Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

"Tanuka." She said quietly. "I'm a scholar from the Academy." Tokain glanced at Kalama. "So, Professor, any plans?" "Well what about the site?" Kalama asked. Tokain paused for a minute taking a drag of air. "Mmmm... well as your lovely scholar mentioned, they think it's a Toa's Suva. Though conSIDering the size of it, it had to be a powerful one at that..." pause. "Whiiiich makes me WONDER what kind of Toa it belongs to. Had to be a one-of-a-kind. If so... where is the Toa?" "And the complex?" "Built into the siiide of a loooow mountain. Landslide covered it up. A second one reVEALed it. Yorlonda has the place crawling with her minions. So far she's penetrated the outer ceremonial CHAMbers. The Oh-new-Koroans think there's 5 layers to the temple. The outer ceremonial chambers, safe enough, the inner chambers, nothing more than locks, and then the more dangerous sanctum where the treasures are kept. That one has THREE layers to it. Outer, inner, and then the vault. Each one more dangerous than the last and some downright arcane in nature. What WE'RE getting paid for... is in the vault." He considered his words. "At least... that's what they think based on the inSCRIPtions found on the outer wall." "So big, sturdy, and who knows HOW many actual rooms." Tokain nodded slowly. "Yup." He grinned. "Like that job we pulled back in 1026 in the Le-Wahi swamps." Kalama shook his head. "At least that time we had a head start on Yorlonda. Now she's got the jump on us." "Oh don't be so down professor. You know what they say in the biz, 'When a door closes...'" "'...a window or other small vent opens.' Yeah yeah. I know it rings true. The real question is... can we find that small vent in?" "You've never been a bad bet before Professor. And I have a good feeling about bringing along your crew..."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC Watching them leave, Nokama regained her composure. What was done was done, and she would not let it bother her anymore; it was the right thing to do. She called outside. "You may enter."

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC (Lohkar) "Yes, Gunner, they're what some call Black Ops," Lohkar said. "Covert operations. An' that means the Marines are up ta somethin' - which could quite possibly mean a treasure hunt." He gave Raknar, Gunner and Delarix a roguish grin. "Whatever they're up to, I like to seize any opportunity I can get ta muck up the Marines' operations. Gives us an advantage, know what I mean? So as of now, Xa-Koro will 'ave to wait - we are goin' ta follow that cutter. "Arzanyos," he addressed one of the pirates on deck. "I 'ave need o' that mask o' yours. How big can you make those illusions?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Nokama's face remained expressionless, if not overly-neutral. Quickly she went to close the door, checking to see if there was anyone around before taking a seat, letting out a long sigh. Her expression was hard. "How have you heard of such a place?"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Clearing the Harbor, Juno pushed the engine to 'Full' and Cutter roared to full speed taking off demonstrating why it was called the "Fast Attack". There wasn't too much for the Marines to do so mostly they just stood around on the deck and watched for pirates. Hotu brought out her card deck and she along with Maya, Lei, and Kali started up a game of Takea. "So... what do you do?" Tanuka asked Alrin.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC "Do not be cryptic with me!" Nokama's eyes lit up dramatically. "We Turaga are cryptic at times out of necessity, to protect people or places, or to prevent certain parties from obtaining relics of great power. I asked you a direct question, and you will give me a direct answer!" She lowered her chin. "Now, I will ask one more time. I have had a very trying day, and your timing is impeccably bad. Please do not try my patience."

IC: Arzanyos thought for a second. "If I tried hard enough, about the size of a Muaka. But if you have some sort of mirror, I won't have to." IC: Kamaehu chuckled. "Perfect Toa. If only that were the case." He shifted his position into a battle stance. "By all means, enjoy this. I should be keeping in practice."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC (Lohkar) Lohkar sighed. "Too bad. I was hopin' you might be able to disguise the whole ship. Ah well, looks like we'll have to follow e'm at a distance. Here goes!" Lohkar unlocked the wheel, and span it. The ship turned sharply to port, jolting many crew-members sideways. "Haharr!" Lohkar laughed. "We're on the hunt!"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Kamaehu spun to the side, avoiding the blast. "Laser vision. How nice." he muttered, pointing his finger at Vuhltak. Three bolts of fire shot from it, each on a slightly different course to the skakdi.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: "Surely you can't agree with what Nokama did?!?" Lantz asked Knidia. "Imprisonment, slavery, forced community service - I could deal with those punishments. But what Nokama did? It was... It was... It was mutilation, that's what it was. How would you feel if someone had done that to you?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: "Did you not consider that this was your destiny? To give your power to someone who can do a better job of protecting the Matoran?" Knidia sighed. That was basically what Nokama had told Lantz. Clearly the lesson had not sunk in yet. "Or perhaps you are supposed to do great works advising the Matoran rather then ruling them as a tyrant. It may not be the destiny you like, but it is the destiny you chose."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Yasurek: Yasurek, interested about the possibility of encountering marines walked over to Lohkar. "Captain Lohkar sir," he began, "If I may be so bold, if we go to take whatever the marines are heading for we are likely to cross weapons with them. Do we have some sort of plan for combating them. They are a trained unit, whereas we, though trained and skilled individually, are a collection of people recruited in a bar. To be frank sir, we it worries me that we would go against a unit with vastly superior teamwork without preparing. I was hoping you could tell us your plan for this."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: I kill people, kidding, I don't know. I mean I used to work with others on a team...but that's in the past." Alrin sighed, he'd rather not think of his old Toa team. Doing so drew out so many bad memories and the last thing he needed to do was give himself fuel for letting Scurra out and on the loose. "I don't do much now, except wander I guess, so I'm like a lot of people on this island, pieces of driftwood floating on the current. OOC: Sorry for not responding sooner, was busy trying to start a charcoal grill for steak.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Vuhltak dove, dodge, jumped, rolled, doing anything to get out of the way of the fire blasts. He was on pure animalistic drive now, not thinking, simply doing. Adrenaline pumped through, spiking him as he got ready for the next attack...And then, in one searing explosion of pain, it all came to a crashing halt. A fire bolt hit his left leg, enveloping it to over the knee. The Skakdi winced with pain his his leg burned, smoldering and eating away at the bright-colored armor. NO. Do not let yourself get beat like this! He thought to himself, biting through the pain. You're better then this guy. Don't let him think he can take you! Dagger in hand, he lunged at the Toa, swiping at his neck.

Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: "What you say makes no sense. I had a destiny as a Toa - and destinies cannot simply be to be some sort of link in a chain. Nor can it be to to do something as a turaga. I was a Toa for a reason. And that reason was not to grow old and die as a weakling. No, Nokama stole my destiny. And I'm going to get it back. You don't have to help me if you don't want to. But I don't see how your conscience would let you after what you allowed to happen to me." LoJak began taking some steps away. "You coming?" he asked the Ga-Toa.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: I've noticed that a few crew members have been inactive:

• [*]Primus[*]Tiras[*]Athillion

If you're the owner of one of these characters, please post soon so I know you're committed to this group. IC (Lohkar) "True," said Lohkar. "But we do 'ave a fair number of advantages. Most of our crew are Toa, an' thus possess Elemental Powers. An' I intend ta make sure we have the element o' surprise if it comes to a fight." Lohkar walked to the rail and took another look at the cutter. "Besides," he said, "you saw how easily we handled that Stone Toa. There's nothin' wrong with a little chaos in your fightin' style."

IC: "You cannot know your own destiny. Clearly this is it. Your actions have led you to it, you only have yourself to blame. You should think on that rather than ranting about being cheated." A tendril of water pooled up from the surrounding sea, blocking Lantz's path. "Your condition is your fault. Live with it. I managed to stop you when you were a Toa, I can do it now you're a Turaga."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Fanixe, TPtI... :happydance: Well done on the banter! IC Nokama carefully weighed her options, not to mention what she was about to say next. These two had stumbled upon some vital information, and she was trying to determine if this was by chance or if there was some bigger force involved. "Yessss... " she said slowly, never once breaking eye contact. "It is all of the above... and more. It's just that... " She drew in a long breath. "None of the matoran know of its existence. At least, I thought none of them knew." "Even Macku?" "Even her. She may have been my right hand, but there are many secret I did not divulge, this being one of them. Now, another question, and your honestly is vital: what did you say or do to get this tablet from her?"

IC: "What is it you want from?" Lantz exclaimed. "You stopped my destruction of the harbor, you have stripped me of my title and my abilities. Either let me go free or help me reclaim what I lost!" Lantz stamped his foot on the ground, and he looked down. He was nearing a nervous breakdown. ooc: thanks I guess. although the whole being stripped of toa-ness was kinda unexpected Friar.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC:Chimera spoke up this time, being the one who had convinced Macku to give them the stone."I told her...that she needed to help us." he said bluntly. "I told her that the island was in turmoil and that finding Takua was something that could help us beat the Makuta."Chimera thought about the words as he spoke them, in retrospect they did not make much sense and he was dreading Nokamas' next question.