2014 Ninjago Sets Available

tn_ninjagosetsavailable_12_02_13.png It may serve as a consolation for the unexplicably late release date of the Hero Factory 2014 sets in the US that the Ninjago 2014 sets have become available online on LEGO.com in the US and Canada today. You may want to grab these to fill the gap the Hero Factory sets have left behind under your Christmas tree. Although not reaching quite the quality and especially quantitiy of earlier years, there are quite some interesting designs among the sets once again and Ninjago definitely seems to keep going strong, so check it out and see what you can get! View the full article

Awesome that the new Ninjago sets are out and they look really good but i may not get the Thunder Raider and the Nindroid MechDragon because they don't look at good of a set and if i get Thunder Raider, i just going to get it for the mech. Another thing is that i am starting to get annoyed of Ninjago just keep using a lot of gold in there sets (i waybe the only one).

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Awesome that the new Ninjago sets are out and they look really good but i may not get the Thunder Raider and the Nindroid MechDragon because they don't look at good of a set and if i get Thunder Raider, i just going to get it for the mech. Another thing is that i am starting to get annoyed of Ninjago just keep using a lot of gold in there sets (i waybe the only one).

The gold in the Ninjago sets is pretty important, since it's the main color that ties all of the "good guy" vehicles together and differentiates them from the "bad guy" vehicles, which hardly ever use gold at all and never use it as a major part of the color scheme. In a lot of themes like LEGO City, LEGO Space, LEGO Castle, etc, the good guy vehicles will all use exactly the same color scheme, or close to it. But since Ninjago uses different colors for the vehicles of each of its main characters, it has to have some kind of visual language tying the protagonists' vehicles together.I actually like this year's color schemes especially because the gold of the Ninja vehicles contrasts with the heavy use of silver on the evil Nindroid vehicles.The Thunder Raider is actually one of my favorites of the new sets because it is VERY different from any previous Ninjago sets, and because it boasts some epic functions. Did you realize the mech and the tank can combine, or that the entire cockpit section of the tank slides back to open up the concealed missile launchers?

The Thunder Raider is actually one of my favorites of the new sets because it is VERY different from any previous Ninjago sets, and because it boasts some epic functions. Did you realize the mech and the tank can combine, or that the entire cockpit section of the tank slides back to open up the concealed missile launchers?

I kind of want the set just for those new angle pieces. :drooling:

In regards to the gold... I like it. One can never have too many gold pieces in their collection.

BZPRPG