Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Securing her supply of air bladders, Knidia went into the water last. Though there would be some who disagreed, she always thought her movements on land were ungainly and awkward. Her natural motion of slithering didn't leave much for grace. But in the water it was a different story, she could move with the elegance of any natural-born sea creature. Gliding through the water, she stuck close to the other two for now. They seemed to know where they were going, she was just there as guard and guide

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:Holding his light stone, chimera realized how awkward he really was in the water. One of his legs being crudely mechanical did not make for good swimming, and his other leg did not have a flat sole to help propel him through the water.He pressed on regardless, swimming around the reef to find any sign of this temple.

IC: Kelrin grinned, the last of his matoran had left the village and made their way into the woods. They reach Le-Koro before he did, and likely would have some information already as well. They were good agents, which is why he only needed a of them, though twenty seemed a bit much, 12 would had gave him seven teams and even he thought that was quite much.He made sure that his hood was drawn, and then Vortixx with the black and red cloak and armor left Ga-Koro, it was time to start his mission.OOC: Kelrin to Le-Wahi.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: "Oi! Highspeed!"A sharp voice cut through Kuyre's thoughts.An Akaku Ga-Matoran stood there with five others, all six of them bearing the bandoleers of the Ga-Koroan Marines.The Akaku seemed to speak for all of them as she spoke up again."This rabble you got running amok on my docks claims you're the big lynchpin behind this convention. Unless you care to elaborate more on just what by Lewa's useless feet you're trying to accomplish here, Kotu wants you evicted from the Koro immediately."

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: GrurlenI decided to step out and speak now, shouting loud enough to block out most conversations. I didn't really care who I interrupted, I had more important things to think about than being polite. Obviously something was going on here, but clearly, what I had to say was far more important."I have received a message sending me to this location, stating the need for my brilliance in medicine! Who am I to speak to on this matter?!"Yes, I didn't care who was interrupted, it was their own fault for trying to speak before I had.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Kuyre - DocksKuyre cringed. He had hoped to avoid the marines. Turning slowly, he lifted his hands in apology."You can speak with the prisoner. I am truly sorry for the paranoia we may have caused, but we have done nothing against your laws. I won't pretend to be better at your job than you are- your job being to patrol and defend Ga-Koro. I am here for a much larger purpose. And for that purpose only do I wish to pursue."He stepped away, placing his arms behind his back."If anything, I believe we should be consultants, as while this is your city, I have an interest in the mercenaries and criminals I can wring out of it."The Toa of air attempted a smile, which fell flat at a more slanted-mouthed raising of the eyebrows."While I wish to keep the prisoner in our custody, I extend full access to the Ga-Koro marines."-----------------Meanwhile, Suran had run up to Grurlen. He couldn't say he was doing well after a plasma shot to the face, but he was still alive, and that's what counted."Excuse me, sir, how may I help you?"

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Grurlen"My, my. You Matoran are always getting uglier and uglier, aren't you?" I commented at the plasma burnt face. Whatever had happened to him was obviously horribly painful. And I could likely help him heal that, should I ever feel the need to do something kind for the first time in my life."Which of these is the person seeking my knowledge and great skills in the ways of medicine? I expect to speak to them shortly, should they really be interested in bringing my incredible medicinal abilities to whatever he or she may be planning,"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: The other five Marines looked startled. The lead one simply narrowed her eyes."I asked what you were doing here. I didn't ask for you to lick my boots. They don't refer to me as "The Merciless" because I enjoy kiss ups. I'm also not so sure I like the sound of your 'vested interest' in the troublemakers in my Koro. And how do you have a prisoner you think I'd be interested in talking to and why would you want to give full access to the Marines? What's the catch?"OOC: Lanora is a very direct no-nonsense NCO. She talks straight and honest and has no patience for politicking. As far as she's concerned that's Kotu's job. You'll have a much easier time gaining her trust if you answer the questions as they're phrased. There's no hidden traps in them. Example: She wants to know why you're here the correct answer is "I'm here to recruit people for my army." Nothing more, nothing less. It's that simple. Let her come at you with all her questions before you start making offers so she can see if this is really who she wants her beloved Ga-Koroan Marine Corps to be associated with. Save the fancy talk for Kotu. That's when you'll need it.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC(Baron): The Baron got the message from the matoran. He got down the mountain, and swam a little to not solve the puzzle to open the gates. He walked over to the docks, only to see the marines there. He waited behind a building for them to leave.IC(BM): It started getting dark once he outswam Chimera. The Air Bladder had slightly more than enough air for the return trip. Very far below, Sea Life bloomed in the Lost Reef of Ga-wahi.Well, it wasn't that lost. It was, in fact, quite found.

OOC: Dying. Any medic here?IC: ArgentumArgentum woke up again, and wondered why he was so warm and wet.Oh.Thats why he was so warm and wet. There was a big fat hole in him thanks to the poison. He couldn't feel it, but he was pretty sure he'd be dead if he didn't receive medical attention. He started hopping around the small prison, which had no metal in there. He hopped, while tied to his chair, to the door, where he screamed out loud.Argentum: IM DYING!!!!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Lohkar)The three beings in the boat had dived out and into the water. Once the last one was safely in, Lohkar wasted no time.He ran to the side of the ship, and leaped over in a dive, not looking back to see if any of his crew followed. The water barely splashed as his lithe form sliced into it. Once underwater, he began to kick off in powerful strokes that could almost match even Knidia's, putting on his Arthron as he swam.Using the mask, he could see the three beings as smallish blips (one longer than the others - that would be the Toa of Water), and also the terrain of the seabed. It made his eyes widen behind the Arthron.It was the Lost Reef.Fortunately, the water was becoming dark enough here due to the depth that it was highly unlikely they'd spot him coming, he being still quite a ways away from them. But he could track their movements with his mask. And Lohkar had another advantage: he was a Water Lesterin. In water. Their natural agility made them the strongest of swimmers, and their ability to go with out air outmatched any non-waterbreather's.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Yasurek:Yasurek wasted no time. He had gone down to below decks to search for a couple of air bladders. Finding some, he placed a few in his pack, dropped the rest on the deck for the rest of the crew and followed Lohkar over the edge. The water was quite cool. It was a refreshing experience after being in the dusty temple. Yasurek himself wasn't the best swimmer, but he did what he could to follow Lohkar, who was no doubt using his mask. As they went further down, Yasurek noticed the water darkening. This was not good for him. It would be difficult to find Lohkar and stay near him, the captain already far away due to his better swimming skills. Yasurek could only hope they would find the people they were searching for and get some actual air and light before he had to return to the surface. He pushed on through the water, straining to keep Lohkar in his sights.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC (Lohkar)With his Mask of Sonar, Lohkar detected one crew-member swimming behind him. A Matoran, by the size, and not swimming nearly as fast as he was. Lohkar stopped swimming forwards, being close enough to the reef by now, and began to tread water to allow the Matoran to catch up.He continued to watch the other swimmers with his Arthron.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Infernavika, Naho Bay):Raknar watched Lohkar dive into the water. Without moving from his position, leaning against the side of the ship, he glanced back over the railing at the waters below.And frowned.Why in Karzahni couldn't he swim? And, by extension, why did swimming have to be so darn hard?OOC: I know how to swim, but Raknar doesn't. It's a fun little mix-up. :P

IC: Argentum's door opened slightly. A toa without armor on save their mask entered and closed up Argentum's wound with plants he grew, then regrew the hole with the Mask of Healing so that the plants were pushed out of the prisoner's body.The toa turned. "Don't mention it," he said coolly, but not without a hint of empathy and kindness. Then he left, closing the door behind him.Raknar felt a pat on his back. He turned to see The Captain standing there, grinning apologetically. "It's okay, first mate. When I was a mere lad," he said, taking in a large breath of air, "I could not swim on me life. Too scared of the Makuta fish, see," continued he. "But my ma Nokama taught me both how to swim, and how to not be afraid of them." Doomslayer pulled out his kukri and twirled it around, showing Raknar precisely what he meant. Then he grinned. "And by now, I've become so good at them that I beat Gali in both a swimming contest and a battle against two hundred takea. All you need for life's problems are big knives, and bigger guns!," proclaimed he, holding up the kukri once more as his other hand pointed towards the kanoka disk-launcher.Keinju gazed coolly at Grurlen and the matoran. "You'll be the head medic; no punishment for you. I'm Keinju, second-in-command, and over there," he flicked the blade of his sword slightly to indicate where Kuyre was yet again, "is Kuyre, the guy in charge. He is whom you seek."Without another word, Keinju proceeded to rip the paper off jian and sheathe it. Then he started running across the docks towards Kuyre at a right-angle sprint.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Grurlen"Well, clearly I would not have been a lower ranking medic, obviously because of my superior skill." I remarked irritatedly. Obviously, this being had no idea who he was talking to, or he would have shown more respect. Well, if he second in command, he would learn, because I did not expect he would like having his wounds being ignored and left to become infected.I started walking to the person that was apparently named Kuyre. If he was in control of that chaos I had been watching, I dare say the chances of me joining this, were decreasing. And then there was the matter of getting the respect I deserved.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Second in command. The wheels of Yovtann mind spun with Keinju's last breathe. So, this is my first superior. One of two that hinder my personal greatness. Oh, I won't fight either. If I simply let nature take it's course, there won't be any one to lead the army alive but me. Such powerful position make them greater targets. With all said and done, Yovtann, keeping his calm and cold demeanor, gave Keinju a respectful and true nod, almost a bow, and continued to walk over to Kuyre.Oh, I do respect them all right. They are my superiors. Do I want them to die, or fail? Or course not. Especially now. We are all equally grounded in a peculiar hierarchy. Maybe, when Kuyre's name succeeds Makuta's in power and greatness on this island, maybe if we are the dominate force, keeping order and peace, maybe then would I like to move up. Maybe. For now, they are my leaders, comrades, and brothers, and I must fight to the last breathe to help them as they need.Kuyre seemed just as capable, experienced, and as powerful as Keinju. Good. I would rather have two grizzled warriors that I can respect then any sleazy rich prick. Kuyre was tall, well muscular, with green armor and a Kadin, a well crafted bow with arrows, and a gruff look on his face. Yovtann walked up to him, nearly a whole head taller then the Toa with his hulking frame. "Kuyre. My name is Yovtann." With that, he repeated the same respectful nod he gave Keinju. "You have summoned me?"

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC - Kuyre - Talking to LanoraThe Toa of air frowned. "Okay, fine."He visible darkened, having had quite enough of trying to act "respectfully" to the marine. He wasn't trying to intimidate her, but...it just kind of happened."I'm here because my army is gathering here. I'm here because sailing into the Kumu Islets is hard, and getting people to follow you there is harder. I'm here on the island because there is a very real threat that doesn't just effect Ga-Koro. An assassin is running across the island. That's the kind of villian I'm interested in finding."What, so she thought she had a right to interrogate him now?"If this all flies past your head, run and get your supervisor, maybe he'll understand."He glanced towards Yovtann."Yes, I'll be with you in a second."

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: That Captain seems to be quite adept at yarning ;)IC:The dark-blue Skakdi stomped through the brush of the mangrove forests lining the bank of Naho bay. Rhow didn't know where she was going and didn't care much either. She just felt the need to be on the move, like she had the day before. And the day before that. At least she wasn't hungry anymore. Finding her next spot to rest now was a far as her plans extended for this day. One could call this the Rhow-equivalent of being "lost in thoughts", but those thoughts were, mildly put, very simple. They were ended rather abruptly too, by the cry of a seabird up above. Rhow's green eyes narrowed. she recognized the kind of bird. She had seen them before over the past few weeks. They were scavengers, the Ga-Wahi variant of Motara vultures and only made that cry if there was a chance for food somewhere.Intrigued, Rhow followed in the direction that the bird had flown. She carefully maneuvered through the undergrowth until her feet stepped into water again. So she was back by the bay's shore. She moved a little further, until her view wasn't obstructed by the mangroves anymore and looked out over the water. In the distance, she could see the other side of the bay, and to the east, the distinct outline of the Ga-Koro huts, small spheres on large lily pads, floating on the surface. She couldn't see any fishing boats. Only one comparatively large ship was out on the bay. Rhow growled slightly at the sight and continued to observe.OOC: She's actually pretty far away from the Infernavika, she's just trying to get a feel for the place she is in.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: GrurlenAs I walked closer to the person that was called Kuyre, I noted one person was speaking to him, and another seemed to be waiting to speak with him. Obviously, what they had to say was nowhere near as important as what I had to say.I looked at the person, who's name I did not know, with a somewhat threatening glance. "Begone, I do not have time to waste waiting for you to finish you worthless conversation. I have matters to discuss with this Kuyre person, and you are in my way."My words were all aimed at Lanora, though I didn't know her name. And I didn't really care. This was more important than she could ever even hope of being. OOC: Sorry, I just couldn't resist. XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:That's it, enough is enough. Yovtann thought, is blood red eyes narrowing to slits, his scowl drawing into a snarl. "ENOUGH!!" The booming voice of the Skakdi rang out, enough to silence those who kept asking to see Kuyre. "You will get your turn to talk to Kuyre, when he is ready! Now quiet! All of you!" His searing glare passed slowly from each intruder to the next, from Grulen to Senatos to Gaea, his jagged teeth showing with his deepened frown. The enraged Skakdi had barely noticed his sword was already drawn, out or pure instinctive reflex. He slowly turned back to Kuyre, keeping a keen eye of those after him.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: DorianFor the first time since he had walked into the bar, Dorian smiled."Turaga don't torture. They also are notorious for not caring what people think about them, and they're especially not going to give 10,000 widgets away for one heretic."Then he leaned in."Listen, I don't care who you work for, but obviously if you're willing to pay that amount of money it's someone who is far greater than you or I. I don't care who you are, who you work for, who the target is, or why you need her. I care about the money."He folded up the wanted poster."I'll find her. Just get my money ready and don't lie to me again."

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Grurlen"Shut your insufferable mouth, you foolish Skakdi!" I snapped at the shouting Yovtann. who did he think he was, shouting at me like that. The imbecile."Obviously with your single eye, you can not see who it is that you are speaking to." I growled back, not backing down. "And I am going to speak to this Kuyre, and you and your unimportant, pathetic reasons for discussion can wait.""Now begone, worthless Skakdi scum."OOC: Grurlen sure seems to be making a good first impression on the other members of the army, doesn't he? XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Yovtann growled, advancing on Grulen as his muscles tightened. Does he know who I am? Who is this Vortixx? The enraged Skakdi's blood boiled, his sight reddened. "You talk to me like I am some low-life? I know who you are, Vortixx. And I, with or without an eye, can see exactly who you are. Honestly, I couldn't care. I know I have only two superiors on this island," Yovtann spat out, the hint he gave Grulen obviously clear. "And you are far from one of them.""Now, stand aside. That is an order."

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: GrurlenI looked down at the one eyed Skakdi with a look of total apathy. "It seems your eyepatch is covering the wrong eye. If you expect me to take orders from you, then clearly you don't know who I am." I didn't move, not even a single step. "Obviously, you miscounted those superior to you, I see at least five hundred thousand pieces of sand that are far superior."I clasped my armored hands together, not really caring what this worthless Skakdi had to say. It didn't really bug me, he would learn of my superiority soon enough.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Lantz' eyes focused on Dorian."You think the turaga are perfect? You think they are above reproach? They are not" Lantz said. "They are just like us. They have the same hopes, fears and desires as us. It is people like you, that follow them blindly, that give them a bad image. Trust me when I say that they would much rather have followers that actually question their orders, so that the followers can understand the wisdom behind them, then workers as dull as nails.But hey, their widgets are as good as anyone elses. It is part of the reason I work for them, and why you are taking this job. The money will be ready for you once you have returned with the target. Now go and do the will of the Turaga."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Dorian"You know little about me, Lantz. That much is obvious if you really think I care what the Turaga think."He got up, flipped several widgets to the Toa to pay for his drink, and left to find his target.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:This worthless prick needs to learn his manners. Why the karz is Kuyre letting this low-life in this army? Yovtann thought, appalled at the idea. He raised his sword, any part not blood-smeared shining in the mid-day sun. His kept up scowl seemed permanently etched in the creases of his face. The point of his blade met mere inches from Grulen's eye, the same eye Yovtann was being mocked for losing. When the Skakdi of flame spoke, his voice was dark, demanding, and fierce."I take this not as an injury, scum. I see it as my vision cleared up, focused. I no longer have a blind eye to turn to those around me. There is many reasons I was ranked above low-lives like you, but frankly I care little to keep up with this pointless babble. You ask to fight, only to see yourself as powerful. You insult, just for the purpose of fueling the humongous fire you lit under yourself. You are not as great as you think you are, and this conversation has ended. Quiet."

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: Grurlen I looked at the blade without a real care. It didn't alarm me, fools threatened me all the time. Then never understood that though I am not as strong as the average Vortixx, I am still usually stronger than they are. Obviously, he thought he was high ranking, but someone was higher ranking than he was. And if that someone was the one who sent the message, then he couldn't hurt me. I spit at the blade in disgust at his pathetic threats."Clearing your view, then obviously that suggests that you were far more foolish before, you grime coated Piraka." I glared right into his one eye, showing clearly that I could care less if he was Mata Nui himself. "Oh, so the one who does not lift a blade is the lowlife, interesting how twisted your one eyed view is. How pathetic you are. Your parents must be so proud."I laughed lightly, clanking my armored fingers together. "And who is it that wishes a fight? The medic, or the fool who draws his sword? It seems rather obvious, but your Brakas level brain does not seem to comprehend it.""And the only fire I have lit is the temper of those too lacking of intellect to be able to take an insult to their delusions of power." I glanced down at him, once again showing apathy to his threats. "Should you wish this conversation to end, you will learn respect for the being who will be the only one between yourself and death."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Ouch. You got some points for attempted intimidation as well as being honest but that last crack at Kotu's gender didn't help. She might feign some ignorance just to see what you know to see if your story matches up.IC: Lanora didn't seem too impressed at the show of force in his look but seemed to loosen up. "There is only one male in the Marines and he is nowhere near the position of my supervisor. I suggest you check your map before you start flinging gender identifier around with wild abandon."Lanora turned to the commotion behind her. "If both of you don't shut your gaping gasping air suckers I'll have you turned inside out for interfering with official Marine matters! Now put that weapon away before I have you taken in for disturbing the peace!" She snapped. "I've already had two fights break out in front of the Turaga's hut which is two too many! I do NOT want a fight on my docks!" Turning back to Kuyre she commented, "If these are the kind of knuckleheads you've got in your command structure I sure hope you really break them down and good because the rest of these buggers are too well behaved to be led by like the likes of these two."OOC: Congratulations Kuyre, you just scored sympathy points! :fonz: Lanora feels your pain at having to put up with idealistic rookie commanders. Take care though, these two are now considered part of your image and they can easily hurt your reputation just as much as they can help.IC: Taking a moment to settle herself from shouting at somebody, which felt really good considering the day she was having, Lanora continued."There is a darkness that's settled over the whole island. I'm aware of this threat as it keeps sending things I have to send my Marines to fight, and yes, DIE for in order to keep Ga-Koro and her Matoran safe." She tilted her head. "I'm fully aware of the fact that we are the most popular dock seeing as how we are only one of two commercial docks. Being the legit ones compared to that pirate infested scumhole in the Kumu Islets. Next time an advance warning of some kind that you're landing here would be appreciated so we don't blow you out of the water when you approach.""Now you said you had an assassin you thought I'd be interested in? Hurry up and finish your business with these two and then lets take a walk and see if I'm interested in buying in whatever you're selling." Nodding at her entourage, the Marines moved out of the way.

IC: GrurlenI turned his eyes toward Lanora with disgust as she left. "Ga-Koro marines. The lowest form of military this island has seen." I commented calmly at the over-inflated windbag. "Nothing more than Cave Fish. You puff yourselves up and try to be threatening, but it holds no power over me.""You seem to think that having a conversation is interfering with your time wasting egotistical business. How... pathetic." I sighed slightly, growing tired of these imbeciles that surrounded me. Not one of them had the brains needed to hold an intelligent conversation. "And what makes you think you little marines would have the ability to take me in. What have I done wrong? I have spoken as I wished, when was that a crime? And interrupting your marine matters, really? I believe I was not talking to you at all, you brought me into this conversation."I smiled slightly. "It appears that it is you interfering with your own business. And trying to blame me for it. Are you really that desperate to get more arrests under your name? What has justice come to these days?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: -eyes scoreboard hungrily-I assumed Kotu was a masculin name, my bad.IC - Kuyre - TalkingApparently here supervisor wasn't a man."Oh."He listened carefully, having lightened up and now baring a calm expression.He groaned at his squabbling subordinates. At least he knew who the trouble ones were."I would apologize, but you didn't like that the first time around." he said under his breath.Kuyre continued listening, not at all bored."Point taken." he said, purposefully keeping his answers short, "I'll deal with them, then we can talk."The Toa of air turned to Senatos, Grurlen, Gaea, and Yovtann. His eyes widened in irritation."All if you, shut up! Can I not secure our continued welcome here without you lot of egotistical chatter boxes interrupting me? Senatos, put a sock in it, no one wants to hear your voice crack! Grurlen, cut the worthier-than-thou act, I'm not impressed! You don't need a tongue to be a medic, I will have it cut off! Yovtann, you may be the only one who I'm not angry with right now, considering you at least tried to keep the peace. All of you, there is an assassin out there, Senatos and Gaea, go to Ta-Wahi to search for clues, Grurlen stay here for now, Yovtann head to Kini Nui. Understand?"He was so mad and embarrassed he didn't tell them what to look for.Turning back to Lonora, he was the image of serenity."Shall we talk?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: DorianDorian had been headed to the docks to get a good first impression of where his bounty might be when he was stopped by Ga-Koro Marines.Oh, for the love of..."What's going on here?"OOC: Kalama...

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME