• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BrickFair Alabama is Coming

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,507 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 10:47 AM

There's less than a month until BrickFair Alabama! If you would like your MOCs to be on display there and at other events, head over to <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=11211'>this topic</a> to see what you have to do. MOCs need to arrive by January 6th, so there's still plenty of time. Additionally, if you're in the area and will be attending, <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=11071'>let us know</a> so we can see who will be there. These events are a lot of fun, and if you can make it I'd suggest you go. But if you can't, send in your MOCs and we'll send you free stuff back!

View the full article

#2 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 09-July 10
  • 592 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 09:33 PM

I expect this to be cool.
-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#3 Offline I Am A Walrus

I Am A Walrus
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Master of Poison Loose

• 09-April 10
  • 5,542 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 01:55 AM

I won't be able to make it, but I wish for everyone that does go to have a great time. :)

What's up? I'm a Walrus now. B-)

Check out my Bionicle short stories The Agori and A Skakdi Horror Story.

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#4 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 16-February 13
  • 2,192 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 03:23 PM

I'll(most likely) be sending in a MOC. And to those who are going, have fun.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users