Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Fov"Execpt that there seems to be a shortage of Water controlling beings in this village..." Fov said sadly. "Maybe we could ask Nokama to check? She's one of the Six original Turaga after all. She might be able to do it." OOC:So are we waiting for a PC, or are we going to just bring another NPC into this?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Up to you, I'm just back-up on these quests, just ask Cadias. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png IC: Brekan "Yeah, it's like the Water village has not Water Toa. That makes no sense at all." She chuckled slightly. "Yeah, maybe Nokama can do it, or knows someone who can."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:Let's just go see if Tuck let's Nokama do it. I'll let you PM him. IC:FovAfter searching for a while Fov gave up. "Let's just go see if Nokama can do it." Fov said with a shrug as he headed towards Nokama's hut.

IC: His head throbbed, the ever growing grip of pain ready to drag Vuhltak down into unconsciousness. The after effect of his continued laser vision was beginning to show, his world spinning ever so slightly as lines began to dull and smear. His blackened leg was going numb. But he was not finished. Oh no, I'm not done until I have this Toa's head! A flash of silver got his attention back on the fight. With little choice, the Skakdi of plasma swung his blade around, his powerful arm flinging his crude weapon across his chest. Blade met blade in a clash of metal and sparks, Vuhltak's blow swatting Kamaehu's out of the way.

Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: Kamaehu grunted as he took the full force of the strength of desperation through his arms. As he staggered back, he landed again on his injured leg, sinking to a kneel. In his mind he knew that all he had to do was defend until the Skadi's injury got the best of him. Smiling grimly, the toa raised his blade once more.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC "Yes, come in!" came Nokama's reserved, watery voice. When she saw the two she gave a smile. "Ah! You're back! Did you find out anything as to the plants?"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC:Fov"Yes wise one, we did find out a bit about the plants." Fov started formally. "We found out that they have to have a symbiotic bond with a certain microscopic plant, or they die. We also found that there is a current that is filled with those symbiotic plants, which leads right to where the plants live, and then veers off in a different direction." Fov explained, getting a bit excited. "We believe, although we have no solid proof, that someone is somehow diverting the current as to kill of the species. Although we can't find out why or who, would want to do such a horrendous act."

IC Nokama thought about this for a moment. "So... you think that the currents that feed them has been unnaturally moved? Do you have any evidence?"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC:Fov"No." Fov said, hanging his head. "We tried looking around, but couldn't find any Toa of Water to tell us if our suspicions were true. We were kinda hoping that you could use your elemental power to see." Fov said, his head lowering even more in shame.

IC "What makes you think I have elemental powers?" Her smile was slight and sly as she looked at them. "Even if I did, I cannot justify leaving my duties for a swim, seeing just how needed I am as of late. What you have uncovered IS significant however, and you both have done well... but seeing as how the mystery is not fully solved, I ask that you continue on. Find a Toa of Water, or one what has water powers, and bring her to me to see if she will help us. If you are too busy however I understand, and I will investigate on my spare time."

IC"I might as well come clean with you." Chimera said, since the subject was brought up. "I am looking for a temple, in this region. Nokama says she can help if i speak to others who might know of it, but I do not have the time or patience to question them all around the island. Are you sure there isn't anything that stands out?"

IC: The sight of Kamaehu's fall didn't pass by Vuhltak. Looks like I'm not the only with leg problems. The Skakdi thought, a wolfish steadily showing on his smug face. He made no moves, letting the pause in the battle begin to clear his vision. The Toa, still knelt there, blade held high, was a sorry sight for the Skakdi. What, I haven't even hit him yet and he's winded?"Oh, look, the high and mighty Toa needs a break." Vuhltak snarled, glaring down his opponent. He flung his good leg in the ground, giving it a kick. A spray of mud and marsh went every which way, sure to hit the Toa. "Come on, fight me!!"

Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg