Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

"People are s'posed to be able to read that," Lohkar said. "I assume you're here to join?"Kiox rolled his eyes."I'm sure they can read the other half a million you've posted.""Yes, I'm here to join. I can offer water as an element, and sword skills. What do you have in return?" he asked.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Cadias) Other than the occasional curious glance, the villagers ignored him. Cadias liked it that way. Of course some people would take a second glance at the oddly colored Toa. Dark colors made them suspicious. However, he ignored them and simply stared at the sky, thinking. After a few seconds, they'd move on.He sat leaned against the hut. As far as he could tell, it was abandoned or had the Matoran had yet to fix the roof, which had caved in. Probably a Rahi attack.His train of thought was interrupted by a winged creature swooping down and announcing that the village was safe. Interesting. However, he did nothing other than to watch it, and to shift slightly. Being the center of attention made him... uncomfortable.

IC (Lohkar) Lohkar raised an eyebrow. "I don't like your tone, mate," he said. "An' I don't see what business it is of yours. Now if you'll excuse me, I am rather busy." Lohkar looked to the other Toa, and grinned. "Your fair share of what plunder we take," he replied. OOC: He was talking to Odhran, KNI.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Vrana Vrana ducked aside as a Matoran through a rock at him. "Get out of here! We can defend ourselves you freak!" Vrana tilted his head down, walking out of the center of the village. For every person who liked him, there was another who hated him. He didn't like that, not at all.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:OdhranRemembering his promise to Knidia, Odhran swallowed his anger and walked away, ripping the poster to shreds. He wandered out to the bazar and noticed a Female Toa of Magnetism juggling swords. He waited and watched as the Toa of Magnetism juggled her three swords.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Moylan Blades spun and twirled, twisting around as Moylan danced around the stage, juggling at the same time. She leaped, twirling the blade, her show almost finished. She tossed all three blades into the air, catching one in each hand, and the third with her teeth. Then she bowed for the audience. The one person watching it besides Ohdran got up and walked away. Moylan slid her two hand swords into their sheathes, then grabbed the one from her mouth, placing it in it's own sheath.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Cadias) Cadias watched as a villager threw a rock at the creature and yelled at it. The creature began to walk away. Suddenly, curiousity gripped Cadias. Who was the creature? What was it? All of his instincts told him to forget it. The creature was no concern of his. Why draw attention to himself?But... he was curious. He had nothing to do anyway. If he got ignored, it wouldn't matter much anyway. What did he have to loose?So, despite his nagging doubts, he got up and walked toward the creature."Excuse me, sir, but I overheard you proclaiming the village was safe. Why, then, did the villager yell and throw a rock at you?"

IC: The Captain strode into the village, triumphant look on his face from conquering twenty minutes of hard march across sand, then proceeded to look around for a place to stay. He soon found one in the form of The Black Spot. Noticing the name, his face visibly brightened, and he strode off towards the place at once, paying no heed to the Toa of Magnetism, nor to the disgruntled Toa of Air. Walking into said inn, The Captain found himself among many scoundrels and scalawags. He outright grinned, and was about to order a drink and book a place for the night- -And then his eyes happened upon a suspiciously open-looking back door. The Toa of Oil's eyes shot up, and he strode towards the bartender, slipping through the crowd with all the sleek grace of his element. He walked up to the counter and coughed. "'Scuse me." When the toa was sure he had the skakdi's attention, he proclaimed: "I've noticed that you have some...Business...Going on in an opened back room. Seeing as I, Captain Aki Rua Doomslayer The First, a gentleman and soldier of fortune of tremendous stature, would like a hiring, do you think that I might be allowed to apply there for whatever business might be at hand? Of course," he added hastily, "As long as it is within the boundaries of my current occupation."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Moylan "And why would I want to do that?" She grumbled. "I have another show starting soon." IC: Vrana He was stopped by someone speaking to him, a Toa with unusual colored armor. "Excuse me, sir, but I overheard you proclaiming the village was safe. Why, then, did the villager yell and throw a rock at you?" "I fight off flying threats to the village when they need me, but quite a few of them don't like me. I've had a...checkered past with this village." Vrana explained flexing his wings. "You eat one Matoran, and they never let you live it down."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC; Vrana "The Matoran was already dead." Vrana explained to Cadias. "And I'm a ... what do Matoran call them... a scavenger. I eat dead things." He chuckled slightly. "Don't worry, I don't eat living things." IC: Moylan. She watched as the crowd for her next show came in, or would have came in, if anyone was going to watch it. There was not a single person there at all. "Pillage, good pay, I get out of this dump. I'm in."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Cadias) "Oh. Still... odd, but better than killing it first."Then he chuckled a little. "Then again, I'm one to be talking about odd. Look at my armor and skin colors. That, and I'm not devoted to rescuing a Great Spirit that can't save himself." OOC: It's actually kind of fun to have a neutral character, and not being tied down by faction. Still need to get used to the new Cadias. Not too happy with the amazingly detailed character bio :P but I'll work more on it later.

Edited by Cadias

IC: Moylan "Go back the way you were going before." Moylan suggested, grumbling to herself. Honestly, he was starting to confuse her sense of direction. IC: Vrana He leaned back against the side of the building. "Oh, and I'm sure you've never eaten anything that was once alive." He stated sarcastically, grinning. "And I've never cared about that Great Spirit. I do more for this village than he does." OOC: I know, I'm enjoying playing a semi-neutral sort of showoff Vrana.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: After an hour or so of preaching to a collection of the dead, Navayak smiled, said his goodbye to his "flock" and climbed back onto the ship. From his cabin at the stern of the ruin, he collected a large bag and a small pouch of money. He leaped the foot down from the back deck of the boat to the sand and slogged his way to Ga-Koro for his weekly supply run. As the mad father strode through the center of the village, he saw a pair of toa, or toa-esque beings at the least, having a conversation. One was an unusual shade, while the other looked rather savage. Navayak didn't know what it was about them, but they felt familiar to him. Almost like he'd known them in another time and place. Shrugging, he wandered over to the merchant near them to purchase some fish and eavesdrop on the two. OOC: Oh Navayak, how I missed being you.

Edited by Doctor Xaeraz P.H.D.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: (Cadias) "How did you know?" Cadias grinned. "Although," he added somewhat ruefully, "I've had less than my full share of food. Makes you wonder where those Mata-Nui fanatics get enough food to hold 'em together." OOC: Ah, the trio is almost complete. =P I'll have to have more neutral characters in the future. Maybe even a semi-crazy one like Navayak. Except he'd be a Matoran.

IC: "Bah! Mata Nui is no match for Our Lords and Saviors, The Great Elder Ones!" Navayak cried, unable to hold in his opinions. "Mata Nui is but a bug under their mighty tentacle-heels!" He smiled warmly at the two and extended a hand to shake. "My name is Father Navayak. It is a pleasure to meet two fine, upstanding toa such as yourselves."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Vrana "My name's Vrana. nice to meet you Cadias." He picked at his teeth with his taloned hands. "So, what bring's you to Ga-Ko-" He was interrupted by Navayak. "The Great elder ones, never heard of them," Vrana stated, shaking his hand.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Moylan "Have fun dying!" She glared at the foolish Toa heading toward the dock. She watched him, and she hated it. If he went in alone and died, it'd be impossible to clean off her conscience. "Wait up, I'm coming." She followed after the Toa, grumbling to herself. IC: Vrana He decided to wait before speaking and hear what Navayak had to say.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Navayak smiled wider and shook both of their hands eagerly. He loved people asking about his gods, although converts were rare. "Why, The Great Elder Ones are the first beings to exist! They made all in benevolence, and will always be watching us all! However, if you should meet them, do not look. They will drive you mad with their holiness." The mad priest beamed, proud of his description of his objects of reverence. "But fear not! For they hold none of us in contempt or disgust, as Mata Nui does. They are truly wonderful benefactors of all that live. Even vortixx."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: Only in as much as Tren Krom is descended from Lovecraft's Elder Gods and Old Ones. =P IC: "Bah, you don't believe! None believe! I am the last follower of the only true gods on this forsaken land!" Navayak threw his hands, and thereby a bucket of fish, in the air in exasperation. "You would think more would see the truth!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: They're pretty much the standard for Eldritch Abominations, although most people only know Cthulhu. IC: "Eh. It's fine. My flock understands me, and they are all I need." Navayak's face lit up as he got an idea. "You two should meet my flock! You'll all get along splendidly!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun