Best Collectible Bargain

Obsessionist

What is the best deal you ever got on a collectible Bionicle part? When I went to an engineering camp once, I had a teacher who had a box of donated Lego with a bunch of '01 mask pack masks in it. I asked her is I could by them from her, and she said that since they had been donated, she guessed that if I replaced them with more donated Lego, she would be fine with it. She mostly wanted the Lego for it's structuran stuff, though, so masks didn't do her much good. She accepted a bag of MegaBloks in exchange for a dozen or so masks and assorted bionicle parts, one of which happened to be a misprint red Ruru!

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Nice. I once went to a Mindstorms camp and found a Kakama Phantoka. Wouldn't let me keep it though. Other than that, I got the red Bahrag Queen for 17 dollars off Ebay!

Edited by Plague

My first (and currently ONLY) MOC on BZP! >

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5426

PLAGUE

14780599_c638_625x625.jpg

Avatar pic taken [and edited] by me. DON"T STEAL IT!

:P

My memory's already fuzzy on this, but I want to say that I got the Skopio for something like 70% off ... Can't forget my Disk of Time for MakutaFest '10 and my Metru-Blue-and-White swirled Great Miru from BrickFair '11, either.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

An unopened Gukko and Jalla for $15 at a thrift shop.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

When I was looking for some BIONICLE's on the internet, I had found a BIONICLE Power Pack (complete, with Chrome Rua) for € 10,00 (about $14,00 ).I've also got a long time ago a 2001 Maskpack with Christmas (that was also the only Maskpack I've ever got in my childhood). I've got 2 misprints in it: a Brown Ruru, and a Light Blue Kaukau!!

Edited by Aris621

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

My mother found a huge box of Bionicle sets from '01 to '03 at the dump. After cleaning them off and throwing out the broken pieces, I found a lot of masks, including an infected Hau and the powerpack silver Hau. Plus I got a ton of extra Bionicle parts from it too.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

My best bargain was from a friend. I traded him around five of my bakugan (which I wasn't really playing anymore,) in exchange for Photok (without his own sword, but with one of Solek's swords I believe,) another av-matoran jetpack, Kopaka Nuva (no mask or shoulder armor, and his only weapon is was Kopaka Mata's sword,) and Matoro McToran (no disk.) Obviously, the best part was Matoro (even without his disk, since I have a few kanohi from 2004,) and Kopaka Nuva. Best deal ever. Too bad he wouldn't trade his Jala McToran, but it was the only other one he had, so I can understand his reluctance.

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

My mother found a huge box of Bionicle sets from '01 to '03 at the dump. After cleaning them off and throwing out the broken pieces, I found a lot of masks, including an infected Hau and the powerpack silver Hau. Plus I got a ton of extra Bionicle parts from it too.

From the dump? Wow, I've got to hang out there more if there are free Bionicle bits to be had! Of course, it may be the cheapest way to get Bionicle, but it sounds like you really had to work for them.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Well in collectible terms, I didn´t have any kind of bargain, but set wise, my friend gave me Takanuva, Makuta and all the Toa Mata for free, only Onua and Pohatu were incomplete, but have since been completed.

If you want to spare some time and take a look to my colection then visit this link, if you dont want, well...you just lost a good opurtunity to compare collections and laugh at mine (or cry if you want).

qs102492.jpg

I got a large box of bionicle sets including Pohatu, Onua, and Gali Nuva, a Trans-Green Miru, a Turahk, and a bunch of other stuff, for free from a kid who was clearing out.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

i got 2 makuta, 2 exo-toa both tarakava, pohatu, another tahu, kopaka (all mata) hafu, 3 bohrok, 2 bohrok kal, many masks, all form my friend, and for what, asking him for the blue pakari for $0.50 (all with masks too) i also got the kane-ra and makua sets for $35 at wal-mart

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

• 2 weeks later...

Never gotten any masks, but I got all the Toa Nuva for about $100. They had been long extinct from any stores, and I believe it was around 07', so it was a pretty good deal for all six.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...