Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

"There's far more lurking underwater." Kalama said. "By the looks of things we'll see some underwater fighting as well.""Like they could bring enough to even scratch Ga-Koro." Hotu said cracking her knuckles."MASTER CHIEF ON DECK!" Juno barked causing the lower enlisted to snap to. Even Tanuka seemed to get into it startled by sudden outburst."At ease! Good to see you ladies back in town! Was beginning to think Kalama had executed you lot." She looked at Tanuka."When did we start growing them THAT size?" Lanora asked Kali."I believe you started that trend." Kali said grinning returning Lanora's salute along with the other officers."Shut up 'Slicer' Ma'am. That was a rhetorical question.""Oh? Now I see where the Corporal get's her mouth from 'Merciless'." Kali teased back.Lanora looked at Hotu. "Master Chief?" Hotu inquired."Shut up and come give your mother a hug Hotu." Hotu scooped up the smaller Matoran and hugged her tightly."MMmmmMMM! Have you gotten bigger Corporal?" Lanora asked as Hotu put her down."Just a little." Hotu said."Good. My babies need to be big and strong to look after themselves when their mother gets too old for this.""LANORA!" Lei attempted to tackle hug Lanora who caught the Matoran and spun her. Lei laughed happily. "WHEEEEE!!!""Ah there's my smaller bloodthirsty mongrel of a ray of sunshine! Been keeping this mouthy sister of yours safe?""Yup! Yup!" Lei said bouncing around Lanora."And you?" Lanora asked Hotu."Duh?" Hotu said."Drop and start pushing."Hotu quickly fell over and started cranking out push up."Lei?""Rodger Master Chief!" Lei happily dropped next to Hotu and started pushing in sync with her."You still haven't fixed her mouth sir." Lanora said to Kalama."I like it on the setting it's broken on." Kalama said. "It's fun watching you get talked to like that.""It will be the death of her.""But not before she takes death with her."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC - Kyju - Mouth of Naho BayKyju spotted Harka near Naho Bay. Apparently, his time searching had paid off. The enormous Akrainid approached the Matoran."Are you the one they call Harka?" he rasped.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

"....What of it?" Harka said in a deadpan tone as his lifeless infected colored eyes turned on the strange creature.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: I'm just saying my characters followed everybody when they left.IC-Jaron:Jaron woke with a start. His dreams had been plagued with visions of Nikila, and he hadn't slept very well. He got up, stretched, and started to walk back to camp.When he arrived, he saw that camp had been packed up. Where?...Of course. Le-Koro. Cursing himself for sleeping so long, Jaron grabbed his swords, fusing them together into his lava/hoverboard. He stepped on it, and leaned in the direction of Le-Wahi, flying off into the distance.OOC: Jaron to Le-Koro.IC-Hasil:Hasil watched the goings on with interest, still standing beside Tanuka with Lashev on his shoulders. He looked up to the small Ko-Matoran. "What exactly are they talking about?" He asked him, unfamiliar with the ranks and titles (and customs) of the Mata-Nui matoran.IC-Lashev:"Well," Lashev said, "They've met the highest ranking member of their group here, I'd say," he said, jumping off. "Shall we go speak to them?"OOC: Thanks for forgetting about me, by the way. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"That's Master Chief Petty Officer of the Marine Corps Lanora. Also known by her title of 'The Merciless'. She's the highest ranking NCO in the entire Corps and outranks anyone not an officer. In this case myself and Nuraka as we're Midshipwomen and Kalama and Kali as they're Commissioned Officers. She's also Hotu's mother as well as Lei's adoptive mother when Lei's birth mother was killed in the Second Great Tarakava Raid and Lei was orphaned." Maya said."Lanora has two other children, Thessa, her eldest daughter, who is in command of Rock Wall and the biggest Matoran alive standing on equal height of that of Turaga Onewa of Po-Koro. Dren is a Ta-Koroan, equal size to Hotu as you've seen is about the same size as Vakama, and her son who's part of the Ta-Koroan Elite Guard. Their father was a Ta-Koroan who was killed in the Battle of the Charred Forest. He died in Lanora's arms." Kalama said."It's odd," Nuraka said. "Both Lanora and her husband were normal sized Matoran but all of their children are larger than normal."Lanora ordered both Corporals on their feet and laughed as Lei and Hotu explained what they've been doing while Rogue."She's only like this around her kids." Kali said. "Otherwise she's pure business and won't hesitate to bite your head off if you give her a reason to."Lanora turned to Xibre. "Holy Kanohi who is this little pile of lazy attitude?" She snapped. Sniffing she said, "Phew! You ever bathe? You smell like something a Braka threw!" Rounding on Sisk she examined him closely."Kalama why is there a Gukko Force Tamer saluting me?"Kalama shrugged. "I didn't ask.""Do I look like an Officer to you Gukko?" She snapped at Sisk. "Three up and three down with a ship's wheel! DOES THAT LOOK LIKE AN OFFICER'S RANK TO YOU?" She snarled in his face.The Marines just watched with smiles as Lanora started to get rev'ved up.

IC-Hasil:Hasil, still watching the proceedings with interest, walked over to Tanuka as Lashev decided to do something stupid, and run in to stop Lanora from attacking the gukko tamer. "Excuse me," he asked the Toa of Water politely, "But what exactly is going on now? I'm still rather confused over the proceedings."IC-Lashev:Lashev ran in between the gukko-tamer and the marine, holding up his hands placatingly. "Please, ma'am, no fighting. He's been assigned to you guys, so why ever would you want to hurt him?" He noticed Lei and Hotu laughing at him in the background, and wondered why.

profiles i guess

Lashev suddenly found out why they were laughing when his world suddenly inverted and the ground became the sky.When he was finally able to reorient himself he was in a heap at Maya's feet. Maya sighed as the rest of the Marines fell over laughing at him.Maya helped straighten him out before checking for any damage from when Lanora hurled him. "PLEASE do not tick off Lanora." She said. "Sisk is in no real danger, Lanora likes a good chewing out before a fight to get the blood flowing and Sisk just made himself a target. The most she'll do is yell at him. You keep doing stuff like that and she probably WILL kill YOU however and it's still too early to be patching people up."Tanuka shrugged. "I don't quite understand it myself." She said. "I wasn't a Marine so I don't get it.""Simple really," Kali said. "Lanora is a Non-Commissioned Officer. An NCO so to speak. You don't salute them you go to attention for them. That's why the lower ranking ones snapped to attention when she approached. It's considered rude and disrespectful not to mention it's a crime among the Marines to impersonate a higher rank. the NCO's are... you could say 'The Enforcers' among the Marines ensuring orders from the Commissioned Officers are carried out by the lower enlisted such as Lei and Hotu. Lanora is the highest ranking NCO in the Marines. She expects Sisk to know better since she's aware of what rank he is. He's about the same rank as Yuni and should know better than to address another NCO the way he did. Even if they're from two different forces. Still the worst she'll do is simply dress him down and remind him. She won't do anything especially nasty with Kalama watching. Kalama currently outranks everyone in this spot and he has no problem reporting Lanora's behavior to Kotu who is the single highest ranking Marine here or anywhere on the island. She's like our version of Jaller, Kongu, or Onapu."

IC-Lashev:Lashev stood up with Maya's help, tapping his mask a couple of times to check whether or not it was broken. "Well said," he said to the medic, his recent experience proving what she had said true. He walked over to stand by Xibre.IC-Hasil:Hasil followed what Tanuka and Kali said, barely, but he got confused at the mention of the last three names. He just shrugged, mri fashion, and looked away. "I'll just think what I think and be done with it," he said to them, shaking his head.

profiles i guess

IC: There was a rather large group of Marines and Toa gathered around, watching the Tarakava with interest. Knowing that Ardron had found the right group, he and Tarotrix walked on over."Excuse me, but do have any idea how many there are?" he asked, in a rather loud voice.

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: That happens when you do serve in a civil hospital instead of getting drafted XDIC:Sisk tensed as he realized what he'd done. Stupid reflexes. "No, ma'am, it certainly doesn't. Sorry, Master Chief." the Le-Matoran replied quickly. Especially when he saw what Lenora had done with Lashev. Truth be told, she was probably scarier than the people who had kidnapped Hafu. And that was saying something.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Nen and Thama from Ko-WahiIC Nen, Thama, and Sashina:As Nen entered Ga-Koro he felt the pleasant ocean breeze on his face. It was nice and not as cold as Ko-Wahi, and that made this place a much better one. He stood with the rest of the group as various individuals were beat up and chewed out for not knowing procedure. Not knowing procedure himself, he decided to see what the rest of the group was doing so as to not get beat up by people.Thama was pleased to be back in Ga-Koro as well. Didn't think I'd be back here so soon, she thought to herself. She watched the antics of the group with some amusement.With a sudden blur and whoosh a blue toa appeared next to Lanora. "Master Chief Lanora Ma'am, all of the recall notices you asked me to deliver have been successfully received by their recipients," the blue toa informed Lanora. She glanced at the assembled group with surprise. "Um, my apologies, I didn't know you realize you were occupied." She paused, taking another glance at the group before settling on Nen. "Nen?" she said with surprise. Suddenly she was giving him a large hug. "Nen! It's good to see you? Where have you been? Me and Jev were wondering where you were! What brings you to Ga-Koro? Why are you traveling with Kalama's Raiders? Who are all these people? Are you helping to fight the tarakava? Did you make the brigade any money while you were traveling? Did you remember to pay the bills?""Hey Sashina," Nen said, somewhat muffled by the hug he was in. The two separated, Sashina having finished asking most of her questions. "Um, I've been all over the place, I'm traveling with the raiders because I encountered them a bit ago and we've been traveling together ever since, I can't really remember the names of every single person in this group, I'll probably end up helping against the tarakava, yes, I didn't really make any money but I did do nice things so that counts for something, and the bills have been paid, yes," he answered. "Why are you here?""Oh, right," Sashina said, remembering why she was there. "More apologies Master Chief Lanora Ma'am. As I said, all the notices have been delivered successfully."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: ReaverShe sprang upright, breathing heavily. Looking around, she found herself in an unfamiliar environment. It was a beach, high tide. The waves washed up against her armour, cleaning the sand out of the various scars in her armour. Clutching her head, she tried to stand upright, but fell back down. Right onto a stick jutting out of the sand. It pierced her shoulder, and she cried out in pain. That's when the Mark started glowing. Her eyes turned light blue, the same colour as the Mark of Agony adorning her left shoulder. She felt a burst of strength course through her body, allowing her to yank herself upright and carry on as if nothing had happened. Walking along the beach, she had a sudden realisation. She didn't know who she was.She kept questioning herself, but found herself unable to remember anything, not even her own name. She eventually happened upon a village, called Ga-Koro. Wandering the streets, she looked down, and saw she had a dagger attached to her belt. Unsheathing it and looking closer, the Scarred Toa saw that the blade was worn and scratched, and she could see small flecks of blood on its surface. Looking up, she saw another Toa walking by. With a Mark. 'Hey, excuse me!' She ran up to Emotia. 'I couldn't help but notice that Mark.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: [Darre]The group soon arrived at the courtroom and took their places at the attorney stand, watching as the judge prepared the case once more."So let us bring the defendant up," she said, gesturing for Darre's client to go to the centre of the room. "Please tell me your version of the events."

OOC: Emotia was covering the mark with a cloak, but whatevers, I'll work with it.IC: EmotiaEmotia looked at her shoulder, somehow she had failed to cover it enough, as her mark was glowing through the material.Emotia looked the Le-Toa all over, her armor was battered and scared, wait...was that another mark on her? "You...you have a mark too....how'd you get it?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Daylah)

"Algebra? Do you really think that we will believe such names like that?" she asks, but doesn't decide to pursue it any further. If the guards really did arrest him at home, then there would be no further questions on the matter. Unless the guards didn't arrest him there...-Mef Man

IC: EmotiaEmotia sighed, well at least finding another mark bearer hadn't taken long. "I don't know either, I just woke up on the beach the other day and it was there. Does yours give you a strength boost when you get excit-" Emotia gasped as the girl stabbed herself. Emotia grabbed the dagger from her, clearly this girl needed help. "What are you doing? Why would you do that to yourself!?" She ripped a piece of her cloak and tied it around the wound.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar