Evo XL Machine

Wazdakka

Hi guys and gals,

I'm here with a bizarre request, but like any weird task, it requires backstory.

My birthday is in January, and I would really dearly love to get my hands on an Evo XL Machine from the new Hero Factory line. Unfortunately, in the United States, there is no way to obtain one of these handsome fellers until March. However, in the rest of the world... Evo will hit shelves January first.

So here is my humble request: is there anybody on these fine forums who is willing to help me out and buy Evo in early January, then send me the aforementioned set, who lives outside of the U.S.? Specifically, if anybody from Canada or Western Europe is up for the above task, please PM me. Shipping from the U.K. would be pricey. However, if it turns out that Canada is in the same leaky boat as the United States are, I would be willing to look for someone from the United Kingdom to aid me. I can pay through PayPal.

I know this is a bit early, but I'm just putting this out there. If I'm violating some kind of forum policy, please let me know. Even though I've just had my one-year anniversary on BZPower, I'm no veteran.

Your help is appreciated,

-Waz

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I believe Canada's in the same boat as the US and won't get sets until March. (And then they'll also get marked up prices!) If you want something, you're best bet is to look for somebody in Europe, or just wait a few months. :shrugs:

:music:

Also, if shipping prices from Canada to US are at all similar to those from US to Canada, you'd be better off shipping from Europe :S

I'm right next to the northern border in the U.S.A. , so for me, they're not too bad.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I might be able to help you. (I live in Italy).

OK. I'll PM for details. However, if anybody else is interested, please contact me.

Thought I had someone, but things didn't work out. Still need help with this.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the 2014 sets are being released elsewhere in the world, I once again beseech any helpful persons from the United Kingdom to aid me in my quest.

I live in Germany and we could talk about it. It would be quite expensive, though, as Evo XL Machine costs EUR 25, which is roughly USD 34 right now, and then there is also shipping. Also, ever thought about ordering it from Amazon.de (for example)? That could potentially be cheaper and, above all, quicker than asking someone to order and ship it for you.

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^