Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ghar-Knel raised an eyebrow at Kahua's impatience, but submerged himself quickly, scrubbed a moment in the hard to reach places, and came back out. He caught the eye of a nearby Toa, but he was a Toa of Fire, not Solaris at all. IC: Miptel, the scholarly Toa of Fire approached the strange duo. "Hi," he said. "Any of you seen any strange carvings nearby?" IC: Ghar-Knel looked down at the tiny figure. "No. Have you seen a Toa named Solaris?""Well, no," Mip said."Then how about a bargain," Ghar-Knel offered. "You tag along with us, and we'll point out the carvings for you. Accepted? Good. Now let's go. I can smell the filth in this water. Where to, Kahua?"

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Kahua laughed. "You're the assassin tracking him down, I'm just the tag-along. I say we go find him and kill him already." He saw a Toa of Fire join them. "Oh, hello there. What sort of carvings do you mean?"IC: Zeltroth growled. "Yes, what of it?" He retracted his harpoon and freed himself using his strength, then pointed the harpoon gun at Knidia. "And considering your position, you should know about Nokama! TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC(BM): The toa walked around the floating village, searching for an inn. All the while, he was happy. The neutral party, now, that was his thing. He wasn't quite good or evil, just unpredictable. He liked chaos, that one factor in the universe that wasn't set in stone. Or metal, as it were.Anyway, he liked to think of himself as the champion of chaos. He did, however, like buildings and the ground to stay where it was. That was one thing he was highly against. Besides extremists. Plenty of heroes and villains, but only one Black Mage. Better keep that precious commodity alive as long as possible.

IC: "Well, they're ancient carvings that need translating," Mip explained. "I"m a scholar, you see. My name is Miptel. Everyone calls me Mip.""Well, Mip," Ghar-Knel said, spitting out the nickname, "I'm Ghar-Knel and this is Kahua. Now how about we head off to... say, Ko-Koro. That seems like a plausible hideout for him.""I didn't see him there," Mip argued."Did you search the entire area?" Ghar-Knel growled. Mip shook his head no. "I didn't think so. Kahua. How do you feel about climbing a mountain?"

IC: Zeltroth was in a hopeless situation. "Do as you like...you won't be able to kill me without a full-scale battle on your hands." He turned the harpoon gun in his hands as he spoke. "And I'll be sure to do as I like." He fired between Knidia's chest and shoulder, so that any movement that didn't hit would free him from the water tendril. IC: Kahua was a bit surprised. "Not too good, really...but if you pay for the climbing gear...we have a deal." Kahua remembered his average strength. "But...if the mountain is an unusually large one...that might be some trouble."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Seeing the harpoon coming, Knidia activated her Kakama. Just in time too, the harpoon was only inches away from her. But, moving at superspeed, she was able to catch the weapon before it could impale her. "Nice try,"she said, slowing down, "I am prepared to give you one last warning. You can either lay down your weapons and leave the village of your own accord, or I can throw you out. Which is it?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:Zygad"It can't be poison, the one in my aquarium died from just fresh water made by a Toa of Water." Zygad thought. "But let's see... How many reasons could there be for all of one kind of plant to die? Maybe they aren't receiving the criteria for life... "Well we know they have the sun, as there's nothing above them, and the sun was shining down bright enough so that I could see." "What about, food? And minerals? Are their roots reaching far down enough?" Zygad asked. "This one had a huge root system, as you can see." Fov answered, pointing at the one in the aquarium. "And I don't know about food. How would we know if it's getting enough food?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Fov“Yeah!“ Fov called back, diving into the water. He swam back to where he and had found the plant and uncorked a bottle. He then rettaced his steps and followed the strange current that led to the thriving plants were. He grabbed a bottle of that water and reaurfaced. “Let.s dind aomeone who can examine these.“

Ic: Acheno had already stepped outside, but Danerys continued her digging, further entrenching herself in the mystery that loomed before her. Her rhythmic digging echoed the further she went in, deadening her senses to all but the sound of her shovel piercing the dirt, and it did not seem like long before she struck something hard. A sharp *kING!* alerted her to the fact, and she quickly called Archeno in. "If we work together a little more, we can open this doorway in! Then I can bring in the big guns."

Ic: Acheno Acheno sighed and headed back inside. Even the excitement of a buried civilization wasn't enough to keep him going for twenty-four hours straight. He would need sleep soon.The Toa of plant life picked up his pickaxe and started digging again, alternating his blows to the wall with Danerys'. Ooc: Go ahead here, I'm not sure what the room is supposed to look like or anything.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC(BM): The inn was very nice. He rented two rooms, a normality for him. He preferred to have a full room for himself, to practice. This time, it would be his new Crystal Powers. He took the room keys, dropped off his hat, and went back to Chimera, hoping the situation resolved itself in that time.

IC: Ghar-Knel thought a moment. He had enough money from the up front payment to buy an army's worth of climbing gear."You're quite a shrewd little Toa," the Vortixx chuckled. "It's a deal. And we shouldn't be going up Mount Ihu too far. Poor little target can't being cold and high up at the same time. Let's head out."Ghar-Knel to Ko-Koro...IC: Mip looked at Kahua, and followed the strange Vortixx assassin to the mountain.Miptel to Ko-Koro...

OOC: Ramanox from Le-Wahi. IC: "Thank you." Ramanox said to the Gukko Force pilot who had dropped him off here. "Good luck, I heard what you said to Tamaru and I hope you can become a hero." The pilot said before saluting and flying off. I will try. Ramanox thought, but first I must learn the secrets of Unity so I may teach others. I must find Nokama. Ramanox felt his stomach growl. Although a little food first would be nice. He chuckled, it felt good to laugh he hadn't laughed in a while, things had just been so serious. And they will be serious for a while longer. Still I'm in Ga-Koro this is arguably the most beautiful Koro on the island. Before setting off for Nokama's hut Ramanox stopped at an Inn and sat down and began to eat. Mmm, this is really good. OOC: Ramanox open for interaction.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Kahua nodded.OOC: Kahua to Ko-KoroIC: Zeltroth growled. "I will leave...and return this weapon...if you return mine." Zeltroth was telling the truth, and he hoped Knidia could see that. He preferred not to lie when possible, but instead imply something he did not mean to deceive others. This time, however, he had no trick. He would go assassinate a different Turaga.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Vuhltak, flinging his left side over his right, rolled out of the way of the blow, spitting mud in every which way. As he began to rise again, he placed his burnt leg in the ground, and another sugre of pain racketed his body. Vuhltak groaned, clutching at his leg as he winced in pain. As Kamaehu closed in yet again, he shot another blast of laser vision towards the Toa, this longer and hotter then before.

Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: Ramanox Ahh that was a good meal. Ramanox thought as he exited the Inn. His belly was full, he was on the path to redemption, for the first time in a while he was happy. As he set off to Nokama's Hut he came across a Skakdi, and two Toa-like beings. He recognized the Toa with the Tarakava legs as the protector of this village. After all he had seen her once or twice, while delivering messages for Jaller. He may have even spoken to her before, of course he couldn't be sure. Either way she was an ally and some one he should speak to first before visiting Nokama. "Knidia, defender of this Koro." he called out. OOC: The Power That Is, I figured that since Knidia has been protector of this Wahi for atleast some time it was more than likely he knew who she was. Whether or not they ever met is up to you.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: This time it didn't matter. Kamaehu had already began to spin the other direction, slashing diagonally from the left. As he whirled into the attack, the beam scorched a new hole in his cape, but that was all.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC:FovFov turned and headed to Zygad's shop. Arriving there he saw Zygad hanging a sign on the building. The sign proudly proclaimed, "Reality Check" as this was apparently the store's name. "Zygad! We need you to inspect the water!" Fov called to the Toa of Plantlife. OOC:You want to do the analysis or shall I?

OOC:Neither do I. That's why I asked... Time to go look at the actual reason why the stuff isn't growing... IC:Zygad"Good! Hand them over! While you were gone I grabbed a microscope from a nearby scientist." Zygad called, rushing back into his store. Fov followed and handed the jars to Zygad, who put a small amounts of their contents under the microscope. After a while he looked up. "It seems that this water has something that the other water doesn't." Zygad said, hefting the current water. "I used my powers to search for any stray plants, just for future knowledge mind you, and found some symbiotic plants that were being blown by the current to a different part of the stream." Zygad explained, using arm motions to punctuate his points. "I closely examined the plant that you brought me and found that it had a small amount of those symbiotic plants on it as well, but time in my aquarium had washed them off of it, explaining why it died. My guess would be that-" "The symbotic plants were keeping the medical plant alive! So let's see..." Fov interupted eagerly. "If the plants were thriving before, and the symbotic plants live in the currents, does that mean that the current ran through the medical plants once?" Fov asked, now a bit confused. OOC:So, I believe that covers all of it, if I missed anything then please add it now. As Zygad or Brekan, I don't really care.Like Zygad's store's name?

IC:Fov"Well..." Fov said hesitantly. "A rogue Toa of Water could do it." he suggested. "Maybe Nokama will know more. Let's just tell her what we know, and what we suspect happened, although we have no way of proving that the current changed." he added. Zygad"Huh, so a medical plant's going extinct eh?" Zygad muttered. "Virthee would probably want to know about this." OOC:Well, I figured they'd know about each other somehow... :P

IC:Fov"Proof? How will we get proof? We have proof that the current contains the necessary items that allow the plant to live... You know, I bet if we found a Toa of Water they could tell us if the current is natural or has been tampered with!"