skratchR

Here I will post my MNOG-based creations, so you can admire my 'boredom at home made into a picture'.

So, to start let me introduce the ta koro guard defending the ta wahi beach from... whatever it needs defending from.

ta-koro_guard_at_ta-wahi.jpg

Any feedback, comentaries, discussion, requests, etc are appreciated.

I like the picture, but the shields all have the same imperfections (except for the far right one, which has them on the opposite side). The far right shield also looks a lot thinner than the others, which appear to be very thick in this picture.

Otherwise, this is great.

It looks to me like they're defending it from something close to the ground that doesn't jump - maybe a killer slug?

The Legend Lives...

The far right shield also looks a lot thinner than the others, which appear to be very thick in this picture.

I don't think the far right one is thinner- it's just angled, pointed off to the right instead of straight on. ;)

Looks good,but I don't understand the meaning of like 5 billion guards there. :/

Nine guards... :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

The far right shield also looks a lot thinner than the others, which appear to be very thick in this picture.

I don't think the far right one is thinner- it's just angled, pointed off to the right instead of straight on. ;)

Looks good,but I don't understand the meaning of like 5 billion guards there. :/

I'm pretty sure that from that angle it would be wider than that.

Edited by BobaFett2

The Legend Lives...

I'm pretty sure that from that angle it would be wider than that.

Yeah... the shields were supposed to be better, but you can't do much in paint.NET.

I like the picture, but the shields all have the same imperfections (except for the far right one, which has them on the opposite side). The far right shield also looks a lot thinner than the others, which appear to be very thick in this picture.

Otherwise, this is great.

It looks to me like they're defending it from something close to the ground that doesn't jump - maybe a killer slug?

Infected ussals, infected matoran, kofo jagas (they are rather low-bodied), bohrok va, and other small rahi.

Besides, what is a kraata if it isn't a killer slug?

Edited by skratchR

• 4 weeks later...

Really good, now hope that Kapura do not make a nuke of Fire Farts.

I told them to protect my Nachos because Someone keep eating my Nachos

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube