Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "What? No! She's nothing like that. The truth is she's... missing. She has been for a few years. Every now and then I put on a show like the one I did today, hoping that word of it gets back to her. And maybe, just maybe, she'll come back." Lantz looked at ground, wiping his eyes as if they had begun to tear. Maybe he should go into acting?

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: "No, you're not the moon king. That's clearly Cadias here. See, he's even facepalming like the moon!" Navayak waved at Cadias. "Hi, moon king!"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC(Delarix): "I don't have many friends." He said solemnly, "Most people think I wass made by Makuta and turn me away. I've been stoned a total of 20 times so far." IC(Agarin): He pushed the sound a little farther and did it. The toa's heart was audible enough that he and Knidia could hear Lantz's heartbeat. OOC: LoJak? I thought you were using Lantz.

Edited by Toa the kid
1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

OOC: Yeah, I'm definately having him get sunglasses later. just 'cause of that image. IC: Arzanyos activated his Mahiki, adding to the facade by creating the illusion of him draining his mug. "I don't know what you're talkin' about. I'm sober as a guard cap'n."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: (Cadias) True to Navayak's words, Cadias was facepalming. He removed his hand from his face and looked at Vrana. "You know, I was just about to say that a look inside of Navayak's mind might be interesting, but now I'm not so sure." IC: (Aurix) Aurix, not for the first time since meeting Navayak, stared at the Skakdi in awe. "I never would have guessed that Cadias is the moon king!" OOC: Wow, Xaeraz, that was kind of creepy. Because when I read that I facepalmed and started to laugh. Maybe you're onto something.... :P

IC As she stuttered, the turaga was the epitome of serenity, quietly listening with hands folded on her lap. There was a slight pause when she finished, only to be interrupted by a slight whistle, only to become shrill after a few seconds. The turaga slowly stood and walked over to a shiny pot over some indistinguishable heat source, bringing the steaming pot to a nearby table- A table with three seats, three place settings, two of the chairs designed with taller beings in mind, and one sized for her. Nokama began pouring the tea into some shell-like cups, with all the air and regality of an elderly hostess. The two were quite speechless. "Yes, I knew you were coming; don't ask how, that is a secret. Let's just say we Turaga have a sixth sense about things... " She approached Brekan. "Like you, my dear, need to relax. You'll cause chafing under your armor if you continue to perspirate like that. It takes a lot to get me upset and I assure you neither of you are anywhere near that point. Now be good young people and guests and have a seat and relax, please! Proper stories require proper setting, and this is not a short tale. Fov, dear, I forget what your kind like to eat... would some fruit do? I think I have some butterbread somewhere... "

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: I have ESPN, That's why. IC: "See? You are going to learn so much as my Deacon! You've already met a golem AND the Moon King, which I guarantee you is two more ninjas than anyone else is ever going to see and live to talk about!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Navayak opened his mouth to say something, but stopped as a polka tune stuck itself in his head and refused to leave. To cope with it, he hummed along annoyingly and off-key, because that somehow works.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Gunner - Black Spot Inn Gunner sat at the bar, and took another swig from his bottle. This was the las of his 'special recipe', but he would be able to make more soon. He looked around the room, sizing up the crowd, searching for the weaklings and the ones best avoided. Every crew had it's strongest link, and if you found it and manipulated it correctly, you could fracture that chain. After that, all you had to do is pick up the pieces. -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Ic: Acheno The stoic Toa's eyes widened as the mural spread out before him. He inhaled sharply. "Um," Acheno began, "we need to keep digging." [...] "There seems to be a large open chamber through here." His hands brushed against the crumbling dirt. "I think this is the doorway." Ooc: The code I'm referring to is Bacon's Cipher. Any number of messages can be written with it, but it all depends on the decoding key.

Ic: "No shitaki mushrooms, Sherlock,"Dany said as if affronted that Archeno thought she hadn't thought of that before. "What do you think I'm doing? Anyway, what makes you think there's a doorway there? You pulling some sort of elemental magic?" she asked, genuinely wondering how Archeno came to that conclusion. Nevertheless, she handed him a mechanical shovel tool, Xian by the looks of it. She didn't even wait for him to grab it firmly before she let go and got to work moving dirt. She was more than exited to get back to work on the dig.

IC:FovFov nodded at the offer of fruit, relaxing slightly. He chuckled nervously, "We heard about how Vakama snapped last time a few people talked to him, so we were a bit nervous." He strode over to where Nokama had prepared a place for him and sat down, waiting for Nokama to begin her tale.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: "Wait, what was that about my weed wacker?" Navayak asked Vrana. "It's only eaten seven vortixx this year! That's a new low!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: "It's like a Muaka, but on a very long stick!" Navayak thought back to his old weed wacker, Ohgodmyleg. "I miss my weed wacker..."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: (Cadias) "Mayhaps it is an apocalyptic wasteland with a playground with young Matoran running around.......... in terror." He let that sink in for a second and said, "Unless I'm mistaken, we should be crossing into Ta-Wahi about now." OOC: Cadias to Ta-Wahi. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png Xaeraz, lol.

IC: "Oh, so we are. And here I was, thinking the cause of the increase in heat was my incredibly attractive body," Navayak chattered to nobody as he crossed into the decimated plains of Ta-Wahi. OOC: Navayak to Ta-Wahi.

Edited by Doctor Xaeraz P.H.D.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Marda Marda burst into the bar, twirling like a madwoman. Suddenly she stopped, and her eyes fell on the reptilian being in the corner. She stopped spinning and walked slowly over to him, placing her hand on her hips and leaning down to get a better look. "You look familiar. Have you been in Po-Koro lately?" she asked. OOC That would be you, Toa the kid. I read that Delarix is suspected to be Makuta-made, and since Marda is too, I figure there would be some sort of connection.

IC: ProditorRealising it had been a mistake to even TRY and interact with another Toa, Proditor decided to head to Le-Koro, with it being both the closest place to the Kumu Islets and the place it would be easiest to get the wood for a boat.OOC: Proditor to Le-Koro, and, last time I saw him, LoJak was at the Kini-Nui, which has me confused. =/

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: (Tellus- Black Spot Inn) Tellus sat, watching as other potential members of the crew talked amongst themselves. Silently, he wondered when the Cap'n would announce who had made it on the crew. He took off his tricorne, examining it. It was getting old and worn, and had been with him a long time. He decided that the first thing he was going to do with his share of the loot, should he be chosen, was get the battered hat repaired.