Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:ZygadZygad frowned. "Well, this is only an educated guess, and if you can't show me the correct species you might mistake the one I'm about to show you for one that looks remarkably similar." Zygad said, throwing a seed in an aquarium in his office. A plant that looked identical to the one in Nokama's hut grew immediately, rippling softly as the currents in the aquarium gently tossed it from side to side. "Is this it?" Fov"That's the one! Can you tell us where it grows?" Fov exclaimed, not even letting Brekan have a chance to talk, not that she wanted to anyways. ZygadZygad activated his powers, searching for the plant across the bottom of the sea all under Ga-Koro. "Check a hundred paces west of the entrance of Ga-Koro, then two hundred paces towards/in the water. You're going to need an Air-Bladder." Zygad said, pointing in the general direction. "Now if that's all..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:"Chaos and destruction are not something that appeal to me, that path will make me to much like Makuta." Chimera sighed. "I was a Toa once, during that time i vowed to protect the Matoran and never harm an innocent life...that part of me still exists and I will follow it to the end. But now the Matoran ahve to prove that they want saving or I am wasting my time."

IC: "Can I swim?" Repeated Arzanyos. "Well, I saved Raknar, didn't I." OOC: Aranyos To Po-wahi. BTW, Phauxx, that was an upwards slash. But whatever. IC: Kamaehu saw the skakdi shift and reversed his slash, spinning back and turning it into a low stab, as well as dodging the kick.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Xeve nodded, not completely understanding. He figured that he meant he had once been a matoran, but as to had what happened... "How did you become the sea?"

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: At this, Xeve was stumped. But so was Uarch, so he guessed it was another one of the world's many mysteries. "This is how I have always been." Technically, he didn't know if that was the case. But he figured that if he had been something else once, he would feel... uncomfortable with his form. "I was born this way."

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

IC: Xeve nodded. He was starting to sympathize with Uarch... whether that was a safe thing to do, he wasn't certain. "Who is the Black Face...?"

IC: The man was taking orders from his shadow. It took Xeve a moment, but he remembered the deity the people of this island blamed all of their hardships on. A lord of shadows and sin. A being who was everywhere, omnipotent... and yet was nothing. A being who was a shadow. Xeve had always believed in his own deities, the Ny. Impartial and uncaring as they were, he still found the idea of the deities of the universe having no interest in himself and others much more comforting than an all-powerful being steering the course of Fate. He found the idea of Makuta more frightening than Ny Yinilianali, Death, simply because the Matoran's Makuta was actively trying to harm them. But things on this island were strange. Its people were fearful. And men were being driven mad. And if there was any truth in the matter... "Why does He tell you to hunt the people of this coast? Does He have anything to gain? Was some wrong committed against Him?"

Edited by Evex is back baby YEAH

OOC: Gah, sorry. My bad. >< IC: Vuhltak, eyes wide, arching his back, tried desperately to avoid the blow, arms flailing frantically at their sides as his momentum propelled him from Kamaehu's blade. Too out of control as he scampered on his heels, The Skakdi fell, hitting his back end on the ground with a loud thump, teeth smashing together. His spine went numb on impact. His opponent closing in, Vuhltak had to think fast. Letting out a surge of power, Vuhltak shot another burst of pure Laser Vision at the Toa.

Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: There was nothing Xeve could do to change his mind. Uarch was set, steadfast. And like a wave against a rock, he would have no hope to complete his task on his own. But was he on his own...? "... Why are you so interested in me?"

IC: Xeve stared as the shape disappeared into the ocean. Several moments passed, with only the sound of waves crashing against the shore, and seabirds above. Then his knees gave way, and he fell to the ground. The sudden change he had undergone upon seeing Uarch had caught up to him. He was starving, in desperate need of food and rest. But something told him that it would wait. As he laid, sprawled out on the sand, a bird landed nearby. It stared at him, deep black eyes piercing his. It was an animal. And until this day, he had told himself he was one also. Years and years ago, before Xeve had awoken in the jungles of Le-Wahi, the Matoran claimed that six Toa had washed ashore, and challenged their dark god, the Makuta. And now here he was, washed up on the shore, having encountered what could have been a servant of that shadow. Perhaps he was over thinking it. But somehow... he got the feeling that there was something he had to do. He had to go to Ga-Koro. Pulling himself together, he stood up, scaring away the seabird. It was time to actually do something. His mind, for all of the exhaustion, felt clear. OOC: This... is not what I was expecting when I made this profile. But I think I see what he is going to do now.

IC: Zeltroth walked into Ga-Koro. He cursed the village in a foreign language. "Rotorsheehahsiper." He looked down on some Matoran. "YOU THERE!" He grabbed one by the neck. The other took out a disk launcher, but he cut the launcher in half with his axe faster than he could say Die. He grabbed the other one too. "BOTH OF YOU! Tell me...when Turaga Nokama sleeps...and I'll let you live." Both Matoran said different times at the same time. "cool dudes!" He banged their heads together and tossed them aside.OOC: Anyone is welcome to try and stop him... O_o

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Brekan She ignored Zelroth. She didn't want to talk to people, let alone people shouting angrily. Instead, she stepped closer to Fov, then around him, putting the Vortixx between herself and Zelroth,

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: A shadowy figure stood upon the cliff over the waterfall, he look down at the floating village before him. He watched the Matoran and visitors stroll about, having their purposeless conversations and tasks. It kept them busy, and as such, it kept them safe. Ronkshou, the infected Toa of Electricity, smiled darkly behind his rusted and pitted mask. He could not go closer to the village; being spotted would raise an alarm and get the entire village shutdown. Not that that would necessarily be a bad thing, but for right now, Ronkshou wanted to have his presence be on the down-low. Still, he knew something was going on. Another uprising would be no shock, but something deep was moving through the hearts of the Matoran lately. Ronkshou didn't want to admit it, but was it possibly a new sense of hope? Ronkshou shook his head. The natives would not consider such a thing, but these newcomers... these trespassers. Yes... that's exactly what they were. The native Matoran and Turaga had long accepted the status quo, the forerunners of these strange quests were no doubt the Skakdi, Vortixx, and other Toa not native to this land. Again, Ronkshou did not want to stir a Nui Kopen's nest here in Ga-Koro. Much has happened here already; tension was high. He turned on his heel and began walking east, down the cliffs and through the mountains, eventually reaching the plains. From there, he followed the traveled path to the desert to the north. OOC: Moving to Po-Wahi...

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Zeltroth scowled. "HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU!" He saw someone talking to him. "YOU! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT TURAGA NOKAMA? TELL ME EVERYTHING, NOW!" He threw his axe at Brekan. "GOING SOMEWHERE? YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW TOO!"OOC: Oh, this should be niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice and peaceful. :|

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:Chimera growled, the frustration from everything that had occurred since his first meeting with Vakama had reached its boiling point. Whoever this was would feel his true fury. As he approached, Chimera pulled out his harpoon gun and pointed it directly at the figure."I am warning you now loudmouth." Chimera said, his eyes burning with anger. "Silence yourself, or I will do it for you."

IC: Zeltroth was falling into the harpoon, and twisted with his feet to narrowly dodge it. The side effect of that action was the harpoon scratching his shoulder, and him landing on the ground facefirst. He angrily spat blood and picked up his axe, then swung it at Chimera's harpoon gun. "TZEEAH!" He cursed more in the foreign language.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Zeltroth felt a kick to his face and fell back. He looked with his thermal imaging at Chimera's robotic leg and found the most heated area, therefore most likely to be the main engine. "YOU DIRTY RAHI!" He swung his axe at the heated area, while also pushing himself up on his other hand and spinning to kick Chimera in the back.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Zeltroth held up his axe and blocked the harpoon, allowing it to be jammed into the axe handle. He started to pull the axe (and therefore the harpoon) away from Chimera, while aiming a kick to the chest. With success, he could either steal the weapon or give him some dislocated shoulders.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Zeltroth laughed. Chimera's move, considering Zeltroth's physical strength, was foolish. "And this is the part...where you take the BAIT!" He pulled as hard as he could on the rope attached to the harpoon, intending to pull Chimera to the ground. He pulled out his axe and threw it at Chimera's stomach, so that when he fell, he would have the axe in his face or chest.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:The ax hit Chimeras' chest hard...but the Skakdi underestimated how tough the chest was.It was now lodged in Chimeras' hard carapace-like torso, just inches away from the soft part."Now....this...is...the...part..." Chimera said slowly, yanking the weapon out of his body and holding it in his hand. "....where you die."He then charged forward, stolen ax in hand.