Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kamaehu didn't saw the blast coming as fast this time. He was forced to stop his thrust and dodge. Stepping back he reevaluated his fighting style once more. A second later Kamaehu advanced, spinning into another high horizontal slash.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Ic: Acheno Acheno would have offered an explanation as to how he sensed the doorway, but it was clear by the fact that she had handed him a tool that she believed him. He began digging, against his body's will.Several hours later he had managed to dig a tunnel nearly six feet in. He would have gotten farther, but he was trying hard not to scrape the stone walls with the viciously sharp-looking tool. He idly wondered if it was meant to be more than a simple mining implement. Dropping the tool with a dull thud, Acheno rubbed his stiff arms and headed outside without a word. The sun had dipped below the horizon, but the clouds visible through the trees were still a fiery orange. He stretched, cracked his cramped neck, and took a deep breath. Much as he hated to admit it, he quite enjoyed being in a green forest for a change and without the familiar taste of ash in his mouth he found he could breathe better.He glanced over his shoulder. He could still hear Danerys digging. She had gotten quite a bit further than him that day. Acheno didn't care. It wasn't that he didn't have pride, it was just that he would have to work so much harder if he took his pride seriously.

Ooc: Oh, so this is why I didn't see any activity... Ic: Acheno had already stepped outside, but Danerys continued her digging, further entrenching herself in the mystery that loomed before her. Her rhythmic digging echoed the further she went in, deadening her senses to all but the sound of her shovel piercing the dirt, and it did not seem like long before she struck something hard. A sharp *kING!* alerted her to the fact, and she quickly called Archeno in. "If we work together a little more, we can open this doorway in! Then I can bring in the big guns."

IC:Fov"Just ignore them." Fov said, walking along. "An air bladder is a... bladder of an animal that has been cleaned out so that people without Kaukau's can swim for extended periods of time. I know it as Scuba Gear, but I guess that it has a different name here..." Fov explained. He came upon a shop that was selling Air Bladders, and bought one, frowning at the thought of breathing out of the thing. "Don't get yourself into a fight while I'm gone Brekan, I'm gonna need you to refill the air bladder with your powers if I run low on air."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Brekan "Yeah, let's go." She grumbled, her mouth stuck as a snarl. She would remember the person who threw an axe at her. And eventually, she would have revenge. "An air bladder... I think that's part of a fish or something.' She looked a little pale. "And we have to breath in that thing?!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fov"I just got one." Fov said, holding up the Air Bladder that he had purchased earlier. "You might have been a bit preoccupied though." Fov added, walking to the entrance of the village. "Now, he said a hundred paces to the west, correct?"

IC(BM): "That was a very good battle. It was almost as if I wasn't there for a while." He turned to Knidia. "Hello. He was being quite rude, mainly because he was yelling quite loudly. And don't worry, in this fight, I was the neutral party." OOC: Tahu Nuva Golden. In regards to the fight in Ta-koro, your character was the one who opened hostilities, not even bringing up the fact that that you hijacked my character during said post. I was within all rights to point the blunt end of an axe at you to move a sword out of my face.

IC:Fov"Alright, here's what we'll do. I'll do my steps, and you do yours. I'll look where it would be if it was my steps, and you look where it would be if it was your steps. You probably don't need an Air-Bladder, as you can give yourself air. Just remember to check my air every once and a while, would ya?" Fov answered, retracing his steps back to the entrance of the Koro. "We'll meet back on the shore. One..."

IC:Fov"And that's a hundred." Fov muttered, taking his hundredth step. "Now for the sea part of this..." Fov grumbled as he started stepping into the water. "One, two, three..." Fov counted, until the water reached his head and he held the Airbladder up to his face. Then, his steps were counted in his mind. One fifty, one fifty one...

IC:FovFov didn't hear her as he had already entered the water. One fifty two... What's that? He asked himself as he walked along the bottom of the sea. He looked at the weapon, then scuffed up the land where he was, marking it with a large underwater X, and swam towards the glinting item.

IC:Fov"Same to you!" Fov called, diving back down to the bottom of the waterbed. He grabbed the item. Strange, it's a sword like apparatus... He put away the weapon for later examination. He went back to where he had been and continued counting. One Fifty Three...

IC:FovTwo Hundred! Now, where is that plant... Fov wondered, searching around a bit. He finally found the plant, and, making sure not to disturb the few of that kind of plant left, and uprooted it, bringing it back to the surface. "I found it!" he called to Brekan, holding the plant in the air triumphantly. "Now let's get this thing to Zygad!" he called as he raced out of the water.

IC:FovFov just laughed as he and Brekan raced towards Zygad's shop, coming close to it every second. His smile grew even bigger as he turned towards Brekan. "Miracles are happening everywhere! Why don't you talk to Zygad?"

IC:Fov"I just dived to the bottom of the ocean and... Never mind." Fov said, letting the fact that Brekan talked to Zygad once be a miracle in of it's self. He knocked on Zygad's door. "Dr. Zygad, we found the plant!""Great! Let me see it!" Zygad called from inside the hut. Fov stepped inside and set the plant next to Zygad. "It was surrounded by dying plants. It's kinda strange actually... That one part of the sea life was all dying, but just a few meters away the plants were thriving, and a current was flowing right to the are where the plants were thriving..." "That's strange..." Zygad muttered as he handled the plant that Fov got him, looking it over carefully and then putting it in his aquarium. "The one in my aquarium started withering also..."