Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Okay, time to flock to nearest whiff of interaction. IC: Arzanyos strode into the Black Spot Inn, his cloak lightly fluttering. His hand held a business flyer lightly in it. He had no intention of making good on the offer of course, but it would be fun to watch. Smiling, he pulled up a chair next to odd being who seemed to be recruiting.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: The Captain swaggered through the crowd, most people giving him a wide berth as he tipped his hat in acknowledgement of those who received his approval of awesomeness, including a certain male Toa of Water looking around. He stopped for a second, causing his body to drop his cap onto his foot armor as he began talking. "If I do say so," he began, "You seem rather educated, unlike those poor fools out there. Why, I should think they don't even know what your tattoo means," grinned he as though he was speaking of a secret of utmost importance whilst attempting to raise his foot towards his face and grab his cap, "I mean," spoke the toa, falling to the ground and wincing as his attempt failed, "of course-," here Doomslayer winced again as getting up, he attempted to fling the beret off his foot by shaking said limb and ended up kicking himself in the buttocks, cap mushed right in between his legs, "it means 'Not afraid to wear pink'!," he stated triumphantly and loud enough for everyone in the inn to hear as his foot retreated and he tugged the beret out from in between in his armor, then added in a conspiratorial whisper while setting the faded black cap back on his head and putting his hand before his mouth while leaning in towards the water toa, "...If only they knew..."

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC - Kiox - Confused"How did you figure it out?" he inquired sarcastically, getting a few odd looks.He leaned in closer. Despite his offbeat humor, there was an aura of knowing to this one, like he knew something the others didn't."Is that a Rau?" he asked.Kiox had previously used one, until he got the hang of the language. He tapped his own mask, the scope-less Matatu."This mask sends off telepathic signals, an unusual side effect from its power. I sense nothing from yours."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Plagia - Black Spot Inn Plagia crouched down next to the fallen Skakdi, 'What did you do with the real Kanohi?' she demanded, holding a shard of the fake mask in her hand. 'I gave it to you! Why'd you go and smash it!?' Plagia snarled and stood back up, 'Akinii, finish him off.' The Skakdi suddenly looked surprisingly afraid of someone whom he had called 'tall, blank and lanky'. 'Okay, okay! Some other guy put up an offer. Double the original price. What was I supposed to do?' he stammered. 'Be honourable.' 'I'm a Skakdi.' 'Point taken,' the Toa noted, 'but this guy. Who was he? Where did you meet?' The Skakdi shrugged (or tried to, while partially frozen), 'I meet a liason. In a bar in Ko-Koro. I don't remember which.' Plagia grunted and turned to Akinii, 'I was hoping this would be simple. Guess I spoke too soon. C'mon Akinii. Let's leave this pink-armoured freak and head out.' IC: Gunner - Black Spot Inn Gunner made a very loud, very audible sigh, 'Excuse me, but I believe I was next.' -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: No problem. I understand.. I just skimmed over the past couple of pages. I really didn't feel like reading two pages that probably wouldn't concern my characters anyway. IC: (Tellus) "Really? I distinctly remeber you enterin' and announcin' your name when the other 'weatherworker' was applyin'. Besides, I'll only be a moment." Deciding to take advantage of the recruiter's momentary attention, Tellus stepped forward. Sweeping the tricorne off of his head, he bowed, and replaced the weathered hat. He was determined to make this as short as possible and get something to eat. "My name is Tellus. I am a Toa o' Plantlife, and lookin' to hire on as the ship's carpenter. I've had a bit of sailin' experience before, but called it quits once it got too dangerous to sail alone. I've got one question: are you the type of Cap'n that executes anyone you capture, defeat, so on so forth?"

IC: (Tellus) Tellus walked from the back room, glad to be able to move again. Walking up to the bar, he took a seat, taking a few minutes to relax and get an idea of what people were ordering. He made a decision and called over the bartender. "Get me somethin' strong enough to take a fresh coat o' paint off o' a piece o' wood, and a bowl o' soup. Make sure it's good an' hot, now." When the bartender returned, Tellus paid him and poured his drink into his soup, stirring it together and downing it with relish. "Ah, that was good." Then he waited in silence, trying to ignore the fact that he had just spent his last widgets. "Hope I get the job.." IC: (Cadias) Cadias pulled Vrana off to the side. "He is strange. He's like Navayak, except about ten times worse. Navayak I can put up with, but not him." Cadias paused for a moment, then said, "You said that you don't kill Matoran, correct?"

IC: Tiras: Ga-Wahi: Tiras pushed Gunner out of the way, finally getting a chance a joining the crew. "My name is Tiras.." but that was all he could sputter out, but recovered and said, "...and I'm a Toa of Sonics. My specialities would mostly be kiling. Also I am a good infiltrator. But don't count me out for not having enough skills, I'm still a destructive asset." Tiras stated, conent with his words.

IC: Lantz felt the plant matter beneath his feet being to give way, and knew that an instant later he would fall into the water. Rather than be embaressed, Lantz quickly used his control over Gravity to lessen the force's pull on him.Floating with only his feet in the water, he roared "Who would dare try to sink the Sinker of Ships? I shall drop you like the many vessels that rest in Makuta's Locker!"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Knidia turned to Agarin, "Right then. In answer to your question; yes, I could use your help." She summoned a sphere of water in front of her her. "I hit him high, you hit him low." She sent the water sphere flying at 'the Sinker of Ships'. It wasn't meant as a hammer blow, but rather enveloped his head, stopping him breathing air

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Gunner - Black Spot Inn Gunner grimaced as he approached Lohkar, 'About time,' he muttered under his breath. He straightened up, trying to look as professional as possible, 'So, how may I help you today, good sir?' he said, with an undercurrent of contempt. IC: Plagia - Black Spot Inn Plagia nodded and asked, 'If you want, I may know a person who could help you.' As she left, she could hear the Skakdi roar, 'It's not pink! It's faded salmon!' -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Arzanyos grinned at the threat/help offer. "You could, but then again you could not." He thought for a second, then came to a realization. "No wait, actually you can. Just pretend I didn't just cut the entire line." Arzanyos accompanied the sentence by sliding in front of the toa at the head of the line. "Am I next?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC:

IC - Kiox - Confused "How did you figure it out?" he inquired sarcastically, getting a few odd looks. He leaned in closer. Despite his offbeat humor, there was an aura of knowing to this one, like he knew something the others didn't."Is that a Rau?" he asked. Kiox had previously used one, until he got the hang of the language. He tapped his own mask, the scope-less Matatu."This mask sends off telepathic signals, an unusual side effect from its power. I sense nothing from yours."

IC: The Captain grinned. "Really?" He paused, tapping his head. "Let me sense yours...OH!" He leaned in conspiratorially once more. "The thoughts I sense are about my mask! 'Tis truth! I sense thoughts in my head!" The toa grinned again. OOC: The Captain probably needs to be told that not every thought in his head DOESN'T belong to him. ;P -The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Lantz's head was envelopped in water, but he still saw the plasma burst heading for legs. He quickly deactivated his Mask of Power. Since he was affected by gravity, his body quickly shrank until i floated in midair. The plasma burst missed by over six feet, and the water no long touched him. "Woo Boy! That was fun!" he exclaimed. "Thanks for playing, kids. My name's Lantz. And you are?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Lantz grabbed at his Mask, struggling to keep the water from pulling it off. He found it was beggining to annoy him. Then he had an idea. Lantz created a singularity 20 feet below the water surface near his attackers. He then fed it energy. Nearly instantaneously the area around them heaved under newfound weight. Lantz continued giving the singularity more energy. If his attackers didnt stop, they would be crushed under their own weight. And then the village would follow.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: "He was eating," Navayak replied, as if it were the most natural response in the world. "Why are you so quiet, little loud one?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Knidia kept going with the water sphere attack, despite the growing weight. Such an attack would require a massive amount of concentration and power, and Lantz would be lacking in both without either air or mask. "Keep trying to take him down," she yelled to a confused Agarin, "You're a De-Toa, break his focus!"

Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Lantz was beggining to feel the effects of the lack of air. This water toa getting annoying. He moved the singularity slightly, so that the Ga-Toa stood directly between it and Lantz. With one hand on his mask, Lantz unsheathed one of his hand a half swords and flund it directly towards Knidia. The singularity would not only keep the blade's path true, it would almost certainly stop Knidia from avoiding the pointed edge. His head engulphed in water, Lantz smiled.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?