Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Consider it done Tuck. *salutes*IC: "I'm fine, I'm fine." Kalama brushed off the Marines that tried to help him up. Shaking off the sudden landing he took a breath to settle down from the combat high before directing Marines to fulfill Nokama's directive. The Toa was heavily bound and disarmed before being carted off. His mask being put under heavy guard just outside of Nokama's hut in case she needed it.At first the Toa's residue magnetic field made it difficult to cart him around until Tanuka got the bright idea of suspending him in a bubble of floating water which made it far easier for transport into the Turaga's hut. From there Marines bound him down for the Turaga to question at her leisure.Spotting two of his Raiders Kalama ordered them to stand front and center which they obeyed."Hotu tak- are you two drunk?!?!""Yu-hic!-up SIR!" Lei announced.Kalama shook his head. "Sober up! Hotu, grab five or six Marines and take Macku to the docks, find a group about to go on patrol and hold them up until we can get ready. Tell them it's imperative that they don't leave without us and that it's a Trident Directive."The two Corporals eye's widened."Sanctioned Black Op?" Lei said."Discretion is your second top priority. Your objective is to protect Macku at all costs. Failure-""-Is not an option and not in our vocabulary sir!" The two Raiders chorused."Hotu move now, Lei tell the rest of the Raiders to gear up. This is a Long Walk Detail and until I hear from Nokama, we officially no longer exist. Period. Time is of the essence Marines! Move out!"Hotu turned, "You five! With me!" She barked at two Lance Corporals, two Private First Classes, and a Private. Macku vanished into the protective cordon of the six Marines, Hotu on point forcing her way through the commotion. Lei bounded off quickly vanishing into the throng."Kalama!"Kalama turned to see Kali pushing her way through the crowd."Kalama what's going on?""We've been activated.""Activated?""Trident Directive, we make Macku vanish."Kali snapped to attention. "Orders sir?"Hotu is already taking Macku to the docks and Lei is rounding up the Raiders. This is a Long Walk Detail so grab whatever you think you need because we aren't coming back for awhile.Kali nodded before asking, "Are you okay?" giving him a worried look."I'm fine. He didn't even notice me and I wasn't even trying to evade detection. Talk about tunnel vision. I'm going to go bind a few things up with Mother before we ship out. Make sure the Raiders are ready on my arrival.""Aye Sir." Kali went off.Kalama approached the hut skirting the Tarakava. It gave him an impassive look but ignored him. He shuddered before muttering, "Guugh... I don't know why Mother even keeps it around... she knows I hate them..."Beckoning to Nokama the two exchanged whispers quickly, Kalama asking if she wanted him to try and get Macku to tell them what had happened at the Battle of the Kini-Nui as if more people knew, the less danger she would be in. He also inquired if they were to be gone for a specific time or 'Until sent for.' Then they quickly exchanged mother/son plenaries with Nokama ruffling his bandana and telling him to keep safe which Kalama took offense to the ruffling of the head gear and promising he'd stay alive.As he exited the hut, again skirting the Tarakava, he noticed a Ta-Matoran and an Onu-Matoran sitting dazed in the middle of the mess while the Marines and Ga-Koroans worked quickly to restore order.Walking over he reached out with both hands and easily pulled the two up to their feet. Both were a little shaken, the Onu-Matoran more than the Ta-Matoran but nether seemed wounded other than mental shock. "Never seen you two here before. First time visiting? Sorry about the commotion. That doesn't happen too often. Welcome to Ga-Koro and on behalf of Turaga Nokama, I apologize for the mess."With a THUMP! Lei seemed to drop out of mid-air right next to Kalama. She bounced excitedly on her toes clapping her hands, "MatanuiMatanui! It's really Joske! Joske Nimil the famous Ta-Koroan Kohii Team Captain!"She quickly tore the Marine Bandoleer sleeve from her right shoulder and flipped it inside out. Inside were autographs of other famous Matoran Lei had met over the years. "Sign my bandoleer?" She offered the article of clothing to Joske hopefully.-------Nala smiled. "It's all in your perspective my dear Alrin. Art is often the subconscious communicating in a format you and others can consciously understand. If you let it, it can tell you more about yourself then you would ever know." Nala replaced Alrin's work with one of her own. "This is one I did, try to look at it from different perspectives and see if you can tell me what you see my subconscious reveals about me."After Alrin had done so, there was a knock on her door. Lei stood there. "Trident Directive. VIP needs to poof." Before dashing off without another word.Nala sighed. "Well Alrin it seems as through duty calls." She gave him a smile. "Maybe we can do this again sometime." She said with a suggestive wink before shooing him out of the house.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: VenenI walked from shop to shop, stocking up on supplies with the widgets I had brought with me. I intended to get around, see the island. After all, I had nothing to loose by doing so. Afterwards, I would restart my business, maybe here. I actually liked it here. It was calm, for the most part, and scenic. It was also a main port, and that would be good for business. Of course, I'd have to either completely stop or very rarely use assassinations, because there was law enforcement here.. but it also meant I didn't have to worry about being assassinated.I began walking toward the beach, wondering where to go. Le-Wahi, or Onu-Koro? Le-Wahi would undoubtably be beautiful.. but Onu-Wahi was full of shadows, the village in it closest to the Makuta.OOC: Venen up for interaction.

OOC: I'll just say that Argentum is currently in the most tight and tied up security... ever, with no means of escape (Except for exterior help) and massive binds. Also, Venen should help in this! If 1 person had to be taken down by around 4 people (Plus lots of Timezone lag) what can 2 people do?Apart from the fact that we don't know where Macku is (Removed from game temporarily)..... something.IC: ArgentumArgentum woke up, dazed. He sat on a chair, his arms twisted behind him. He tried to stand up, but he couldn't move at all. Weird. He moved his hands, and realized what it was.Binds made of stone, wood and vines, very thick and very powerful, circled his arms. What better way to stop him from magnetically leaving - any time he tries and and he'll pop his own hands off. While he couldn't see his legs, he decided that they were the same. He looked around, seeing the Turaga behind some kind of desk. He tried to move, and realized he was significantly weakened. His mask.He looked around the hut, and couldn't find it. Fustrated, he tried to turn around, and instead made a small weird noise. Not caring now, he used his magnetism to turn him around.WHUMP!He fell face first onto the lily pad just outside of the hut, his mask visible but under very tight security from these so-called marines, who were holding spears and daggers right at him. Of course, they wouldn't harm him, but why not lower their sense of security?Argentum: At least I can see my mask, now, *Something Muffled*....As Argentum started to make jumping motions to push himself back into the hut, one of the matoran kicked him. He smashed backwards, and landed with his feet sticking upwards the air.Darn. Now he couldn't move without using his magnetism. And he wasn't really keen on that.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Fov"If I'm correct, I found much more than a sword." Fov corrected. "It's not made of metal, so a Toa of Iron can't control it. It's made out of..." Fov stopped here and looked around. Noting the large crowd, and the Toa of Water standing next to them, he changed what he was going to say. "A strange type of electromagnetic water." Expecting Brekan to not understand the full potential of a blade made of this he explained. "The electromagnetic field pulses, weakening and strengthening every time I adjust these knobs," he said, showing Brekan the knobs on the hilt. "This allows the sword to pass through solid objects. And," he continued. "It can electrocute anything it passes through." He chuckled. "It would've helped when we were stuck in that block of granite..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Fov"Okay, but not today. I'll do it if we ever need to do it, as I don't want this weapon to break for nothing." Fov said, realizing that he probably couldn't win this argument.Toa of WaterThe Toa of Water just looked at the two like they were crazy. Meh, she thought. At least It's for Nokama.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"