2014 Hero Factory Combiner Set Instructions

The sets aren't available yet, but if you want to check out the instruction for next year's Hero Factory combiner sets, BZPower has you covered. There are four models you can build, the below list has the set numbers required for each:

Once these are posted on the Hero Factory website we'll be removing them from our servers, so grab them while you can!View the full article

*gawks*

Some of these parts in here look real slick. For example, in 44015 & 44018, there's a three-balljoint row connected to two Technic pins. in 44016+44020+44021, there's a ball joint cup connected to a brick, not to mention the System tower thing and the legion of smaller transblue parts. Pick-A-Brick raid incoming? :evilgrin:

Also, the combiner additions to Evo's thing would suggest that Evo is a big thing this year story-wise. Hopefully, he will be closer to his Ordeal of Fire persona. :shrugs:

The set designs are... :shrugs:. I like the 44015 + 44018, but 44017 + 44019 strikes me as messy. 44016+44020+44021 is a really cool monster, with lots of black, but it's not worth buying all three sets just to get that. :P Neither is the last one. (This is an IMO message.) Still, these strike me as an incentive to buy more sets, which I think that was the goal in mind.

Edited by fishers64

These new combiners are awesome!:) I wonder if they can be canon in the Hero Factory: Invasion From Below storyline? And the Heroes' mechs remind me of the non-Hero Factory Lego playset combiners. Who knew that the giant monsters' foot pieces are made of several smaller pieces? The 5-set combiner is actually the Evo XL Machine getting more arms, which are made of some of the pieces from the other 4 sets, so you wouldn't have to tear the Evo XL Machine apart to build this combiner. I find this interesting because I didn't see Lego making that kind of an idea to be this creative. I think this is pure genius!:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

*gawks* Some of these parts in here look real slick. For example, in 44015 & 44018, there's a three-balljoint row connected to two Technic pins. in 44016+44020+44021, there's a ball joint cup connected to a brick, not to mention the System tower thing and the legion of smaller transblue parts. Pick-A-Brick raid incoming? :evilgrin:

The first one you mentioned (90634) came out in 2011 in the Waspix set and has been used semi-frequently since then. The second one (92013) appears primarily in System sets but has also been out for a few years, and before that, versions based on older BIONICLE ball joint styles (62712 and 57910) have been appearing in sets since 2007. Both parts used to be on Pick-A-Brick, but aren't there anymore. You can find both on LEGO Digital Designer, though, along with the majority of other Hero Factory parts. It's a great way to keep up with and experiment with new parts even if you don't buy or read reviews of every set.