Staringitis

fishers64

The most that ever happens with for me is any page that I've recently made. I usually stay on it for a while, seeing if anyone posts.

(By the way, I love the thread tags. :D)

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

MAFIAAAAA

Seriously though, any Mafia game, especially when you're waiting frantically for Lhikevikk to try to counter your double hang attempt

I second this. It's particularly annoying íf you miss out on the peaks of activity due to time zones and nothing really happens when you're online. :/

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

MAFIAAAAA

Seriously though, any Mafia game, especially when you're waiting frantically for Lhikevikk to try to counter your double hang attempt

I third this statement.

Though it's more like I'm trying to post and suddenly about four other people post.

Also, occasionally BZPRPG pages if I'm waiting on someone to respond and they're also in the same topic. the little 'user browsing' thing at the bottom of the topic tells me when to do that.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Ooh, no, not really: I have a habit of clicking on a new subforum/topic/page/etc. every five seconds or so. I just can't keep still, really.

This habit dates back to, goodness, 2005? I wouldn't be surprised if I killed the server a few times back then.

It's also one of the reasons I log in anonymously.

I usually have tabs open on the Off-Topic Culture and BIONICLE RPG forums, and I'll refresh them occasionally. When I was younger, I would refresh the pages every few minutes, but now I'll check on them every half hour or so. I'm usually alerted to important new posts via Skype, anyway.

I usually have tabs open on the Off-Topic Culture and BIONICLE RPG forums, and I'll refresh them occasionally. When I was younger, I would refresh the pages every few minutes, but now I'll check on them every half hour or so. I'm usually alerted to important new posts via Skype, anyway.

This is the case for me as well.