Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Arzanyos noticed something more important than a truce, a sinking first mate. "Don't leave without me." he called, vaulting into the water. Once he was in, he swam to Raknar and started to pull him upwards. IC: Kamaehu noticed the skakdi's grip tighten on his blade. In returned, he shifted his grasp of his axe to a combat ready position. "I really don't see the difference, as you'd be mad anyway."

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC (Naho Bay, near Infernavika):Just before Raknar spun into the water, he caught the Toa-turned monster shout something about a "stinkin' truce"--The slap struck him across the back, and even with armor on, the impact hurt. Raknar opened his mouth to draw in air, but before he could spit it back out in the form of profanity, he went under.His eyes struck the water and he closed them instinctively. He could feel himself drifting downward; his heart beat in his ears; in sudden fear, he kicked out with his arms and legs the way he'd seen other Skakdi who coud swim do, and again......and again...Suddenly he felt the water part from his face, and he opened his eyes, alternately spitting water and shouting curses. He didn't know what he was cursing, but the act itself forced the fear out of his system.It also forced the air out of his lungs. Without air inside his body, his buoyancy vanished, and he found himself sucked underwater again. Thrashing out with his arms and legs, he brought his head back out long enough for another breath.Half his lungs filled with air.The other half filled with water.Choking and sputtering, he flung his arms about even as his eyes snapped shut, holding in the air within his lungs and the invectives on his tongue.And then he felt the welcome grasp of a rescuer's arms, and he was pulled back above water. For the first ten seconds he gasped, relishing the open air. And then he let out the curses.With that done, he turned to his rescuer. "Er, thanks," he said, trying to sound as nonchalant as he could about nearly drowning.OOC: Grah, I was ninja'd by Progenitus Worldsoul. Edited.

Edited by Legolover-361

IC(Delarix): Delarix awoke. He was in extreme pain. He was adly burned. He pushed Ripley off him. "We have to move." He said, moving to climb up the the hull of Infervanika with his claws extended. IC(Agarin)[Ga-Koro Docks]: "The name's Agarin." Agarin said, holding out his hand to the oddly-colored matoran (Kalama).

Edited by Toa the kid
1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC: Ripley 'That stubborn little...' Ripley thought. Then she sighed. He really had no idea why she was there, so she couldn't blame him. Maybe she should tell him. Deciding, she followed, running along side him. "Listen, Delarix. I know you don't know me, and you proably don't trust me, but I was sent by Marda. The woman from the bar. She want me to protect you until you can return to Po-Koro and meet with her." Ripley explained.

Edited by Ace of Skulls

IC (Naho Bay, on the side of the Infernavika):By the time they got to the boat, Raknar had shaken off the memory of drowning and coughed up all the water in his lungs. His rescuer tried to pull him out of the water; no luck."Thanks for tryin'," he said, gripping an uneven board himself, "but I can make it up myself."Grunting, he pulled himself up high enough to grab onto one of the gun holes and then hung there. If Lohkar was a sailor, he ought to keep some rope aboard his ship. If he wasn't, well, Raknar could always climb up himself. Help he took when it came.This time, help came. Two strands of rope swung out above Raknar's head before swinging back down and slapping the Infernavika's side with a slap-slap. Grinning, Raknar grabbed onto the rope, tugged to make sure it was securely fastened up on deck, and began climbing up.He pulled himself over the side of the ship, and the first thing he said to Lohkar was, "Don't talk about it."

Edited by Legolover-361

"Kalama." He shook Agarin's hand. "You're not from around here are you? I get around and I haven't seen you before."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Sorry about that. I got confused.IC: GunnerGunner surfaced and gasped for breath, 'Blast it!' he gurgled. He looked over and saw that blasted Toa of Stone standing on a pillar of stone. Maybe it's time to cut him down to size, he thought, smiling. Gunner triggered his mask, rising higher and higher into the sky, until he was eye-to-eye (though still a good 5 metres away from) to Lucan. 'Truce my soaking, burnt foot!' he cried and propelled himself at Lucan. OOC: For the record, I have almost no clue what's going on, so if I got something wrong there, just let me know. -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Lohkar) The corner of Lohkar's mouth curled upwards as Raknar passed. It amused him to have seen the Skakdi having so much trouble in the water, being a Water Lesterin and thus a born swimmer. Lohkar saw Gunner propelling himself at the Toa of Stone. Just because he'd got tired of standing around and letting everyone else do the fighting, he drew his Zamor launcher, took aim, and fired a sphere of metal at the pillar of stone the Toa was standing on. It was good to be shooting at things again.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Just using Lucan is boring. I want to use Ajax already. The Toa of stone sighed as he extended his foot foward, creating a small shield of a hard stone to block gunner's attack. "Must here be more fighting? I have killed enought these last few weeks." He said in a melancoly tone. (know i spelt that wrong)

pNNgXax.jpg

IC - Kiox - InfernavikaKiox shot a high-powered blast of water at Lucan. He was going for the take down. The Toa of water was just as tired of fighting as Lucan was. But he was going to end it his way...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

"Le-Koro. I've been out that way a few times." "And nearly eaten." Tokain chuckled. "You weren't exactly spared ether Tokain so nix it!" The large Toa of Stone grinned. Kalama looked around spotting another Marine making her way up. "Naow whut's dis all aboot den Kalama? Yer lass doon called us all oof leave fer sommat crazy trek naow?" Gunnery Sergent Yuni inquired. "Her decision. I would have left you all on leave but someone thinks I can't handle myself." Kalama said shooting Kali a look which she returned with equal strength. "An ye shure dey ain't marrrried ye't Maya? Coz dey actin' loike it." It took all Maya's discipline not to burst out laughing. "Where the Makuta are the Corporals?" Kalama barked startling the two. "I believe they went to go get Nala." ------- "Come on Hotu! We're late enough as it is! If Kali isn't going to chew our heads off Kalama sure will!" Corporal Lei bounced back and forth between 8 bounds ahead of Corporal Hotu and next to her. "You wouldn't be so bouncy if YOU had to haul this!" Hotu snapped at her friend referring to the sleeping Matoran wrapped around her shoulders. "At least move faster!" Lei tugged on Hotu's arm. "LEGGO LEI!" The bigger than average Ga-Koroan managed to shake off her excitable counterpart and regain her balance without dropping Nala.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: It was going to end in a fight. Xeve could already tell. Now, he had no reason to try and break up a fight, even if he had been in better condition. So far, he hadn't been noticed yet. So, Xeve could turn around and walk away... except that was covering ground he had already walked. He decided on plan B, to simply walk around them. Unless they were both really focused, he would defiantly be seen. But if he didn't look at them, then he figured that they would see he had no business with them, or they with him. Xeve started walking again, going in an arc around the Toa and Skakdi, keeping his eyes forward... though his ears were still trained on them.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

OOC: The Faxon copies the abilites of the Rahi of the user's native enviroment, not current enviorment, i think. And I'm pretty sure that hitting a inanimate, non player, non NPC object doesn't count as auto-hitting. Lucan saw the water blast, and abosorbed the pillar he was standing on, before being blasted back a few yards. Landing in the water, we suddenly was lifted up by a second pillar. But this on the end of this one was a box, where he was. Suddenly, the pillars moved like a Snake, and went under the boat. Directly under, to be specific.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gunner Gunner fell, stunned from Lucan's defence, tumbling in the air. Only when he hit the water, did he have the peace of mind needed to think clearly, and activated his Miru, rising back into the air. He saw the pillar topple and fall, and he smiled when he saw the Stone Toa tumble. Unfortunately, he grew another pillar. Blast it. Gunner unlimbered his broadsword, 'Let's try this again, shall we?" -Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Kalama shrugged. "SpecOps. If we were ordinary we would be dead. What is taking them so long? It's not like Nala is hard to find this time of day." Kalama rose up on his toes scanning the crowd for his missing Corporals.

IC - Kiox - Finishing LucanA simple manipulation of the water disposed of the pitiful pillars with ease. They were quite pathetic. Indeed, after such a strain on Lucan's element at the beginning (halfway, to be specific) Kiox couldn't imagine what torture it was to even accomplish what Lucan was getting by with now.He figured he would end his misery.Powerful jets of water broke holes in Lucan's box and pillar, until they fell apart. Another jet of water was sent at him, to send him flying into the water where his ship had been. If he went under, he would be trapped and eventually drowned.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Alrin had been walking for a bit, the Toa had been walking around the Koro aimlessly, his mind in a distant place. He didn't know what to do anymore. Having lost his entire team of Toa, inwardly he was emotionally bankrupt, or at least that's how he felt. However so lost in thought, he hadn't seen two Ga-matoran marines barreling down on him until the last minute. To say he bumped into them would have been putting it softly. OOC: That's youe three late marines, Kalama.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: It's Lohkar's property, and as most of my crew is on board, it affects them heavily, ergo it is an auto-hit. And how can he see if he's in this box? IC (Lohkar) Lohkar frowned as the Toa went underneath his ship. "He'd better not try an' damage my ship again..." he growled.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Well, I missed some stuff. Darn. Might as well confirm that Yasurek is still present. IC Yasurek: Yasurek had not been having a pleasant couple of minutes. The person who had been following them had been apprehended, but then a loud crash of another boat hitting the ship had knocked everyone down. Unfortunately for Yasurek, he fell right onto the railing, smashing face-first into it. He had been stunned for a while now and was just now getting up. He looked around on his knees, blinking to fix his blurry vision. He could see that the ship that had rammed them was sinking, there was a lot of stone chunks floating on the surface and what appeared to be a stone pillar underwater heading towards them, though it was being affected by waves, no doubt from one of the crew manipulating them. His spears were in his hands and he was on his feet, but there wasn't much he was going to be able to do against a stone pillar underwater. He hoped that the rest of the crew could take care of that so he could get a shot against their attacker. He noticed that the being who had been following them was still on the ship, so he turned to keep an eye on her as well. He had to be ready.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

Hotu, having shrugged off Lei, narrowly avoided collision. Poor Lei on the other hand was laughed at by her friend as she was practically stomped on by the Toa causing him to collapse and fall down on her. Hotu laughed harder at the tangled mess they ended up in. "NOT FUNNY HOTU! NOT FUNNY AT ALL!" Lei yelled indignantly from somewhere underneath the Toa. "Yes it is. If you had let go when I told you to you would have been watching where you were going." "YOU THREW ME!" "I did nothing of the sort Lei." The strongwoman easily shifting the heavy Toa off her lighter sister. Lei rolled to her feet while Hotu helped the icy Toa off the ground. "Sorry about that." Hotu said. "Lei doesn't always watch where she's going." Lei stuck her tongue out at Hotu. She offered her hand to the Toa. "Corporal Lei, Kalama's Raiders, 17th Ghekulas!" She chirped introducing herself. "Corporal Hotu. The same. This here is Nala." Hotu shrugged a shoulder causing the Matoran to stir slightly but not wake. "She's nocturnal which is why I'm carrying her." "What's your name?" Lei asked. ------- "We're off ta... "liberate", some artifacts." Tokain said to answer Agarin's question. "Pillage a temple is more like it." Kali grumbled. "It's not pillaging if we're taking from somebody else who got there first." Tokain grinned. "Whatever helps you sleep at night tomb raider." "Ah like ta think of myself as an 'Artifact Reclaimer'. When I'm not fightin' for the cause." Tokain retaliated. Kali snorted. Kalama gave her a look that said "Enough Kali." She turned so she wasn't facing the Stone Toa and said nothing more. A female Toa of Water slowly wandered up. "Um... hi..." she waved at the group. "I-i-is this where Ka-ka-kalama was meeting up?" "By Tahu why are my Corporals the last to show up?!?!" Kalama suddenly said startling the nervous Toa and making her jump. Kalama shook his head. "Sorry Tanuka. Yes this is where we were all meeting up." "Oh. Okay." She said quietly, barely above a whisper. She drifted past and settled daintily on a nearby crate, folding her hands in her lap. The shield and spear on her back naturally shifting so she could sit. She sat there quietly, eyes nervously flittering about. Tokain watched her with mild interest. Giving a low whistle he remarked. "If it wasn't for the fact we already know what happened to Gali, I could have sworn that was Gali herself sitting there." Kalama nodded. "Yeah Tanuka sometimes gets confused for Gali. Dunno if it's coincidence or something bigger."

IC She seemed freeze at that, as if overcome with something. At one time Macku was a different person. She used to be helpful, brave and adventurous, though her desire for adventure often led her to disobey the rules of her village; it was therefore common for her to sneak out. She was at one time very good friends with Hewkii and at one point idolized him, even keeping a doll of him in her hut. She has many talents, such as boating and Kolhii, at one time being Nokama's right-hand matoran, but now... She rarely left her hut, and NEVER left the village anymore. Barely spoke, stopped playing Kohlii, boated only under extreme emergencies... Nokama tried her best, but this matoran seemed to have retreated within herself, a mere shell of who she once was. And it all started shortly after the Toa failed and Takua disappeared. "Why do you want to find Takua?" she said in an even smaller voice. "He's gone now... I... I-I don't want to talk about it... " She slowly began to close the door.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: (Tellus) Tellus charged up from below decks. He had felt an impact, heard shouting and a good deal of cursing. He had been delayed by double-checking the area of the impact, and making sure that there was no gaping hole. It didn't take him long to guess what had taken place. Pointing at a Toa standing on a pillar, he yelled, "If you've gone an' damaged this here ship on me first day, then yew won't like what'll happen if I get me hands on ya!"

IC(Agarin): Agarin was surprised by Tanuka. Most toa he met weren't like that. They all had courage enough for their whole village, but Tanuka seemed scared and shy. Maybe I should introduce myself. He thought. He walked over to Tanuka and extended his hand. "Hi." He said, "I'm Agarin."

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC: The animated pair of matoran made Alrin smile, but first he tried to look serious as he spoke to them. "My name's Alrin, I'm a Toa of Ice.I'm sorry for getting in the way and I hope I running into me didn't hurt either of you. Then again I imagine Ga-Koroian Marines are made of tougher stuff." He said, as he regained his composure. "So what seems to be the rush?" Personally it wasn't his business, but rarely was he run down by a matoran. He was a Toa, he was supposed to help the matoran anyways, so if they needed help or had something interesting to do, he was willing to do it. Hopefully it would keep his mind off of Scurra, who even now, was doing his best to break through the mental barriers Alrin had put up.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:"Wait!" Chimera blocked the door with his arm, she was definitely frightened. "This island is in a state of turmoil, it has been for some time. We...I want Makuta gone, and to do that one crucial step is finding Takua and finding out why he vanished." Chimera pulled his arm back and took a deep breath. "I can't explain it, but something about this whole affair feels wrong. We need you to help us."

Tanuka jumped as Agarin introduced himself and looked warily at his hand before reaching out slowly and shaking it slowly. "Hi." She said quietly. "I... I'm Tanuka." ------- "Eh, she's fine. She's thick." Lei punched Hotu in the arm for the crack. "Actually we're on our way to meet up with the rest of our unit. Got called in earlier." Lei sighed. "And I had plans tomorrow night..." she whined. Hotu blinked. "No you didn't. You broke up with your last boyfriend." "I was gonna look!" "Whatever. I'm glad actually. I'm itching to sink my fists into some Rahi's face!" Lei sighed. "You're so violent Hotu. You'll never find a boyfriend like that!" "If he can't take a punch or throw one I'm not interested. Now come on! Let not be any later then we already are!" "Hey maybe we should have Alrin here carry Nala! That would let us move faster!" Hotu paused. "Well he SHOULD owe you for running over you like that." "Come on Alrin! Help us out! We're gonna get chewed out by Kalama and we need to hurry or it's only gonna get worse!" Lei gave him big mournful eyes pleading with the Toa to help them.

OOC: hmmmmm... close enough! :P IC Macku stared at them for a long time, as if weighing his words. Finally she closed her eyes and turned away, as if regretting what she was saying. "I'm sorry, but I cannot help you." And with that slammed the door in their faces. It was a moment before either moved, trying to figure out what went wrong, or maybe what was going on, that would put these individuals on such- There was a sliding noise, and a tiny stone tablet skidded under the door, gently coming to rest next to Chimera's foot. The angle of the trajectory, the smallness of the scale, where it was in position to where they were standing, even the way she talked at the end, it was as if... as if... As if she didn't want anyone else seeing or knowing that she was giving it to them.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg