Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kahua walked into Ga-Wahi. "The port's this way. We can set sail from here." With Kahua's precise control of his Iron Sand, the sand used by him so long it was infused with some of his personal energy, he could make airtight seals between pieces, making sinking the least likely thing in the world. He made the boat again, but larger than before, and allowed it to fall into the water. He made some oars. "Get in. With my mask, I can row fast enough to get us to the islets in a minute." He suddenly realized he had ran too fast for the others, and was alone. "Whenever...you...catch...up." OOC: I actually realized that ONLY NOW, which was embarrassing. Lol.

IC: Ghar-Knel was panting by the time he reached Kahua. "Slow down, foolish Toa," he mumbled. "Maybe then we'll be able to catch up to you."Solaris came next, out of breath and ready to collapse. "You know, you coulda shot me when we got to the islets," he suggested. "This wound is slowing me down.""Fine," Ghar-Knel joked, "I'll shoot you again when we get there."Mip came out through the trees last, collapsing in the boat in relief. "Someone's gonna have to carry me if we're gonna run around like this," he panted."Let's get goin' then," Solaris said, climbing into the boat. "Whenever you're ready, Kahua."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: GrurlenThis fighting didn't interest me. I left that to the foolish, those who would rather get themselves hurt then trick someone else to do it for them. I was just going to watch, and it seemed the fighting was nearly over. If this was all that was planned at these docks, a few fights, then I wasn't going to be staying around long enough to have to waste my time. I hated this village. Whatever was planned here had better be interesting.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Thama:Everything was winding down. Her vacuum on the toa's head had work to shut him up and distract him just as she'd planned. She had no idea who had whispered in her audio receptor from a distance, but she had done what he had asked and supported. The magnetism toa was still alive and the major combatants hadn't died either. It was, for a huge battle, a rather large success. She thought about her strategy of sticking to the shadows. It's going to be hard to be a good example if I fight by hiding behind things and shoot people from a distance. But then, that's what I'm good at. Hmm... I'll have to think about it. She moved into the koro to observe the end of the battle, making sure not to get pulled in.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Sheathing his blade after checking the foe's pulse to make sure he was out, Keinju grabbed the toa and hoisted him onto his right shoulder in a fireman's carry. The De-Toa now turned and began to run through the village, staying as far away from the fight again as he made his way towards the ship.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Kelrin's not a Toa, he's a VortixxIC: Kelrin nodded and made his way back to the ship. No doubt his men and woman were waiting below decks, ten men and ten women were awaiting his command. Most of the matoran looked old, much more experienced, there was about five who looked green, who hadn't probably handled Kuyre's level of operations."You must all realize what you're getting into, now some of you have already heard speeches, speeches like this one, but for the few who do not understand let me say something." He paused."You're job is not to be remember, it is to be forgotten, at the end of day the populace won't congratulate you for a job well done, I will. You aren't in this for the glory, you're in this because you fill a necessary role, a role that most won't take because it's thankless and that is why I respect men and women like you more than any warrior. I'm not sure with the missions we have if any of you will survive, if you're found out, you'll likely be tortured, killed. You will be forgotten, you will be ignored. Glory is not your prize, victory is, and we will accomplish this at any cost. You will have my thanks and thanks of our Commander. You will not be forgotten by me." He finished his speech, before saying one last thing. "Now wait, here while I talk to him about your first mission."The matoran started talking amongst themselves as he made his way above deck. Walking over to Kuyre."So Commander what are my men and women's first mission?"

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: You never thew me SPECIFICALLY off. Ever. Not once did I see my name in there until I was already firmly attached to the point where dislodging me would have taken more concentration.And how the devil did you suddenly acquire the powers of a Toa of Iron midway through a fight? I can see using what little weaponry that was made of metal around along with the Marines as shields but remolding them into a thick blast wall and then re-enforcing your armor? No. Absolutely not. Not as a Toa of Magnetism. Especially with as little metal as their was in the area for you to work with.Reguardless, I'm willing to pretty much call that fight off. Now to deal with these other interlopers.IC: Watching the Toa of Sonic's carry off the would be assassin. Sighing he turned to deal with the interlopers.By now heavy support Tarakavas (it just HAD to be Tarakavas Kalama groaned to himself) and their riders had shown up to the fight.Tanuka had taken up a position at Kalama's side. "Isn't it over? They got the assassin.""I'm not calling ANYTHING off until I'm sure EVERY LAST COMBATANT is neutralized. While I appreciate the assistance, they could have at least finished the job. Bloody rooks. Looking to get stabbed in the back if they think the fight's over just because they got one opponent and they start celebrating. I've still got Marines bleeding here!"Despite the skill with which the newcomers were 'dispatching' (in a very loose interpretation as so far only three Marines had succumbed to injury and perished) the aquatic soldiers, they were slowly being driven to the edge of Ga-Koro."Once we have them on an expendable platform we'll bring them all down into the water if they don't surrender. I've yet to meet an opponent who could take a Marine in a true amphibious fight." Kalama said to Tanuka as the two of them went back into the fray.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Leaping onto the ship, Keinju passed on the body to the soldiers who, by now, were following him. After quick ordering of said soldiers to bind, gag, and place said prisoner within a wooden room with no other stuff nearby (not to mention strip him of all armor and weapons), the De-Toa leaped back out.Time to get back to the fight.Keinju charged towards the fray in a right-angle sprint over the lilypads. As he got closer, he picked out and hid in a good sniping position peering out from behind a hut. With a low clicking of the teeth for echolocation, he had detected the Toa of Plasma and sent eight shuriken towards said toa's back and the area around it even while activating his mask to slow down the foes of the marines once more. Although this time he was not using his powers to make the detection silenced to all but him, The Last Sarusuma was confident that under the other sounds of the fight, the clicking would be barely noticeable. And even if the marines' foes found him, it wasn't exactly like they could do anything right now with that knowledge.

[Profiles]

OOC:

And how the devil did you suddenly acquire the powers of a Toa of Iron midway through a fight? I can see using what little weaponry that was made of metal around along with the Marines as shields but remolding them into a thick blast wall and then re-enforcing your armor? No. Absolutely not. Not as a Toa of Magnetism. Especially with as little metal as their was in the area for you to work with.

Magnetism: I create a flow. This flow, I can mess with. I control where it goes. I control what happens in it. And as such, I control what it affects.Similar to a Toa of fire, just like they can create fire out of thin air, I can create a flow of magnetism - charged electrons. I control the flow. This flow affects metal. By controlling the flow, I can control metal. We are metal beings in this universe; therefore, by controlling the flow, I can control the metal of my armor.I can shape it. I can make it denser by pushing it together. I can reshape and recreate it. Best of all, I can boost it. You say that there's no metal around, and yet there are several Tarakava's ? lots of matorans? Toa?Again, everyone is a being of metal. Tucky wrote it himself.Now, leave it alone. It was all just a matter ofI chose a better element than you did, or, I used my element to the fullest.EDIT: Oh, come on! You have to make that post just before I make mine??IC: ArgentumThe toa of magnetism woke up. He could feel his mask and armor was gone, and he didn't feel like pulling metal from the outside. So he just sat there, dazed.Then he fell asleep again. Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I've been doing community service for six hours, in case you're wondering why i've been inactive. Also, glad that this fight ended. It was 2 against like 10.IC: Armoan used his powers to attach Yoraz and Lucan to his armor while in the air, and then he blasted off to safety with his Kadin.IC: Ajax used his impact beams to destory the vines, and then swopped down to Akomne. He picked her up before swooping off on his gigantic wings, following Armoan's path.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Really...? Copying Ghosthands arguement? Couldn't you have at least have been original? Have you ever seen a magnet morph something? And at half power then? IC - Kuyre - Talking to Kelrin"There is an assassin out there. Travel to Le-Koro, take your soldiers. Look for clues." he said.He put his bow away, crossing his arms."I'm sending you there prior to another operative."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC Thama:Thama was not going to let the other enemy toa escape that easily. They had hurt people, maybe even killed them. They had to be brought to justice. Unfortunately, they were flying away. Unfortunate for them that is. She stretched out a hand, watching the winged skadi fly.Funny thing about wings: with no air beneath them, they don't work.She took the air out from under the skadi, which would no doubt fall into the sea near the koro. Then the marines could easily retrieve him and the one he was carrying. With all the air out from under the skadi's wings gone, she needed to give it something to do. Armoan and his companions soon found a tornado surrounding them. The swirling winds would keep them still until the skadi was captured, so then Thama could stop their flight permanently.OOC: Yeah, I'm not letting you get away that easily.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: Good I can't wait to get out of here, I get the feeling the fallout over this is going to be huge, especially since no one gave Tuck a chance to come back.IC: "Understood Commander. It will be handled." He replied, before walking back to the matoran."Okay first mission, all of us are going to Le-Wahi, Le-Koro to be exact. However I don't want us to be obvious, which is why you all are going to split into pairs, I don't care if it is by gender, though honestly you should be working with someone who has the opposite strengths of you, so you can play off each other. Each of these sub groups will be looking for clues to this assassin's whereabouts, any of his allies, what his next plans. However insignificant the information might be about him I want you to find it." He said, one of the matoran, a De-Matoran had question."Sir, what will you doing?""I'll be following some leads myself, we also got to prepare for another operative. Is everything clear?""Yes sir!" They all replied, Kelrin sighed."We aren't an army, we're spies, call me Kelrin, but not in the field, okay?" The matoran paused for a minute and nodded their heads."Okay Kelrin.""Good, I'll be sending each of you to Le-Koro ever twenty or so minutes, not on the dot though, we can never be too careful." He finished talking and went back above decks, watching as two matoran already left the boat, heading towards the forest.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: D: I was going to go on a storyline idea i had, but nooooo, somebody wants to fight. *Sigh*IC: Armoan's Kadin (which would be easily powerful enough to keep him going by itself) and Magnetic powers kept him going, and the Tornado was soon behind them.IC: Akomne froze the water as soon as she touched it, and then grabbed Ajax before activating her kakama and speeding off into the distance.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Watching the small group take off, Kalama sighed in relief before barking out, "STAND DOWN!" He turned to Tanuka. "Glad that's over.""WHAT IN GALI'S NAME IS GOING ON HERE?!?!"Kalama whirled see the the form of Master Chief Petty Officer of the Marines Lanora "The Merciless" standing there. She saluted him. "Commander you have some explaining to do."Kalama returned the salute to the highest ranking NCO of the Marines. While not his superior in any way, Lanora could easily make life difficult for anyone except the Chief Head Commandant of the Marines Kotu, whom she reported to. "Master Chief. Good to see you."The other commissioned officers Lanora had brought with her took over operations getting Ga-Koro back to normal A.S.A.P. Dropping their salutes Lanora said, "I'm still waiting to hear your explanation as to why my Koro is in such a state Commander.""Attempted Assassination on a Ga-Koro citizen. He resisted and then tried to break free of confinement when Nokama was preparing to question him. We fought back when three Toa interfered with his recapture. The private army currently residing in your docks has custody of him now. Another Toa and what I think was a mutated Skakdi interfered and all five of them fled. That's it."Lanora snorted. "I hate it when third parties enter into a fray without declaring intent. Well I suppose I'll have to go reclaim our would be assassin. Who was the target?""Macku.""Macku? Why her?""I think that's what Nokama was trying to figure out.""In that case I definitely will be insisting they hand over our assassin or at the very least let our people question him. Where's Macku now?""Gone. I was preparing to leave with her when the fighting broke out a second time. My Raiders have her. I came back to finish the fight and ordered them to go rogue.""YOU WHAAAAT?!?!!""I'm not comfortable with the idea ether Lanora but it was a Trident Directive that Macku survive. When I'm done here I intend to track down my girls and bring them home.""I should hope so Commander! I do NOT want a repeat with what happened to Eynia's Raiders!""I'm currently in good health and have no intention of dying before ordering my Raiders to at least get Macku to one of the Rocks.""You do that. I'll bring Kotu up to speed and go request custody of that assassin." She saluted, "Kote ra Kyr'am Commander.""Kote ra Kyr'am Master Chief." Kalama returned the salute and Ga-Koroan Marine Motto.Finally getting a chance to examine the mess, Kalama shook his head. "Mother is not going to be pleased. She is not going to be pleased at all."Tanuka had sunk to the ground shaking with fatigue and fear. She was sure she was going to be killed the entire time and yet somehow came away from it all unscathed. Kalama noticed this. "Hey, get up. We've got work to do.""H-h-h-how c-c-c-can you be s-s-s-so calm wh-wh-when you were nearly k-k-k-killed?" She stuttered referring to the near miss of when the invisible Toa of Plasma had tried for a point blank head shot.Kalama shrugged. "He missed. That's all I care about. No use dwelling on what might have been since I ether would have lived to continue on to my natural end or would have died and been dead."Tanuka was silent.Leaving a Marine to keep an eye on the Toa, Kalama sought out Joske and his Onu-Matoran friend now that the commotion had died down. Find them he said, "I am really REALLY sorry about all this. I promise you it's not normally this crazy. It must be a full moon or something. I'll have to ask Nixie. Anything I can do for you gentlematoran?"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: About the arguing guys, take it down a few notches next time you go head to head. Not pointing finger, but some of what happened during the fight was pretty overpowered. Keep it real, folks.IC:Rhow hadn't left much of her meal, the shark. It had taken some time to finish it, but in the end, the animal, as long as she was tall, remained a carcass, left to rot on the sandy ground by the cove. The Skakdi felt better. Ending some other being had that effect on her. That and a full stomach after a week of picking at anything remotely edible.She had been on edge ever since she'd arrived on this island. No terrain she knew, no people she knew, just instincts and survival in the wild.It was probably for the best if nobody crossed her path...

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Infernavika and crew from Po-WahiIC (Lohkar)Lohkar had locked the wheel in position, while sailing past Naho Bay. As they went, however, Lohkar spotted something while looking out across the waves. A smallish boat, relatively close, was bobbing up and down in the waves. Lohkar got out his spyglass to look at it.The boat contained an interesting collection of beings, and not one that looked like either a fishing party or a group of tourists - one of them was a distinctly fighting-built Toa of Water with a tail (who, like that Magnetism Toa from earlier, seemed oddly familiar; once again Lohkar put it down to deja vu). They appeared to be planning a to dive, as they were distributing air bladders. Lohkar's mind made the usual link. Suspicious-looking people + middle of nowhere + diving = treasure."Take in sail!" Lohkar shouted. The crew obeyed, lessening the amount of canvas open to the wind. This didn't stop the ship, but caused it to slow down quite a bit. "Let's see what they're up to," he muttered."Who out o' you lot can dive?" he asked his crew in general.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Lantz avoided all the commotion in the main parts of Ga-Koro. Witness' would be... unconducive to the work he was doing. As he made his way down down the wooden docks that made up the streets of Ga-Wahi, Lantz begun putting up posters which he had made himself. They were all identical, and read:

WANTED CRIMINAL

Toa Knidia

Element: Water

Notable Features: Tail

Reward: 10,000 Widgets

Crime(s): Speaking out against the Turaga

See Toa Lantz at The Dripper to turn in the criminal and receive your reward!

Sponsored by Turaga Matau

As he finished putting up posters Lantz headed to The Dripper, a pub he had rather enjoyed back in the good old days. He needed a good drink.ooc: Any takers?

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:The remainder of the fight subsided, Yovtann picked his way through the clearing combatants, gaze darting from being to being. 'Kuyre', the man wanting Yovtann for this 'army'. All I saw here was a bunch of thugs whomping on each other. The Skakdi of Flame thought to himself, rolling his eyes. A cold shoulder slammed into him, a grunt echoing from the passing crowd. Yovtann growled in return. Reaching a clearing, he gazed around the busy Ga-Koro dock. Where was Kuyre?

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: Keinju skittered through the shadows and dark corners of Ga-Koro. What had been done had been done. The foes had been chased away. He'd've preferred them dead-then again, he'd probably have to face a ton of idealistic toa asking him where he'd gone wrong. While they would certainly not amount to much, they'd slow him down. And in a highly mobile army, one could not afford to be slowed down.Still keeping to cover, he finally returned to the docks and found a Skakdi and Vortixx waiting there. He skittered up to them in a test, appearing in the blink of an eye. "I assume you are here to join the army."It was a statement, not a question. And a statement made with one hand in back pouch, one hand on sword hilt.

[Profiles]

IC: DorianDorian was walking out of the inn where he had spent the night when he noticed a wanted poster hanging from a store across the street.In three strident steps, he was across, and the Toa of Ice plucked the wanted poster off the wall of the store.

WANTED CRIMINAL

Toa Knidia

Element: Water

Notable Features: Tail

Reward: 10,000 Widgets

Crime(s): Speaking out against the Turaga

See Toa Lantz at The Dripper to turn in the criminal and receive your reward!

Sponsored by Turaga Matau

Of course, he highly doubted the Toa was a criminal, but 10,000 widgets was a hella payout.

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:The abrupt appearance of the Toa of Sonics startled Yovtann, his clawed hand instinctively on the handle of his sword. He did his beast to relax, containing a stoic expression with a scowl, and letting his muscles loosen. He let out a brief exhale, releasing an unknowingly held breath of the damp air.Yovtann chucked his scroll at the Toa, remaining a composed as possible. His crimson lit eyes were in a routine assess of the newcomer. De-Toa, heavily armored, nearly as tall as me. I bet he can handle himself just fine. Crossing his powerful arms across bulky chest, Yovtann simply stared at Keinju, waiting.The scroll would recite the exact orders given to the Skakdi, by Kuyre himself. It was ripping, crumpled, and water-stained from Ko-Wahi, but still perfectly legible.I am forming an army, of the highest esteem. You have officially been chosen for the position of third-in-command. Shall you accept, report to the Ga-Koro docks. Kill the messenger.The last two words were covered up by a dark red stain.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC:Lantz walked into The Dripper and chose a seat by the far wall. He ordered a glass of of "vino," his favorite drink, and sipped it slowly. He kept his eyes on the door, quietly inspecting everyone that came in.Very good Lantz. Very Good.Lantz smiled. He gladly accepted the compliment from Makuta in his mind and continued waiting.Ooc: more than one person can try to take the bounty.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: DorianDorian walked into The Dripper, and immediately, he realized how much of a dump this place was. He scanned the room, looking for his prospective employer, and his eyes met a creature on the far wall; it appeared to be smiling, which did nothing to lift Dorian's mood, but the Toa of Ice had seen weirder.He walked over to the table and laid out the wanted poster cleanly on the table."Lantz, I'm presuming."

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:"Dorian" Lantz repeated, as if thinking about the name. "Good name. Nice, solid name. Anyways, on to business."Lantz pointed to the Wanted poster Dorian had placed on the table."As you can see, my employer is Turaga Matau. He, along with the other Turaga have found Knidia to be... disobient. She routinely dishonours and insults their positions and their work. It is for this reason they, although mainly Matau, demand she be captured and imprisoned-"And tortured."And tortured" Lantz continued, adding Makuta's demand. "You will receive your payment upon her transfer to my custody. But be warned. She will try to convince you she is innocent. You cannot believe her. She has gone against the Turaga. As for her last known location, she was seen recently here in Ga Wahi. The turaga, my employers, would like to express their gratitude for your interest in this matter."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: The vortixx before Keinju is Grurlen, BTW.IC: Keinju gave out a slight nod which either of the two present might have noticed as he held the note pinned to his now-unsheathed jian. Of course, that was assuming they were concentrated enough on his head, and not where his hands were and the general posture of his body. He didn't even need to read it-the blood stain and familiar script told all. The Skakdi had been tested, and he had taken the test to pass with flying colors.The De-Toa motioned slightly with his sword to where he could see Kuyre conversing with a vortixx. "Kuyre. I'm his second-in-command. You will be his third. Go talk to him," he finished coolly.This whole time, Keinju had kept one eye on the vortixx before him. "You," he said, now slightly motioning with his paper-piercing jian towards the other person on the dock. "Answer my question, please."

[Profiles]

IC: "Well, the foolish Toa here slowed down so you could catch up." Kahua laughed. "Let's get going...unless you're going to be left behind." He activated his mask and rowed so fast they got the the islets immediately. "Here we are, the islets! I'll get out slowly so you can keep up." Kahua was having fun.OOC: LOL THAT WAS FUN FOR ME IN REAL LIFE TOO, and Kahua to Kumu Islets.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg