Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ReaverClutching her bandaged wound, she snatched her Dagger back and said 'My Mark... works on Agony. I guess that would explain all these scars.' Sheathing the blade, she held out her hand. 'Nice to meet you. My name is......' She had to think quickly. 'Reaver. That's my name.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: I suppose you can see where this is going.IC: [Darre]"To be more exact," said Darre. "This FABULOUS gem was found on the beach, where the trail belonging to the culprit responsible for sending your friend the Guard into a coma had gone."He slammed his fists into the bench."Where is your girlfriend?"

IC: [Darre]"I haven't seen her since earlier today," the client replied, still somewhat shocked. "Back then she was crying over her dad's death."Gears turned in Darre's mind as he slowly pieced things together, a picture forming in his mind."Tell me, how does your girlfriend feel about the victim - her father?"

IC: ReaverClutching her bandaged wound, she snatched her Dagger back and said 'My Mark... works on Agony. I guess that would explain all these scars.' Sheathing the blade, she held out her hand. 'Nice to meet you. My name is......' She had to think quickly. 'Reaver. That's my name.'

IC: Emotia"Hello....Reaver, I'm Emotia, and that's Knidia." She shook her hand. "My mark works on excitement, I didn't realize that there were other kinds, you're the first person I've met besides myself that has a mark." Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Reaver'Same here. Only woke up a few minutes ago, actually. It's nice to see that this island isn't deserted.' She felt a slight increase in strength, and smiled. 'I can tell you're uncomfortable.' Grinning maliciously, she grabbed her Dagger, stuck it once again in the shoulder wound, and twisted the blade. 'The more uncomfortable you are, and the more pain I feel, the stronger I am.' Removing the Dagger, she re-bandaged the wound, and apologised. 'I am truly sorry for that. I'm gonna try to keep that to a minimum.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Right now, Arak'as was less focused on the yelling marines and more on something on the coastline. Not a Tarakava, it was a group of three toa. Two were unknown, but one carried a distinctive silver halberd, marked by a red tassel attached just below the head. Chuckling, he tapped Kalama and pointed. "Look who managed to catch up with us."IC: Kamaehu managed to get a hold of himself. He looked deeply a Nikaron, this time using all his analytical skill into the gaze. He could almost hear his own train of thought at loud. Hmm. Doesn't believe in preferred weapons. That must mean he uses weapons to fit the task. Daggers. They look just small enough to fit through a rahkshi's eyeholes. A cloak, not to remain unseen, but to remain unknown. A resistance fighter. He looked away from the coast and saw a group of marines. "Come." He said to Nikaron. "It would be best for us to make ourselves known to our allies, lest we strike each other down."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC Jokar - Ga-Koro - Not Much:Jokar sighed, he had gotten separated from Kirgon and Kinika during their crazy race of karts and fruit and shells, so he was left alone to wander the world once again. He would start entertaining people again, but he doubted he would attract any real attention from anyone around him (ooc True story), so he didn't bother. He only earned money when people paid attention, and figured his act was worthy enough to make them part with their money. Yeah, he knew it was a magic train sad job, and many times he had tried to convince himself that he was doing it for the people, not the money. But in no great degree was he a very charitable person, no, he was not. If there wasn't money involved, or some sort of wealth, he normally didn't bother with it. Lost, sweating, bored, and without money, Jokar sat down on a... leaf... bench... thing, and took a break from the walking.OOC: Feel free to cheer up his sad little life. (Though I don't think a guy on a leaf bench would get much attention from the public)-Jokar

IC-Hasil:After watching Lashev humiliated in front of the other marines, and not getting an answer from Tanuka, Hasil decided to talk to the only person he might be able to understand. He walked over to the warrior Arak'as, and noticed him staring out at the sea. He wondered who it was that had managed to catch up with them. He turned to Arak'as."Who are they?" he asked the warrior. "Friends or enemies?" He was on edge, having seen a familiar green blur run near them earlier.IC-Grochi:"Blast," Grochi muttered to himself, "That bloody Toa saw me..." He was hiding in the shadows, looking on the group of marines with a barely disguised bloodlust. However, he had something else to take care of in the time being...he walked off to the Koro.IC-Lashev:Lashev, however, had seen the greenish toa following them. Making sure to stay clear of the marines, he walked slowly up to Hasil. "Hasil," he asked quietly, "Did you see something over there?" He pointed in the direction that Grochi had been hiding in, though he had managed to get away from the area before that."Yes, I did," Hasil said, crouching down near the Matoran. "Grab the marines. We might have some trouble here. And keep your sword out." He stood as the Matoran went to obey him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: [Darre]"And according to your boyfriend, your relationship with your father was ... tense," Darre continued. "Now dear, tell me your motives for committing this TERRIBLE crime.""You're accusing me of killing my father?" she asked in shock."No, I'm accusing you of loitering, assault and bribing someone to kill your father for you."Checkmate.

"About time!" Lanora said promptly forgetting about Sisk for the moment. "Any slower and I'd have to take the whole horde on myself!"She saluted the Officers who returned her salute. "Ladies, plenty to do. Get cracking. I'm sure someone has work for you." Turning away she spotted a group of enlisted watching them. "OY! YOU LOT! YOU GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN WATCH ME THEN THAT MEANS YOU GOT TIME TO WORK....!" Lanora went off on her way shouting at Marines to "Stop Slacking."Kalama turned to Sisk. "You can relax now. She's gone." A grin was plastered to his face. "Congratulations, you just survived your first encounter with The Merciless. Get used to it. You'll be seeing a lot of her.""She's not so bad." Lei said. "You get used to her."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: [Darre]"What do you mean bribery?" snapped the Ga-Matoran. "I haven't bribed anyone!"Darre leaned back against the wall, smiling."Of course not my dear," he said. "That is unless one deals with love. The Ta-Matoran was working for someone. A guard would not normally kill someone, unless he was bribed with something precious to him. Like your love."Nearby, their client's mouth was agape, shocked at his girlfriend's betrayal.