Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Lohkar) "Big crate in the hold, labelled 'DANGER: EXPLOSIVE'," Lohkar replied. "You can't miss it." He walked back down to the main deck, where he found most of the crew. "RRRRIGHT!" he roared. "Before we set sail, I want ta make a few things clear." He stood in front of the assembled crew, arms folded. "First things first - I am the captain o' this ship, an' I expect you ta understand that an' act accordin'ly. Raknar, bein' First Mate, is my second-in-command an' if for any reason I am not around, he is in charge. "Second, this may be a pirate vessel, but I still expect a certain amount o' discipline. That said, you'll find there's plenty o' time for merrymakin' of all sorts. It's all a part o' the pirate life. "Third, everyone gets his share o' the plunder. So I don't expect ta see any stealin' from one another. We're all in this together, an' so we've got to stick together." "Any questions?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Lohkar) "Well, now that you mention it - " Lohkar bounded up the steps to the helm - "NOW!" Lohkar's voice was well practised from many years of shouting directions at crews. "Run out the sails an' weigh anchorrr!" he roared. "Cast off the moorin' lines! Prepare ta set sail!" He spotted Delarix. "Navigator, I need ya!"

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC(Delarix): Delarix extended his wings. They were very sore as he had them pulled in most of the day. He gave them a good stretch and started flapping. Within a matter of moment he was in the air. He steered himself towards the deck of the ship and dropped to the deck right next to Lohkar. "Where to first, sir?" he asked.

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC (Lohkar) Lohkar smiled sideways at Delarix. "Where to?" he repeated. " Where is the place on this island least bound by authority an' law? Where is the home of every rogue, scallywag an' miscreant? Where is the first port of call for any pirate ship that sails these waters?"

IC: Gunner - Infernavika Gunner stared at the Captain for a second before moving on. This Doomslayer character, well he seemed like an cool dude. But a useful cool dude, none the less. Lohkar was a respectable chap, with ruthless edge to him. A man to Gunner's own heart, yes, but to much will to be a good pawn. Not yet, anyway. Gunner unlimbered his sword, swinging a few practice shots into the air. On his fifth swing, he thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He looked out, but couldn't see anything. Hmmm, Gunner thought, Probably just a shadow or seabird. Gunner walked over to Lohkar, saying, 'Nice ship cap, not the ramshackle wreck of a dinghy I was expecting.' -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Lohkar) Lohkar looked straight ahead at the horizon, that smile playing at the corners of his mouth. "Xa-Koro."

As the ship moved out into open water, Gunner approached Lohkar, saying "Nice ship cap, not the ramshackle wreck of a dinghy I was expecting."

Lohkar grinned at him. "I'm not sure whether or not ta take that as a compliment. Have ya checked our stock yet? Everythin' present an' correct?"

OOC: Mind telling me what Gunner saw, ETTV?

Edited by Ghosthands

IC(Delarix): Delarix extended his wings and took to the air. He flew to the mast and tied a saftey line around it, the tied the other end around his waist and looked out to the see and sky. He closed his eyes and felt the wind flow around him. "Wind South-Southwest at 20 miles an hour, sir!" He called.

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

OOC: He saw Ripley, cap. IC: Gunner - Infernavika Gunner smirked and headed to the stores without a word. It was mighty boring sorting through store rooms, he found. But at least everything was in order, so he wouldn't have to be the bearer of bad news. Somehow, he got the feeling that Lohkar wouldn't take that too well. -Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Lohkar) "Prepare tackin' manoeuvre!" Lohkar shouted to the crew. "Let's catch this wind!" Lohkar pulled a lever on the helm, locking the wheel in place. He walked to the rail. "Ah, smell that sea air," he said. "Makes ya glad ta be - " Lohkar stopped, frowning. He pulled out his spyglass, and fixed it on a point behind them. There was a ship not far astern, and it appeared to be following them. "Raknar!" he called to his First Mate. "Come an' have a look at this."

OOC: I've been reading Twelfth Night by Shakespeare for a homeschool co-op class of mine, so excuse my usage of terms such as "'tis" and "'twas". :PEDIT: Dangit, I was ninja'd. I've edited my post accordingly.IC (Infernavika, off the shore of Ga-Wahi):Brilliant, this was.The scent of salt flew into Raknar's face, but it was a comfortable sting, one the Skakdi had grown used to over years of raiding. Finally -- he was on the sea again: the white sails above him flapping madly in the wind; the sun beating down on his shoulders, ruthless in its attack; the grunts and footsteps of crew members, working underneath a clear, pale blue sky that arched infinitely high above them.Even being bossed around by his old rival, Lohkar, did nothing to harm his mood. He was First Mate; that was only a step down from Captain, and thus he still possessed most of his old command while having time to rest and carry out orders rather than strategize himself.And, coincidentally, part of the rivalry between Lohkar and Raknar had come from the fact that their strategies were so similar.Raknar turned to Lohkar--"Raknar! Come an' have a look at this," called the Captain, and Raknar, frowning, made his way to the Lesterin, who handed him a spyglass with a slight frown on his face. The Skakdi grunted something about stupid spies before raising the spyglass to his right eye.'Twas a ship, some ways behind but keeping a steady distance from the Infernavika. "Aye, I see it," said Raknar, lowering the spyglass. "Now what d'we do about it? And -- by the way -- why are we goin' t' Xa-Koro in the first place?"

Edited by Legolover-361

IC (Lohkar) "Well, we can stock up there without attractin' too much attention," Lohkar replied. "An' there's always the chance you'll find somethin' in the black market." He took another look though his spyglass. "Funny," he said. "There's another ship be'ind us. Can't tell who they are, they're not runnin' any colours."

IC (Infernavika):"That's Capt'n to ya." Raknar fixed his eyes on the navigator for one moment more before passing the spyglass to him. "Ain't but a small craft," explained the Skakdi, a hint of contempt slipping into his voice, "but for all we know it could be a serious danger. We ought t' treat every danger the same in my opinion -- warily."OOC: I won't be posting much more, either; let's slow down the story so Ghosthands can catch up tomorrow.

IC: Vuhltak looked on as he neared a dull colored Toa of Fire. Toa. Pompous selfless little Matoran lovers. Why can't people realize that they ain't so perfect? Vuhltak's deepening frown only dipped farther. As his shoulders contracted and his fists tightened, Vuhltak snarled at the Toa through gritted teeth, "Well what do you want?!?"

Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: (Tellus) Tellus noticed the Cap'n, First Mate, and Navagator looking through a spyglass at something. He spent a moment wondering what they were looking at, then shrugged. Being idle and doind nothing his first day on the job wouldn't be good. Tellus strode below decks, inspecting the ship carefully. He used his elemental power to seal any cracks he found, and kept an eye out for any signs of weak points. He found nothing major, and was impressed. For a man with no crew, the Cap'n kept a tidy ship.

IC: Xeve paused for a moment, reached down, and snapped his knee back into a more correct position. He didn't really need to use his hands to mold his anatomy, but it did feel easier for some of the more delicate changes, when he could reach them. He was going to need to try something more efficient next time he went diving. What he had been was fast, and well built for the water, but was too drastic a change to his anatomy to quickly change back. He arms still looked like slabs of steak. That thought made his hunger intensify. Shaking the thoughts of warm, juicy, fresh flesh from his mind, the Regrian continued onward. Ga-Koro was still a ways off, assuming he was going the right direction. He suddenly stopped mid-stride, as the possibility that he was going south instead of north struck him. No, it didn't matter. Even if he did go the wrong way, there would be plenty to eat in Le-Wahi. Either way, he was going to get food. It was then that his nostrils proved their worth once again. A Skakdi, up ahead of him. Intrigued, and hopeful that this would lead him to a cache of food, Xeve trotted after the scent, wincing each step between the hot sand and a toe that needed to be fixed. He was lucky enough to catch sight of the Skakdi soon after, an orange and white individual. Another scent had come to Xeve's attention, a Toa's, and rather close. Sure enough, the Toa came within range quickly, and the Skakdi was heading his way. Xeve halfheartedly followed, unwilling to get in a fight, but curious to see what happened next.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Kamaehu turned slightly, now fully facing the Skakdi. "What do I want?" he echoed, speaking calmly and controlled. "Right now I want a lot of things. But mainly I just want not to have the tranquility of this scene interrupted just because some sellsword is mad at the world." IC: Arzanyos overheard the conversation and couldn't help chipping in. "Followin' us. I' been in this business long enough to know that means one of to things. A, it's someone one of us met on the shore, or B..." He let the words hang for a second before finishing ominously. "Someone's got a price on their head."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Ripley Ripley cursed. "I'm getting careless. They've spotted me. Should I approach? Or maybe fall back and hope I can still hear or smell them?" Ripley wondered. It was a dangerous situation, especially considering she didn't do crowds well. "I'll have to keep going. Maybe they'll ignore me." she said, not really believeing it. OOC This is fun.

Edited by Ace of Skulls

IC Yasurek: Yasurek was enjoying his first day at sea. The ship cut through the waves like a knife through butter, and the smell of salt was in the air. It was nothing like Ko-koro. In Ko-koro, the air was fresh, but had no flavor. It was just plain air. The only characteristicf about it was the coldness. Here though, the breeze was fresh and laced with humidity. It was an amazing feeling. He tended to his duties as best he could, following his crewmates to make sure he wasn't doing anything wrong. Once they were moving at a good clip there wasn't much left to do. Seeing the captain and several crew members discussing something while looking back, Yasurek decided to lean against the railing to see if he could glimpse what they were looking at. It was a small boat that seemed to be following them. I wonder why that is, he thought. It's not very wise to follow pirates. If they want a fight though, they'll get one. He checked his sheathed spears, preparing for a possible struggle.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC - Kiox - Catching RipleyIn the distance, the Toa saw a boat. A small one, following them. While at sea, it was never a good idea to follow pirates. Especially when a Toa of water was on staff.Focusing, he drew up a wave. It crashed against Ripley's boat. The once calm waters came now as a miniature tsunami, making Ripley's boat rise up. Just as the wave was about to hit the Infernavika, it stopped. Just stopped. The force of which threw Ripley from her boat, directly onto the ship.On that ship, Kiox was waiting, sword drawn.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Arzanyos whirled toward the sound of the crash. He activated his Mahiki, his form covered by a horrifying illusionary body. It was Arzanyos, but a bestial, twisted version. "You're not supposed to bring people aboard without the captain's permission."He rasped, revealing jagged teeth. Satisfied the message had sunk in, he let the illusion drop, and addressed Ripley. "And since it came up, who are you?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC - Kiox - InfernavikaA bored expression on his face, Kiox was utterly unphased by Arzanyo's failed attempt to frighten him."Oh, get over yourself. I brought her on board, not much you can do about it."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Lohkar) Arzanyos found a blue hand on his shoulder. "An' don't you test me," said Lohkar. "I appreciate your tryin' ta uphold me authority, but Kiox 'as done exactly as 'e should've. Now we can find out what our guest 'ere is doin' followin' us." He strode over to the Toa-like being. "Good mornin', miss," he said jovially. "It is always an honour to 'ave a lady on board my ship. Mind my askin' why you were followin' us in that there dinghy o' yours?"

IC (Skraatuth, Ga-Koro village square): One of the Matoran had seen her. He gestured in her direction as he spoke to the Toa. The Toa's head spun round instantly.It was time.Two more appeared from the rear. Skraatuth knew they were there, but didn't react yet. The first Toa jumped towards her, but she kicked don her stool, knocking him to the ground in a shower of bamboo and seashells. Spinning around, she made sure the other two's ambush was backfired as she bicycle kicked one in the stomach then spun round and sliced through the other's armour with her arm-mounted blades. The first Toa she dispatched had already leapt to his feet, and sprinted in her direction, brandishing his sword. Blocking his attack, Skraatuth, then shifted the position of her blade, slicing the Toa's fingers off, causing him to drop his weapon. Catching the sword, she then proceeded to cut into his legs. He lay crippled on the seaweed-made platform, as Skraatuth then spun around and darted at the one she had kicked earlier. She tackled him easily, then, getting to her feet, she stabbed him in the shoulder, pinning him to the ground. One left, and he was going to be easy. The gash in his belly still caused him great pain, so a hard punch in the face knocked him out.Skraatuth sighed as she dusted off her hands."Men."But it was not over yet. More Toa, this time armed with disk launchers, were sprinting through the village to her position, so she put her plan into action. Darting forward, she rushed to the docks, hurdling Matoran as she went. Once she had arrived, she casually kicked the Matoran boat dealer into the ocean, and hurriedly untied one of the yachts. Five Toa suddenly appeared at the dock just as she left. The opened fire with their disk launchers, foolishly aiming for her and not the ship, so as not to pay the owner. That decision would ruin them. She fired back with a disk launcher of her own, but due to he poor aim, she cold not hit them. Then she saw the support for the jetty. She shrugged, she wouldn't return here in a while anyway. Carefully choosing an extremely sharp bamboo disk, Skraatuth shot the wooden support. The disk sliced easily through it, and the jetty collapsed into the water, taking the Toa with it. Letting out a long sigh of relief, she relaxed and sat down at the side of the yacht.She set course for the Kumu Islets. The boat lazily sailed through the calm waters to Xa-Koro. OOC: Skraatuth to Kumu Islets

OOC: Poor word choice considering how ticked off this guy is. :P IC: Vuhltak's eyes narrowed further, almost mere slits in his face. His hand was already clasped around his the cold handle of his blade, it's edge gleaming in the sunlight. "You're making me mad, Toa." He hissed through gritted teeth, his knuckles going white. "Don't make me worse."

Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: Gunner - Infernavika Gunner emerged from the hold, thoroughly exhausted from his time in there, when he saw quite a bit of commotion on the stern. He headed over, and saw Lohkar talking to female. Did she look familiar? Possibly. Who knows what kind of people would come into the Rama Hive. He hung back, not particularly wanting to experience the Lohkar's wrath, but still wanting to see what would go on. -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Jalkai Jalkai charged up to a random Ga-Matoran and put the blades of his pata up to their neck. "Tell me, where is Zygad? Or do you need more encouragement?" Jalkai asked, as he slowly pushed his blades closer to the being's throat. If this person doesn't know I'll go to the next one, if there are any still around.

sml_gallery_51411_140_31138.png