Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I never decided. I didn't think something like this would come up. But now that I think about it. Yes.made the edit. (If that is against the rules, someone let me know and I'll undo it). IC(Delarix): Delarix got up and followed the other being. He sat down next to her at the bar and looked at her. "It's rude to cut off a conversation like that." He said, "My name's Delarix."

Edited by Toa the kid
1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC (Lohkar) The door to the back-room banged open. Lohkar strode out. "Gentlemen," he called to the gathering of beings in the bar. "After much contemplation, I 'ave finally come to a conclusion, an' it is with great pleasure that I can say I will be acceptin' all of you into my crew." He took a quick look at his list. "Now, there is of course the small matter of positions. As you are no doubt aware, there a great number of roles on a ship that must be filled. I 'ave been thinkin' about which o' you would do best in each role." He consulted his list. "First an' foremost, the First Mate. The First Mate is second-in-command o' the ship to the Captain, an' in my absence, he is in charge. I 'ave decided that I will be givin' this position to Raknar. 'E's an experienced pirate," Lohkar continued, "an' an old acquaintance o' mine. Used t'be Captain of 'is own ship, y'know." There might have been a jibe in there somewhere. "Second, the Quartermaster. Gunner, I thought you'd do well in that role. The Quartermaster is responsible for keepin' the ship stocked. That means food, ammunition, sailcloth - any supplies we'll need. That also means negotiatin' the lowest prices possible. It's a very important job, runnin' the ship's economical side, but judgin' by your experience it should be right up your street." He now turned to the fire-breathing whatever-he-was. "Delarix, you said you know the island well. In that case, I'd like you ta be our navigator. "Next there's the matter of the Weatherworker. I've picked Kiox for that, as he's a Toa o' Water an' has skill with 'is element. He took another look at his notes before continuing. "Primus, as a Le-Matoran, you'll make a good lookout. Tellus - carpenter, obviously; it's your job ta repair damage an' keep the ship shipshape. Doomslayer - " Lohkar grinned " - bombardment, as requested. Athillion - cabin matoran. "As for the rest of ya - don't worry about not gettin' a special position. You still get an equal share o' the loot." Lohkar looked round at them all. "Any questions, or shall we proceed to the ship? Oh, an' one more thing - does anyone have any medical knowledge?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Fov nodded at the offer of fruit, relaxing slightly, chuckling nervously, "We heard about how Vakama snapped last time a few people talked to him, so we were a bit nervous." He strode over to where Nokama had prepared a place for him and sat down, waiting for Nokama to begin her tale. Nokama nodded in return. "I am not terribly surprised at that; as the Le-Matoran are fond of saying, he is a fire-spitter, and they all have tempers and are prone to outbursts. Vakama tends to be the most level-headed of them though, so I wonder if he merely has a lot on his mind... " The turaga got herself comfortable and began to speak. *an hour later and the magic of fourth wall; huzzah player knowledge!* "And that's when the toa vanished. Since then there really hasn't been much in island history, the Makuta the dominant force on the island. We try to defy him the best we can, Mata-Nui bless the efforts of the Ta-Korian Guard and other groups like them, but it's been getting harder and harder each year that goes by, hope fading a little dimmer. Every since Gali disappeared, the bay and waters that flow here have never been the same." She stared into her empty cup for a moment, cold tea and plated filled with crumbs on the table before her. After a moment she looked up and smiled faintly. "But there is always hope,and as long as there are good and noble toa like yourself who come and pledge to help us, I for one will continue to hold on to that thread. Now then!" She stood up and began to clear off the table. "Was there anything else the either of you needed? It is always a pleasure to have company, especially foreigners."

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC:FovFov listened for an hour or so, sitting and taking in all that the Turaga had to say with awe on his face. He had to keep back some tears when he heard about Takua and his crew's bravery and determination. When Nokama finally finished he was thoroughly moved by the struggles of the Matoran and Toa who lived here. He wiped a tear from his eye as she stood up. "I have been moved by your story wise one," he started, also standing up to help her clean the table. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC (Black Spot Inn):"Used t' be cap'n of 'is own ship, y'know," Lohkar had said about Raknar.The Skakdi of Stone couldn't help wondering if there were a jibe in there, somewhere.He also couldn't help grinning, more to himself than others, as he stepped forward to join Lohkar and the rest of the crew. It seemed everyone had made it; how big was his ship, again?"I have a bit o' medical knowledge, m'self," said Raknar to Lohkar. He let a little pride slip into his voice, but not enough for him to seem stuck-up; the Skakdi knew something of wasting a good opportunity. "Ain't much, but it'll do for anythin' short of a lost limb."

IC - Kiox - Listening.The Toa raised an eyebrow at Doomslayer."Bombardment?" he inquired skeptically.He walked forward, shaking Lohkar's hand. "You've got yourself a weather worker. May the seas always bow to you."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Lohkar) "I see," said Lohkar. "Well, we should be able ta patch anyone up who needs it." At that moment there was a loud banging noise. Lohkar turned to see that the Skakdi bartender was nailing up a message:

Notice to all patrons:

The Black Spot will be closing down

soon, for relocation to Xa-Koro.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

"I think we'd best be going now," Lohkar said to his new crew. "The Black Spot's havin' to move, an' the honourable proprietor tells me he's heard that the Ga-Koro Marines 'ave caught wind of our...activities, an' may be plannin' a raid."

He shook Kiox's hand.

"A pleasure ta have you on board, mate," he grinned.

He then began to move towards the door.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" That was about when the good captain Doomslayer realized- -That every person in the inn- -Was looking at him once more. He cleared his throat. "Cough, sorry. Doom Viper Flu is quite common this time of year. May you all not fall victim to it, I pray to Mata Nui." Hearing Kiox' comment, the toa responded "Karz yes," practically crowing. "Cool guys get to blow stuff up. And I'm a cool guy. Therefore, I get to blow stuff up." He grinned. It was quite apparent that Aki wouldn't have traded his logic for anything else in the world at that moment. Finally, he began moving towards the door. Now knowing that he could easily trip on things, it was apparent that the most illustrious toa was keeping his eyes firmly on the ground around him to make sure he did not trip. This, of course, led to him bumping into many members of the crew, knocking over most of its matoran in fact. The Captain Doomslayer's feet flew only half as swiftly as his hasty 'Sorry!'s during his advancing through the crowd.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Lohkar) Lohkar confidently led his crew through Ga-Koro to the main gate, the odd-looking collection of beings gathering some strange looks on the way. Once through the gate, they continued down the beach and around a large spur of rock, and soon Ga-Koro was out of sight. There was another large spur of cliff jutting out into the sea ahead, and it was to this that Lohkar was heading. OOC: Probably my last post for today, feel free to have your characters chat during the journey.

IC: (Tellus) Luckily, Tellus's cry of, "YEEESS!!" was drowned out when.. who was he? That Cap'n Doomslayer or whatever he called himself let out a yell that he attempted to pass off as a cough. Grinning, he followed the Cap'n (of the ship) out of the door. Finally, ship's carpenter! "T'will be good to be out at sea again," Tellus said.

IC: Jalkai Jalkai walked into Ga-Koro, soaked, water dripping off of him. I just needed a few more seconds. A few seconds! But that's what I get for trying to take a short cut. Jalkai thought as he walked through the village, leaving a slight trail of water. None of these people know what a delight it is to be the last of a species. No pressures from others that look like you, no more unbearable laws from your kind. What a great joy it is to be the last Kale Roho. Some people might have stared at him as he went by, but if anyone did he didn't notice. Now, where should I go? Who here would know how to get at Makuta or the Slumberer? Edited by Te3e

sml_gallery_51411_140_31138.png

IC: Gunner - Ship Gunner chuckled and leaned against the side of the ship, feeling the wind whip across him. This might be fun after all. The sea beneath his feet, the wind in his hair... 'HEY!' called a harsh voice, 'Quit yer daydreamin'! We've got work to do!' Gunner sighed as his fantasy was burst in a most unceremonious way. Who was he kidding? This would be Karz. OOC: What's this ship called anyway? -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Brekan She stayed quiet now, letting Fov do the talking. She wasn't much of a public speaker, and talking in front of someone important wasn't exactly her idea of fun. And talking to them was even worse. She was trying to take Nokama's advice, but it wasn't going well. She had on a fake grin, ignoring the desire to just leave now and let Fov do this alone. But she wasn't going to abandon her friend. Well, not yet at least. But overall, she did not want to be here.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Chimera from Ta-Koro (I assume Black Mage is following him). IC:Chimera stepped on the Ga-Koro dock from the taxi boat and took a deep breath, glad to be free of the intense heat and heavy volcanic air in Ta-Koro."Time to find Maku." He said, walking forward.

Edited by The True Zedd of Ponypower

IC Yasurek: Yasurek walked with the rest of the crew outside of Ga-koro. His manner didn't show it, but he was very excited. Finally, an outlet for my skills that fits well with my pesonality. It can only get better from here. While he did not have a specific job, he'd do everything he was assigned to the best of his ability, as he had said in his interview. He was curious what working with all these strange people would be like. At least he wasn't the only matoran around. He overheard some of the crew talking about running into cliffs. "I have to agree that it would be best to not hit cliffs. It would probably be good for us and the ship. What were your names again? We'd better get to know each other since we're going to be a crew."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Marda After Delarix had left, Marda was still thinking about him. He seemed so...familiar. Suddenly it hit her. "No...I can't believe it. He's..." she jumped up and ran over to a being at another table. "That one that was just talking to me. He's one of us. Follow him. Keep an eye on him. Anything unusual, let me know immediately." she demanded. The being nodded and left the bar. "So...there's more. Looks like it's time to begin." she mumbled. OOC This new being is one of my upcoming PCs, so it's not an open position.

IC Yasurek: Yasurek took Tellus's and shook it. "The name's Yasurek. It's a pleasure to meet you now that we don't have to worry about competing for a job. The crew seems capable enough, we should have plenty of loot for all of us before long. It is quite a nice hat by the way. Looks like you've been with it for a while."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC The turaga smiled thoughtfully. "Well... you could look into these plants. They grow underwater, and only is a select few spots in the bay. They are uncommon, but where they can be found they usually thrive. These plants are essential for medicinal purposes, and if an answer is not found soon I fear there may be serious consequences. Seek out what you can and then come back. That is, if you're willing."

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC:FovFov smiled. "I'd love to." Fov said happily as he bowed respectfully. "I thank you for granting us the honor of meeting with you." He walked out of the Turaga's hut, heading towards the closest medicine hut, hoping to find some info about the plants. OOC:Alright TDC, the quest is on.

IC:Fov"I don't know, but I'm going to go ask someone who knows a bit about plants. I've heard of a doctor named Zygad, he's a Toa of Plantlife and might know a bit about the problem." Fov explained. "Unless you have any ideas." OOC:I couldn't resist bringing Zygad back, although this time as a NPC.

IC: Brekan "I don't know, doesn't he have some connection to that crazy doctor in Ta-Koro? What was his name, Virthor or something?" She asked, thnking it over. "Shouldn't we ask a Ga-Koro native?"

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fov"I was going to do both." Fov explained. "I thought that a Toa of Plantlife would be helpful in figuring this out, and a doctor might know where we could find the plant." He shrugged. "It couldn't do much harm, he seems to be in Ga-Koro right now." He pointed out, pointing at a nearby sign that proclaimed, "Zygad the Psychiatrist" was setting up shop in Ga-Koro.