Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Baranx

Baranx's sharp eyes caught wind of Flay's hand motions, leading them to narrow noticeably.

Baranx quickly turned to Fehran, being as quiet as possible.

"When Flay gives the signal, you charge the big one, and I'll see if I can get a shot in" he whispered to Fehran

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Recra stood wearily, sighing as he did. Seeing as Dorian was occupied with Xharch, (OOC: forgive me if this isn't how it's spelled) the Guard soldier walked over and picked up his sword.

IC: Erif grinned. "Me too. It's been so much easier dealing with Vakama's death, having a shoulder to cry on and get drunk with."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Purgatory (Ta-Koro, Outside Burning Bar)

The Skakdi dodged as best as he could jumping to the right, one of the bolts caught him in the shoulder, blasting him back several feet as smoke twisted up from his armor and tendrils of electricity arced over his body. Kruhan ignored the pain he then began to run forward unleashing about thee blasts of flame at his opponent before jumping into the air and lighting his own foot on fire as he attempted to kick the Toa in the side of her mask.

IC: Ta-Koro Guard HQ

My name is Toa Amellus. I am awesome, this is a fact know by all or at least it should be. You see, I’d been having a problem recently. A certain captain of the guard had relegated me too guard duty which was quite simply not befitting of a man of my station and useful abilities. Now I wasn’t saying that I should be captain of the guard… no, that just meant a lot of paperwork, which was way too boring for me. No, I needed to be on the frontlines, commanding the men of the guard. I should be Jaller’s deputy and from what I heard, there should be a spot open since Tuara had quit as of today.

Speaking of her, I’m going to miss that Toa. She was strict and hard as a rock, but that was what made her so attractive. I had tamed and conquered many women over my many years, but Tuara was a woman who could give me a challenge. She didn’t seem to notice me, though, so that was kind of annoying. But now she was gone and her job was open and I wanted it for myself. So that was why I had climbed down from a forty feet high wall and into the village where I headed straight to the guard’s current HQ. It was there that I would waltz into Jaller’s office and demand my rightful promotion. Like I did as if preparing for a new job interview, I put my best smile on, showing off my freshly brushed pearly whites and swaggered in to the building, going right past the checkpoint because of the emblem on my left arm. I expected everyone to greet me and point me in Jaller’s direction, but to my surprise, everyone was moving around quickly.

Guards grabbed their weapons off the walls and ran off in the same direction. My eyes narrowed. Besides my looks, I was also quiet intelligent. So I figured that if everyone was in a big panic, something big must be going on. Instead of grabbing one of my fellow guardsmen and asking them on what the heck was going on, I simply jogged in the same direction, not in any rush, but at a steady pace that would let me catch up to them in no time. It also helped that they were barely four feet tall and I stood at seven feet with long legs. With in no time I had reached the prison section of the HQ. I had rarely visited this place before since you know, it was kind of dank and depressing, not really my style. Today though, things were a lot more interested. Several guards were circling a Toa of Iron and another Toa, who appeared to be on his side.

No one seemed to notice me when I slipped in and I prepared to announce myself but then that Toa of Iron turned around to look into my eyes. My eyes widened. Not out of fear or surprise, but more so out of astonishment.

Holy cow.

This guy was ridiculously handsome. I’m talking about celebrity-status handsome. I wouldn’t dare say it… but he was equal with me in terms of attractiveness. This had never happened to me before so you had to understand, I was somewhat unsure of what to do. All I know was that this guy was a challenge, a rival, a competitor to my swagger. Just as I admired him, I envied him a little bit. Hopefully he thought the same. But as I stared into those cold eyes, I also realized something else. This guy was a killer. He had killer good looks and yes, the pun was intentional. He was going up against the guard, though and was probably some kind of escaped prisoner. As a member of the Ta-Koro guard, it was my duty to defeat him. I also wanted to ask him a few questions. Like, where did he buy those sunglasses from? My eyes burned with passion as I planned to rip them from his head.

Pointing a finger, I shout, “Stop! I am Toa Amellus! Soon to be deputy of the Ta-Koro Guard and hero of the people! What is your name, dark one?”

OOC: What a perfect opportunity to introduce my 2013 POV character. :)

Edited by CAPUA

character_37075_f.jpg

IC:

Ohmigawd.

"Alright, listen, if we could all just take a sec here and take things easy..."

“Stop! I am Toa Amellus! Soon to be deputy of the Ta-Koro Guard and hero of the people! What is your name, dark one?”

Where do they grow these people? Okay, I don't get surprised often, let alone dumbfounded, but this was ridiculous; if I didn't know better, I'd honestly say that Heuani was throwing these people at me from the shadows. I mean, how did a guy sneak into the corner behind me when I had been deliberately advancing into this room the whole time? Since when did they start hiring attractive Guard members that weren't Tuara that had a sense of swagger to boot?

And why was the chick Ta-Matoran calling me Mr. Shaddix like that? I felt like Brykon was about to pop out, punch her in the face, and then tell me to take the red pill and follow the rabbit hole.

"Okay," I said, as though I controlled the situation (which, technically, I still could and kind of did) with a grin on my face as I slid the sunglasses off and let everyone get a glimpse of my electric blue eyes, sparkling like a cup of Bula juice in the hands of a guy who'd spent the last three weeks in the desert dying of thirst. "Let's just all take a couple deep breaths, remember that we're all civilized, then after that, I'll answer your questions one at a time. Then, if you're good, the kids here can all have cookies and grape juice before naptime and I'll have a civilized conversation with McSwagger over there by the weapons rack."

As I said this last bit, I motioned towards the dude who had hopped in and called himself Tuara's replacement laureate with such total aplomb and certainty that I couldn't help but feel like he'd be a pretty cool guy to talk to if I weren't a known assassin and he weren't eyeing my sunglasses like he wanted to confiscate them and proclaim them evidence in a murder case.

"Now, first off: I'm not dark one. That's my ex."

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC. Ta-Koro Guard HQ."Screw you and your ego, Amellus. You have to actually do something to qualify as a hero," He said, growling lowly, "so far, all you've done is interrupt me interrupting an interruption. Beyond that, you're late to the party and not even fashionably. We already know the codsham name, you imbecile. What you just yelled 'stop' at was a legit operation I was carrying out, so if you could kindly go find a mirror to keep yourself busy, I'm sure Dorian deserves an example of actual justice, as opposed to the little beatjob you're pulling."Xharch placed his hands on his hips, feeling as though he would be much more content having simply spit in Amellus' face. "If that little speech went too long without mentioning how awesome you think you are, basically just know I told you to beat it and take your trash view of yourself with you."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ta-Koro HQ

Ego?

Me?

Nah.

If flaunting your naturally good lucks and charisma was a crime, then yes, I’d be guilty. But it wasn’t, so I had to know where he had got this idea from. I had been pretty interested in high cheekbones and perfect blue eyes over there and possibly getting some tips on beauty from him, but now, this other Toa had gone and angered me. I don’t like getting insulted, especially by someone I didn’t even recognize. My eyes narrowed as I looked over to the Toa, heat bubbling inside me. I had the temper of a Toa of a Fire when I was irritated, so it looked like I was about to blow to everyone in the room probably. “Now look here, poser! I don’t know exactly what I did to you to make you so jealous of me, but don’t hate on me, man. I’m just here to save the day and get my promotion.” I told the Toa, getting closer to him then I had ever been. And ironically, we were apparently on the same side. I didn’t care, though. I didn’t let anyone insult me and get away with it, at least without them apologizing. Still…

My eyes rolled over to Dorian who was still standing there, although he seemed to be mocking us. “You stay right there hotshot. I’m not going to let someone like you escape from my eyes. We can have our conversation once I teach this poser something about respect.” I commanded.

Yeah, it was pretty tense in the room right now. Didn’t help that I was pouring out heat from my body that was enough to make even Tahu himself sweat.

character_37075_f.jpg

IC. Ta-Koro Guard HQ.Xharch wasn't in a rage, quite. As opposed to the oblivious Amellus, his irritation was calm- sharp and controlled. "I swear, if you come at me, I'm going to rip your thick head open so wide you can see the area where a brain would normally be positioned. In other words, back off. Scram. I told you what was going on, so you can let me handle this."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [Elysi]

Despite managing to raise her shield, one fireball impacted with her chest, sending her lurching back several steps, but she was quickly able to recover, stopping her opponent's flying kick with her hatchet, and, upon seeing the opening, sent a massive bolt of electricity into the Skakdi.

Okay, who the heck was this guy? I thought. Where did he get off insulting me, the great and mighty Toa Amellus? He doesn’t know me or anything about me and my deeds.

I glared daggers into the other Toa’s heart. What I wanted to do was melt this Toa’s armor, leaving him to be burnt alive inside of it. But I controlled my natural impulses. I was supposed to be greater than any Toa so I couldn’t give into my base desires. I had to be strong. So I put on my best grin and said, “Believe me, pal, I’m building up enough heat that could slag your entire body. But because I’m the great hero that I know myself as, I will spare your life and allow you to work with me on bringing Dorian here in. Maybe you'll learn something about being awesome. But then once that’s finished, me and you can have a nice talk and you can learn to appreciate the finer things in life like myself.”

“Now you can throw a fit all you want, but unless you want to throw a punch at a member of the Ta-Koro guard, I don’t plan on leaving."

character_37075_f.jpg

IC. Ta-Koro Guard HQ."You couldn't touch me on your best day, which, judging by your appearance, isn't today." An easy shot at someone who had an incredible amount of bark, but not any foreseeable bite."We could go on for hours about how stupid it is to even allude to you being 'awesome,' but I'll sum it up for you: anyone who's real doesn't need to try to desperately convince others of his supposed coolness. Hence why I automatically know you're a low-life with no self esteem. Your entire persona consists of telling me how much better than me you are. And because I'm nice, I'll enlighten you: everyone can see what you're doing, and trust me, it's not working." His words, bitingly vicious, were final. The conversation was over. Xharch extended one hand to Dorian."So here's your choice. Come with me, and I'll introduce you to the the guys I know so far as the innocent man you are. Or, of course, you can let him 'take you in' and listen to him tell you about how awesome he is. The choice is yours, really."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

"Oh, me?"

I looked up from my seat on the couch, my head in a copy of the interior design catalog that had been laying on the coffee table; one of the Guards had interrupted my fantasizing about the cutest little coffee table that could fold up into the Three Virtues symbol. How cool would that be, huh? Putting, say, a bowl of chips, a bowl of pretzels, then some drinks and a tray of dip in the middle or something, kicking back, playing some cards...and only 150 widgets! I could splurge on that table right now! At least...I could if it weren't for the fact that these two guys looked about ready to beat teach other to death with coffee tables of their own. Looked dangerous; truth be told, I wasn't feeling it.

"Oh, uh, I'm not in this. You guys go ahead."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Okay, that was mean.

And it was the last straw.

“Dorian here doesn’t have choice!” I declared. “He’s a prisoner of Ta-Koro and thus, he stays with Ta-Koro!” I growled angrily and as I did, the temperature in the room only becoming hotter. This guy was going to try and free this crook. He wasn’t letting the pretty boy out of his sights. I had questions and for now, Dorian was going to remain in Ta-Koro, whether this guy liked it or not. It was clear that he was going to keep on pushing until Dorian left with him, so I had to do what any guard would do. I had to stop him. I had to dispense justice. And okay, maybe it was a little personal. He had hurt my feelings and I wanted to punch something really bad. And luckily for me, this guy was right here to act as my personal punching bag.

So gathering up all my negative emotions like my irritation with this guy, jealousy of Dorian’s high cheekbones, and my current dissatisfaction with the job, I unleashed the full brunt of it on him in the form of an elemental bomb. The plasma that had that been charging inside my body was suddenly gone and I felt relieved to be free of it. The energy poured outward from my body in a pulsating wave, threatening to melt the Toa if he didn’t get out of the wave’s reach which was pretty hard since I stood only three feet away from him when I had released it.

Edited by CAPUA

character_37075_f.jpg

IC. Ta-Koro Guard HQ.Xharch rolled his eyes. Wonderful. He leapt forward, rolling on the ground to evade the elemental attack. As he stood back up, he took one deep breath and raised his hands, palms upward, to waist level. Two stone entrapment a rose to pin his legs up to the knee, and two more to keep his arms in place. He jabbed the hands outward, and the constructs tightened. This was all, of course, if he had dodged or otherwise made useless the stone formations."Chill down. When you're out of heat you may start radiating unintelligence."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I guess..that's the type of writing I aim to be able to...write?

IC: Flay

A facepalm didn't cut it. It really didn't. If Xharch and Amellus paid attention to anyone other than each other and maybe Dorian, they'd have probably seen a cohesive facepalm from multiple guards, all at once.

Flay didn't know, exactly, how the situation had devolved into this. To do a quick recap for herself, she listed it out.

-Dorian turns himself in, speaks to Tuara.

-A retarded interrogater finds Dorian already picking the lock.

-Dorian is intercepted on his oh-so-daring escape, but mask - and sunglasses - are retrieved.

Why does he wear clothes? Does it make him look better or hide what's underneath? Does... *Cough* Flay shook her head. She needed to be on topic.

-Dorian is cornered, but the guards are at risk as well.

-Xharch busts in saying 'come at me bro!'

-Dorian talks.

-Amellus busts in saying Dorian stays.

-Xharch and Amellus verbally fight it out.

So how the heck did SWAG get into this situation? Despite the fact that Amellus had loudly proclaimed he was soon-to-be at Tuara's rank, Flay still was higher rank than him, at that moment. But Flay didn't want to stop him; Xharch probably could've done some crazy stupid thing, and despite the fact that Amellus was probably gonna start burning the buildings soon, at least Xharch was taken care of.

Which leaves Dorian for the guards.

-BOOM!-

Boom bewm? What heck? Looking over, Flay didn't see a fire - bit did see charred walls. And glass shards. Well, awesome. Praying that Xharch and Amellus would be able to both keep each other occupied and keep each other from blowing themselves up, whether it be explosions of rock or plasma, Flay needed to get her job done in the time she has left - and resisted the urge to command Amellus.

Loping over, she sat down opposite of Dorian, who, despite his psych degree (Wow, sexy AND clever!) still seemed like he didn't get why he couldn't just waltz out without people just getting angry, and put a finger on the DT Magazine or whatever it was he was reading, and pulled it down so she could see his eyes.

"Dorian....you still haven't answered my questions."

She didn't know whether to just thrash him or to act very nice. That's the problem with people like Dorian - to please them you'd have to do something crazy, and anything other than that you might as well just be snapping your own neck.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:

"And I still haven't found a couch that matches the interior of my beach house," I sighed, cocking my head to one side and smiling sadly at Flay. "C'est la vie, huh?"

I tugged the catalog out from under her finger and began perusing the pages again for about ten seconds before I felt her stare boring into my head - it was probably meant to be my chest, but like I said, she was short - and looked up, sighing and running a hand over my cheek lazily as I watched Rocky and Bullwinkle duke it out in the hallway outside the lounge entrance. I certainly wasn't make it out through that way, and considering there were no windows to jump out of (yet!) it looked like I was stuck here for a moment.

Me. Stuck. Teehee.

"Alright, fine. Want the truth? I turned myself in because sometimes I get this weird gut feeling and it leads me to make stupid decisions, like ordering an extra double shot of bourbon when I'm already two bottles deep, or when I want to get myself locked in prison for life in the one village on this island that happens to be located next to a frickin' volcano," I explained with a playful sparkle in my deep blue eyes, leaving out the part about the tattoo that I had practically designed in my sleep that had explicitly led me to Tuara and a holding cell in the fist place. "I wanted to talk to Tuara because I already knew her, because she intrigued me, and because I wanted to catch up with a frenemy of mine. As for your final question, who was responsible for my interrogation? Go find out yourself; he should still be handcuffed to the chair that I left him in. Can I puh-leeze look for my couch now?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara - Ta-KoroTuara opened her eyes.The invitation of any light entering them seemed to prod at her head.And if the light was prodding a dull pain, than the hangover was shoving it off a cliff.God. Tuara remembered why she stopped drinking. Which simultaneously made her remember why she started drinking. She would have shook her head to forget if it wasn't hurting already. With a grimace, the typically beautiful Toa of fire sat up, feeling rather unkempt. A hand to the forehead, elbow to her leg, she leaned on herself for a while before picking herself up from her bed.Hands lazily picking up the empty bottles, Tuara cleaned up what mess she had made the night before. After putting away the empty bottles she turned her attention to the wine bottle she had opened, but not finished. Suddenly feeling regretful, her thoughts began to drift towards Angelus. He hadn't returned home. If he had, he would've stopped by.It was probably for the best. There is only one drunk Tuara Angelus should see, and it isn't the one drinking out of self-loathing and emptiness.Tuara, ignoring her headache picked up the wine and walking over to the sink. She stopped, gazing at it intently. For a while, she just sort of looked at it. Not really examining it or moving it around. Tuara sighed before tilting it, pouring the contents down the sink.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I looked at the stone shackles that he’d made for my legs and arms. If this was intended to make me calm down, it did quite the opposite. No, it just made angrier. See, I don’t like being unable to do whatever I feel like doing and right now I wanted to move arms, but this rock head was preventing me from doing so. I was no prisoner like Dorian; I was a proud member of the Ta-Koro guard. If he thought it’d take me out of the fight, then he was wrong. I continued to smile, despite my irritation with how tight the shackles were getting. Through gritted teeth I started to speak, “A Toa of Stone, eh? That would explain the general ugliness and lack of style!”

Hah, that should hit him where it hurts, I thought to myself and then I started to focus on the greater task. Escaping from these annoying little bonds on my legs and arms and I knew that it wouldn’t take much. While they were getting tighter and tighter, my arms and legs were getting hotter and hotter. By the next minute, there was no more stone, only melted slag in the place where they had been. My body was thankfully unharmed for I had my own natural protection from my element as most Toa did. Flexing my arms so that their muscles could bulge, I cracked my neck as well and then turned to stony, “Is that the best you’ve got?”

character_37075_f.jpg

IC. Ta-Koro Guard HQ."Oh no. He insulted my style," he drawled sarcastically. He folded his hands, a pedestal rising beneath him to sit on, which he did. "But yeah man, that was literally the most powerful thing I could've done to you. I'm absolutely without a solution to any attack you throw at me."A slab of rock grew forth behind him. He laid his head back, sighing lightly."You know what, Dorian? I thought you were chill. But apparently you're a magnet for any and all negative activity. Myself included of course, but then you've got santa's elves trying to interrogate you and captain bragsalot telling you just how much of a prisoner you are."So, despite you being pretty cool, I'm afraid the people you attract are not. I've got paperwork with more personality than this guy, and paperweights taller than your original little friends. I'm going to have to bail on you."He stood, walking through the door behind him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro HQTuara had come to actually collect her things.Which would have been much more straight-forward if the place didn't have an alarm sounding and sprinting Guard members.Perfect.Xharch shoved past Tuara, who, with one hand on her temple continued in the opposite direction. She gave a little shake, suddenly realizing alarms existed for a reason. She reached to her back, drawing out her two blades. She came to a room full of Guard members, plus Dorian. Amellus was sitting at a table in stone shackles, not really doing anything; as usual. It took half an army to get that guy to raise a finger, other than for trying to show off. Considering the alarm was sounding, everybody seemed a little too calm.She sighed. Even when she quit she still did these people's job.Tuara nodded to Dorian, a slight scowl on her face, "Heel."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:

"McHotty? Love, I am stoked to see you!" I exclaimed, jumping up immediately; I saw a subtle pulse of a vein in Tuara's temple, saw the grit in her teeth, the clouded look in her eye and the shaky way she stood. My well-trained medical mind (remind me to tell you guys about the semester or two I spent training to be a doctor sometime!) instantly rang out with hangover and I resisted the urge to smirk as I advanced through the jungle full of midgets and leaned in the doorway in front of Tuara.

"Heel."

"Woof," I replied quietly, giving her the sparkly eyes treatment and this time not even bothering to hide my grin.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Guard HQTuara sheathed a blade as Dorian approached.With her free hand she reached out, "Kanohi."Dorian's smile widened, shifting his weight, "Well love, I can't just-"Tuara stopped him with a hand on his jaw-line. Dorian's smile widened even more. That however faded away when Tuara tore the Calix from his face. Tuara didn't say anything, and instead turned the mask around to fit under her arm. She shoved Dorian's sunglasses back on his face before placing a stern hand on the back of his neck, "Good boy."She turned to glare at other members of her old Guard before turning Dorian away.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

I raised an eyebrow as that Toa of Stone left the room. I could see no reason why he just decided to get up and leave, but I smirked. Good riddance, I thought to myself. Then I looked around the room to see that everyone was still standing there after my little altercation with the Toa. I probably needed to reassure there faith in me so my grin only got wider. “Hah, the Dog of Stone leaves with its tail tucked between its legs! That is the power of Toa Amellus!” I boasted, placing my hands on my hips confidently. It was then someone else walked into the room and I first thought it might have been the Toa of Stone. Karz, I thought. Hopefully he hadn’t heard that little insult I had said, for my guard was lowered right now. I let out a sigh of a reassurance when I saw that it was not him, but a woman. And then my eyes widened once I saw who it was.

Tuara. Former deputy of the guard and still beautiful as the last time I had seen her, which was probably three months ago since I’d been stuck on the wall for so long. She must’ve come here to suggest that I get her promotion. Yeah, that was it. So I stuck my chest out and confidently said, “No need, Tuara. I’ve got the situation under control here. Although it does flatter me that you came to see me before you left-” I stopped as she walked right past me, casting only a glance and walking straight over to Dorian. Then he replied with some clever retort and the two looked into each other’s eyes.

Wait.

From that body language and the way they acted to each other… No, it couldn’t be. I flinched and took a step back, getting out of the melted rock puddle I’d been standing on. I kept on backing up to the wall in horror of what I was seeing. “Seriously!” Those were the only words that came out of my mouth as I finally hit the wall. Not only did this guy have the looks to match mine, but somehow he had gotten Tuara. I had thought that was impossible, but he had proven me wrong. I was truthfully impressed and jealous at the same time. I kind of wanted to punch him in the face, but something held me back. I looked at Dorian’s face as he was being lead away by Tuara. I didn't do it because it was pretty to stare it, well, it was, but because I felt something I had never felt before in my life.

Respect.

Never had I met someone with equal levels of attractiveness, swagger, and game as much as he had. He was truly worthy… he was worthy of being my rival.

Edited by CAPUA

character_37075_f.jpg

IC:

"Ooooooooooooooooooow!"

Okay, I've seen and done some pretty crazy things in the last eighteen months or so. I received a giant tattoo that lit up like a glowstick whenever someone around me got PO'd, I watched as other people with giant tattoos that lit up like glowsticks killed each other and then tried to kill me, watched as I encountered a Toa of Shadow - Shadow of all things - in the bowels of this very prison, encountered this very same Toa again in a temple at the Kumu Islets, nearly got killed by him after he tried to pick me up for a night on the town and failed, fought an inter-dimensional angel who only existed by sucking out the souls of seven other living, breathing beings, watched as the Kumu Islets sank into the seafloor forever, and I came into ownership of a scarf that, despite being lost in any number of various locations throughout the island, always seemed to return to me through the most coincidental of occurrences. All that stuff, the stuff I've lived through, that stuff was insane.

That said, I want to clue you guys in on a little secret: there is something pathologically wrong with Tuara Drigton. Don't tell her I said that, because she won't just kill me, she'll make sure that anyone who's ever so much as saved a portrait of me has been hunted down and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Not just Ta-Koro law, either. Her law. Even scarier, because she kind of just mixes up the order of judge, jury, and executioner to executioner, judge, and jury. Am I scared of her? [Frick] yeah, man.

"This is why you shouldn't drink, Deputy Dynamo. Where's the cafeteria? You're gonna be unbearable if you're hungover and I don't do anything to fix it..." I grumbled as she led me away from the lounge.

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Purgatory (Ta-Koro, Outside Burning Bar)

The Skakdi was blasted back against a wall after taking the bolt to the chest. The wall cracked from his impact, his armor digging into the building as some of his blood dripped past his lips. Purgatory tore himself from the wall after quickly reloading another explosive zamor into his launcher and firing it at the Toa's feet to create a cloud of dust. As the distraction was created Purgatory began to touch the ground with his hand as he ran in a large circle around them. Flame jumped up from his touch, creating a ring of flame around them, and adding more of a distraction.

"Welcome to Purgatory." The Skakdi laughed hiding on the other side of the flames. Suddenly he burst through the flames behind the Toa as he attempted to slash his blade across her back, which was covered with flames.

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro HQTuara hissed, refusing to give Dorian the satisfaction of her looking to him, "I'll be even more unbearable if you don't tell me what the roke it is you're trying to pull," on "roke", Tuara jolted Dorian's posture with his neck, "Coming here, turning yourself in, pulling my cases, then trying to escape."They rounded a corner, Tuara's pace purposefully swift to make Dorian's current position all the more uncomfortable."You better get talking pretty boy, or I'll take those sunglasses for myself."

Edited by snoip lion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:

"Fine, fine, fine, ALRIGHT! Just take it easy, Good Lord...you got somewhere private?"

Tuara turned down another corridor, yanking my neck and creating another yelp of pain as we walked through a series of sub-corridors that literally all looked the same to me - Tuara, though, navigated them with the utmost precision, finally yanking me into a large, empty room that I recognized after a second and a half as the chapel, of all places. Smirking, I walked past the bowl of holy water at the entrance as Tuara closed the door behind me and dipped my finger in, tracing the sign of the Three Virtues on my chest before cracking up into a laugh.

"I'm sorry," I giggled. "That gets me every time, I'm really sorry..."

"You're despicable."

I made a mock pout and held out my arms for Tuara, rotating them and letting her see the black ink that formed my new tats, pulling down the neckline of my vee to show her that the same markings were on my chest. Though I could tell she didn't want to admit it, I could see that these intrigued her, because her eyes lost a bit of wariness in lieu of good old fashioned detective's curiosity. I readjusted my shirt, hid my sunglasses in my back pocket so she couldn't suddenly grab them, adn then cleared my throat.

"Wanna take a guess what these are?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Okay, yeah, they're tattoos. When you're done being cute..."

I slid off my shirt and tossed it onto one of the pews, holding my fists together and showing Tuara the way that the tattoos combined to form her Iden. I had made a rudimentary sketch of it, but my sketchbook had been confiscated and locked away by who-knows-who over in Evidence, which meant that I had to run the risk of Tuara making jokes about me wanting an excuse to take my shirt off. When they didn't come, I looked over at her, and was somewhat surprised to find that she was examining the tattoo pensively before looking up at me.

"The tat started out on my hand," I continued, throwing my shirt back on. "From there, every time I tried my hand at a good deed, or did something that helped me develop as a person and all that idealist cark, the tattoo just...grew, and grew, and grew, until it stopped. When it did...I saw that. So, I mean, like..."

This was way harder than I thought it would be. Tuara's stare was unforgiving, cauterizing, and made me feel like an insect under a magnifying glass.

"Maybe some deep part of my head doesn't really want to suck as a living being anymore. The tats are the way of expressing that part of me, and...I guess it thinks you can help. So here I am. And here you are."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OCC: I'm going to let my two char. meet. Since no one told me anything. Also I hope I got the place right.

IC: Flaredrick (Ta-Koro Memorial)

"It was never time for you to go. But the universe moves in mysterious ways. You shall be remembered."

IC: Lavist (Memorial)

He comes in and kneels down. He plants his sword on the ground.

"You were the greatest elders I've known. The name shall not be forgotten in time. My the Great Spirit watch over you."

He gets up and looks at Flaredrick.

"You too came to pay your respects?"

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg