Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:FovFov sighed. Sometimes Brekan was unbearable. He spotted a passing-by Toa of Blue Armor and stepped in front of the being. "Excuse me, but I have need of a Toa of Water. Do you happen to know where I could find one who would be willing to help?" OOC:TDC, you can be this TBA.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Ramanox What a stroke of luck, here some more folks looking for the temple. Although perhaps he should first learn the virtue of Unity and spread it amongst these small groups. He would see what the others meant to do. "This temple, did a member of the chronicler's company tell you about it, or rather hint?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Kamaehu made no noise, and only wiped the mud off his mask. As he stood up, he held his sword in a defensive stance, it's blade currently in front of his leg. He smiled grimly again and challenged Vutlhak, saying "Then come, skakdi. Come to your doom."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? TWICE I SUDDENLY GET LINKED AWAY FROM THIS PAGE, AND BOOM! NO MORE TEXT!!!! ARGH! ITS JSUT STUPID! WASTING 10 MINUTES OVER SOMETHING DONE IN 1, BECAUSE OF A ACIIDENTAL CLICK! IC: Argentum Argentum hurtled through the air, using his mask of gravity to pull him. Of course, where he was going, he wasn't sure of; it was just another experiment of his. As he continued spinning through the air, he didn't realize he was on collision course with Ga-Koro. Still, his mind just thought of self pity. Self pity of being part of Makuta's army. He didn't like it, always being forced to talk to him, talk to the master of shadows, do his bidding. He just wanted to have fun. At first, Makuta had been very promising, and he had had fun. Then, he was forced to do boring work, and he hated it. Then, he realized how evil his master really was, and decided to leave. Well, that went well. After being forced back into the army and with fear instilled in him, Argentum thought of what he would tell if he met someone. That he was a good person? A hero? A runaway? Argentum looked "Up" and saw Ga-Koro huts coming closer and closer at massive velocity. Argentum: *Sissy scream* AHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Splooooosh!!!!!! Argentum missed the huts and crashed into the water, and although his magnetism had managed to kick in and save him from massive pain, they hadn't prevented him from creating a beautiful and massive blast of water, as if he was a masterful Toa of Water. The water splashed high, and started to fall, raining down upon a black and red female Toa, and a silver Vortixx.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Yoraz & Armoan /Ga-Koro Yoraz was fighting with a vendor when he noticed Lucan. He pushed the venor away as he ran to his fellow bounty-hunter. "Armoan!" He yelled, before tripping over a discarded fruit. Armoan sighed before picking Yoraz up. "I know. Fugitive street-rat." he said gruffily."He head towards the south district. His face wasn't familiar, but he might be worth somethng. Yoraz dusted himself of before becoming invisible. "I'll bring him back." IC: Lucan /Ga-Koro Lucan was running like a madman when he felt a hand grab his shoulder. He turned around, but there was nothing there. Suddenly, he doubled over, and Yoraz appeared, fist slammed into Lucan's stomach. "Hunt's Over." He whispered in Lucan's ear.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Lucan woke up in a dimly lit hut. "Am I dead? Or did I finally go insane?" He asked loudly. Armoan stepped into the room. "Neither. You are in a hut, surrounded by bounty hunters. I recommend you tell us who you are. Quickly." Lucan grinned. "I'm a Madman. And a daring warrior." Armoan sighed, and motioned with his hand. Yorz appeared next to Lucan, bow leveled at his head. Lucan whimpered. "Name's Lucan."

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Can I talk to Brekan and Fov? You guys? And yes, I'm calling Brekan a male because apparently colors SOMETIMEs mean something. IC: Argentum Argentum swam up, and climbed out of the water. As he walked through the spread of land, he wondered if he could actually pull it off. Kill Macku. But first, he still had to confirm whether or not it really was her in the chronicler's company. His memory had been pretty messed up, after all. He levitated out of the water and landed on one of the village's "floors", and looked around him. There were several beings in the area; one of them a red and black Toa. Argentum decided to ask her. Him. Whatever. Argentum: (Towards Brekan) Hey! Mister, can I ask you a question?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Brekan She wasn't good with history, she really didn't care much for it. That was why she took Fov to Nokama. And she hadn't exactly listened to the Turaga then either. "No dude, I think that was Hahli. Yeah, pretty sure it was Hahli." She honestly didn't know she was wrong.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Argentum Argentum: Oh. Well, thanks anyways. I hope we meet again... And I hope my mask doesn't scare you or anything. As he headed off towards the village, he turned around. Argentum: Where is Nokama? After knocking on nearly every hut, Argentum was pretty sure this was it."Nokama?"

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Kalama's Raiders in from Po-Wahi. IC:GA-KORO HARBORGA-KORO, 0718 HRS Tired, bruised, and very happy to see home again, the Matoran of the 17th Ghekula Special Forces group, Kalama's Raiders moored their Cutter in the section of the Harbor reserved for military vessels. They along with their Toa of Water companion disembarked. "I, am going to get SO. DRUNK." Lei announced. "That shouldn't be too hard. Not even half a shot is enough to get you wasted." Hotu laughed. "I, am going to get so wasted that I'm not even going to care about responding to that. Then I'm going to find a Le-Koroan and take him back to my place." Lei said again. "Just don't make us come rescue you." Kalama said. "Oi tink the Lee-Korowan is gonna be the wun need'n rrrrescued." Yuni said causing the Marines to giggle. Nala yawned. "With that, it's past my bedtime so I'm going to head home and sleep." "Alright. All of you be careful. We're back on rotation so expect a call on a moments notice." The Matoran went their separate ways. Kalama looked up at Tanuka. "How you holding up?" "Managing..." She said quietly. Kalama patted her leg. "For what it's worth Tanuka, You were superb down there. That took a lot of guts to even stand up and let yourself be counted for that hairball." Tanuka blushed at the praise. "You-you really think so?" "Verily. Come on, I know there's a lot in there that you didn't translate that you managed to sketch when you thought none of us were looking. Plus I need to see what Mother thinks about this..." He pulled out a star shaped crystal that glimmered. Tanuka leaned over to inspect it. "It's pretty." "Nuraka pulled it off Yorlonda while we were falling. She handed it to me when it started buzzing and giving her headaches. Or so she claims. I don't feel anything but this thing IS causing my teeth to buzz so that settled it. Mother is taking a look at it. If Nuraka suddenly starts convulsing and foaming at the mouth from touching this thing then I want to know what it does. Tanuka and Kalama wandered off to see the Turaga.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Argentum Argentum waited. And waited. And waited. And nobody in the hut answered. Sighing, Argentum turned around and walked away, and saw 2 matoran, one some kind of hybrid matoran with a green Miru and some kind of cloth on it, walking with a Toa of Water. Deciding to ask for directions, he turned to the Toa. Thinking back to his encounter with a female red Toa, he decided that colors didn't mean anything. Argentum: Excuse me, sir, do you know of where Turaga Nokama is? He hoped that this time someone could actually tell him where she was. Glean the information of where the Ga-Matoran who was part of the Chroniclers company all those years ago, and there would be a assassination attempt. Argentum smiled slyly. And then he stopped smiling when he looked at the Toa, and realized that her appearance was the exact same as the appearance of the original Toa of Water. And then he realized his mistake, calling her a Sir. He hated when things like this happened. 1 time he mistakes someone for something, he learns from his mistake, same thing happens and its another horrible mistake. OOC: Kalama and Ta Rakhshi, please do not walk away after Argentum called the female... male.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: XD Nice try but Tanuka doesn't get ticked that easily. IC: "Excuse me, sir, do you know of where Turaga Nokama is?" Both Tanuka and Kalama glanced at the speaker. Nether of them noticing that he had been referring to Tanuka with his gender reference mishap thinking he'd been talking to Kalama who WAS male. The actual male then spoke up. "You mean Mother isn't home?" He glanced at a nearby sundial checking the time. He facepalmed. "Of course. Mother is probably off overseeing the harbor reports about this time making sure there aren't any discrepancies." He sighed. "She'll probable not be home for another hour or so.":Shrugging he replied, "Well you're welcome to follow me home and wait if you'd like. I don't know how much longer she's going to be." With that he continued on letting himself into the Turaga's hut humming to himself as he climbed the bookshelf routing around the books for something. Tanuka settled herself quietly onto a nearby chair and just sat there.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: Knidia was counting off the things they'd need for an expedition to the lost reef. "A boat would be good unless you intend to swim all the way there. None of us can hold our breath forever, so some air-bladders will be required. Lightstones too, it can get dark in the depths. I can get us a boat, but you'll need to buy any of the other equipment you don't already have."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Argentum Argentum walked towards the hut, following the Matoran. Thank Mata Nui that the Toa of Water hadn't fought him. Wait, why was he thanking Mata Nui? That was weird. He worked for Makuta! Deep down, he wondered again if he could break free. He walked over to the hut, where the matoran had said "Mother" wasn't here. Was Nokama this guys mom? Argentum wondered if any matoran actually had mom's and dads. That was a very weird day. As he walked over, he realized that he was trespassing into someones home. Argentum: So, uhh, can I come in, or something? Or should I stand outside? Speaking of which, do you know Macku? She was in the Chronicler's company, wasn't she?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Alrin from Po-Wahi IC: Alrin growled, he had half the mind to chew the Marines off he didn't care how dangerous they though they were. He was at least just as dangerous as them and thankfully they didn't know why. However the house he barged into wasn't Kalama it was Nala's. "You people almost left two other Toa to die!" He yelled, then it slowly dawned on him that it was the female matoran how laughed at his snap at Kalama earlier. Why did everyone think he was a mute, he just didn't speak just to talk. OOC: Kalama, you know what to do.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

"Come in. Stand out there. I don't care." "Macku?" He said once the Toa had made up his mind. Jumping down from the shelf he dropped a text on the table and started rooting around the hut for a map. "You're new to these parts aren't you?" Glancing up he nodded. "Yeah, I haven't seen you before. This is Ga-Koro. Everyone knows everyone here. Mother is big on all that Unity stuff. I know Macku. Everyone does. Hasn't come out of her hut since Juno's task force went to go investigate the Battle of Kini-Nui and retrieved her." Pausing to examine a map he put it back and rooted though more. "10 Marines went in. 6 came back with Macku. According to Juno it was one of the bloodiest fights in the Rahi Wars. She's never been right since. Juno thinks it's Battleshock. Maya thinks it's something else." "Wise one, I've come seeking training." "Mother apparently isn't home right now. I don't know when she'll be back." He said in response to the call from outside the hut. ------- Nala rolled over on the large canvas to get a look at her visitor. The Matoran was covered in wet paint and obviously rolling around in it creating some kind of artwork. "It's customary to knock before entering a lady's quarters." She stood up and wiped her hands off on the canvas. "Now I'm curious about all that yelling in regards to leaving Toa to die. We left plenty of Toa to die in that Temple. I know I killed 2 of them at least in the chaos." She shrugged, "But then they attacked us so fair's fair isn't it? You might as well make yourself comfortable, you've already let yourself in. Now what are you screaming your head off about?"

OOC: Rofl. Unless Nokama can teleport, Tucky must now make her walk into the village slow-mo fashion. IC: Argentum Argentum: (Walking into the hut) So you do know Macku? She WAS at the fight to protect the temple, right? Can you point me in the right direction? Hundreds of thoughts crossed his mind as he thought of how to kill Macku. Pull her apart with magnetism? Impale her? Drown her in her own element? Change her gravity to go upwards until she died from something? Smash her? As he thought, he realized he was floating thanks to his mask of gravity. Of course, it wasn't shaped like one, and if people knew the true version of what his mask looks like, they would have recognized him as Makuta-Pawn immediately. But still, the Matoran didn't recognize him, so Argentum decided that his cover hasn't been busted yet. He lowered himself back onto the floor of the hut.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "Oh, I'm sorry ma'am. It's just I haven't seen Agarin since the floor dropped and I didn't seen him escape. I hate to myself responsible for a Toa who's very green in terms of experience." He sheepishly replied and then stepped outside of her house. "Perhaps I could start over." "Permission to enter?" He asked, remembering when he was a young matoran, and in a unit in Ko-Wahi. OOC: I'm trying to figure out what Ko-Wahi would be, I would assume something like Green Berets, given the nasty climate. What do you think Kalama? It's quite easy to see that Le-Wahi would be the Air Force. Alrin got kicked out, but actually learned a lot.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg