Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Knidia said nothing. She was brooding. She should have been in Ga-Koro to foil any plots by followers of the shadows, but she was away. Fetching a boat. And now she was going to sail to some forgotten scrap of sea in the hope there would be something there. Was this really the wisest choice of action?OOC: I don't think you ever mentioned Macku in regards to the Temple, so I won't have Knidia magically draw connections

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:Fov"Well, considering that we once saved a whole city of innocent Matoran on accident, I'd say the news would love to read about us."OOC:So, how long are we going to make people who care about back-stories cry? :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Brekan"I don't know... We are the ones who accidentally set the place on fire in the first place. Scaring that Mata Nui Cow into kicking over that lantern..."She shock her head, laughing a little at the memory.OOC: I don't know, I'm just having fun with it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "Not at all. Just..." Kamaehu stopped, wincing as the fire moved from the wrappings of his leg to the leg itself. "... Extending a gentleman's courtesy." Leaning on his sword, he studied his opponent. Unarmed and becoming blinded, surely he didn't have much left in him. Not moving from his spot, the fire toa raised his axe at the skakdi, sending a burst of fire for Vuhtlak's chest.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC:Fov"We should really go talk to Turaga Nokama now." Fov said, his laughing also dying down. "She might be wondering what happened to us." Fov finished, noting the darkening sky. "It's been a long day."OOC:Your turn to PM Tuck TDC.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Brekan"Yeah, we probably should... We do have to finish this quest already."She started walking toward the Turaga's home, as the sky was growing ever darker.OOC: The Dark Chronicler! is not able to answer the phone right now, please send Tuck the message after the beep...... Beep!

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: @: Jl1223 X If you want, Armoan, Yoraz & Lucan could break you out. BTW, where are you? XD

You bust me out, I remain bad. IF you don't bust me out, I MIGHT turn good.So bust me out! I'm inside Nokama's hut, tied to a chair, Upside down. My mask is outside with a few matoran-marines guarding it.If Tucky as Nokama actually talks to me before anything big happens, then, maybe something interesting could happen. If he doesn't... bust me out and we have a bigger interesting thing.EDIT: @TDC/BioBeast, I think the Turaga is back in her hut now. In fact, she was actually just standing inside... until she got sucked out. Then she actually walked out. I think she would walk back. So yah. You might find me tied to a chair.----IC: ArgentumArgentum stared up at the Turaga, sitting inside her hut. The Toa of magnetism once again tried to squirm and push himself up and back into sitting position, but to no avail. Giving up, he looked up at her.Argentum: So..... do you want to talk? Or what? Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Okay. LET THE MADNESS BEGIN! BTW, Are these marines NPCs?IC: Armoan was stalking along when he came apon the Turaga's hut, surrounded by Marines. "Yoraz, Lucan," he said quietly. "Yoraz, you get the subject out, while Lucan and i kill the marines." Yoraz nodded, and turned invisible. Armoan and Lucan both walked into the open, and walked to the marines, showing no sign of anger or intention of violence.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Players with chars in Kuyre's Army who are NOT joining it later, this is your entrance.IC: Keinju's mask face scanned the island without turning as the huge landing craft he was standing on powered through the waves..He hadn't been on the island for quite a while. And he hadn't been to Ga-Koro for even longer. It would be good to be back.No, that wasn't entirely true, decided he.It would be great to be back.Turning, the pondering toa glanced furtively another beneath a black cloak at his side. Kuyre just had to wear disguises...Of course, Keinju thought, lip creasing slightly beneath mask even as his visible eye furrowed in as close as he ever got to a true smile, that was a bit of self-contradiction on his part. Ah, but how terribly funny it all was!Now looking ahead once more, the De-Toa watched even as the boat slowed down and bumped gently into a lily pad. That was the signal for the army.He turned to check the proud ranks of hundreds of elite soldiers behind him. Nodding to them, he descended from the gang-plank onto the gigantic docking pad and walked to the other end of it.Even as the toa watched the elites march down the plank, grand commander of the army still within their ranks, he nodded with something akin to slight apprecation. Yes, these were the best. All handpicked. All veterans of one foreign war or another. All specializing, but not overly so. All bearing weapons of the finest materials.And as the last one took up his position in rank and file, Keinju Sarusuma, veteran of the Rahi Wars of legend, began to speak."You come," said he, bowing before them, "With great honor, my men. You come with great pride, and rightly so, for you have eached earned that pride in one war or another," he extrapolated, looking at each in turn with his one visible eye."And now you come here. My homeland. Dinky little Mata Nui," he continued his speech."Now, some of you," and here Keinju paused, eye looking coldly about, "May think that this island isn't for fighters of your caliber. And honestly, it isn't."He paused again, dramatically."Because I'll tell you one thing, and I'll tell it to you right now...," he leaned in slightly, still looking to each soldier."It's for fighters of mine."He motioned towards his covered eye.No one had seen that eye since that fight that long ago, when the Nui-Rama had just been too much for a desparate, overcome, inexperienced De-Matoran.Oh, how inexperienced he had been, and how he had paid-!And now, for perhaps the first time for some of them, Keinju's words got through the hard exterior of the army. In it, the soldiers were just that-soldiers. Invincible in their discipline. Reputed for incredible stamina. Never-say-die.But outside of it, they were all men and women. Men and women just good at their job.And Keinju's words slammed into those men and women with the terrible and irresistible force of a tidal wave, and now those men and women shone through openly under the clear and bright Ga-Koro sky salted with the sea.This island was not just another little backwater scrap of land to come and conquer. This island was wild, primal even, and it would crush the bodies of these veteran soldiers and spit them out as it would their hearts without a second thought.Just as all present pondered that note, Keinju noticed the lily pad tremble.He listened closely. There was a far-off sound, like the roar of a wave building up to crash into the land, but there was no such wave. What could the cause be?Wait...The lily pad bounced up and down slightly, splashing a little.No...The pad began to bounce up and down again, more rythmically this time. The wave began to become distinct, to take the form of one word now...But which one?It couldn't be...The pad shook as though Ga-Koro was under the stress of a great earthquake, and even as the Last Sarusuma scanned the area for its cause, he knew it to be the one which he dreaded.For the one word which he now heard simultaneously screamed into the air was none other than..."KEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINJU~!"The fangirls.And with that last thought, the second-in-command of the army was swept up into a frothing mass of rabidly squealing Ga-Matoran who had just left Joske.OOC: Yes, Keinju has fangirls. He's tall, handsome, stoically cool, rarely speaks, has several scars, and fights off Rahi. As if that wasn't enough, he's actually been to Ga-Koro when he was slightly younger. Why in karz wouldn't he have fangirls?-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Vuhltak, battered, bruised, burnt, was all instinct now. His leg reeked pain and his head throbbed from it. His weapon in tatters, his sight failing, his pride diminishing. He was all but physically beaten now.The yellow spark growing from Kamaehu's axe was all he needed to see, blurred or not. He knew what it was, he knew what to do. He dove, but his muscles would not move. He jumped, but he would not bend his legs. So Vuhltak dropped, simply letting his knees give out. Two sharp thuds, and he was on the ground, kneeling at the Toa's mercy. The blast of fire came in fast, the end blow. A blinding yellow flash was the last thing he saw as the blast slammed straight into his face.Vuhltak let out a roar, a horrible sound, of grief and sorrow. The pain was overwhelming, unfathomable to him until now. He didn't care about the fight, nor the Toa. His hands clasped his burnt face, his eyes feeling as if the were torn straight out of their sockets. He saw nothing but red, a red and black blur where ever he looked. His head rocketed, as he let out another animalistic cry, one of the wounded or lost. He did not want to think, He did not want to fight. He just wanted the pain to stop.So Vuhltak, eyes burned where they lay, ran. He did not stop. He couldn't. The pain wouldn't.

Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: With a grin on his face and a large bag of widgets in his hand, it was quite obvious that Aryll Vudigg was a happy Toa. Walking with the utmost amount of energy, he headed towards the inn, hoping to spend his money, gained from a recent mercenary job, on a nice bottle of gin. He paid little attention to the village around him, keeping his eyes focused at the bar. So it was of little surprise that a Ga-Matoran ran into him."Might I ask what hurry you're in?" he said in a slightly annoyed, calm voice. The matoran looked she was hyper with excitment, her little eyes wide."KEINJU-IS-BACK-MUST-MEET-HIM!" she told him in a fast, loud voice. I guess the gin can wait.As the matoran dashed away, Aryll was consumed with curiosity.Perhaps he may have a job for me. Personal manager, perhaps?And so, he followed behind the Ga-Matoran.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Senatos and Gaea: Outskirts of Ga-Koro:After a tireing trek through the dense jungles, Senatos and Gaea finaly made it. Senatos was holding Gaea in his arms as she slept. She used alot of her elemental energy to get here. "Senatos?" Gaea whispered. "Shh, Gaea. Presevre your strength. We're almost there." Senatos whispered back. Gaea fell back asleep, and Senatos entered the village.

IC - Kuyre - Making an entranceWith a simple jump, he was on the lily pad. Air was manipulated cleverly to soften his landing. He was silent. 'I'm Keinju's boss,' he nearly said.He was metaphorically invisible, ignoring fangirls. Crossing his arms, he reached for his bow. He would take one of these insolent squabbling bunch of parasites out if it was the last thing he- "Gaaaaah!"One particularly clumsy one ran into him, his feet flying into the air and the rest of him plummeting into the water. He was back on his feet in seconds, frowning as his hood was behind his head. He breathed out slowly, controlling his temper.Maybe Keinju would sign some autographs, give some hugs, and they could get out.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Senatos and Gaea:Senatos dropped Gaea at the dock, who happened to be gossiping about a new and famous visitor who came to Ga-Koro. Senatos brushed his way out of squabling matoran, and confronted Keinju. "What in Mata-Nui's name is this?!" Senatos demanded.

OOC: Argh, school's been getting in the way of RPing, so I'm a bit late.IC: Zealokan, PayigesThe pair finally arrived in the floating village of Ga-Koro. He sighed heavily. 'So, now what?' Payiges put her hand to her chin in thought, and replied 'Maybe we should find somewhere to stay.' 'Good idea,' he said with a chuckle.OOC: Zealokan and Payiges open for interaction.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: A figure sprinted across Ga-Koro, seeing the crowd of Ga-Matoran fangirls he needed to get past it, rather than pushing through the crowd, he jumped off a Ga-Matoran's stand where she was selling fish. And over the house. He grabbed onto the ledge of the ship and shimmed over to his Commander, the man he could see even beneath his disguise. He dropped down before his leader could see him."It's been a long time, Kuyre." He chuckled, he knew it would put the Toa sort of on edge, though he'd probably recognize the voice.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: @Lord DarkonWell, yes. Let the madness begin. Kuyre's army VS Makuta's Minions? Rahahaha! Also, while you kill the marines, they are guarding my masks. These marines, I think are NPC's; they are just "told" what to do by Kalama and Ta-Rakhshi, who RP's a player who is Nokama's "Son". Yeah.Please, retrieve my masks once you kill them. Then, lets all confront the Turaga. Also, @TKONI, Yes. A fight would be good.Just don't kill me thanks to timezone lag. :( That was how I got beaten at first - 5+ people firing things at me including Tucky, and me being on the other side of the world led to a KO.IC: ArgentumArgentum looked at the merciless eyes of the turaga. And he was bored. She had been staring at him for quite a while; and now, he seriously thought that perhaps he can break out. He started to control the magnetism, slowly, and suddenly, a piece of metal flew over to his hands. Delicately, he created words on it.I am not a willing follower. But I am still a follower. And as such... I must act like a follower.He left the small metal tablet on the table in front of Nokama.He turned his chair, and he could see someone walking over to the guards. Outside, he could see several people walking over to what looked like a group of do-gooders. How Argentum envied them, not being enslaved. Still, using his magnetism, he started to push himself.*WHUMP!*He and his chair barreled outside of the hut, to startle the group of marines. Creating a pulling motion (Whatever he could do while his hands were tied), his mask flew over and attached itself neatly to its face. Immediately, strength surged, and he used the customized Garai (Oh gee, Makuta mask looks nice.) to pull apart his chair. At once, he grabbed, and his spear, which he had dropped under the water, rose upwards into his arms.Argentum stood, battle ready, hoping for another good fight.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I for one am not against a big fight. It seems like a valid starter for the army.IC - Kuyre - Watching his army formGazing, he saw the people coming who he recognized. The selected ones. Here was one now."It has been a long time, hasn't it?"He would've chuckled, but denied the urge."Now I feel old."Kuyre could feel something wrong... But what? Something to do with Makuta, not a lot else was happening these days, at least from what he'd heard."There are ten Matoran in the ship, they know to follow your command."Jabbing a finger at the boat, the emerald Toa gestured for his stealth officer to retrieve the said Matoran."We may have trouble."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: GrurlenI walked into the Water village, muttering to myself about the note I had received. It was rather interesting to say the least.But why the Ga-Wahi docks, I would never know. All that was there was water. Water was useless except for medicine.And drowning people.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: My arms and legs were binded, and marines guarded my mask. Well, marines were distracted by that guy walking very calming towards them, and also the massive army appearing.Hey, King of No Isles, for your, uh, army, is it like a really big one with LOTS of NPC Soldiers commanded by you, or is it a group of people very powerful? Also, you came in boats. Are your boats made of food, or made of metal? Or made of metal/protodermis (I guess its same thing)@Lord Drakon, I busted myself out, thank you very much. But helping me out in the next big fight would be pretty cool.IC: ArgentumArgentum watched as the marines picked themselves up from the big surprise. Not amused, Argentum decided that this time, he would unleash his full power. As his Spear's multiple blades came off, leaving only one, he suddenly held lots of blades, most of them hovering in mid-air.A small flick of his wrists, and the blades hurtled towards the marines, using their flat sides to slap them into the water. He turned, and looked at what seemed like a group of people trying to bust someone out. The blades then turned back, and twisted, cutting whatever was left of the binds that Argentum couldn't destroy.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013