Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: As Kamaehu stood, expecting a physical attacking, he was greeted by another blast of laser vision. The toa of fire noted the skakdi blink as he fired. Thinking the blast weaker, he deflected one beam with his sword. As it shot into the sky, the other carved a nice hole in Kamaehu's shoulder. Wincing from the pain, he nevertheless lunged gracefully at Vuhtlak, his sword whistling through the air towards the skakdi's chest. But there was a twist. As the blade traveled it's deadly arc, a line of flame emanated from it's edge, copying the slash.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Anyone can Auto-hit me at seizing me, since that would work pretty well for me. Unless you disrupt me or something in which case we all take a swim. Now, Muahahahahha! Time to have some fun! Magnetic currents FTW! IC: Argentum Argentum realized immediately his cover had been broken, and stared down at the tablet. He only managed to catch that someone in Le-Koro had been killed. Part of the Chronicler's Company. Argentum looked at the turaga, looked at the Toa around him, and looked at the matoran on, and looked down in regret. Argentum:.... I'm sorry. If anything, know that if there is a fight, it will not harm your village. But there will be a fight, unless you let me kill Macku. Just as suddenly as he was in sadness and self-pity, he turned into rage, as his duty overcame his self-pity of joining the shadow. Creating a magnetic current, The assassin plowed through the exit of the hut with much more powerful alarming force, and as he ran over to the center of the village, he turned around, staring at the forces who had chased him. For some apparent reason, his emotional self-pity version of himself managed to pop-up again, and he could just imagine is Makuta-sided self screaming to his "main" self the words 'Not good! Be evil! Be veeery evil!' Argentum: Alright. Finally having a fun fight, even though it hasn't started. However, I'm not a cold hearted freak like all of my.... friends... are. If we are to fight, we do it outside. If we aren't to fight, well, I'll take Macku and murder her somewhere else. And, as I said, tell everyone I'm sorry. Alright, there, I said it. I'm a self-pitying cool dude, okay? But you see, I still have a job to do, and if I fail this time, at least you will know what happens when it works. And with that, he created a massive magnetic current spinning around him, like planets orbiting a sun. Toa, Matoran, weapons all spun around him, free to move their bodies but unable to move away. Argentum wondered what he would do now. Attack them? Throw them away? He would look for their reaction first. Argentum: Now... talk. What do you all know about the Temple? Of the Chronicler's Company? And what will you do to me... now? With that word, he stepped into the center of the village lily pads, matoran and toa spinning around him, and using more magnetic fields, he pulled away all their weapons. He realized that this was starting to be annoying - not hard, but annoying, like having to turn around and say "Work like this!" while going the other way and saying " WORK!!!!". However, all was fine soon as he managed to keep the magnetic waves working with each other, not against each other..... and weapons were held facing their opponent. One move saying elemental powers were being used, and he would try to slap the weapon on their hands.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Thanks for admitting I hit and you never threw me off. XD Just because I jumped ON your back never meant you couldn't have stepped out of the way for a miss. Also, half the weapons are made of a substance other then metal, such a wood or rock. Nothing for your magnetic attacks to affect. No The Mask, Nala is still with Alrin in her house. These are nondescript Marines although Lei and Hotu are there. IC: Is this guy for real? Kalama thought to himself. Due to the magnetic force emanating from the Toa, he was somewhat stuck to the Toa's back which made it easier for him to hang on when the Toa marched his way to the center of the village. Pulling out the self carved blade he'd made, he held it to the Toa's throat. "You just admitted to wanting to kill one of our own. Now we can do this the easy way in which you ether surrender and Nokama gets to pick your fate or the EXTREMELY easy way in which I slit your throat here and now and kill you because that's the penalty any Marine will give you if they catch you. Now take a good look around you." Despite being in the middle of the village, there were plenty of things for the floating Ga-Koroans to grab onto, which they did still being able to move freely. This allowed them to cease their fight. Having moved to the center of the village he'd attracted the attention of far more Marines, many of which were keeping their distance. "Looks like you're surrounded and outnumbered. They've also got plenty of ammunition such as wooden javelins and rock throwing knives. A lot of them have good aim too and you're out in the open. An easy target. I'm pretty sure I see some Toa also lurking around ready to jump you if you try anything funny. Only reason the Marines haven't attacked is because I've already got you at my mercy. What's it gonna be Toa? Nokama? Or decapitation?" He pressed the blade tighter to make his point. ------- Nala grinned, watching as Alrin started to paint. "That's it. Your mind already knows what it wants others to see. You just simply have to let your arm go with it."

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC RamanoxRamanox had thrown back during the blast. His weapons had landed near the Turaga's hut. He quickly grabbed on of the Marines spears that had landed on the ground. He had been a member of the Ta-Koro guard, he knewspears. He may not be an expert but he could still fight. He then yelled at one of the Matoran still fumbling about to guard his weapons. He then noticed some Marines still fumbling about. He pointed at two of them "You two with me. The rest of you protect the Turaga with your life." The Toa is heading for Macku, but he has a Matoran on his back slowing him down. That means that I can probably make it to Macku's first and protect her. So that's what Ramanox did he ran off towards Macku's house. Upon arriving he spoke to Macku. "There is a corrupt Toa on his way here, trying to kill you. I suggest you hide. The marines and I will try to protect you, if the fighting intensifies I want you to run. Forget about us just run."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Alrin nodded, he became completely lost in the painting though he didn't exactly know what he was painting in the first place. It was rather on the spot, eventually he grabbed another can of paint, but instead of a brush started filling some of the other areas with just his hand, giving a distinct patten of it, this continued for a quite a while. It was like he was subconscious being taken over. Eventually he was finished, or at least he thought he was. It turned out to be a painting of Kini-Nui but it looked all wrong, the colors he had chosen were dark, the images not like what he had previous seen and a large stone face crooked in a wicked grin. When Alrin realized what he had finished, he looked away from it. "Sorry it's completely awful, if you just have some white paint, Nala I can start on something else." He replied picking up the used cans, avoiding looking at the painting, as though it was something he hoped never to see again. OOC: Okay good, as that would have been kind of absurd as well as annoying.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Most of the weapons I don't worry about. I have meatshields! (Anyone in my way)---IC: Argentum Argentum stood in the center of the village, and looked at the Matoran around him. And he smiled. It had been a great time in this fight..... and while he had been a selt-pitying person, he couldn't give up on fun such as this. Taking hold of his spear, he caused everyone's gravity to be heightened with his mask, and as they started to sink, he started to rise by creating a magnetic wave to push him up. He turned around, and shrugged. Grabbing hold of one weapon with his magnets, It started to... create inactive magnetic rings all around it. Deciding to aim it, and then fire the small little spear, Argentum looked for a new target. Little did he know of Kalama - stuck to him.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Vuhltak squinted, thinking fast. A silver and red blur was headed for him, fast. There was little option, whether it be a sword of a fist. The plasma Skakdi heaved his dagger yet, trained eye but weakened focused solely on the shape closing on him. Blade met blade in a powerful clash, the metal swords sparking as they hit loudly. Yet that was not all. Vuhltak watched, his weak eyes worse then he thought, as Kamaehu's fire-lit blade burned straight through his dagger. His red eyes darted to his hand, panicked. The blade of his weapon was barely the size of his handle at this point, the rest a melted slab, which continued to hit the ground in a splat of mud. Vuhltak growled. Blade or not, I'm not done yet. The enraged Skakdi swung his broken blade in retaliation, aiming low for the Toa's legs.

phauxxblack2.jpg

OOC: Ignored at your own peril! IC: Why do they always pick the option that involves me me cutting them open? Kalama thought as the Toa started to levitate. "You could have made this easy on yourself but NOOOOO... why do they never pick the easy way? Do they seriously think I'm bluffing when I say I'm going to cut them open?" In one swift moment he raked the blade across the Toa's throat followed by jerking it upward to pop the Toa's mask off. ------- Nala looked at Alrin's painting, one hand on her chin thinking, the other across her chest supporting the elbow of the first arm. Her eyes roving slowly over the painting. Then she reached up and flipped it sideways. "It's all a matter in which you want it perceived. Observe, the first way in which you painted it, was that of a place of great significance but it was associated with something you fear. Something happened to you at that place, something you do not want to revisit. It haunts you in a way that chills you like something from a nightmare. This way..." she gestured to the painting, "I see someone, split down the center. You are at war with yourself. Whatever happened at that place is causing some internal strife within you. You believe that until you can conqueror your fears, you are forever fractured. Never to be whole again." She rotated it again a full 180 degrees so that it was lying on it's other side. "This way I see two people. They are close but there is something keeping them from each other. Recently you lost someone of great significance to you. You are unsure if you will see this person again but if you do, you're not sure if things will ever be the same between you two." Finally she turned it so it was upside down. "This way I see a profile. It's blurred but enough to make out that you took care with the details. It's someone you desire to be close to but you haven't realized it yet which is why you can't see who it is." She gave him a wry smile. "Perhaps it's a future companion."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: Argentum is..... quite a bit levitating ATM.... so how you managed to rake me, I dunno. Argentum looked at the swipe. It came closer... closer.... It dropped like a stone, and then faster than a stone, like whatever it is that the mask of gravity had made the guy weigh. *PLOP*

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Brekan "Maybe we just got lucky." She chuckled slightly. "Ah, who are we kidding. We usually have terrible luck." A large grin crossed her face, and she started laughing. "Remember the time, with the Muaka, and the Brakas monkey?" OOC: Why do you always want me to do it?

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:Because I have no time? Anyways, I'm tired of controlling half of the NPCs in this. But I will if you insist. IC:Fov"I'm still not sure how they got that far out at sea." Fov said, chuckling softly. "If you ever joined a Toa team, you'd have to name it, 'The Victim Group.'"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Kalama's been attached to your back since Nokama yelled for you to be seized. He's had the knife at your throat since you walked into the center of town. Not once did you acknowledge he was there despite his talking to you directly in your ear so you never threw him off. That means he's still on your back even when you levitated up with the knife still pressed to your throat. Situational awareness! IC: As the knife had been pressed against his throat, the sudden shift in gravity had forced it downward... into his chest. Kalama felt the tug of gravity try to wrench him downwards. Thankfully the death grip he'd had on Argentum's armor along with the magnetic field keeping him attached since the Toa had made his mad dash to the center of town worked against Argentum as it allowed him to maintain his position on the Toa's back. Trying to force Kalama down to the ground now would only have had him bring Argentum with him. However since Argentum's magnetic field that was keeping him aloft was stronger it only served to inconvenience the Toa making his flight more unwieldy. What pressure there was was causing the knife to dig deeper. The added bonus was that Argentum had to choose between getting the single Matoran off him to keep Kalama from killing him and sacrifice keeping everyone else at bay or continue to hold off the overwhelming forces but it would allow Kalama to continue to slowly kill him. The pressure of this choice came to bear when Tanuka figured it was about time she did something Toa-like and summoned up a torrent of water from the bay Ga-Koro floated in and sent it roaring at floating Toa.

Yoraz appeared next to Armoan. "new Job." He hissed. "The rookie can help. There's a insane Toa fighting marines. Help need." Armoan grinned. "lead on." And Yoraz did. When they located Argentum, Yoraz notched a arrow, and then charged it with his element, making it a deadly weapon. Armoan watched careful before yelling at the rouge Toa. "Toa! Surrender!" he yelled.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Kal is correct; since the beginning he has been magnetically attached to your back, basically doing what he wills with your character. And since you never acknowledged him in your three posts, I'm going to take it that your char was somehow oblivious to him, which is actually understandable considering everything your character is trying to manage at once. So between the magnetic maelstrom, the concentration involved, and the fact you're getting stabbed vitally, I will do this... IC Nokama stood and watched the battle take place in her village. She was just outside the effective range, but the tug of his power pulled on her body. Her marines fought valiantly, but this toa was skilled and indeed they were a race of creature made mostly of metal... despite the numerical superiority it was an even match- That is, until an unnoticed Kalama began to do his thing. The turaga watched as her son struggled against the magnetic pull, landing blow after blow on the toa, who seemed not to know where the strikes were coming from. He realized only to late what was happening, and in his attempt to force the weapon away instead drew it deep into his own chest, Kalama helping that movement the best he could. In that instant his concentration faltered, and it was this moment of opportunity that Tanuka seized to send a wave of water at Argentum. What no-one realized was that Nokama was waiting for the perfect time as well; many people wondered, but few people knew how this little old lady managed to defend a whole Koro against invaders, especially the days before the marines and after Gali's disappearance. It was in this instance that the little turaga whistled three distinct notes. And like a Kanohi Dragon out of Karzahni that a massive black fist tore through the plant platform, soared through the air, and landed itself squarely under Argentum's chin. BING! Like the bell at a boxing match, the sound of metal-on-metal contact echoed across the harbor as the Toa of Magnetism did a full somersault in the air, his mask flying in the opposite direction, KO'ed hard. The magnetic maelstrom stopped instantly, everything that was spinning or held aloft dropping to the "ground". When Argentum stopped flying he regained a slight sense of consciousness, but all that he could really see was an orbiting parade of stars and Tarakavas, birds chirping in the background. In fact, the Tarakava that had clocked him from below was now standing over him, rocking back and forth, arms poised, willing the toa to flinch so it could take another swing, like an over-excited boxing champion chomping at the bit to smother a rookie. Nothing shook it's concentration on the body, not even the commotion of falling debris or the wave water that crashed over it. It wanted to go another round with this toa- "Down girl." Turaga Nokama walked up and placed a gentle hand on the Rahi, mask glowing, speaking to it as a dear friend. "He won't be anymore trouble... you can relax now... " There was a sound in response that was a cross between a moan and a roar. "No, you cannot eat him, let alone beat his maskless face to a pulp! He has been defeated, which is good enough... and thankfully without too much damage, though it will take some time to clean up." It was at this point that Ramanox ran in, a very frightened Macku in tow. Ramanox, afting taking in the scene, breathed a quick sigh of relief, but still remained on guard. Nokama nodded. "Thank you toa for seeing to her safety; however, as long as she stays here both her and my village will not be safe. Kalama, Marines, take Macku inland," she began, looking directly at her son, who had at this point gotten himself back up, "and hide her, hide her well. It will be the Marine's duty from this point onward to see to her safety and that NO-ONE knows of her location." Nokama turned, looking at Ramanox and Tanuka. "Secure this toa in my hit. Once he is lucid I want to ask him a few questions; please stay with me during this, for while he will be severly weakened without his mask, he will still be dangerous. My friend here," she said, stroking the Tarakava's back, "will remain outside my hut to ensure privacy and insurance should he try anything." The turaga turned on her heel to her hut, the Rahi following dutily behind, if not a little upset that it didn't get to do what it wanted with the toa. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Geff oft meh." I rolled to one side, hearing Wiremu take a deep intake of breath. Somewhere between getting run over by a Le-Korian messanger, smothered under a team of Marines, tossed and mixed up about like a leaf in a windstorm, and then unceremoniously dumped on top of my best friend with half of the village's loose objects, I had... well no freakin' idea. I just wish the hut in front of me would stop spinning. "Wirmu!" I said, sounding like a drunken sailor and no doubt looking like one with a stupid grin on, "Welcome to Gaaaaa-Koro!" Only one day in and we already almost DIED! Man, this was going to be one great, amazing, epic adventure- I just wish everything would STOP MOVING... OOC: as of this moment Macku the NPC is effectively removed from play until further notice. Kal, would you do that honor as well as drag this trouble maker to Nokama's hut? :P

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC:"Some welcome," winced, rubbing his head. He'd been thrown to the ground by a collision with a fleeing Ga-matoran. "...Are you alright?" he asked Joske shakily. Joske groggily nodded yes, and sat up, holding his head. Wiremu looked around at the square - things were in disarray from the recent battle. He felt suddenly overwhelmed and out-of-place to be as he was, an Onu-Matoran in an unfamiliar place that had just witnessed an attack.I didn't do anything, he thought, nothing to stop the violence. I couldn't even move, didn't have the self-control to even try and stand back up after I'd been knocked down. Some adventurer."What am I even doing here?" Wiremu asked himself despairingly. He hadn't really known what it felt like to fear dying, before. This was his first near-death experience; it wasn't something Wiremu had really expected. He felt rattled in his entirety.

test2.png

IC: This time the blow hit dead on. Kamaehu sank to his knees as the hilt slammed into his injured leg, lighting the wrappings on fire. Once I get out of this fight, I need to find Ara'kas and lie low for a bit. He thought, before his mind refocused on the skakdi in front of him. His mind racing, the toa of fire looked for a solution. His eyes lit upon his axe, a bio or so away in the mud. Securing his sword in the ground Kamaehu quickly grabbed the axe, then tried to stand up, resting his leg on his sword. As he readied his axe, from his lips came a final offer for surrender. "You'd best just give up. You know you can't win."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Venen, from the Kumu Islets Venen stepped ashore. After spending so much time in Xa-Koro, Ga-Koro looked quite impressive. In fact, it looked rather peaceful. Until, that is, Venen got a look at the main part of the lily pad. Under his mask, Venen's eyebrows shot up. There were various metal items littering the ground, some dazed Matoran picking themselves up, what appeared to be some type of military or guard, a hole in the lily pad and a Tarakarva that was eyeing up an unconscious Toa. Peaceful indeed. Venen strolled casually around the edge of the lily pad, in front of the houses. He fully intended to get away from here. He had nothing to gain by being noticed, and that was all too possible where a battle had apparently taken place.

IC: Hearing Nala's psycho-analysis by his painting, he stopped and turned around. "How can you tell all of that by a painting." He asked. "I mean how can you see things like that." Yes he had lost some very dear to him, Valria the woman who used to be the love of his life, though he had never had her actually say she loved him. In fact he often fought with another Toa on his team over her affection. The other Toa seemed to hold capture her eye much more and that left him feeling jealous. Kini-Nui was where the Toa were lost to all of Mata Nui, and that was where Alrin had lost it all. Scurra was forged from that tragedy and he did fear what he was capable of. The companion however, that was something new, he wasn't really aware of anyone new that he found himself attracted to at least.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: This. Is why I hate being chinese. Just, type one thing, then boom! Before you even have a chance to counter-attack, everyone had ganged up upon you. Then, you're back, and for some reason everyone who types things will be asleep.... until I am asleep! Ayaah. Can't wait for Focus week to end so I can use my mac at 8 AM - where everyone posts. So I guess I'll do this. BLAME IT ON DEH LAG (Timezone lag) Also, @Tucky... I reserve the right to say "I was being a good RP-er" at your remark about not acknowledging Kalama. :biggrin: IC: Argentum Argentum looked at the knife. He then realized that the "Son" of Nokama was still on his back, and as he spun, trying to mess up Magnetism to force him to let go and threaten to pull him apart, a few arrows hurtled towards him. He managed to warp them, just enough to stop him from being impaled by the elemental energy inside them-but not enough to stop him from hurtling into the ground. As he fell, he was drenched. *SPLASH* Spluttering, Argentum fiddled with his mask, nodding his head like crazy... until landing right in front of a punching Tarakava. *WHUMP* Argentum flew backwards, his mask a few feet away. As he started to fade from unconsciousness, all he could say of was - "If you take me, at least put my mask where I can see it." And with that, he slumped to the ground. It felt good to slip into unconsciousness - it had been a fun fight, at least challenging. Unlike the years before where his enemies had been the wood he was chopping and the axe he was using to chop the wood. Still, as he started getting dragged, his mind started to wander, and he started to spin around and up and down like a rag-doll thanks to his magnetism, annoying all the matoran and Toa who were dragging him towards the Turaga's hut.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Fov"Of course. That Gukko was crazy, trying to drop explosives on us. Wonder how it knew to do that without a tamer..." Fov said, continueing to chuckle as he waited for the Toa of Water to resurface.Toa of WaterThe Toa of water resurfaced and walked over to Fov and Brekan. "You're right, something is controlling the current down there. I sensed something dark..." She shuddered. "Anyways, do you need me to testify to Nokama for you, or are you good?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Vuhltak forced out an exhale, wrenching it from his weak gut. His torso seemed collapsed, his horse breath synchronized with the slow rise and dip of his constrained chest. His blackened leg was numb, even the slightest of movements causing a string of sharp pain and crackling armor, no worse the burnt leaves. I don't deserve this. This Toa is just an annoyance. I can beat him any day. I've got more important things to do in life."You talk. You ready to give up already Toa? I can do this all day." The enraged Skakdi spat, growling as his jagged teeth mashed together in a surge of rage. "I give you an offer. Admit to my victory, and we can both walk away. Go on, say it."

phauxxblack2.jpg