Set Review: Jaw-Flyer-Splitter Beast Combiner

Beast_Combiner_Review_teaser.jpg

What's more terrifying than three beasts invading from below and wreaking havoc on Makuhero city? One beast made up of all three combined! Today BZPower Forum Assistant Sisen looks at the combiner of sets 44016 Jaw Beast vs Stormer, 44020 Flyer Beast vs Breez, and 44021 Splitter Beast vs Furno & Evo. Are you ready to quake in fear? Read and watch on!

View the full article

It's kind of hard to get sense of how well built it is from the pictures, but it doesn't look like that half bad of a combiner. Even the color scheme doesn't look too jarring. I do have to say, though, that the three heads seem like a bit much. I think two would have been more than sufficient. I would have also gotten rid of that tower. It looks weird on Flyer Beast and it looks weird here. But I'm going to guess and say that removing it as simple as pulling out a plus rod.

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

It's kind of hard to get sense of how well built it is from the pictures, but it doesn't look like that half bad of a combiner. Even the color scheme doesn't look too jarring. I do have to say, though, that the three heads seem like a bit much. I think two would have been more than sufficient. I would have also gotten rid of that tower. It looks weird on Flyer Beast and it looks weird here. But I'm going to guess and say that removing it as simple as pulling out a plus rod.

The antenna just pops right of the rod. However, you are left with a regular hero factory hand underneath. The hand alone looks more out of place without the large antenna. Claws or something more fitting could have been implemented.

The build itself is not complex. Essentially it is just two regular torsos connected and limbs are added on. The only difference between this and a standard HF build is the bulk and three heads.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

Too much color. doesnt go well.

Has there ever been a combi model (particularly a three-set combi model) where that wasn't the case? Personally, I'm just glad all three use enough black to unify it.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother