Invasion From Below Trailer

Kaiju

Get ready for the Invasion From Below! A trailer for the new episode animated by Ghost DK has been uploaded to <a href='http://herofactory.lego.com'>the Hero Factory website</a> and honestly, it looks quite exciting. The animation takes on a new style, looking slightly more cartoonish in my opinion but also boasting some amazing visuals and a lot of action. Also, Heroes with pupils. Check it out!

View the full article

so.. um..

Am I missing something here?... I can't find it... :/

iunno what it is, but I'm not seeing any new shiny video..

Is this just me?

Zakaro

It's not just you. The video was initially posted on YouTube and my attempts to trace it back to a source were met with few results. I'm not seeing any sign of it on the website (however, it could be similar to the Brain Attack teaser from last year where it only popped up occasionally).

For those that would like to see it, you can view it here.

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Yeah. It wasn't there, but we can see it thanks to ThreeVirtues.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Am I seeing things, or did Surge pop up for a few very brief seconds during that trailer?

If he did, that is very good - because it means we'll get more Invasion from Below sets during the summer, and I really want to see a Surge mech. Hopefully it could also hint towards us seeing Bulk, Stringer and Nex come back too.

Am I seeing things, or did Surge pop up for a few very brief seconds during that trailer?

If he did, that is very good - because it means we'll get more Invasion from Below sets during the summer, and I really want to see a Surge mech. Hopefully it could also hint towards us seeing Bulk, Stringer and Nex come back too.

There are DEFINITELY some new machines and beasts in that trailer, so I have no doubt that we'll be seeing new hero minifigures to go with them. There are some new heroes I can see, but it's hard to tell who they are since they're only shown piloting their vehicles or from behind.

The scaled-up hero figures and "jumpers" look really good. Love that the heroes' kneepads and elbow pads, some of the most distinctive features of the new mini-robots, were maintained.

The new flying machine and giant four-legged beast look incredible.

That was a really pulse-pounding trailer. Advance and Ghost clearly know how to handle these kind of things.

Overall, I can't wait until Toy Fair when we might get to see some of the actual product designs that inspired the things in this trailer!

Wow, I'm getting really excited for this wave. The TV show looks really cool (although I can't stand all those cheesy jokes that Lego so often uses), and I like the merging of the mini heroes with the constraction heroes. It gives a very interesting aesthetic. I definitely saw some new things in there (I think there was some kind of flying vehicle, probably piloted by Surge or Breez from past experience), and I can't wait for the reveal.

And to the side was a video advertising that western Hero Factory idea as 2014. Isn't it funny how far off we all were when we were trying to guess what this year would be? I mean, who expected mechs?

EDIT: Looking back, I do see Surge at about 0:23. There's also a blue turret vehicle at 0:28, preceded by what looks like a blue flying vehicle. Hopefully we get Surge twice. I can't wait to see how his helmet looks.

And did anyone notice the crawler vehicles in the beginning and the white kaiju? I hope so, and I also hope they are coming out, although the white really doesn't fit with the blacks, oranges, purples, and blues we've been seeing so far. Still, I really want some of these new pieces in white (though with a second look, it might just be a light blue). There's also a red one at 0:38, interestingly enough. If you can't tell, I just watched the video pausing every few seconds. :P

Edited by Click

Well it look like this Hero Factory Movie or Mini Series (that i hope is 4 part if it is a mini series) is going to be different and hope they not going to just talk about there mech like Brain Attack with there weapons. In the trailer i can see that it look like we are going to seen Surge again and Stringer is back because if you go on 0:44, you can see the back of a Black Helmet but i don't know because it maybe Bulk because in the next shot he change to silver. Another thing that Stringer maybe in it is on 0:27 with the Plane Thing, i see a Black Helmet. So i'm 100% sure that Stringer is in it. Nex i have no idea because i haven't see him in the trailer but i am going to keep my eyes out.

Another thing is that they are using there 2.0 Chest Armor and i don't know why they use that because it look nothering like the Minifigure or the Minifigre look nothing like the movie or mini seires.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Another thing is that they are using there 2.0 Chest Armor and i don't know why they use that because it look nothering like the Minifigure or the Minifigre look nothing like the movie or mini seires.

I was a bit bothered by that too (I don't mind reuse of assets, but this seemed like a bit of a shame considering the distinctive detail of the original minifigure designs). However, you will notice that they modified the 2.0 armor somewhat, with ridges on the shoulders that somewhat echo the shoulderpads of the original minifigures. The section around the hero cores also echoes the look of the minifigures. Beyond that, the heroes in this trailer have the distinctive kneepads and elbow pads of the minifigures' arms and legs. And the backs are the spitting image of the backs of the minifigure armor. So while I was underwhelmed by the heroes in the trailer at first, overall I think Ghost did an admirable job echoing the minifigure designs while reusing assets from previous episodes.

Also realize that we are seeing the Heroes at full size, in full detail, much of which was probabaly left out on the minifigures due to their small scale. Besides, the films are known for adding in extra detail on the characters which the sets lack, this is nothing new.

Edited by Takanuva The 7th Toa

I just hope this is'nt BA where it looks cool and turns out TERRIBLE

I agree and hope they don't keep talking about there Mech a lot, like in BA when they keep talking about there weapons.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube