Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Nei:Nei blushed, and continued to organize the stock.IC: Dalia:Still not entirely sure if she could really be safe around Krayn, but Angelus was nearby, and Hari, and the weird Toa that kept appear and dissapearing around them. She eventually followed Krayn away from the others."What do you want?" She demanded.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Gamelia's Beach Goods Shop in Ga-Koro, talking to Tarkis])

"Wait you're the Tarkis?" she asks, her face suddenly widening into a big smile. Turning to Nei, she exclaims,"Look, it's the Tarkis!" Turning once more and back to the Le-Matoran, she blushes at his words, before replying,"Um, yes we have plently of sunscreen and bathing suits. Just...pick out whatever you'd like. Over, um, here is the sunscreen and right over there are the bathing suits," she states while pointing out the objects of interest.-Mef Man

IC: TF141Pordal remembered where to find a good doctor. He walked into the hut and was immediately tended to. He took off his mask and the doctor wiped up the blood and put a poulticed bandage over the cut before he put it back on. He walked back out in front of the shop, ready to go.Sirron timed it just perfectly. He had swum a good distance out and was able to ride the wave back to shore."That is some bloody good fun," he exclaimed. His hood was wet.Gren smiled, wading in the water.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: KraynKrayn sighed. "To apologize."He sat down on a small stand in the hall. "Before you, my only experience with Mark Bearers was when they were trying to kill me. They came close, too.""I assumed you were hostile. And before you proved not to be, I was going to treat you as such. And I wanted to say that I was sorry."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (Tarkis)Yes, just keep on worshipping me. Tarkis thought with a grin, as he was showered with the attention he thought he so rightfully deserved. Making two girls blush? Come on! That was among the least amount of girls he had blushing in a single room. Still he noticed each one, the one Ga-Matoran that was busy stocking and the store owner. He had went over to the men's bath suits and looked over to them. Hmmm, a red bathing suit, that was always a good idea, or perhaps a yellow one. He had chuckled a bit and turned to the Ga-Matoran who was stocking. He held up red swim trunks, blue swims trunks, silver swim trunks."Alright, thank you. I'll start looking. Yes, I am that Tarkis." He replied, shooting the shopkeepr another smile. The guitar still remained strapped to his back."Which one of these would you like to see me in? Sorry, I mean which one do you think would look good on me?" Tarkis asked. The first question was no accident. He always did that to any of the female shopkeepers or salesgirls. It was just in the arrogant musician's nature.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:"I don't know what he has, but it's bad. And you have a chance to do something good for a change and tell me what it might be. Any ideas?" Agni asked, still stern, but not threatening Telric. He was sure the Toa of Lightning would be quite unimpressed by that. He just hoped he knew something.OOC: I am really sorry guys that my posting has gotten so infrequent these days. But it's like every homework and private work wants to get done this week. Game-Artist is a stressful job...and stressful course to study at times.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro (Ga-Koro Street)"So..." Tawara asked Angelus, "where are Kitsune, Jikal, and the rest? Um, they are alive, aren't they?"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Dalia:The Mark-Bearer of pleasure stood next to Angel, looking a little downcast.IC: Auron:The Toa of Fire poked Angel, "Oi, redman, what's going on? This stuff sounds interesting, like all life-threatening things!"IC: Nei:Nei blushed more, "Erm... Maybe the red one..?"

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)Tawara's expression darkened. "Gyren? He's... not alive. It's my fault, too."OOC: I've got to go. I'll be back later tonight.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: AURON LOOK OUT CHAR IMBOUND TO YOUR POSITION.IC: EmbokThe yellow-armored Toa of Plasma walked casually through the Ga-Koro streets. Like always, his face was devoid of emotion, but if someone could sense feelings, they would get a quite different view of the silent Toa. Embok was extremely glad to be home, especially after what had happened over the last few days. Out of the corner of his eye, Embok suddenly saw a blue Miru, something he would recognise with his eyes closed.The owner of this Miru was inside one of the many shops, obviously an employee there. This, of course, made him happy, but he didn't show it as he stepped into the shop.He didn't say anything and waited for Nei to notice him.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Tarkis)Tarkis grinned, glad to see than he enthralled at least the owner of the store. She was pretty cute, then again half of this Koro held attractive creatures such as the women standing in front of him. So it was a goldmine. He flashed another flirty grin before disappearing behind the curtains of a changing room. In a few minutes he popped out in the red swim trunks. Shirtless of course. Showing off his lithe, athletic frame."What do you think? Good enough? I'm sorry, where are my manners? What's your name, since you have the pleasure of already knowing mine." He chuckled, leaning against the changing room.

Edited by The Mask

IC

(Gamelia Auldron [Gamelia's Beach Goods Shop in Ga-Koro, talking to Tarkis])

"Gamelia Auldron," she finally spits out. It took her a while to form the words after looking over the handsome body of the Le-Matoran, but they did come to her. "That looks really good on you," she says before bursting out into another giggle.-Mef Man

IC: (Tarkis)Oh how he loved to see them stutter, how the girls looked over him with slacks jaws, amazed by such a handsome Le-Matoran, who happened to be so talented as well. He yawned a bit then stretched before walking over."Gamelia Auldron, what a beautiful name."He replied. What a recycled line. He thought. "You really think so? Then I'll buy them." He handed her the widgets, much more than what it was worth. He loved to hear them giggle as well, that was when he knew that they were enthralled, stumbling over their own thoughts "Keep the change, I got plenty. So got any sunglasses? I might need them." He laughed.

IC: (Tarkis)"No way, I couldn't do that to any honest establishment such as yours." Tarkis grinned, dropping even more coin into her hands as he took both things. "Sooo...what time does a beautiful Ga-Matoran like yourself get off? Know a good place to get a bite to eat?" Tarkis asked. There was always more widgets for Tarkis to spend, he was incredibly wasteful in this sense. But the shopkeepers loved him, but not as much as his fans did.

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)"Gunner," said Raknar, joining the group, "if you can go 24 hours without complaining about anything, I will give you 1,000 widgets for you to spend however you want. We'll call it the First Annual *****-No-More-a-thon."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: HelsinaHelsina walked across the beach, it was a beautiful day. She used her powers after she walked up to a palm tree, and she made it bigger, and made a shady spot to lie down and relax.OOC: Helsina open for interaction.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: HelsinaShe watched he waves crash upon the shore. It was beautiful. She sighed in relaxation.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis