The Mysterious Villain In The Hero Factory Story

Lenny7092

Throughout the Hero Factory story, we noticed that there is a mysterious villain who is responsible for the Breakout and possibly the Brain Attack events. His identity isn't revealed, possibly yet. We are wondering who this villain is. For me, I think it is most likely Von Nebula because it's obvious that he always hates and wants to destroy the Hero Factory organization, I think that he obviously has the guts to do that, and in the very end of the second Breakout episode, his clawed arm is shown in darkness. I also think there is an explanation about this, and it is this: after he got trapped in his own Black Hole Orb Staff, he made a new plan to he hopes to destroy the Hero Factory successfully. First, he got out of his staff like a powerful battering ram. Then, he snuck past the organization like a ninja. I would think that he probably learned how to do that when he was a Hero named Von Ness (Aren't Heroes trained to adapt to their surroundings during missions?). Next, he used a spaceship to get out of the Makuhero Planet and hide in a rocky planet or moon, which is seen at the very beginning of the Brain Attack episode. He later found the Black Phantom and Voltix. He told them his plan. They agreed to participate in it. That's when Von Nebula started his plan. He pretended to be a completely different innocent being to trick the Hero Factory into placing his staff into its Villain Storage Unit by calling it through a connected communicating device tell them to place the staff into the room for more security and safekeeping, so Voltix can start the Breakout. Then, Von Nebula had the Black Phantom steal the plans for the entire Hero Factory for him. Black Phantom was trying to destroy the Hero Factory, but he was stopped by the Heroes. Von Nebula got the plans through his laptop, which is seen at the end of the second Breakout episode. He changed his body to almost look like the Black Phantom, which is seen in the very beginning of the Brain Attack episode, too, to probably become more powerful. He sent the Brain bugs to destroy the Hero Factory, which is also seen in the very beginning of the Brain Attack episode. The Brains caused the events in the main Brain Attack storyline and Secret Missions: Collision Course and Robot Rampage books. I also think that he will probably get involved with the new Invasion From Below storyline because I think he possibly told the Brains to create the giant hole in the Hero Building, seen in the Brain Attack episode, to probably somehow unleash the monsters, seen on the front pictures of the new, upcoming Hero Factory 2014 set bag packages, from underground to attack the Hero Factory, too, just in case they can't succeed in destroying it. I believe that the Breakout, Mission: Catch 'Em And Cuff 'Em, Black Phantom's takeover in the Hero Factory building, the Brain Attack events, and possibly the upcoming Invasion From Below events are all distractions on Hero Factory, so Von Nebula can have enough time to use the Hero Factory plans to create his own robot-making factory to create an army of evil versions of the Hero Factory Heroes to finally destroy the Hero Factory and possibly take over the galaxy and/or the whole universe. He will probably use some Anti-Quaza, which the Bkack Phantom has, to create the evil robots. He will also possibly get a lot of bad people, probably the villains that are still on the loose, to help him create both the factory and the robots, like the Hero Factory organization. I think Von Nebula would be like Makuta Teridax from Bionicle because of the way he plans and acts like the main villain in the whole Hero Factory story. Overall, that's my theory about the mysterious villain could be Von Nebula.So, what do you think about this, guys? Do you agree or disagree with me? If you don't agree about the mysterious villain could be Von Nebula, then who else?

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I think it's Von Nebula, yeah. He seems to be the standard "big bad" of the HF storyline.

I also think there is an explanation about this, and it is this: after he got trapped in his own Black Hole Orb Staff, he made a new plan to he hopes to destroy the Hero Factory successfully. First, he got out of his staff like a powerful battering ram.

Um, not sure about this. The staff-containment thing looked to be somewhat permanent without outside help. I think he still has a way of communicating with his minions, though. :)

Then, he snuck past the organization like a ninja. I would think that he probably learned how to do that when he was a Hero named Von Ness (Aren't Heroes trained to adapt to their surroundings during missions?).

I think it's more likely that he escaped during the Breakout. The episode shows Von Nebula floating out of his staff, so yeah.

Next, he used a spaceship to get out of the Makuhero Planet and hide in a rocky planet or moon, which is seen at the very beginning of the Brain Attack episode.He later found the Black Phantom and Voltix. He told them his plan. They agreed to participate in it.That's when Von Nebula started his plan. He pretended to be a completely different innocent being to trick the Hero Factory into placing his staff into its Villain Storage Unit by calling it through a connected communicating device tell them to place the staff into the room for more security and safekeeping, so Voltix can start the Breakout.

I think it's more likely that he contacted his minions from his prison inside the staff, orchestrating the Breakout. But he probably did do some tricky thing to get his staff out of the vault where it was. :)

Then, Von Nebula had the Black Phantom steal the plans for the entire Hero Factory for him. Black Phantom was trying to destroy the Hero Factory, but he was stopped by the Heroes.Von Nebula got the plans through his laptop, which is seen at the end of the second Breakout episode.

Makes sense. :)

He changed his body to almost look like the Black Phantom, which is seen in the very beginning of the Brain Attack episode, too, to probably become more powerful. He sent the Brain bugs to destroy the Hero Factory, which is also seen in the very beginning of the Brain Attack episode. The Brains caused the events in the main Brain Attack storyline and Secret Missions: Collision Course and Robot Rampage books.I also think that he will probably get involved with the new Invasion From Below storyline because I think he possibly told the Brains to create the giant hole in the Hero Building, seen in the Brain Attack episode, to probably somehow unleash the monsters, seen on the front pictures of the new, upcoming Hero Factory 2014 set bag packages, from underground to attack the Hero Factory, too, just in case they can't succeed in destroying it.I believe that the Breakout, Mission: Catch 'Em And Cuff 'Em, Black Phantom's takeover in the Hero Factory building, the Brain Attack events, and possibly the upcoming Invasion From Below events are all distractions on Hero Factory, so Von Nebula can have enough time to use the Hero Factory plans to create his own robot-making factory to create an army of evil versions of the Hero Factory Heroes to finally destroy the Hero Factory and possibly take over the galaxy and/or the whole universe. He will probably use some Anti-Quaza, which the Bkack Phantom has, to create the evil robots. He will also possibly get a lot of bad people, probably the villains that are still on the loose, to help him create both the factory and the robots, like the Hero Factory organization.

I'm not 100% sure that Von Nebula did the Brain Attack thing. I think he's more about destroying the Hero Factory, not controlling them with brains. That's not his style IMO.

I think it's Von Nebula, yeah. He seems to be the standard "big bad" of the HF storyline.

I also think there is an explanation about this, and it is this: after he got trapped in his own Black Hole Orb Staff, he made a new plan to he hopes to destroy the Hero Factory successfully. First, he got out of his staff like a powerful battering ram.

Um, not sure about this. The staff-containment thing looked to be somewhat permanent without outside help. I think he still has a way of communicating with his minions, though. :)

Then, he snuck past the organization like a ninja. I would think that he probably learned how to do that when he was a Hero named Von Ness (Aren't Heroes trained to adapt to their surroundings during missions?).

I think it's more likely that he escaped during the Breakout. The episode shows Von Nebula floating out of his staff, so yeah.

Next, he used a spaceship to get out of the Makuhero Planet and hide in a rocky planet or moon, which is seen at the very beginning of the Brain Attack episode.He later found the Black Phantom and Voltix. He told them his plan. They agreed to participate in it.That's when Von Nebula started his plan. He pretended to be a completely different innocent being to trick the Hero Factory into placing his staff into its Villain Storage Unit by calling it through a connected communicating device tell them to place the staff into the room for more security and safekeeping, so Voltix can start the Breakout.

I think it's more likely that he contacted his minions from his prison inside the staff, orchestrating the Breakout. But he probably did do some tricky thing to get his staff out of the vault where it was. :)

Then, Von Nebula had the Black Phantom steal the plans for the entire Hero Factory for him. Black Phantom was trying to destroy the Hero Factory, but he was stopped by the Heroes.Von Nebula got the plans through his laptop, which is seen at the end of the second Breakout episode.

Makes sense. :)

He changed his body to almost look like the Black Phantom, which is seen in the very beginning of the Brain Attack episode, too, to probably become more powerful. He sent the Brain bugs to destroy the Hero Factory, which is also seen in the very beginning of the Brain Attack episode. The Brains caused the events in the main Brain Attack storyline and Secret Missions: Collision Course and Robot Rampage books.I also think that he will probably get involved with the new Invasion From Below storyline because I think he possibly told the Brains to create the giant hole in the Hero Building, seen in the Brain Attack episode, to probably somehow unleash the monsters, seen on the front pictures of the new, upcoming Hero Factory 2014 set bag packages, from underground to attack the Hero Factory, too, just in case they can't succeed in destroying it.I believe that the Breakout, Mission: Catch 'Em And Cuff 'Em, Black Phantom's takeover in the Hero Factory building, the Brain Attack events, and possibly the upcoming Invasion From Below events are all distractions on Hero Factory, so Von Nebula can have enough time to use the Hero Factory plans to create his own robot-making factory to create an army of evil versions of the Hero Factory Heroes to finally destroy the Hero Factory and possibly take over the galaxy and/or the whole universe. He will probably use some Anti-Quaza, which the Bkack Phantom has, to create the evil robots. He will also possibly get a lot of bad people, probably the villains that are still on the loose, to help him create both the factory and the robots, like the Hero Factory organization.

I'm not 100% sure that Von Nebula did the Brain Attack thing. I think he's more about destroying the Hero Factory, not controlling them with brains. That's not his style IMO.
How can Von Nebula contact his minions through his staff? He only sees them in action through it like a TV, which is seen in the Von Nebula episode. He also only seen telling Corroder in person about Furno and the Stormer-controlling phase of Von Nebula's plan, which is seen in the Core Crisis comic.

I never saw him getting out of his staff, either. He is only shown as a projection created by Voltix in the first Breakout episode. The projection only touched the ball-like part of the staff and destroyed the part, which created some wind that created a hole in the Hero Factory building's ceiling and a black hole through it, which also helped imprisoned villains escape from the Hero Factory organization, which is all seen in the first Breakout episode.

Von Nebula did try to control people to destroy the Hero Factory. He sent Meltdown to control Chief Drax and Stormer with his nano-bots to try to destroy Stormer in the The Enemy Within episode. The nano-bots were trying to destroy both Drax and Stormer, but they were cured from them by the Hero Factory.

In the very beginning of the Brain Attack episode, while the mysterious villain said that he will send the Brains inside the Hero Factory and destroy it, so it won't be able to create any more Heroes to "stand in his way", he showed what appears to be the stolen plans for the entire Hero Factory. In the second Breakout episode, Black Phantom only sent the plans to someone with Von Nebula's clawed arm, and that someone got the plans in his laptop. Since both that someone and the mysterious villain are seen in dark rooms, have the only exactly-the-same exact plans, and their laughs sound the same, it could possibly mean that Von Nebula did the Brain Attack thing.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

We know Von Nebula was behind the breakout as he was the one Black Phantom sent the HF blueprints too. The guy that created the brains.........still no idea. Quite possibly a filler villain. He's one of those that have a big plan, set their plan into motion and are never seen again, nor are they caught.

Edited by Manterax Prime

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

We know Von Nebula was behind the breakout as he was the one Black Phantom sent the HF blueprints too. The guy that created the brains.........still no idea. Quite possibly a filler villain. He's one of those that have a big plan, set their plan into motion and are never seen again, nor are they caught.

Well, we don't know for absolute certain that Von Nebula is the villain the plans were sent to. It seems like the most likely possibility — after all, there were multiple other callbacks to the Von Nebula story arc in the Breakout episodes, which suggests that the creators were deliberately trying to keep that episode fresh in the viewers' minds. Plus, with his staff destroyed, Von Nebula is unaccounted for in villain containment. But there's always the possibility that his claw in the final scene was used for the same reason Black Phantom's design was reused for the unnamed villain who dispatched the brains: to reuse existing assets instead of having to create a new villain design from scratch without any set designs to base it on.

He's one of those that have a big plan, set their plan into motion and are never seen again, nor are they caught.

"Welp, looks like they foiled my plan, I'd better abandon my ginormous takeover plot and shrink into metaphoric nothingness!"

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

• 3 months later...

I agree with Lenny7092, but with a few tweeks. It wasn't Von Ness who did this, it was an old comrad of Akiyama Makuro, the leader of the hero factory, who wants revenge on Makuro for something. He was a genius and got completely off HF's grid, and created an army of evil brains. As for invasion from beloww, his brains did something with the beats, they had to be involved. I believe that we will get 1 MORE WAVE of Hero factory after the second wave from Invasion From Below, and he will be a ste. He will fight Makuro, and Makuro will die, and stormer, furno, and/or rocka will avenge his death, kill the master villain, and then become the new leader of the Fero Factory. Then, after that, LEGO will create a new theme.