy beast," Flay said, and hurled the knife in the direction of the mask which, news was, had been turned in by some 'repentant' criminal who always spoke in rhymes and riddles. In other words, the guy whose interrogation would be a pain.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Turo"Okay, I don't really know what's going on but whatever."As Turo stealthily creapt into the shadows, he thought about what he had gotten had gotten himself into. If he had known that this was a Guadd Unit, he never would have signed up. "Oh well," he thought. "You've just got to play the cards life deals you." Putting three blowdart pipes to his mouth at the same time, Turo, hiding in a shadowed corner of the lounge, put some air into the tubes, repeating a motion he had practiced for his entire life.

One Matoran inbound from behind me, another from the right: a throwing knife whizzed at my mask from the hand of the female Ta-Matoran, but by then Broadsword Bumpkin had already pushed me towards the back wall, and plucking the mask from its pedestal and sliding it on was really a simple issue. Instantly, I felt strength pour through my body, and I was totally rejuvenated; the Lollipop Guild was now facing a Dorian at full strength, and it was about to show.

The slight sound of air being sucked in whistled softly through the corner not far from Flay: Recra, who had tailed me and was now only about a solid foot and a half away, was grabbed by the tip of his broadsword with my index and thumb and pulled forward: I grabbed his forearm and elbow and jammed the broadsword into the wall hard. Recra was suddenly wrenched free of his weapon and tossed bodily into the corner where the noise was coming from as I turned my full attention back to Flay and whistled.

Too short. Way too short.

"Wowwww," I drawled playfully, moving forward calmly as though I were enjoying a tour of the facilities. "You don't just break the ice, you hit the ice with a barrel of Madu and then host a cattle drive across it."

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

An alarm sounded in the distance, two black eyes shrouded in a cloak of darkness narrowed, retreating slightly into the shadows they called home. A smooth digit ran along the edge of an inky blade, a stream of maroon liquid running down its sharpened length from the tip of the finger. The shining streak collected at the tip of the symbol-covered blade, beading up before dripping off and onto the ash-covered red-brick street. There, it was sucked into the thirsty earth and leaving no sign of its existence. The thick air, heavy with the sounds of a busy village, blew past a tall figure, a cloak of blood disturbed and momentarily revealing one of two empty voids.

Behind the dark figure stood another, its white armor mangled beyond recognition, and scorched in more places than not. A black, gaping hole was all that was left of the being's left eye, and wind whistled through a cavity where its heart should have been. The Skakdi's one good eye was dark, and it was entirely clear that the being was dead. But standing. It seemed to be dead enough to have a certain odor, but was still clutching a half-melted battle ax in one burnt hand.

There was movement from the cloaked being, and a cold breath from dead lips snuffed out a dark flame, the area seeming to lighten from the disappearance of the unnatural fire.

With an effortless movement, the cloak floated into the air, before coming to rest on one of the buildings along the alleyway. It moved phantom-like over the rooftops, towards the source of the alarm.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Too short. Way too short.

Hahahahahaha~

"So you're saying Ice-breaking is meant for the cool kids?" Flay asked in a play-along attitude, "File say's you turned yourself in. Why don't you be a good boy, and remove the mask, and go back the jail? Or better yet, be a nice guy."

Flay didn't know which one she actually wanted. On one hand, Dorian a good guy is awesome. On the other side, the paperwork would be hard....especially the physical report.

She motioned her hands in Turo's direction; Hopefully Dorian didn't notice the thief in the corner, about to fire off darts - hopefully at nerve spots.

Edited by JL v2

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC- Dorgath - Ta-Koro guard training center

A couple minutes ago, Dorgath had been determinedly slashing away at a vertical wooden log, working on the handling of his staff. For his entire life, this routine was how he had expressed his anger at the Turaga, so he considered himself quite good at fighting logs.

He had continued his barrage of swings, adding chip after chip to the already beaten target. He didn’t pause after every attack, merely transitioning smoothly into the next, giving the log no time to react. If only real combat was smashing logs, he would have it down.
Then Dorgath heard the alarm ring out across the large room, and looked with concern at the doorway. A prison break? Another terrorist? Usually he didn’t care- the attackers would be repelled and the damage rebuilt, in the end, with a variable amount of casualties. Whatever was happening, it wasn't going to change anything. No attack on the fortress of Ta-Koro ever had shaken the Turaga’s rule. Even after their death, the Matoran would still blindly follow the Turaga’s virtues and lessons. Nothing had ever even shaken the foundations of change.
However, it was going to change up his own day, because the training center, where he currently was, was inside the headquarters, and whatever or whoever was attacking was somewhere close.
So this time, the danger filled his own body with worry.
Dorgath was no guard, so he merely hefted he spear and watched the door, hoping that he didn't have to face something too powerful today.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, I had to read up on current events :)

IC: Baranx

Baranx quickly covered behind a weapons rack as Dorian was exchanging banter with Flay, qucikly grabbing an arrow from his quiver.

His sharp eyes quickly scoured their surroundings, plenty of hiding spots, Dorian in plain view, and Flay keeping his attention. Additionally, he himself was hiding behind a huge pile of pointy things.

Baranx quickly emerged from his cover to fire an arrow at Dorian before ducking behind cover again.

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Baranx was already behind cover again, Norik -_-
And yes, it is Turo who's behind Dorian. Though after rereading my post I can see how you could make that mistake. No harm done :)

IC: Baranx

"Turo's behind him, we need to keep his attention" Baranx whispered back as he grabbed another arrow.

"Think you can make some noise?" he asked Fehran

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I turned a corner and found myself on the main street. Looking around quickly, I found my desired destination: A bench. I slowly shuffled towards it and sat down. "How come you're stuck with me all day? Don't you have a squad to be with?" I inquired, "Not that I mind the company but I can't be that fun." I smirked, And since last time i hinted hitting on you you were looking for a way to escape, it's not my 'stunning' looks either. I thought, but knew better than to make fun of that again.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC. Ta-Koro Guard HQ.A skirmish. Maybe one would call it that. There hadn't been much real combat, so Xharch felt bad calling it a fight. This Dorian guy was obviously familiar to the Ta-Koroans, but unless he'd messed with the Po-Koroans recently, Xh honestly couldn't care any less what this guy had done. He looked fun, as if an ingenious inner monologue was constantly entertaining all the little thought-people in Dorville. The other little people, probably of the guard like Xharch now was, were messing up this inner monologue, making it boring. He'd have to stop that. This was way too awesome a person to let him be boring'd like everything else in this armpit. They had nearly boring'd Xharch, and that was unacceptable. Things like that just weren't right."Now, now," he made his presence known early on, "to start off, I outrank all of you," he pressed a badge into one of the Matorans' faces and left it there for them to catch. "This guy's with me, and I find it just horrible that you've been bothering him like this. Honestly! And you call yourselves Ta-Koroans..." He said, despite the fact that nothing he'd said was remotely true."So buzz off and give the man some space to be legendary."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC TuroSome Ta-Matoran flew straight for Turo's face; he said nothing, keeping his presence hidden. Subtly dodging to the side, he narrowly dodged the flying Ta-Matoran, who fortunately didn't disturb his cover. Using the shadows as cover, a skill he had learned since his younger days, he drew out three (for some reason, Turo was a fan of multiples of three) shurikens and threw them all. Disregarding the toa's orders (he was supposed to stay hidden after all), Turo didn't let up.

Edited by Constructman

"So buzz off and give the man some space to be legendary."

Her hand was in a fist, and it was shaking. Flay didn't know whether to be annoyed by Xharch or to feel grateful for the help. "The arrogance....." she mumbled,"is surprisingly high in this one."

She looked up at Xharch (Would he make tasty Shark Fin soup?) and, in mock respect, said, "So, Mr. Higher Rank than us, what exactly is your plan to apprehend the legendary Mr. Shaddix over here?"

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC. Ta-Koro Guard HQ.Xharch looked from Flay, to Dorian, back to Flay, then to himself, as if sizing himself up against the Toa of iron. He put his hands in his pockets."Hey, pretty boy. Come with me."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

Why is my life always the convoluted one?

Let me recap the last sixty minutes of my life for you, just for the sake of making sure that you're not as totally dazed and confused as I am: I turned myself in to a drunk, depressed, world-weary Tuara, promptly had any chance I had of redemption as a sapient being crushed underneath her foot (not hard to do, with legs like that, but I digress) brooded around in my cell for a bit, got grilled by another guy, made a couple really good midget jokes, broke out, got jumped by upwards of half a dozen Matoran...and now this guy?

The last time I'd been in this exact room and something this crazy had happened, I'd broken out a mass murderer, fought my way through the Guards, who most of these pint-sized Power Rangers probably knew, like they were cardboard, met up with Heuani, fought my way through some more Guards, earned more money in a night than I ever could spend, watched another chain reaction of explosions and death that had went down on my watch, and then had been subtly pushed towards Bad Company, where I had immediately sailed off to fight NEX and...

Ugh. See what I mean about convoluted? Follow-up question: Is this guy serious?

"Uh...are you serious?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC. Ta-Koro Guard HQ.The question seemed to kind of put him off. The question kind of ruined his statement from earlier- they were now obviously not affiliated. Then again, he might be able to kick some dirt up a few inches, blinding the little dolls and letting him and Dorian walk out. If he started sweating they might think they're in a rain storm and run back to the Guard HQ. Or something."Okay, why wouldn't I be serious? I walked into the land of the dwarves to come get you. Now come on. We have things to do."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Purgatory, NPC Skakdi (Ta-Koro)

Death. Purgatory loved death. Oh yes he did. He also loved flames, and lots of them. Though without his Skakdi companion he wouldn't of been able to set this particular bar in flames. "So beautiful," he said as he watched the flames climb up the walls. Most of the Matoran in the bar were dead. Purgatory had personally slit their throats or removed their heads. He now moved towards the bar-tender with a malicious grin spreading across his face as his spines seemed to stand up straighter.

"Would you like to burn too Ta-Matoran?"

IC: [Elysi]

If the Skakdi had bothered listening, he would have heard the sound of heavy footsteps coming up behind him, and probably would have noticed the fact that a somewhat irate Toa of Electricity had just thrown a ball of lightning past him, barely missing his head and slamming into the back wall of the collapsing bar.

"You know," said Elysi with a sigh, her eyes downcast. "I wanted to get a drink you know. So I thought, this bar sounds like a good place to refresh myself - but nooo, you just have to burn it down, don't you?"

She cracked her knuckles.

"Of course, this means we'll play a little game to compensate for your actions."

IC: Purgatory (Ta-Koro)

“Of course I had to burn it down, have you tasted there sad excuse for whiskey?” he demanded. “This is the village of fire after all, what is a little flames and dead Matoran? I’m sure it’s quite common in these times.” Purgatory said as he slowly began to circle the Toa. In one hand his double-bladed sword glistened against the flames, while in his other his zamor sphere pointed at the Toa.

“I do enjoy games,” Purgatory said. “Especially games that end in the death of my enemies.” He grinned. He turned to the Skakdi of air that was hanging back and watching the two of them.

“Let me handle her,” he said. “You’re face is so pretty my dear, I’d hate to have to scar it!” he roared. As he shouted his leg flew up as his clawed feet smashed into a burning table, sending it flying at the female Toa as he charged in slashing at her with his blade after the distraction.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

"Ara ara," she muttered, her mask activating for a single moment to block the table and send it flying elsewhere, before it was promptly deactivated as she sped forth, her hatchet holding back her opponent's weapon. "Such a waste of money."

The two were presently in a deadlock - she could move back and let him fall forwards due to the momentum, but there was a minor chance she would not be able to get out of the way before he continued swinging, which meant she would have to find other tactics, such as one so obvious she wondered why she had not remembered it earlier.

"Shocking, isn't it?" she drawled, electricity flowing through her hatchet and into her enemy's weapon, hopefully conducting into the Skakdi as well.

Hopefully.

IC: Purgatory (Ta-Koro, Burning Bar)

Kruhan was knocked backwards as the volts surged through him, inflicting intense pain. “On the contrary I find that it actually tickles.” He said as he gnashed his large white teeth. His sword-arm flew forward as he unleashed a blast of twisting flame towards the Toa.

“Why fight for these weaklings Toa? What did these Matoran ever do for you other then breath your air and demand you protect them?” he cackled.

“The weak deserve their fate, only fools try to protect those who do not deserve it.”

Elysi activated her Hau once more, letting the flames meet the shield of energy that surrounded her, but took a few steps back, the heat of the fire still reaching her. Hopefully she could finish the battle soon - she really wanted a drink.

"Nostalgia," she replied with fake cheer, and held up her palm, firing off arcs of lightning at the Skakdi.

Elysi flipped back, letting the zamor explode where she had formerly been standing, sending dust up into the air. It was somewhat difficult manoeuvring in such a small area, but she could manage.

"You know, we should take this outside," she said, speeding forth and firing off more bolts of electricity.

IC: Purgatory (Ta-Koro, Burning Bar)

“I suppose we should,” he said as he slid behind a table to protect himself from the blasts. He looked up to see the ceiling about to collapse. “After you my dear,” he said before he got up and dove through one of the windows before rolling to his feet outside.

Elysi promptly grabbed the Matoran bartender, who had been unharmed throughout the entire fight, and burst out of the weakened wall in a manner not too dissimilar to the Kool-Aid Man's usual entrances. She dropped the smaller being to the ground, and began to stride forth towards her opponent, sending off another two bolts of electricity.

"Okay, why wouldn't I be serious? I walked into the land of the dwarves to come get you. Now come on. We have things to do."

The Ta-Matoran guard stepped forwards, tapped her foot, and spoke. "Excuse me, good sir, but Dwarves?" She said, insulted. As if being big meant anything. "You're the gigantor here. Before you start to do 'things', please, have a seat. Rank or no, please." The last sentence was directed to Xharch, and she looked over to him, winking.

Even as she spoke, though, small hand motions only noticeable to those who really REALLY weren't paying attention to her voice would be seeing - and hopefully, her team. Her hands motioned to Turo, Feran, Nei, Baranx - and whoever the flying Ta-Matoran was, she didn't see yet - to get ready and wait for her signal. She prayed that they would understand.

Something smelled like fish, and when that happened, things usually started to simply crumble around them. Bad enough the Turaga died, Jaller had to technically leave the guard, and the next-in-line leader, Commander Tuara, decided to leave. Flay was about to snap, and she hated this feeling. The stress of commanding others was insatiable when you didn't feel it. When you did? Anybody with the capability of feeling guilt will literally hate it. But she kept her cool, and, drooping her arms down, looked over to the hottest male in the room, and then to Xharch, and then to Dorian's glasses, and finally back to Dorian.

"Mr. Shaddix. Can I call you that, Mr. Shaddix? Do you remember the last time you were here? I do. Well, I've heard of it. Interestingly enough, here you are getting out. Again. But - first - a few questions please, before you make your daring escape. Why did you turn yourself in in the first place? Why only Tuara? And - I hope you don't mind - who was the idiot responsible for your interrogation?"She flashed a smile to Xharch, making a sarcastic I hope you don't mind face. While trying not to sweat it.

Edited by JL v2

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013