• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

TRU Sale Today Only: Collectible Minifigs Two for $4

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 2,688 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 01:52 PM

As one of several sales Toys R Us has today only, the collectible minifigs are <a href='http://hip2save.com/2013/12/11/toys-r-us-one-day-only-sale-hot-deals-on-lego-minifigures-playskool-nerf-medela-more/' target='offsite'>buy two for $4</a>. Hurry to the store though, this great opportunity to get a deal on this popular line from LEGO lasts only today.

View the full article

#2 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 21-March 06
  • 4,127 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2013 - 01:50 PM

That was an amazing deal. Unfortunately, I didn't get to take part in it. I could've conceivably gone, but I didn't have any business near my local TRU, and didn't want to go out there just for that for fear that they'd be sold out by the time I got there. Hopefully they do a sale like that again sometime, with more advance notice!

Edited by Lyichir, Dec 12 2013 - 01:50 PM.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users