Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Mesa Gonna interact with Fov & Brekan! IC: Yoraz and Armoan dragged Lucan out of the building, Yoraz spotted Fov & Brekan out of the corner of his eye. "Um, Armoan..." he whispered. "Yes?" He replied. "You said you wanted some more hunters..." Armoan looked over. "Hmm... I'll go talk to them. You put Lucan in our hut. When he wakes up, start training him." And with that, Armoan walked over to Brekan and Fov. "Ma'am?" he ask Brekan. "Would you be interested in a job? Dangerous, but well paying?"

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: lol. I will make things easy... IC Turaga Nokama was walking back from the docks to see a small crowd of people waiting for her. She was slightly taken aback, but quickly regained her composure. "Please forgive me everyone, I was attending to some urgent business, I did not realize I was so popular today!" She gave a sweet smile. "Please, everyone form a line and will deal with you as I can. Kalama dear, I know it's been a while, but would you kindly wait at the end of the line? They'll be plenty of time to catch up on your recent adventures later." -------------------------------------------------------------- OOC: from Onu-Koro I took in a deep breath of the salty smell of the ocean, hearing the crash of the waves and the chorus of birds and other creatures that lived in the bay. The trip was uneventful, though I didn't expect much traveling a very well-used Onu-Korian highway. The sun was bright, the sky was blue and clear, and the Koro beckoned us. As we stood on the beach at the entrance to Ga-Koro, I could not help but throw my hands into the air. "Here we are! The beautiful and stunning paradise known as Ga-Koro! Feast your eyes on its sights, its sounds, its majestic grace- " It was at that moment one of local fisherwoman sauntered by. She clearly recognized me (not that it was difficult by any means), and as she walked by she paused to wink at me, then humming a soft tune paraded herself into the village. I found myself staring at her as she moved away... only to realize Wiremu as was well. I grabbed him by the bag and pointed a thumb in her direction. " -and the local inhabitants I might add. There's a lot to do and see here, so before we decide to take in the sights let's talk to Turaga Nokama, no doubt she would be excited to meet you! I'm certain Whenua has spoken your name to her before, so to put a name to a mask... well, let's go!" I began to half-drag him into the Koro. OOC: *fanfare* Joske's in town! Yay! :happydance:

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: Argentum Finally getting a chance to proceed, Argentum hurtled himself to the start of the line. Argentum: Turaga, apparently, there's a large.. chill on the island. People are speaking things. And the majority of this stems from the chroniclers company giving hints. He timed a pause for effect and managed to create a awkward silence. Argentum: Is Macku here? I wanna talk.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Fov"Turaga Nokama has requested that we find out what's wrong with a certain plant." Fov said, gesturing towards Brekan as he spoke. "We have everything figured out, but need a Toa of Water to check out a current to see if it's being influenced to flow in a different direction." Fov explained. "I'd really appreciate it if you just took a quick dive and told us your opinion."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Wiremu didn't know what to look at first. The sky, as it had been the few other times he'd seen it, was blindingly bright, brilliantly blue, and impossibly large - the sun shone above, radiating warmth and light that Wiremu was unaccustomed to. The cave entrance behind, which had been lit by lightstones and torches, was suddenly out of its league, and looking backwards, it seemed to hold a gloomy air to Wiremu. How could anybody live underground when such glorious light existed above? The sand was fine and white, and it slid beneath Wiremu's feet as he trod forward. The colorfulness of the land was perhaps most beautiful of all to him - the water sparkled azure, danced its eternal motions, while palms and grasses and mosses hung over the cliffs in startling, untainted green. Even the rocks were more lovely here - towering cliffs of a light-tan sandstone that exuded majesty and youthfulness erupted from the earth. A kanohi Kaukau had been hewn into one of these sandstone cliffs facing Naho Bay, and from its mouth fell a torrential waterfall that pounded with powerful pride into the sea below. Ga-Koro itself was also breathtaking. The entire village, behind its picket of stakes, seemed to be a collection of floating lilies that buzzed with life and good humor. Even the noise of Ga-Koronian daily life was sacred and melodic to Wiremu's virgin ears - he hadn't really known that people could be so happy. Onu-Koronian conversation was weighted down with the leaden tones of duty and wisdom. Ga-Koro felt younger, full of a joy that chattered like a seabird. Wiremu was astonished and overawed. And the Ga-matoran... Well, Joske had pointed out a very pretty one. Wiremu only noticed his jaw was in the sand when she looked back and giggled. Wiremu felt himself go rather warm in the face. Joske dragged him inside the stone gate, along a leafy trail that was surprisingly sturdy, and to what seemed to be a central square. Ga-Matoran all around were busy - readying vessels, trading tools, making flax, talking in the sun as they harvested bamboo. Though he was familiar with Ga-koronian weavings and their famous flax, Wiremu had never seen it being made. He took a particular interest in the loom that the weavers used; Joske had to tug him again to stop him ogling the machine. "So," Wiremu asked as he rubber-necked, eating in the sights with the voracity of a broken faster, "Where's Nokama?"

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

OOC: @Toa Onarax, I am there at the top of the line. Nokama's son is there forced to be at the end of the line. We lined up before you (Although he is behind you), so unless you could teleport and cheat, NO U! :P IC: Argentum Argentum: Uhhh, Turaga? I know it must have been stressful, but could you give me hints on the Chronicler's company... and the secrets they hide? There are rumors of temples and some kind of virtue of each Temple. It would be useful to know of these information; I would really benefit in helping my....friend from this.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Armoan & Co. /Ga-Koro/ Talking to Brekan. IC: Armoan pulled out a hidden Knife from it's hiding place. "Bounty Hunting. My partner and i have been a little short of help as of now, and we are looking for well equpied persons. You seemed to be the type of person we wanted."

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: The way I'm interacting with them is the Ko-Koro Arctic Watch. They're a bit more stealthy and specialize in siege warfare and assassinations. They prefer to force their enemy into a corner and siege them until they surrender picking off anyone who tries to escape with assassination and ambush techniques. Though Ko-Matoran and Ga-Matoran get along well the same cannot be said for Arctic Watchmen and Marines. This is due to the differing fighting styles, the Arctic Watch being "Wait them out" and the Marines "Take them now, take them hard," philosophy as the Marines don't have the same numbers the Arctic Watch does to be able to engage in siege warfare. IC: "Sure Mom. I'll be over here busy correcting maps... again." Having found the one he was looking for, Kalama move it over the table and started writing on it. Frequently traversing the less traveled areas of Mata-Nui, Kalama often took it upon himself to keep Nokama's maps up to date. Once he was satisfied with that he began dealing with paperwork that came with being a Marine Officer. Tanuka examined Kalama's map corrections. ------- Nala smiled at Alrin. "Even green, becoming a Toa grants one a rather unusual set of natural self-preservation instincts. I'm fairly sure Agarin escaped easily. After all you managed to survive our little skydiving maneuver. I see no reason why he didn't ether. Even Tanuka managed to muddle though it albeit with Juno's help." She chuckled. "Come on in and sit down. The paint is wonderful." ------- "Soooooo THEN ah said... ah sad...... I FERGOT WHAAAAAD I wuz gonna say whatever it waz I said!" Lei, obviously drunk, declared to a group of Marine lower enlisted she'd joined at one of the local watering holes frequented by the Privates and Corporal types. They all burst into laughter and giggles as if she Lei just said the funniest thing on the island. "Lei you... you... you are DRUNK!" Hotu declared. "THAZ RIGHT! I am TOTALLY drunk!" Lei joined Hotu and three of the privates in a toast to being drunk. "Hey! Hey everyone!" Everyone turned to the Lance Corporal who'd barged in panting as if she had just run across Ga-Koro. Which she had. "Joske! Joske is here!" There was a pause as at first this name had no effect. "Jokse Nimil! The Kohlii player!" This fact took a few minutes to get through the addled minds of the Ga-Koroans but once they had processed it, the effect was instantaneous. The bar emptied instantly. OOC: STAMPEDE! :lol:

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Kalama looked up at the Toa trying to squish himself between the desk and the Matoran which were not in any line to Nokama what so ever but rather, off to the side. "Do you mind? I'm trying to get caught up on some work while waiting for Mother to impart her noble wisdom to you visitors before having her take a look at something." He asked rather annoyed.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

"Updates are finished already. I was simply adding the location of the Temple and Suva of Wisdom." Kalama said going back to his reports: Commander, HCM Maya informs me that CM3 Nuraka is making some progress in regards to her recovery. Need your input to placate the Commandant Board. Kotu, CHCOD ATTN: ALL RAIDER COMMANDSPossible stronghold for pirates off the coast of Ko-Wahi located. Be prepared for a raid.Mokea, COM, 17th Ghekula Raider Command TRAVEL ADVISORYIncrease in Marauder activity on the Le-Wahi/Ta-Wahi path is becoming cause for concern. Warn your people and spread the word.Lanoka, HMJR, 5th Seaborne Raider Scouts Kalama, I caught Lei and Hotu trying to sneak into the Officer's Pub again. Please deal with them before somebody else does. They were ID's by 5 other Officers. -Kali Kalama shook his head at the last one. Those scamps! No doubt Hotu had put Lei up to it. ------ Nala winked at him, "That is I good Toa. As for what I'm painting... I'm painting Chaos." Seeing his confused look she went on. "Sometimes I just get the urge to throw paint everywhere and roll around in it. 'Loosing myself in my art' I call it." And throw paint around she had. Her hut was a mess! The walls splattered in all sorts of colors mixing into patters that, although messy, were rather intriguing to look at. Several paint splattered covers were probably protecting some of her more formal and completed works stacked up against the walls. Nala smiled, "I've had offers to sell this place so they could showcase it but I'm a believer in free art. Tell me Alrin. What's the point of crafting a work that will simply be locked away in the cold, dark, dusty vaults while cheap copies are made for showcasing? Artists want their work to be seen! We want to show the world places that have only existed within the mind! To share the vision we've created!" Nala unveiled a few uncompleted works. A few of them were scenes from inside the Temple of Wisdom. "They were beautiful places. But no one will get to see them without significant risk. I think it's heartbreaking really. They will never experience the majesty of the vault doors, the grit of the Guardian's chamber. the breathtaking awe of the Kanohi revealed untouched before we started fighting over it. I want to give people the chance to see these sights that they have never seen and never will. It is the art my Toa friend! Art that inspires others to go forth and drive our imaginations! It defines our culture, our purpose, it give us our dreams..." she re-covered the unfinished works before leading Alrin to another empty canvas. She offered him the paint. "Show me Alrin of the Ice. What is it that you dream?"

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

OOC: LOL! Wow, that was HIGHLY amusing, now let's see if I can top it... :sly: IC "Uhhh, Turaga? I know it must have been stressful, but could you give me hints on the Chronicler's company... and the secrets they hide? There are rumors of temples and some kind of virtue of each Temple. It would be useful to know of these information; I would really benefit in helping my....friend from this." The sweet smile that Nokama had on suddenly found itself plastered on her face tot he point of almost forced. Alarm bells went off in the turaga's head as this toa mentioned several key words that he was NOT supposed to know... in fact just yesterday she had told a a pair of mercs NOT to tell something that with the exception of a selective few, had no idea. Which means unless they spilled- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "So," Wiremu asked as he rubber-necked, eating in the sights with the voracity of a broken faster, "Where's Nokama?" I placed a hand over my mask to see better in the bright daylight; being underground for that spell had simply killed my daytime vision, and it would take a while for it to return. Finally I spotted a group of people around the Turaga's hut, the elder herself smack-dab in the center. "There she is!" I said, pointing the small figure amongst the larger ones. "That's Turaga Nokama, just across the square-" ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There was a squawk from above as a Le-Korian messenger on his trusty gukko zoomed in, a green blur against a blue background. No sooner had his bird stopped moving on the landing lilypad he was booking across the seaweed walking paths, a satchel in hand, and clearly out of breath. He didn't even pause to be polite, running into and through any Ga-Matoran unlucky enough to get in his way. He would have shouted warning but he was so winded that he couldn't, in fact a small miracle in itself he was still conscious. I have to get to Turaga Nokama... I have to get to Turaga Nokama... he wheezed to himself. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Hey! Hey everyone!" Everyone turned to the Lance Corporal who'd barged in panting as if she had just run across Ga-Koro. Which she had. "Joske! Joske is here!" There was a pause as at first this name had no effect. "Jokse Nimil! The Kohlii player!" This fact took a few minutes to get through the addled minds of the Ga-Koroans but once they had processed it, the effect was instantaneous. The bar emptied instantly. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ It was at this moment that fifteen things seem to happen at once. Nokama happened to be looking back into the Koro, towards the square when she saw and odd sight: a Ta-Matoran pointing at her, a smaller Onu-Matoran in tow. To the left a Le-Korian messenger dashed in, teetering unsteadily along as he made a bee-line for her, which happened to be through the pair. And to the right one of the bars seemingly exploded, all its occupants - mainly the Go-Koro Marines - ejected themselves violently out of the door, screaming incoherently like little girls towards the Ta-Matoran. The turaga tried to open her mouth, tried to say something in warning, but it was of no use. Like an avalanche meeting a waterfall meeting a landslide, the center of Ga-Koro erupted with color and chaos as everyone collided together, sending matoran in every which direction. Stands were knocked over, bystanders smothered, and the lilypads shook under the vibrations of the collision, the Le, Onu, and Ta-matoran easily smothered under a living wave of blue bodies. Nokama could only watch is fascinated horror as all this took place, unable to do a thing. At the dust settled a single stone tablet bounced and slid along the walkway, the trajectory coming from the Le-Matoran messenger. It bounced, rolled, and finally spun to a stop at her feet, upside down to everyone else. She glanced down, quickly read the message from Turaga Matau, and then looked up at Argentum with inpassionate eyes, pointing a slender finger at him. "Toa! Kalama! Marines! Seize him!"

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC:The commotion had started after Chimera had gotten his supplies.Running out and watching everything eventually settle down, Chimera saw Nokama point at another Toa, telling guards to seize him.Chimera pulled out his harpoon gun but did not get directly involved, he wanted to see where this was going.

IC: Ramanox Ramanox turned his head during the commotion, he noticed the Le-Matoran arrive on the Gukko Bird. Did something happen in Le-Koro? He then noticed Nokama look at the tablet and proceed to tell the others to seize a Toa. What in the Mata-Nui. Ramanox decided to run up to Nokama. "Wise one, has something happened in Le-Koro." I hope my friends are okay.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Looking up as soon as Nokama yelled for his name, he zeroed in on the target. "MARINES! FRONT AND CENTER!" Despite the fangirlish craze the Marines were exhibiting, the fact that they were still disciplined enough to instantly snap to sober when a superior officer yelled at them remained. Looking around they noticed both their Turaga and a Marine Commander pointing at one of the Toa. "SEIZE HIM!!!" They thundered at the same time. Weapons suddenly flashed out as the Marines armed themselves to the teeth and then the hoard promptly turned their wrath upon Argentum descending upon him as they had on Joske, only with much more lethal intentions should he resist. Once he was sure the Marines were focused on their objective, Kalama took the opportunity to lead the charge by jumping onto Argentum's back. Poor Tanuka was so confused by the commotion she just sat there frozen, unsure of what to do.

ooc: From kini-Nui IC: Lantz made it to Ga-Koro in short order, and was barely out of breath. Makuta sure had made him powerful. He looked around. The harbor had quickly been repaired after he had...damaged it. He scanned the area but could not immeadietly see Knidia or Nokama. That was good, for now. He had business to attend to.Lantz walked over to a shipwright. "Hello Madam" he said with a charming smile. The Ga Matoran noticed him and nearly screamed. "Stop" he yelled, anger flourishing in an instant. A second later it vanished. "I'm sorry. I did not mean to frighten you. As you can see, my kind arent seen around here much." "Your kind? And what kind is that?" the Ga-Matoran asked. "You wouldn't know even if I told you. Tell me, how would one go about getting to Xa-Koro?" Lantz tried to keep her attention off the chest of widgets behind her. He tried to activate his elemental abilities to make the chest float far above her reach, but nothing happened. How odd. You cannot access your elemental abilities directly, you fool. Use your Rhotuka. Lantz thought for a moment what Makuta was reffering to. Then he realized there was a strange disk on his back. "Well, first of all, you wouldn't want to go there anyways, too many pir-" the Ga-Matoran was saying when Lantz tackled her into the water yelling "Careful!"As the two fell into the water Lantz launched the Rhotuka at the chest of widgets. It hit and knocked the chest into the water as well. It quickly sank. Lantz quickly got out of the water, helping the Ga Matoran. "I am SO sorry. I thought I saw a Mana behind you" he said apologetically. "Are you CRAZY? Get out of my shop!" the Ga-Matoran yelled. Lantz did so with pleasure. When he got far enough Lantz jumped into the water. He looked around underwater and saw the chest. He launched another Rhotuka at it, but when it hit this time, gravity ceased to affect the chest and began to float to the surface. Lantz swam to it, grabbed a hold of it and took to it to shore. He looked inside. It was full. Perfect. Very good. Now fo find a pirate.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Kamaehu made no noise, and only wiped the mud off his mask. As he stood up, he held his sword in a defensive stance, it's blade currently in front of his leg. He smiled grimly again and challenged Vutlhak, saying "Then come, skakdi. Come to your doom."

IC: Vuhltak's beady eyes narrowed into slits, as a crimson aura surrounded them. He shot forth a third blast of laser vision, twin beam's searing through the wet air, ready to hit the Toa.The blast rooted out a slow-growing pain, however, in the Skakdi's eyes. He winced as his eyes seemed bleed out of their sockets, he seemingly ready to cry painful tears of his own blood. The over-usage was taking it's toll. No! The Skakdi thought, mashing his disfigured teeth together. I will not fall to this Toa! I will win! I must win! On mostly rage and determination alone, Vuhltak readied his blade. Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: "Come on Marka, you know you owe me one." Knidia was leaning against the chief shipwrights doorway as the Hau-wearing Ga-Matoran paced around her office. "Yes, but do I owe you one free boat is the question." "Its not like they're all busy. Fishing season isn't for months, and the traffic cannot be too high between here and Po-Koro that it would use up all the spares." "Well no..." "I seem to recall that Takea got very close to you before I stepped in." "Well yes..." "I still have the scars on my tail you know." "Fine, fine! One boat." Marka caved in, waving her finger at Knidia in frustration "But you had better not damage it!" Knidia bowed gracefully, "It shall return without a scratch, little sister."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:FovFov nodded and turned towards the figures. "I'm sorry, but we're a bit busy now." He handed them a card. "My card. Maybe we can meet up later, discuss some buisness?" he said, turning away. "Let's go."

IC:FovFov chuckled. "Brekan. You know me better than that. That was a card for the police station. If they show up, they'll get arrested!" He continued chuckling. "Now, where would we find another Toa of Water?"

IC: Alrin, never thought of himself as much of a painter, but he took the paint and brush and started painting. He sat down and began drawing lines, he didn't know what he was drawing, but he was working on it. He seemed throughly engaged it and there was no telling what he would end up with. OOC: Why does everything exploded into crazyness when I'm gone. Is Nala still in her house or did she suddenly appear in the thick of that mess?

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg