Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu laughed a bit as he looked at the Fe-toa

"Well i can assure you that is not my plan. I prefer to remain neutral in such matters unless i am paid."

When he saw the toa of stone he shook his head

"Oh mata-nui no you are not interrupting anything. Come have a seat i think there was an abandoned mug around here somewhere."

OOC: And Tivanu is not a Toa of ice but a Skakdi with a white and purple color scheme

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Tivanu nodded as he smiled

"Oh yes there it is."

He made no motion to get it instead looked at the Po-toa

"Feel free to claim it. I have enough in mine still left."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: My mistake.

IC: "Avalanche"

He smiled slightly and proceeded to chug down the aforementioned drink in two gulps.

"I'm assuming you're at least aware of the karz-on-earth that's going down outside" he said as he sat down on a nearby table.

"This is going to get messy" he mumbled.

IC: Butra

There were few things in life Butra felt he could justify being proud of. Being a Toa? certainly not. He wouldn't exactly praise his fighting prowess either. There was one thing he was proud of, however, and that was his will to set his own needs aside for whomever may have needed it. If he hadn't helped that Ba-Toa way back then, he wouldn't have been here now, and he wouldn't have been able to help defend against the Rahkshi.

Butra was standing with whatever defenders the Koro had rallied to fight the Makuta's legions. He checked his self-made weapons, wondering what good they could do against Rahkshi.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Tivanu simply laughs loudly as he looks directly at the Toa of stone

"Well i am quite aware. But why should i concern myself with that. I owe nothing to those matoran and feel no need to protect them."

He lightly brings his hand to pat Kive-phu, His lava hawk, on the head which got a quiet caw from her

"I place kive-phu on higher importance than those matoran."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I hear ya. Never do something unless you get paid for it. That's my rule" Avalanche replied.

If Avalanche had regretted abandoning the Toa Code before, he most certainly wasn't now. Being a bounty hunter/merceneray sort of removed any expectations people would have to you.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Tivanu looked a bit closer at the toa of stone and laughed

"Ah a fellow mercenary. Well it is nice to see someone else who follows this way of life."

He sipped from his mug as he sighed a bit heavily

"Well let me be the first to introduce myself. I am Tivanu." He patted Kive-phu on the back "And this is Kive-phu."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC-Grochi:

"Perkhan, it looks like we picked a bad place today..." Grochi shook his head, teleporting down by his friend via his mask's power, his rapier held outwards, the atmosphere around it crackling with energy.

"We may-or-may-not have to ask Dorian for help, or let him go."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Tivanu just grinned at the two toa as he leaned back on the counter

"So Avalanche do i dare ask if you are here on bussiness or um pleasure."

His demeanor seemed so calm and carefree. He sipped from his mug and grinned wildly making it look very evil with his already permanent smile

"And vices can be a good thing. I know mine prove to be beneficial everyso often."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu simply grinned

"Well i believe Honesty is not always important. It serves it's purposes at certain times."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Technically pleasure, with the hope of finding business. I had a little... encounter with the Po-Koro guard, so I'm keeping a low profile"

"Suffice it to say, honesty has never been the best policy as far as I'm concerned"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Tivanu simply shook his head as he listened to the two

"Well seems i am the only one of the three in this room who does not seem to be in some form of trouble."

He pauses a bit as he considered something and laughed

"And yes those po-koro guard can be quite troublesome at times."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"So, what are you planning to do once Makuta brings down hammer on us?" Avalanche asked as he poured himself another drink and calmly leaned his spear and shield against the nearby wall.

"For the record, I'm down for anything that includes survival."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Tivanu sighed a bit as he considered this

"I plan on trying to get out of here. I may fight but i hold no loyalty to this village or any of them. Not worth risking my life for these matoran."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu considered this as he spoke very slowly and methodically

"Well no one ever said i had to go directly to another village. There are plenty of places i can lay low till things calm down. And heck if they never calm down i am sure there will be some place for me in the new world."

He took another sip from his drink and grinned

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu sighed a bit as he looked over at Avalanche

"Well you and i are in similar positions. Do we do this knowing we most likely won't get paid and can possibly die? I right now am up for anything."

He stood up his large frame cracking as he moved. He was taller than the average skakdi and it showed

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Some would say the Great Spirit is going to watch over us" Avalanche mumbled as he looked out on the empty streets.

"I, personally, never really believed he existed. The three virtues have never meant anything to me"

"But if civilization is ending" he continued as he grabbed his tools "I guess there's no harm in fighting for someone whose ideals I dismiss and whose very existence I doubt. Becuase if there's just the slightest chance he really does exist, I'd much rather have him in charge than Makuta".

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Tivanu shrugged as he stood tightened his grip on his staff

"Well that sounds like a good enough reason for me. And yes i completely agree that it seems Makuta and Mata-nui are just fables."

He began walking towards the doors and grinned as he did. He looked at stronin and only shook his

"Well I suppose that is true. And i guess i did get paid. Heck i received a free drink from this and that is good enough payment."

And with that he looked at the Toa of stone and the toa of iron and let a small smirk crease his face

"We are the oddest looking group of fighters. Don't even know if i should consider you two allies or not."

With that he summoned a small blast of impact vision that thrusted the doors of the tavern wide open with out causing damage

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Well, that was interesting. Thanks, House....for reminding me that Rank in this game will cause a temporal and spacial disruption of misunderstanding.

IC: Axeron - JL

The sound of metal against metal blocked off Butra from hearing the already near-silent footsteps that approached him from behind. Butra didn't even know that a certain Assassin of Fire was behind him until Axeron's weapon was heated up by his element.

"For once, we stand on the same side," Axeron mused, no emotion showing on his face, darkened by the shadow of his hood.

"You...you're joking, right?"

Promotion? JL thought. It wasn't that he didn't like it. He was just surprised. Why now?

Either way, he accepted the job. "Yes, sir, except you'd better demote me or something. I don't like staying in one place. It gets boring. Also...where do I bring them to? Indoors?"

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: There's little reflection in weapons made of wood, JL

IC: Butra and "Avalanche"

"When faced with difficult choices, only the weak chooses the easier path" Butra replied as he brandished his wooden weapons.

"Whatever the future may bring, I think we both can find shelter in the fact that we didn't"

Butra looked up at the traitoriously bright sky, deep inside questioning the decision to stay.

"Today, we are all Defenders"

"I believe this is a rare case of the old "enemies turned allies" trope coming into play" Avalanche commented as three took the road towards where the scarce defenders were gathered.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Tivanu laughed "well i am a skadki so i guess by default i'm suppose to be your enemy. Apparently i missed that memo." he shrugged his shoulders before looking to Stronin " Well depends on who you ask i believe makuta is as real as the stone we walk on, but someplaces a statement like that can get a person killed." he added with a small smirk

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: (Perkahn, outside Ta-Koro)

The Toa of Iron took one glance at Dorian. Just one glance.

This silly little Toa, with a watermelon on his head. This silly little Toa, who half the island hates and half the island has bedded, those two halves often overlapping. This Toa with his horrid scarves and his depressing little bike. What was Perkahn doing chasing this guy? Why, even, did this guy deserve all this bulldung that Perkahn was going through? He wasn't worth it. At all.

This guy was just some random bloke who was in trouble with the authorities. Just like Perkahn. Not actually worth all this trouble.

"... Forget this guy, Grochi," Perkahn muttered. "There are people in that city that need our help."

Edited by Eduard Bernstein

IC: (Perkahn, outside Ta-Koro)

Not really minding the two victims of their pursuit anymore, Perkahn shot a good, long look at the Rahkshi armies surrounding Ta-Koro. They were quite clearly isolated from the city, cut off, with little to no chance of fighting their way in.

"We need a plan, Grochi. I know that's self-evident, but still. We need a plan."

The Toa of Iron started pacing, back and forth, lost in thought. He was trying his best to remember any ways into Ta-Koro that he knew of, any gaps in the fortress-city's impregnable defenses that they could exploit. There were some, he knew. He just couldn't for the love of Mata Nui remember what those were.

"Okay. Let's assume we manage to make it into the city. What then? How do we lead the inhabitants out?"