BIONICLE MAFIA: Mirror, Mirror, Split Us All

Voltex

I kinda figured you'd all vote for me, BIG SURPRISE THERE AM I RIGHT

Guess what I'm also not surprised about?

You all voting Burnmad.

But whatever, it's cool. I'm personally okay with the Shadows winning this game if the typical round one victims are just going to be lynched.

Well yeah, I'd feel bad about you or Burnmad being killed if you were innocent, but... :P it seems that's not the case for one of you.

You're gonna screw the Village up with thinking like that.

Think about it for a moment. Everyone always gravitates towards Burnmad whenever there's something to do with the Pyro because of his name, and they always gravitate towards me because I created it. That line of thinking has worked a total of one time in all eight games the Pyro existed in. Those are horrible odds, and your thinking should not be based on it.

Just sayin'.

Well, well, well.

I died again, in the first round, just like in Southern Retribution. Now, normally when I die in the first round, I go about destroying the mafia as revenge, as I did in Southern Retribution. Of course, I wasn't really villager-aligned yet in this game, so perhaps I should be attempting to find the Cyro instead. Nevertheless, if just to diminish the likelihood of this continuing to happen, I must throw my hat in with the villagers. I probably would have aligned myself with them eventually anyway, assuming the Cyro did not get to me first, since the village tends to be the winning team.

Therefore, I active the Village Defense Against Mafian Menaces Association for the third time. Since my tactics, while successful, generated some complaints (mostly from mafians) last time, I will try to be less heavy-handed in my investigations.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

What?!! You should be heavy-handed!

:/

From the perspective of a former Mafian and current villager (second game straight I've not been Mafia- new record!) it is actually kind of annoying. I understand the desire to win, but... eh. A bit too far I guess. Takes the fun out of it to an extent when you're trying your hardest and you still can't win because someone's asking you to provide inbox screenshots, PM screenshots, etc...

Nothing personal, TR.

Null vote.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I need all village-aligned roles yet to contact me to do so as soon as possible.

I am already in contact with one role whom you will want to be in contact with also. Just hold one second while I clear my inbox...

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

One time I filled out the list under the alias of JL.

Yeah, that happens. Actually, the most useful information I get is from people attempting to deceive, not from people telling the truth. (Not to say that was the case for your statement.) The same holds true for PMs. If I can find one lie from a person that can call the rest of their statements into question, you'd be surprised how many dominoes fall.

Anyway, if the village roles don't end up contacting me fairly quickly, I'm going to have to start making some guesses and PMing myself. Because my inbox is fairly full, I don't like to do that, but there are matters at hand that must be addressed. Long live the village!

nban.jpg

One time I filled out the list under the alias of JL.

Yeah, that happens. Actually, the most useful information I get is from people attempting to deceive, not from people telling the truth. (Not to say that was the case for your statement.) The same holds true for PMs. If I can find one lie from a person that can call the rest of their statements into question, you'd be surprised how many dominoes fall.

Anyway, if the village roles don't end up contacting me fairly quickly, I'm going to have to start making some guesses and PMing myself. Because my inbox is fairly full, I don't like to do that, but there are matters at hand that must be addressed. Long live the village!

Actually, this was in SR, and as JL I accused Portal of being Mafia. xD

Turns out I was right, even though I didn't intend to be.

Well yeah, I'd feel bad about you or Burnmad being killed if you were innocent, but... :P it seems that's not the case for one of you.

You're gonna screw the Village up with thinking like that.

Think about it for a moment. Everyone always gravitates towards Burnmad whenever there's something to do with the Pyro because of his name, and they always gravitate towards me because I created it. That line of thinking has worked a total of one time in all eight games the Pyro existed in. Those are horrible odds, and your thinking should not be based on it.

Just sayin'.

I would like to second this statement since people have tried that similar tactic with my name/title/banner... So yeah heed this advice.

And you know heck i am gonna place my vote for Tyler durden.. just because i have no clue who could be the killer but i also don't believe in no one being lynched.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.