Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Sirron, Gren"Lovely," Sirron said, following the Ga-Matoran. "I do tend to burn easily. Especially my face area. Oh well, I guess that's what I get for wearing a hood over my face."Gren remembered the disturbing story behind that hood. He shivered as he looked at the sunscreen. He picked up a bottle.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Gamelia's Beach Goods Store in Ga-Koro; talking to Gren.])

"Catching cold?" she asks Gren as she watches him shiver. "This sea air will fix you up in no time.

(Jade [Jade's cabin in Ga-Koro, talking to Gust])

"Um...yes, actually," Jade replies. The Toa places a hand on Gust's face as she finally says,"I'll be leaving shortly. I'm going to be getting in some of the worst spots and I don't want to endanger you." A tear slowly rolls down her face as she begins to think of what she was saying. If she did leave without the Le-Toa, she'd be broken, but she had to not danger the one she loved.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-KoroKearrstrun stood atop a nearby building, when Angelus looked up, he would see Kearrstrun standing calmly with the vault under his arm. Kearrstrun nodded respectfully to the Toa of fire before flipping his hood over his face and zipping out of view.IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Wedding Grounds"Everything is in here."Tank came back, "So if they aren't part of me, but they're inside of me, does that make them my own memories?""The last thing we see is Arekule going under in what appears to be a surgical room. So I'm gonna go ahead and be totally confused as to who you are."Tank-Iris shook his head, "I'm going to go get Tuara," He looked threateningly at Yuru, "And you'll be next."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust's eyes were impossible to read for a second as he ran Jade's statement over in his head. Then, as always, he grinned."Cool. After dinner, I'll pack, and we can leave in the morning. I'll bring some sunblock: no use going into Karz on earth while having to worry about sunblock..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Sirron, Gren"It's not that he's cold," Sirron said, answering for his silent friend, "it's just that he knows the story behind my... skull hood."Gren nodded."But some sun would do us both good," Sirron went on. "How about a trip to the beach, Sergeant?"Gren thought about it for a moment, then nodded.

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Gamelia's Beach Goods Store in Ga-Koro; talking to Gren.])

"Well...have fun out there," the Matoran says confused. "And, that'll be five widgets for the sunscreen.

"But can you stand being shot at? Can you stand...killing somone?" she asks the Le-Toa, another tear making it's way down her face.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Baby," he said, laughing at her and brushing away her tears. "I'm a vegetarian who eats meat. My thought process isn't going to get any weirder by killing a guy."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Sirron, GrenSirron reached into his satchel and pulled out five widgets he handed them to Gamelia."Towels, Gren!" he suddenly said, taking two towels off a rack. "How could you forget those? How much for the towels?"Gren decided to leave now before Sirron made a complete fool of himself.

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"You're only saying that because you haven't tried my burgers yet," he mumbled. "I'd say we should probably eat now, but suddenly I'm not exactly hungry anymore..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Gamelia's Beach Goods Store in Ga-Koro; talking to Sirron.])

"Ten widgets a piece," she states. "Those are imported from Le-Koro; some of the finest material you'll find on the island.

"I ate before I came anyway," she states before laughing slightly. "I just didn't want to tell you, so I wouldn't hurt your hamburger pride."-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust's face, so resolute and cheerful during Jade's confession, suddenly fell; the crestfallen Toa of Air broke into a pout and plopped onto his side, facing away from Jade."Fine. I'll just sulk."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Sirron, Gren"Ah, finest, that's always nice," Sirron said, pressing one of the towels to his face. "Karz. Sometimes I forget that darn hood is there. Lessee, twenty widgets."He pulled them out of his satchel and handed them to Gamelia."Pleasure doing business with you, miss," he said, turning to join Gren.Gren sighed. One of these days, being a strange person would get Sirron killed.

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Gamelia's Beach Goods Store in Ga-Koro; talking to Sirron.])

"Thank you, and come again!" she calls out after them as they leave.Turning around, she walks toward the back room and knocks on it. "You both okay in there?"

"Oh, let me make it up to you," Jade says as she leans in and kisses the Toa. "I'll eat one later, okay?"-Mef Man

IC: TF141Pordal wrenched the knife out of the tablet and sheathed it."Just fine," he answered, coming out of the room.Altal quickly put out his cigar and stowed it in his satchel, picking up his firestaff and tablet before exiting himself."Good luck son," he said. "It's your team, now."With that, he walked out of the shop.Sirron dived into the wave and was immediately washed back to shore."They've got some good waves down at Naho Bay," he exclaimed running back up to Gren.Gren nodded, just finishing applying his sunscreen."You'd better go in soon," Sirron warned. "Waves like this don't last all day."Gren nodded again, standing.

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)"So... how about that breakfast?" the Matoran said.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC

(Gamelia Auldron [Gamelia's Beach Goods Store in Ga-Koro; talking to Pordal.])

Gamelia takes the Toa's hand as she leads her out of the shop."New girl; you're in charge of the store while I'm gone," she says to the new Matoran she had hired. "I'll give you a bonus if you do well."

"Oh, don't pout," she jokes while placing a hand on his face. "What can I do to make it up to you?"-Mef Man

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)"Hopefully, there won't be much fighting."

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"You go ahead," he replied. "I wanna go for a walk, anyway."IC: Angel (Ga-Koro)Angel looked at Krayn, then at Dalia."If she even so much as calls out to me," he said warily, "you're dead."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: TF141Pordal looked over at the new girl. Oh, he didn't notice her when he barged in.Gren dived into the water and swam out, getting hit by a huge wave and being pushed back to shore."You've got something on your face," Sirron said. Then he laughed.Gren was used to that joke. At least he understood it.

IC: (Tarkis)The band had finally decided to go back to Le-Koro. Meanwhile the rather tall matoran decided it was time to hit the town. Ga-Koro had plenty of fish so to speak, and being that a talented man such as himself was starting to find success all over the island, and girls. Just sing them a little song and they were melting in your arms. He managed to be bros with a few guys, but most of them didn't like it when their girlfriends swooned every time he passed by. Deciding to soak in the ever beautiful village of Ga-Koro, he decided to some to a little shop and see if he could get some sunscreen and maybe a new bathing suit. He peeked into the building."Hello is anyone here?" He called out.IC: (Hari)"Krayn that's a little extreme. He just wants to talk to you to apologize, he needs to do it and he wants to to it. He won't hurt you." Hari said and then turned to Dali. She smiled and turned to Angelus. "He just wants to make things right, he told me."OOC: Slow down, jeez how is a guy supposed to respond this quickly. Auron that was directed at Nei, your other character, the Tarkis post if you'd like.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)While Jade packed, Gust activated his Kakama and zoomed to the water. A lone beach cottage, vacant and sad against the peaceful evening backdrop of Ga-Wahi, sat on the shore, letting the waves lap away at it like a dog greeting its lost owner. Gust began to climb up to the roof and perched there like a bird, watching the moonlight reflect off the tides and onto his armor as he left himself to his thoughts.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Secer, Ga-koro hospital): No sooner had Secer laid on the bed, the convulsions came. He began to shake, uncontrollably, as the Ga-matoran nurses tried to hold him down. Electricity sparked around the room a few times, and then died. The toa was gasping for breath, but was still unconscious. The Ga-matoran nearest his neck checked his pulse. It was fine. She went through a check of all body functions. Everything was fine, as far a she could tell. What wasn’t fine was his eyes. Once a bright, glowing red, they hadseemingly disappeared, leaving a black emptiness on his mask. Secer was either in a coma, or dead. The doctor and the nurse attending him continued to watch, wondering if the toa was going to die.-GB

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: (Tarkis)"Hello!" Tarkis replied as he stepped into the shop. Tarkis was a matoran who loved attention showered upon him. To be honest he was as arrogant as they came and that much was shown as he entered the shop. Actually this arrogance had spiked ever since his shoulder brother by the name of Cercerik had gone missing. He didn't talk to it about anyone, but some of his "friends" thought if he did reveal it, he'd pull even more coin and girls if he played up the hurting musician. Needless to say he snapped at them, and didn't speak to them ever again. It was easy to find bands but it was hard to find people as talent as him, even in Le-Koro, or as handsome. He wore a black leather jacket, with a white shirt underneath, a pair of denim-like pants as well, that showed off his lithe build. He much preferred clothing to armor and he barely carried his weapons with him. In fact his two small axes were left in Le-Koro, probably gathering rust. He flashed the girl a charming smile before turning to who looked like the owner."Hello, Tarkis's the name, you may or may not have heard of me? Most people have, but it's understandable if you haven't. Anyways, I'm looking for some sunscreen and a new bathing suit, my last one was falling apart at the seams, and I wouldn't want that to happen in Ga-Koro, imagine the embarrassment." He chuckled.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg